All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6030 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"I had fun!"
Great staff, clean hotel and very comfortable room. I love the breakfast with so much variety and they have a nice lounge bar.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"nice time"
We have stayed their multiple times over the last five years. Its just to bad graffiti has to hit their elevators. Scary
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ralph-Carolyn-Desiree
"Good location, breakfast, etc."
Everything was great, including the breakfast. It was easy to get onto IH 10 in order to get to the three locations to which we needed to go.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Best in Class!!!"
After staying in several hotels this trip, it was a delight to stay at the Hyatt El Paso. The layout of the room was one of the best we have stayed in. Very nice looking. Comfortable. Spotless clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. We could have just stayed in the hotel and had a GREAT vacation. Thanks, Hyatt, for a wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Phillip
"A nice stay overall !"
Nice clean room. There was a big group of people occupying many rooms on the floor for some reason. They were all having fun. That did not bother me though, as long as they are quiet after 10PM. Breakfast was ordinary, but was sufficient for a traveler. The lady who managed the breakfast room was friendly and made the guest feel comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Friendly"
The evening staff was very helpful and accommodating. We arrived late after a messed up flight without luggage. The made sure we had the necessities we needed to make it through (toothpaste and brushes, deodorant, etc) and allowed us a late check out time the next day while we waited for our luggage to catch up with us. Nice place.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"My trip to El Paso"
It was a good hotel
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Grace
"El Paso, Hyatt Place"
Everything was great except the bathroom in our room was extremely small.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"EP Visit"
I enjoyed the hotel, staff was very friendly. manager helped us unload our luggage from car to luggage rack, it was snowing that day. we didn't eat at hotel but people seemed to be really enjoying the free breakfast buffet. easy on and off the freeway. our room was on 2nd floor, next to a noisy outdoor ac/heating unit, but not enough to upset us. room size, quality was worth the price.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Fair for the price."
Bed was comfy, bathroom extremely small but worked just fine. For the price we paid, I can't expect luxury...just needed a place to shower and sleep. Breakfast was typical fare for this price point. IHOP is a block away if you want a step up.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jodi
"Very disappointed"
I recently stayed at this hotel during a jr. volleyball tournament in El Paso. The arrival experience was the best part about the trip. The gentleman who checked me in was very professional and attentive. After the check-in; however, it went downhill. The interiors of the elevators are tired at best. The carpet is worn through and doors are marred significantly. I arrived at my assigned room to find several carpet drying fans operating in the room. I went back to the front desk. The clerk apologized and assigned me to another room. The rooms are rather large which is a positive. The sofa was not particularly comfortable but it was functional. The vanity are is directly in front of the beds. You will either need to brush your teeth in the dark or wake everyone up in the room. The television was nice. The beds were comfortable. The fitness room is ok for a similar type of property. It is rather small but does offer some dumbbells and cardio equipment; however, one of the treadmills was missing the emergency shut off magnet which rendered it inoperable.. We left out room that morning about 11. We returned at about 9:30 pm to find there had been no maid service. When I mentioned this to the desk at checkout, the response was oh well--sorry. Not impressive. On Saturday morning, I had the opportunity to ride the elevator with a maid and a maintenance man. The maid complained about how many rooms she had to clean (16). This made me feel extremely welcomed.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
G
"easy access... fast check-in and checkout"
Nice hotel and awesome breakfast. Staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Artice
"Nice surprise"
Restaurant had gluten free, vegetarian options, which is still hard to find some places and the food we ordered (from gluten free to regular stuff) was all delicious!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Okay But Disappointing Breakfast"
We had an enjoyable stay at the Hyatt Place, although it was not up to par of other Hyatt Place hotels we've stayed at in the past. One of our main reasons for choosing the HP was for the breakfasts we have experienced at other HP properties. Unfortunately, the breakfast at this HP was not even close to other properties. We were meeting other family members who had previously stayed at this HP property and they informed us that the breakfast had greatly decreased in quality since their last visit. For this reason alone, I would choose a different hotel next time I visit El Paso.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good overall"
Good except for the Elevator which had a suffocating smell
"On I-10 and very nice"
Passing through returning home from Arizona, this hotel is perfect...very nice, friendly staff, and great price. We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Best place to stay!"
Great room,, super clean!
Maria
Spacious room great for family. The front desk employees were very kind & helpful. Breakfast was good. Overall great stay.
Sylvia
Here with my family. Great stay. Rooms were spacious and front desk courteous. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. would recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Sylvia
Overall the hotel is OK. Our experience was tainted by the fact that the crowd at breakfast time was too big.....many foreigners with many children. The elevators were crowded and slow and a bit dirty too.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Will
"Meets Expectations...sort of"
Hyatt Place is a welcome new chain in the mid-price hotel lines that I tend to look for. This one is nice, everything pretty new and well-kept. Friendly front desk staff. One issue this time was that I prepaid through Hotels.com, and then the hotel charged my card for the night a second time. Not the end of the world, however I only caught it because I looked at my credit card account for another reason while in the hotel. They promptly corrected the billing error but it was irritating to have to deal with it. Breakfast, as seems the case in nearly all of the chains in this price range, is forgettable and I went down the street to IHOP.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"El Paso Oasis"
For a hotel right on the interstate, this was a perfect choice. Large room, great TV, shower, friendly staff. Large sofa is a bit uncomfortable as the cushions are like rocks and my husband said the toilet paper was cheap.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Myrna
"Great hotel near the highway"
Easy to find for coming in from out of town. Extremely clean and large rooms and comfortable beds. Great location! Terrific breakfast. Loved our experience there!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Kay
"Sun Bowl trip"
5 day stay. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was better than average. Decent location.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
traveled texas
"Nice & Comfortable"
Was a nice room very comfortable and clean. One negative, frig was very very loud.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not as good as 14 mo ago but great service remains"
Stayed here 14 months ago. The common areas show 14 months of use. Lots of long brown hairs in the bathroom on more than 1 day of our stay, none of which were ours. Pluses: great service; wonderful breakfast with eggs, sausage, pancakes and regular staples; and complimentary Gillette shaving cream.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Donald
"Very nice place to stay with your family"
Relaxing place to stay, in the area close to the Air Port. Breakfast is great!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"El Paso trip"
The staff was very friendly & helpful in finding us a great restaurant.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ricardo
"Sun Bowl 2014"
In town for the 2014 Sun Bowl Game. Breakfast was good to go and staff were very courteous. Staff assisted in switching rooms without complications based on my need of a table in room. Easy 10 minute drive from the airport. 10 minute drive to downtown El Paso. 15 minute drive to Sun Bowl Stadium. Great stay. 1st choice if I find myself in El Paso again!!!
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Derrick
"At the Hyatt"
Absolutely superior front desk and room/maid service. Full breakfast good, room a little noisy from freeway traffic. Convenient to freeway!, and centrally located. Great internet connection..free. Would stay there again...very decent place at a good price.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Best Christmas Ever"
We stayed at the 'Place' for Xmas, it was pleasant. One of the elevators stopped working for half a day. The room was not completely clean. Bathroom had hair from last occupants. Carpet was not clean. Neighbor was having parties two (2) nights in a row (not the hotel problem). Breakfast was great a usual. Coffee ran out every morning but was replaced swiftly. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Javier
"Not recommended when you have kids"
Bathroom was very small and had no tub which makes it hard when you have little ones. When we went down for breakfast there was no where to sit because it is also a very small area. We checked out early and the manager made no attempt to talk to me, he did however allow us to check out early which was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice and quiet"
Nice hotel and easy access to the airport and rental car area.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"great stay in El Paso"
We stayed over for only one night; in order to get a family member to the airport for an early flight and then continue on my trip to get back home. I picked Hyatt Place due to my experiences with previous Hyatt Place hotels, and was not disappointed. I have come to expect a clean, friendly environment with the amenities that I appreciate; and once again I was not disappointed
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Robin
Great breakfasts
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good hotel with easy access"
Hotel was conveniently located next to places to shop and eat.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Wayne
"The room was spacious!"
The room smacked with spaciousness and cleanliness. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect for this type of stay"
Perfect for this type of stay - just passing through town
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Very good stay"
My wife and I decided to stop here after a long drive from CA to see if we could check in early. Good call, because we were accommodated with no issue by Sol at the front desk. The room was clean and had plenty of space for me, my wife, and two kids. It definitely made our stay in El Paso over the Thanksgiving week very pleasant. Hotel staff was kind, helpful, and greeted me pleasantly every time. Breakfast was good, simple. The hotel was clean, never appeared messy or dirty. The hotel being close to the freeway was convenient and freeway noise wasn't really bothersome until about 6:30-7a. My only gripe. Other than that, my family had a very good, comfortable, stay.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Justin
"Good but not great...."
Overall stay was good. I'd recommend. I was just a little disappointed with the linen and towels. Location and amenities were a perk.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Marina
"End of a Long Day Oasis"
From check in to check out, the staff paid attention to us to be sure we were comfortable and happy. Couldn't be happier.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Cost effective and convenient"
Great place if you plan on going into Juarez! Spacious rooms, great breakfast, pleasant staff, close to the airport, close to restaurants, and very cost effective. Probably going to be back.
5 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Emmanuel
"Matress"
Would be fine if the matresses would be changed for newones!
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great stop over for us!"
Awesome spot. The food and bar set up is a great system in place and the free breakfast was perfect.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
ROB
"Nice hotel... Near the airport"
Few problems with the room. Nothing horrible. The free breakfast was great. Employees were helpful. I would recommend it to anyone and would stay here again
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"It is not at the airport."
Please note that this hotel is about 4 miles from the airport. I went to the airport expecting it to be near the other airport hotels and then got directions and 20 minutes latter I was at the hotel. I ask the hotel staff why it was called the airport Hyatt and they said if it was within 5 miles it could be considered an airport hotel. They should drop the airport from the name. Everything else was okay but the closet was hard to use and the bathroom very small.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Ok"
Nothing to make up sofa bed with. Elevators carpeting very worn and smelly. Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Bwd directions given by staff x4."
Staff gave us wrong directions 4 times on how to arrive at hotel. It took us an hour to find. Very poor lighting. It would have been much ewsier to hwve aaid stay on express way juat pass trowbridge turn right just passed Spectrum building we are on the right side.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Sandra
"Hyatt Place El Paso is Great"
One of the nicer hotels I've ever stayed at. Kind of felt like living in a loft condo. Very spacious and comfortable. I'd love it if more hotels were like this one as my stay was very pleasant.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Chistopher
"El Paso Experience"
Great hotel, great service where breakfast is served.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014