All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Service is adequate
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Room is not nice
"Really convenient for overnighting"
This was the second time in 6 months that we had to fly thru Miami to get a connecting flight to the Caribbean. And this was the second time that we booked just a one night stay. Although on both occasions we got in some 3 to 4 hours before the check in time our room was ready.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Convenient but not great."
Convenient location but needs a bit of work. The shower water temp fluctuated from cool to scalding everytime someone flushed....and I had trouble flushing the toilet! Decor is very bland. But the room was clean.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Paula
"Terrible service and too expensive for what it is"
The only good point about this hotel is the convenience of staying at the actual airport termainal and if it weren't for that, I would definitely not recommend it. When I got there they informed me that the Wifi at Miami airport and hence, the hotel, was not working. When I told them that I had booked the hotel so that I could work during the lay-over, they said there was nothing they could do and that if I had any problem, I should complain to Expedia. What kind of service is that?!? They could have at least apologised... The room was OK but very dated and I couldn't even open the blinds to look outside as they are wooden and very heavy. Not a great experience...
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Substandard for the price"
This is not worth its price, however, for a short layover prior to catching an early flight the next morning, it is convenient. It is not noteworthy from any perspective and the hotel staff seems to not to want to be bothered with guests. Rooms feel small and dingy. Internet is spotty so don't count on it. Other than its location in the airport, it has little to offer
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"Never again"
Room was old and in need of remodeling TV was horrible. No WiFi and was not very soundproof. I stayed at the hotel for convenience for my flights in and out of the country. It certainly was convenient but certainly not worth the $ for each visit.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Clean, comfortable bed and hot shower"
The only reason to stay at this hotel is because of its proximity to the airport. The rooms are very small. However, when you get stuck at the airport this is the perfect solution for a clean, comfortable bed and a hot shower. The shower didn't drain well but the water pressure was great. The movie channels didn't work which was fine because it cost $18 for a movie.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Sheila
The place is nice, perfect location when you need travel early and got in late like our case. The mattress were overdue. But the room was clean and neat. Too bad the wifi was not working even worse the lady at the front desk said for several days. It is a truly concerned, even more when you are an international travelers
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Ramon
"Good airport stay."
If you're going through Miami on a trip, this is the place. No shuttle needed. It's a long way through the airport so be prepared for a hike!
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
diane
"Very convenient for long downtime between flights"
Great set up do not have to leave airport access to airport amenities. #rd stay two of them two weeks apart. Had much nicer room and experience on the way out compared to the way back. Room was not as nice or clean second time front desk staff different and not as friendly. Still great to be right in airport no cabs and Subway Burger King Starbucks and sundries store close to the lobby which is really just walk by main hallway.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
mikejennyq
"Only nice location to access directly from airport"
Hotel front desk staff were not friendly, no smiling.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Practical Location - Airport QuickTime!"
Did not like hearing neighbours so clearly...that was the major downfall.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
ISLAND COUPLE
"Not what you need after a long flight"
Hotel internet was down and double charged my credit card to add extra misery. I stayed here before and its normally OK... not great but convenient.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Convenience über alles!"
Not the greatest hotel in the world, but so convenient. We needed a wheel chair and it took us straight from the door of the plane to our room in the hotel. No shuttle bus, no hassle whatsoever!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
louis
"better beds needed"
was here due to an early morning flight
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
hugh
"Convenient if you have overnight layover"
Fine stay, easy check-in and out and didn't need to wait for hotel shuttle. Room was fine enough though TV didn't work. If you have a lot of luggage and want convenience of late arrival and early morning check-out I think it is a good option.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
wendy
"Nice hotel and good sevice"
Was a pleasure for me stay at the Miami International Airport Hotel. They have an excellent service, condition and facilities and rooms have excellent confort . Hotel Staff are excellent too
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Maricel
"Not A Good Place To Stay"
I stayed at this hotel, because it was at the Airport and I had a very early flight. I was supposed to have a king bed and had two double beds. The room was not very good. It just did not feel clean. The remote control was dirty and did not work very well. The bathroom sink was plugged and water filled up the sing very quickly. The bathtub was also plugged, so when I took a shower, I was standing in 4 inches of water. I would never sty here again.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Samuel
"Good for one night"
Good if you are staying one night between connecting flights or if you have an early flight next morning and want to sleep a little more and skip transfers.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Osvaldo
The room was a bit cold but the room was clean and really a good convenience for an early flight
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"It was a good stay."
It is a very busy hotel, and it was a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
María Cristina
"Only in Miami"
We arrived at the front desk of the hotel where a lady was stood leaning against the wall. So I said hello, we have a room booked. No greeting from her. All she said was "Name". I gave her our name then she said "Photo ID & Credit Card". Very unpleasant arrival at the hotel
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
sheila
"Good for one night."
If you need to sleep close to the airport is perfect. Expensive but perfect location
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Nicolas
We booked and paid for a king size bed, and received a queen. The lights in the hallways are very visible around the door. Lack of outlets. The quick service and convenience was appreciated though. Staff was very friendly, and check-in, check-out was fast.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great for overnight"
Room was good. Location perfect for overnighting. Shopping available. Check in was hassle free. No need for taxi
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Very convenient location for early flights"
Flight delayed by storms so missed my connection and had to stay overnight. Adequate accommodation. Ugly view from the window, but I just needed a place to sleep and it was fine for that.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Perfect hotel for returning car and checking in"
This was perfect for doing last minute shopping and although cutting it close due to unforeseen circumstances My family was still able to check in on time, return car and board the plane within 70 minutes. The bell service was wonderful as the porter carried our many suitcases and bags to our airline very quickly. I was careful in choosing the hotel and based on reviews, if we had gone to any other hotel the shuttle service would not have assisted in this way.
Charlene
"good hotel"
very nice
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
angel
"Very disappointing"
Our flight came into Miami at midnight so that's why we stayed right there at this hotel. The convenience factor was nice but the lady we dealt with at check in was not at all friendly and pretty much ignored talking to us. The room was just a box with a bed. There was no room to move around at all and the bathroom was not very clean. Everything in the room and hallways looked like it was falling apart. All the pictures we saw were quite deceiving. Will never go here agin.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"QUIET, and the location can't be beat"
Look, you're tired and you just want a bed til you can get out the next day, right? So the rooftop pool is gone. So the restaurant staff is surly. What counts is that you trudge over there, they have you in your room in under five minutes and it has everything you need, and is blessedly QUIET. In the morning you just saunter out to the gate you need to beat and start it up again. I'd stay there again and again if I need to break the journey.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Claudia
"Only worth it if you have an early flight!"
Unfortunately the hotel takes full advantage of its location. Its old, tired, dirty, cramp and extremely expensive. Its only advantage is that its inside the airport and you can check in 2 minutes after leaving the lobby. The ONLY advantage
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good Hotel, but pricey"
Good hotel, conveniently located but too pricey comparing with others around the airport.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"No Comfort, Just Convenience"
Was very convenient to not have to take a shuttle to the airport from an off-site hotel for my 6 a.m. flight saving me stress and a solid 30 extra minutes of sleep. Rooms were cramped and unwelcoming, however. The tiny room window was covered with a curtain that spanned the entire wall with a table in front making it a hassle to let any natural light in. The convenience was not worth the price. Hotel WiFi was shotty preventing me from streaming Netflix or even simply checking my email. Thought I'd watch t.v. instead only to find out the signal was so bad many channels didn't come in and others were blurry. Was an experience I'd like to forget.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"hard to find"
after collecting our luggage, we found it hard to locate the hotel. when I said this to the guy on reception he laugh and said yes we know, we are a best kept secret. but when I pointed out to him to him it was not meant as a joke, he said oh but you found us in the end. They need more signs up.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
sheila
"Excelent location in the airport"
We missed a flight because the flight before was delayed... so this hotel was our best option and it was excellent (consider you don't have to drive or get taxi )
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
desireegs
Location beats all I walked 100 feet from the hotel elevator to the airline counter
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Nice hotel for one night and next day flight"
If a have to stay I will again. I love the restaurant across the hall. I was disappointed with the bellboy (old black man), he has attitude, charged me 5 dollar to carry my luggage. He wasn't very welcome person.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Mile
"Ok Hotel"
Nothing fancy but an ok place to stay if you need to be at the airport. It's located in the terminal so you can't beat the proximity. TV reception was awful and room was really small, but adequate.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Perfect location for waiting a fly"
It is ok for someone that is waiting for a late fly
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Perfect for early morning flight"
We could not stop laughing when we opened the door - the room is small. It is like a NYC room. Not much room to walk around the bed. The bathroom was huge in comparison. Suited our needs.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Very Convenient & Comfortable"
Just as the title of my review states this hotel is very convenient. I had a 13 hour layover for my next flight and needed some rest. This hotel is literally in the airport! It provided a clean and comfortable room which included amenities like a hairdryer, coffeemaker, room service,etc. Definitely came in handy and convenient.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Alicia
"Convenient hotel in the airport"
We made a reservation ahead of time. When we arrived the staff at the desk were all helpful, quick and kind. They also printed our boarding passes for our next flight, which was very kind!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
mother and kids
"Layover Stat at Miami International Airport"
We had a 12 hour layover, decided to try out the airport hotel, and get sone rest before traveling on.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
monica
Very convenient if you have an early flight connection.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Mel
"Still room for improvement but priceless convenien"
The hotel is definitely better than it was a couple of years ago before the renovation. There is still room for improvement (I had a leaky faucet in the bathroom and the hallway carpets need to be replaced). However, I would rate the hotel around 2.5-3 and the convenience of being by the security gate doesn't have a price tag.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Travis
"Location, location, location!"
The owners know this hotel is the best choice for a short stay. They can invest a little to modernize the rooms.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Janos
"Nice hotel, helpful for early morning flights."
I tried to call the front desk, room service, and operator for more than 30 minutes and no one answered the phone. This is not right. The Internet was a joke in trying to get online. I finally got on and then no more Internet was available. It was frustrating. I told the front desk in the morning and they said after 30 minutes it goes off and you have to log back on. The hotel should tell their guests this upfront so they know once they log on it has to be reconnected every 30 minutes, rather than saying they have free wi-fi. Without knowing this I kept trying to get on and couldn't understand why I was unable to. Had I known I would have reconnect every hour it would have saved me a lot of frustration.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
I am a PhD Prof
"Very convenient for flight connections."
It is very convenient place for staying when you have late/early flight connections. there is a subway in the first floor 24 hours, which was very good for us, we arrived at 2am, and departure at 7am.thanks
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Miami hotel"
It's a little I've price but clean and convenient fo overnight stays when passing through.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Hotel at the airport"
TV was unplugged and the room smelled humid but all I cared was the location in the airport so it was fine.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015