All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6030 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Clean, quiet, and comfortable"
We enjoy the spacious feel of the rooms as well as the friendly and courteous staff. It was clean and just what my family of 6 has come to appreciate after a day of traveling.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Overall good stay but would like to have waffles on the weekend
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lance
"Average Stay"
The room was clean but the bathroom was SMALL. You could hardly close the door! The A/C worked OK but could have cooled the room better, it was hot during the night. Overall the hotel appeared dated but the stay was OK for one night.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Get a suite"
Great room. Very comfy. The breakfast was superb. Wanted to stay another night.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Stephen
"Very small bathroom"
The room was good sized but the bathroom was so small we had to step into the shower to shut the door. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
SANDRA
nice and clean. staff was friendly. convenient location right off the highway.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
rickey
"Very good"
Very good hotel ... Just a Little bit noisy since its to close to I10 ... But everything else it's excellent
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
gerardo
Nice hotel. Room was a nice size and clean. The bathroom was a bit small but not a big deal. Employees were friendly. Overall it was a great stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Yvonne
"THe overall stay was not bad other than the AC Uni"
The room AC unit was very noisy and got little or no sleep that night. And then was told that we will not be give our Hyatt points because we booked thru a third party which I knew nothing of such.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Francis
Beautiful and convient!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Rosa
"Perfect place to stay for one night or many"
We always stay at this hotel, two or three times a year, and have never been disappointed. The complimentary breakfast is better than you will find in most other places. The staff is courteous and professional. The open bar is a plus as are the food and snack items that available at all times.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Ernest
Weekend getaway !!! Room was clean and breakfast was great !! Two thumbs up
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Lupe
"Pleasant Stay"
Room was bigger than expected. Accommodated family of 5. Bathroom a little small, but not a big deal. Hot breakfast was great to have. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"2 thumbs up!"
We had reservations at a competitors hotel. Upon arrival, the hotel was in desperate need for ungrades, so bad that we cancelled our reservations and made a new one at the Hyatt. Because of the inital bad taste with the first hotel, we were much more critical than usual when we arrived at the Hyatt. And honestly, everything was wonderful! The rooms were super clean and comfortable. The pool area was small but relaxing. The bar and the food available was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Andrea
"Shower & Toilet area."
The Shower and toilet area was entirely too small, and prohibited any type of space movement.
2 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and they offered an above average complimentary breakfast complete with an array of juices, cereals, waffles and fresh breakfast sandwiches. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Good Destination"
Help was great. Room was clean.Enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Dennis
"EP usiness trip"
rooms in EP are all overpriced. But this hotel has always been good to us. The hotel does not have a SAFE to store our belongings. Elevator needs to be fixed. Staff was great, very friendly
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
"I had fun!"
Great staff, clean hotel and very comfortable room. I love the breakfast with so much variety and they have a nice lounge bar.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Stay, in a perfect location in El Paso"
This was a great find, very fortunate on my part. It was very reasonably priced, but not at all a cheap hotel. Place was great....breakfast was hot and fresh...staff very nice. 24 hour bar and restaurant -- but no noise or trouble from it. Pool is not great, and not heated. Very cold. No hot tub. Room is great!!! Very spacious, with a separate living area....plenty of counter space. Only negative for me was the pillow situation. I'm allergic to feathers, and upon calling to the front desk to switch out pillows....they informed me that they had no more non-feathered pillows. I made due....though not a great situation. They did fix it the next night though and the remainder of the trip was great. I highly recommend! You simply cannot get a better location in El Paso either.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
T
Room was clean and extremely comfortable. Staff was exceptional!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, its getting old."
Its a nice cheap hotel, but its getting old, soon would need remodelation. The bathrooms in the king rooms are soo small and it doesnt have compressors. We like the breakfeast but the days that are a lot of people they change the menu.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Monica
"nice time"
We have stayed their multiple times over the last five years. Its just to bad graffiti has to hit their elevators. Scary
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ralph-Carolyn-Desiree
Nice short stay, very accommodating. Staff was responsive.
"Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, nice staff"
El Paso was just a one of the two stop overs on our way from Houston to Tucson so we don't get a chance to explore the surrounding area but the hotel itself is clean, large seating area, almost like a suite, staff are courteous, friendly. The washroom has a glass shower which is nice but the bathroom space is quite tight. The bathroom door got jammed by the bathmat on the floor. The bed makes a little bit of noise when you toss and turn. Breakfast is good! A real hot breakfast! We really enjoy it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
My and Van
"Good location, breakfast, etc."
Everything was great, including the breakfast. It was easy to get onto IH 10 in order to get to the three locations to which we needed to go.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Best in Class!!!"
After staying in several hotels this trip, it was a delight to stay at the Hyatt El Paso. The layout of the room was one of the best we have stayed in. Very nice looking. Comfortable. Spotless clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. We could have just stayed in the hotel and had a GREAT vacation. Thanks, Hyatt, for a wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Phillip
"A nice stay overall !"
Nice clean room. There was a big group of people occupying many rooms on the floor for some reason. They were all having fun. That did not bother me though, as long as they are quiet after 10PM. Breakfast was ordinary, but was sufficient for a traveler. The lady who managed the breakfast room was friendly and made the guest feel comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Friendly"
The evening staff was very helpful and accommodating. We arrived late after a messed up flight without luggage. The made sure we had the necessities we needed to make it through (toothpaste and brushes, deodorant, etc) and allowed us a late check out time the next day while we waited for our luggage to catch up with us. Nice place.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"My trip to El Paso"
It was a good hotel
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Grace
"El Paso, Hyatt Place"
Everything was great except the bathroom in our room was extremely small.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Didn't have another choice for the price point"
The quality of the hotel is not what I expected. I usually don't stay in this hotel, my mine was booked. The carpets were run down, didn't look too clean, breakfast was not good.
Mel
Comfy rooms, good breakfast buffet, but the elevators are a bit outdated. Overall, awesome hotel!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Rob
"EP Visit"
I enjoyed the hotel, staff was very friendly. manager helped us unload our luggage from car to luggage rack, it was snowing that day. we didn't eat at hotel but people seemed to be really enjoying the free breakfast buffet. easy on and off the freeway. our room was on 2nd floor, next to a noisy outdoor ac/heating unit, but not enough to upset us. room size, quality was worth the price.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Fair for the price."
Bed was comfy, bathroom extremely small but worked just fine. For the price we paid, I can't expect luxury...just needed a place to shower and sleep. Breakfast was typical fare for this price point. IHOP is a block away if you want a step up.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jodi
"Very disappointed"
I recently stayed at this hotel during a jr. volleyball tournament in El Paso. The arrival experience was the best part about the trip. The gentleman who checked me in was very professional and attentive. After the check-in; however, it went downhill. The interiors of the elevators are tired at best. The carpet is worn through and doors are marred significantly. I arrived at my assigned room to find several carpet drying fans operating in the room. I went back to the front desk. The clerk apologized and assigned me to another room. The rooms are rather large which is a positive. The sofa was not particularly comfortable but it was functional. The vanity are is directly in front of the beds. You will either need to brush your teeth in the dark or wake everyone up in the room. The television was nice. The beds were comfortable. The fitness room is ok for a similar type of property. It is rather small but does offer some dumbbells and cardio equipment; however, one of the treadmills was missing the emergency shut off magnet which rendered it inoperable.. We left out room that morning about 11. We returned at about 9:30 pm to find there had been no maid service. When I mentioned this to the desk at checkout, the response was oh well--sorry. Not impressive. On Saturday morning, I had the opportunity to ride the elevator with a maid and a maintenance man. The maid complained about how many rooms she had to clean (16). This made me feel extremely welcomed.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
G
"easy access... fast check-in and checkout"
Nice hotel and awesome breakfast. Staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Artice
"Nice surprise"
Restaurant had gluten free, vegetarian options, which is still hard to find some places and the food we ordered (from gluten free to regular stuff) was all delicious!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Okay But Disappointing Breakfast"
We had an enjoyable stay at the Hyatt Place, although it was not up to par of other Hyatt Place hotels we've stayed at in the past. One of our main reasons for choosing the HP was for the breakfasts we have experienced at other HP properties. Unfortunately, the breakfast at this HP was not even close to other properties. We were meeting other family members who had previously stayed at this HP property and they informed us that the breakfast had greatly decreased in quality since their last visit. For this reason alone, I would choose a different hotel next time I visit El Paso.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good overall"
Good except for the Elevator which had a suffocating smell
"On I-10 and very nice"
Passing through returning home from Arizona, this hotel is perfect...very nice, friendly staff, and great price. We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Best place to stay!"
Great room,, super clean!
Maria
Spacious room great for family. The front desk employees were very kind & helpful. Breakfast was good. Overall great stay.
Sylvia
Here with my family. Great stay. Rooms were spacious and front desk courteous. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. would recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Sylvia
Overall the hotel is OK. Our experience was tainted by the fact that the crowd at breakfast time was too big.....many foreigners with many children. The elevators were crowded and slow and a bit dirty too.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Will
"Meets Expectations...sort of"
Hyatt Place is a welcome new chain in the mid-price hotel lines that I tend to look for. This one is nice, everything pretty new and well-kept. Friendly front desk staff. One issue this time was that I prepaid through Hotels.com, and then the hotel charged my card for the night a second time. Not the end of the world, however I only caught it because I looked at my credit card account for another reason while in the hotel. They promptly corrected the billing error but it was irritating to have to deal with it. Breakfast, as seems the case in nearly all of the chains in this price range, is forgettable and I went down the street to IHOP.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"El Paso Oasis"
For a hotel right on the interstate, this was a perfect choice. Large room, great TV, shower, friendly staff. Large sofa is a bit uncomfortable as the cushions are like rocks and my husband said the toilet paper was cheap.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Myrna
"Great hotel near the highway"
Easy to find for coming in from out of town. Extremely clean and large rooms and comfortable beds. Great location! Terrific breakfast. Loved our experience there!!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Kay
"Sun Bowl trip"
5 day stay. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was better than average. Decent location.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
traveled texas
"Nice & Comfortable"
Was a nice room very comfortable and clean. One negative, frig was very very loud.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014