All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
250 Franklin St, Boston, MA, 02110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
Staff was wonderful, professional, courteous and attentive.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"I will tell you this I will be back"
One of the nicest hotels I have ever been in your staff is excellent thanks for taking care of me and my wife
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Woody
Exception hotel and service
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
T Wayne
Very luxurious! Loved the service, the comfortable bed and the food
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Brenda
I love this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful with suggestions and the rooms were great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Louisa
"Loved The Langham!"
Outstanding customer service. I took my young daughter there for a "girls weekend" and the team at the Langham was so very sweet to her and really made us feel welcome. At every turn, the attention to patron satisfaction was fantastic. only one thing I'd change (and it could have been a one-off situation that perhaps does not apply to each room): although we were immediately upgraded to a lovely room upon check-in, the bed turned out to be extraordinarily uncomfortable. Seriously, it hurt. I only include this comment here, as I am certain that the Langham is the kind of operation that will listen and likely fix it... they really are pretty increadible. So room 367 needs a mattress pad or a new pillow top mattress. otherwise, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and my daughter and I may make this a bi-annual trip we loved it so much. Many thanks to the staff...
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Christine
"This hotel is all class"
From staff friendliness and helpfulness, to the room service being delivered quickly. The hotel is just pure class.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Very nice, everything in great condition. Fairly convenient location downtown for ocean-related attractions, a small walk to the park and Back Bay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
The Langham hotel is set in an ideal location for exploring the city yet still close enough to the waterfront. The staff were very polite and accommodating. I also found quiet areas where I could work and dine too. I've been to the Langham in London too and can highly recommend both hotels.
"Fantastic Historic Hotel"
Great stay in the heart of Boston's financial district. The staff was more than accommodating to any of our requests, and truly made us feel appreciated. A must see for any Boston traveler, highly recommended.
"Over rated"
There was construction going on until 3am outside my room it was horrible I couldn't sleep, they should of shut that whole wing down. I spent over $420 for the night and all I heard was a jackhammer.. The worst part is all they offered me was a free continental breakfast for my troubles.. Poor business...
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Gene
Only stayed one night for business, but was very pleaseed with my stay, the accomodations and the staff. Great hotel.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"getaway"
Great rate and location
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Very classy!"
Loved it! Great place; great price in a wonderful part of town!
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Gary S
"Great hotel in convenient location"
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Langham. Room was clean and comfortable and the lobby was really beautiful. Room was a bit smaller than other hotels at comparable price but was very well decorated and served our needs. Bathroom could use a bit of updating. Location was great. Short walk to attractions and less than half a mile from South Station for T access.
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Luxury Hotel in great location..."
Helpful doorman, easy and quick check-in. Upgraded to a business class room, which was very clean and spacious. Would definatley return...
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Luxurious Digs
"Polished With Park Views"
The Langham is top notch-facing Post Office Square park, arguably the best maintained park in Boston, it offers a polished and professional staff, great lounge/club in Bond and spa facility.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Great hotel! Clean, comfortable. Helpful and amiable staff. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
zack
I really liked the hotel overal. However, I would have liked a larger frig. In the room so I could have placed my own items in it. I do plan on going back and staying in the same size room next year.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Hotel was perfect. Great service and staff was always very pleasant and went out of their way to help you.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great stay and attention to detail"
Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Management was always there to answer questions and go above and beyond with little surprises.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great service, lack of updates not a problem"
stayed in room 945. Room was clean, shower pressure was great, bed was very comfortable. Some have complained about the outdated hardware on lamps, I found this a non-issue. The only things that seemed a little shabby were one of the showerheads down in the ladies changing room (the one on the left) and the pool which seemed to have a sort of liner rather than being tiled (seemed to be some discoloration along the water level, turned me off using the pool). The whirlpool was lovely. Didn't take advantage of any meals or spa services. All staff were professional, the area map provided helped with the one-way streets! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"great time in boston"
Great location and easily accessible to main attractions and city center, waterfront, Freedom Trail etc.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Perfect"
This hotel is centrally located. Easy walk to almost anything you needed. And the hotel service is unbeatable. Before we arrive, the sofa-bed for the 3rd person is made up and ready to use. The beds are comfortable, every single detail is like perfect. We would definitely stay in this place if we visit Boston again.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great service, location and friendly staff"
Amazing hotel! They are very detail oriented making your stay special. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near several main attractions making it easy to walk. If we ever go back will definitely stay again. We had an amazing time.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Mrisa
"Great Stay!"
Great central location, very helpful staff, elegant property
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"First time stay"
First time stay at the hotel. I was very pleased with everything overall. From last minute booking to location. It is very convenient if you're going to the Fanuiel Hall area with friends; walk is about 5min. Would recommend for future stays.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Classy Hotel"
Excellent hotel, great staff, great location. Very classy place.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Martin
"College graduation"
Hotel stay for our daughter's college graduation.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Mindi A
It was nice, clean and stuff was so friendly.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"The hotel has a nice location"
The first night I stayed there I found a pillow stained with blood. The receptionist told me it was chocolate, but I know it wasn't. Needless to say I was I satisfied from there on.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Israel
"Great downtown hotel!"
Beautiful hotel with great staff. Very enjoyable!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Exceptional"
The hotel has a perfect location, great amenities and very comfortable. i don't have enough words to describe my stay, it was really wonderful.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Sam
Great hotel - room a little dated considering the price
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
robert
"Great all round experience"
Very comfortable, clean and good value
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Michael George
"Luxury at the Langham"
Wonderful stay with excellent service ! We would love to come back
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Not what I expected..."
Wasn't what I expected...I paid for a "city view" room! Which come to find out tax just a room with a window..nothing special and was alittle outdated
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Best Hotel in Boston"
This was an absolutely stunning hotel. It was reasonably priced but FAR exceeded my expectations. Staying at the Langham made me feel like royalty. From check in to check out, everyone was EXTREMELY accommodating. I want to come back to Boston just to stay at the Langham. We were only there for the weekend, so we didn't get to experience everything we wanted to. I am dying to go back!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Danielle
"Weekend in Boston"
Enjoyed our stay! Lovely hotel. Nice staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Cheryl
"Anniversary"
It was nice to be in a great location to walk to many great shopping areas and pubs. I do wish they offered a "romantic" package though at the hotel.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
K.
"Family trip 2 days 1 night"
We bought two kids to two days one night trip in Boston.we did the valentines parking in the hotel. It's little expensive. Actually there is public parking lot on the back of hotel. The reception was nice. The room was smaller than I expected. the facilitis in the room are out dated, but still clean. For example, many hotels use paper cups for the coffee. But they did not. The lamps were old style. If I want to open the light brighter, I need to twist on each with a small button. The best of this hotel is location. It close to tourist locations even in the best location. Because it locates in financial district, it's quite during weekend.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Night Away"
Treated so special! Would definitely return. Thanks Langham staff!
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Great hotel with great restaurants location a little off from the Boylston shops but not too far
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good central location in Boston"
All hotel staff was very polite, friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Elegant, convenient, friendly"
Put the Langham at the top of your list. Lovely hotel with lots of extra luxury touches. Excellent weekend parking at Post Office Square. Walk to everything.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
linda
"A perfect night away!!"
We were in Boston where my wife was to receive a merit award from the EPA at Fanuiel Hall. While that event was the focus of our stay, the experience at the Langham put us "over the top" in every way. The friendly and informed personnel resolved any questions or interests curteously, the room was clean and bright, the offerings for breakfast were interesting and delicious, the location was perfect for us. We much appreciate the architecture, the loan of art work and maps; clearly a 12 on a scale of 1-10.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Bruce
My room was small but well appointed The noise of mechanical equipment marred the stay, though, minus that, I'd give everything about the hotel top marks.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
EHR
"Long Easter Weekend"
Wonderful service and great location excellent staff
kevin
"Nice hotel close to centre of town ."
Everything went according to plan. Pleasant atmosphere . Domestic staff friendly and helpful.
angis
"Great quiet location"
The hotel is in a quiet section within walking distance of most major attractions. The staff are great and the tea and chocolate buffet are fantastic!