All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6030 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Another satisfying Hyatt Place stay"
Love Hyatt Place properties...perfect for the business traveler and this one met all my expectations.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Staff was rude and the bed was super uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Craig
Great stay
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Teresa
"Excellant"
Love the room and the bed was very comfortable. Bathrooms on lower floors are small and they only have a shower. Higher floors have shower,tub combo. We had only the shower but the showers are big. Over all we liked the hotel and will stay there again. Staff was excellent and the food was good.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Candy
"Best hotel iv stayed at in awhile"
Such a convinent location, 24 hour food was amazing and the free breakfast was even better! We are already booking another room on our way back from our road trip!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Ashley
"Stay on opposite side of hotel from highway"
The internet was so slow that I could not even speedtest it. Further, if you are in a room facing the highway, it is LOUD......ALL NIGHT LOUD. It wasn't a bad hotel. It was clean and reasonable. If I were to stay there again I would have a room on the opposite side of the highway, and closer to the center of the building for better internet strength.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Nice place e"
Very nice hotel. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast in the morning was good. Elevator was scary to ride in, needs something fixed cuz it feels like your going to fall to your death as it stops.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
jon
The room was great! It even had a living area, and a kitchenette area. Very nice.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Raquel
My stay was pretty freaking nice! It was close to many food services and the hotel itself was pretty legit. For it's price on hotels.com, it exceed and went beyond what I expected! Room had a long couch, king size bed, well lit, flat screen tv. I would recommend this hotel to many people!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Love Hyatt Place, and this location met my expectations. Great room for a family of 5 which is difficult to find in most hotels which are max occupancy of 4.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Not super fancy but a nice hotel for the city"
Thw room was nice. And appreciate the free wifi. The bathroom is small it didn't bug me too much. I didnt have a problem closing the door. Their food they sell isn't very good but you can go out or order in. Their complementary breakfast was good and has a good selection. Overall for the city this is a nice place. The staff are super nice and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Justina
Elevator not in working order nor did the staff act to ensure same incident did not occur to other guests. : Upon moving up, the elevator made some funny noises and then dropped a good 3-4 feet and then stopped. We were all we shocked and felt extremely uncomfortable. As the elevator restarted, it moved up and then did the same thing. At this point I immediately pressed the alarm button but no action occurred. The elevator then proceeded up again and then dropped 1-2 feet. Now at this point, panic started to set in and I indicated to all to hold on. The elevator restarted and then proceed to our floor – 3rd floor (I believe) and stopped. Much to our relief the doors opened and well rushed out, including another guest of the hotel After we checked in to our room, I immediately took the stairs down to inform the registrar of the hotel what just occurred. She indicated that “yes they have been having problems with that elevator, but would call someone”. I indicted she should red flag that elevator before something else occurred. Upon returning to my room via the stairs, I heard another group of guest indicating the same issues with that elevator. Apparently the hotel registrar felt no need to halt service on that elevator.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Stephen
"Three comments about my double stay"
1) My sister is handicapped and when I travel with her, I always require a handicapped room for her. With plenty anticipation I booked two rooms, one for handicapped . We traveled 7 people on the 7/11 & 7/17. First stay was the only one we had the special room but not on the second one. They told me that it was because I booked it through Expedia.com. Why is this? 2) Why rooms for handicapped have only a king bed room? How come you think that the person only travels alone or with his/her couple? CAN ALSO TRAVEL WITH RELATIVES OR FRIENDS AND NOT SLEEP TOGETHER OR NOT BE ONLY TWO IN A ROOM!!! It is not fair! 3) There was a cockroach in room 506 during last stay on the 07/17. It is a shame The Hyatt Place at El paso has insects. I'll give a second thought to book and stay here!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
califa
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable"
We enjoy the spacious feel of the rooms as well as the friendly and courteous staff. It was clean and just what my family of 6 has come to appreciate after a day of traveling.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Overall good stay but would like to have waffles on the weekend
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lance
"Average Stay"
The room was clean but the bathroom was SMALL. You could hardly close the door! The A/C worked OK but could have cooled the room better, it was hot during the night. Overall the hotel appeared dated but the stay was OK for one night.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Get a suite"
Great room. Very comfy. The breakfast was superb. Wanted to stay another night.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Stephen
Nice hotel ,big room,good breakfast,clean.this was the good part. It is on I-10 and can be noisy sometime but is ok. The bad part is the bathroom on the room is very small and the staff is not very friendly. Overall is a nice hotel
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
danxvaly
"Very small bathroom"
The room was good sized but the bathroom was so small we had to step into the shower to shut the door. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
SANDRA
Nice big room,small beds for two people, bathroom had some type of leak
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
nice and clean. staff was friendly. convenient location right off the highway.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
rickey
"Very good"
Very good hotel ... Just a Little bit noisy since its to close to I10 ... But everything else it's excellent
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
gerardo
Nice hotel. Room was a nice size and clean. The bathroom was a bit small but not a big deal. Employees were friendly. Overall it was a great stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Yvonne
"THe overall stay was not bad other than the AC Uni"
The room AC unit was very noisy and got little or no sleep that night. And then was told that we will not be give our Hyatt points because we booked thru a third party which I knew nothing of such.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Francis
"Our new regular hotel spot in El Paso"
Our experience? Fantastic. This was easily one of the nicest hotels we've had the pleasure of staying in during our step in El Paso. For relaxation, it was perfect. Comfortable, clean, and the kids loved it. Close to everything (i.e. Target, gas station, IHOP, etc). We found our new favorite hotel spot in El Paso.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Beautiful and convient!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Rosa
"Perfect place to stay for one night or many"
We always stay at this hotel, two or three times a year, and have never been disappointed. The complimentary breakfast is better than you will find in most other places. The staff is courteous and professional. The open bar is a plus as are the food and snack items that available at all times.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Ernest
Weekend getaway !!! Room was clean and breakfast was great !! Two thumbs up
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Lupe
"Pleasant Stay"
Room was bigger than expected. Accommodated family of 5. Bathroom a little small, but not a big deal. Hot breakfast was great to have. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"2 thumbs up!"
We had reservations at a competitors hotel. Upon arrival, the hotel was in desperate need for ungrades, so bad that we cancelled our reservations and made a new one at the Hyatt. Because of the inital bad taste with the first hotel, we were much more critical than usual when we arrived at the Hyatt. And honestly, everything was wonderful! The rooms were super clean and comfortable. The pool area was small but relaxing. The bar and the food available was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Andrea
"Shower & Toilet area."
The Shower and toilet area was entirely too small, and prohibited any type of space movement.
2 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and they offered an above average complimentary breakfast complete with an array of juices, cereals, waffles and fresh breakfast sandwiches. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Cynthia
Nice Hotel, Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean rooms
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Good Destination"
Help was great. Room was clean.Enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Dennis
staff was great, I had two sick kids and they helped find a walk in clinic, walked outside at night with me to my car, washed my bowl of egg salad that spoiled because their refrigerator quit working
Other trip May 24, 2015
"EP usiness trip"
rooms in EP are all overpriced. But this hotel has always been good to us. The hotel does not have a SAFE to store our belongings. Elevator needs to be fixed. Staff was great, very friendly
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
"El Paso: this hotel is one of few acceptable"
Clean--and few in El Paso are--with excellent staff.
Other trip May 19, 2015
David AR
"Excellent value"
Good location. The room was very spacious, clean, and quiet. Great toiletries. Staff was super welcoming and helpful. The FREE breakfast buffet was pretty good. I came for work, and the FREE wifi was great to have; it was very fast...unlike other hotels, where connections can be spotty. Overall, this was a great stay at a really great price!
Other trip May 5, 2015
Christy
Very noisy room due to traffic. I have stayed in other hotels in this area and have not had this problem.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"I had fun!"
Great staff, clean hotel and very comfortable room. I love the breakfast with so much variety and they have a nice lounge bar.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Stay, in a perfect location in El Paso"
This was a great find, very fortunate on my part. It was very reasonably priced, but not at all a cheap hotel. Place was great....breakfast was hot and fresh...staff very nice. 24 hour bar and restaurant -- but no noise or trouble from it. Pool is not great, and not heated. Very cold. No hot tub. Room is great!!! Very spacious, with a separate living area....plenty of counter space. Only negative for me was the pillow situation. I'm allergic to feathers, and upon calling to the front desk to switch out pillows....they informed me that they had no more non-feathered pillows. I made due....though not a great situation. They did fix it the next night though and the remainder of the trip was great. I highly recommend! You simply cannot get a better location in El Paso either.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
T
Room was clean and extremely comfortable. Staff was exceptional!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"First leg of our vacation"
We were very pleased with the hotel. We were very disappointed in AARP Travel Center - Expedia because the Hyatt in El Paso had no record of our reservation. Derek the Asst. GM took positive action and we were checked in. Once, settled in our room we contacted the Hyatt Hotel North in Phoenix and they did not have our reservation for arrival on March 29th. We had to contact AARP Travel Center, spoke to James for nearly 30 minutes trying to find out why the reservations we had were not confirmed with our hotels. Overall, our stays in El Paso and Phoenix were very nice at the Hyatt properties. Unfortunately, we probably will be less inclined to use AARP Travel Center - Expedia for future travel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, its getting old."
Its a nice cheap hotel, but its getting old, soon would need remodelation. The bathrooms in the king rooms are soo small and it doesnt have compressors. We like the breakfeast but the days that are a lot of people they change the menu.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Monica
"nice time"
We have stayed their multiple times over the last five years. Its just to bad graffiti has to hit their elevators. Scary
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ralph-Carolyn-Desiree
Nice short stay, very accommodating. Staff was responsive.
"Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, nice staff"
El Paso was just a one of the two stop overs on our way from Houston to Tucson so we don't get a chance to explore the surrounding area but the hotel itself is clean, large seating area, almost like a suite, staff are courteous, friendly. The washroom has a glass shower which is nice but the bathroom space is quite tight. The bathroom door got jammed by the bathmat on the floor. The bed makes a little bit of noise when you toss and turn. Breakfast is good! A real hot breakfast! We really enjoy it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
My and Van
"Good location, breakfast, etc."
Everything was great, including the breakfast. It was easy to get onto IH 10 in order to get to the three locations to which we needed to go.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Best in Class!!!"
After staying in several hotels this trip, it was a delight to stay at the Hyatt El Paso. The layout of the room was one of the best we have stayed in. Very nice looking. Comfortable. Spotless clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. We could have just stayed in the hotel and had a GREAT vacation. Thanks, Hyatt, for a wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Phillip
"A nice stay overall !"
Nice clean room. There was a big group of people occupying many rooms on the floor for some reason. They were all having fun. That did not bother me though, as long as they are quiet after 10PM. Breakfast was ordinary, but was sufficient for a traveler. The lady who managed the breakfast room was friendly and made the guest feel comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015