All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
N.W. 20th & Lejeune Road, Miami, FL, 33122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Poor vibe
"Perfect location for waiting a fly"
It is ok for someone that is waiting for a late fly
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Perfect for early morning flight"
We could not stop laughing when we opened the door - the room is small. It is like a NYC room. Not much room to walk around the bed. The bathroom was huge in comparison. Suited our needs.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Very Convenient & Comfortable"
Just as the title of my review states this hotel is very convenient. I had a 13 hour layover for my next flight and needed some rest. This hotel is literally in the airport! It provided a clean and comfortable room which included amenities like a hairdryer, coffeemaker, room service,etc. Definitely came in handy and convenient.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Alicia
"Convenient hotel in the airport"
We made a reservation ahead of time. When we arrived the staff at the desk were all helpful, quick and kind. They also printed our boarding passes for our next flight, which was very kind!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
mother and kids
"Layover Stat at Miami International Airport"
We had a 12 hour layover, decided to try out the airport hotel, and get sone rest before traveling on.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
monica
Very convenient if you have an early flight connection.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Mel
"Still room for improvement but priceless convenien"
The hotel is definitely better than it was a couple of years ago before the renovation. There is still room for improvement (I had a leaky faucet in the bathroom and the hallway carpets need to be replaced). However, I would rate the hotel around 2.5-3 and the convenience of being by the security gate doesn't have a price tag.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Travis
"Location, location, location!"
The owners know this hotel is the best choice for a short stay. They can invest a little to modernize the rooms.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Janos
"Nice hotel, helpful for early morning flights."
I tried to call the front desk, room service, and operator for more than 30 minutes and no one answered the phone. This is not right. The Internet was a joke in trying to get online. I finally got on and then no more Internet was available. It was frustrating. I told the front desk in the morning and they said after 30 minutes it goes off and you have to log back on. The hotel should tell their guests this upfront so they know once they log on it has to be reconnected every 30 minutes, rather than saying they have free wi-fi. Without knowing this I kept trying to get on and couldn't understand why I was unable to. Had I known I would have reconnect every hour it would have saved me a lot of frustration.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
I am a PhD Prof
"Very convenient for flight connections."
It is very convenient place for staying when you have late/early flight connections. there is a subway in the first floor 24 hours, which was very good for us, we arrived at 2am, and departure at 7am.thanks
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Miami hotel"
It's a little I've price but clean and convenient fo overnight stays when passing through.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Hotel at the airport"
TV was unplugged and the room smelled humid but all I cared was the location in the airport so it was fine.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Anita
"looks old"
enough for 1 night if you miss your flight, the room looked old
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Rodrigo
"Not too bad"
Not too bad. We stayed a few hours before connecting to another city. Rug in room could have been cleaner.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Keva
"Noise"
The room is nice, clean, but the noise from adjoining rooms and the plumbing, ie: shower, toilet flushing from adjoining rooms and rooms above is bothersome. Maybe the can sound proof the room against that as the did for the airplane sounds. I will still use the property when we travel out of the country as it makes the trip more enjoyable.
"Nice hotel!"
It was good, excellent service and great quality. I wish I could've stayed a little longer to enjoy it better.
Luis Xavier
"Perfect for layovers"
It's right in the airport (E terminal). Clean, reasonably nice. Corteous staff.
matco
Very clean and comfortable. Good place to stay for overnight layovers.
Maggie
"Between flight connections"
Good option for rest between connections, good facilities for business travel or just quick stops
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Llermanxs
"convenience"
the hotel is well placed in the terminal and is ideal for those that need a place to stay prior to catching an early flight. It was low on amenities but was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Martin
"pay for convenience"
very convenient . Hotel staff stole credit card info and some purchased things online with my credit card!! Ugh
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice for 1 night staying"
It was fast but we had a place to rest our head. Very nice.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Practical stayover while waiting for next flight"
The hotel is perfect for staying over when you're just waiting for your next flight, often that is early in the morning. The rooms and service is nothing but average.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Hans Petter
"Convenient but dated"
This was an unexpected hotel stay due to late arrival and a missed connection, so the hotel location was convenient but the hotel felt dirty, dated and old. Needs a lot of love for the price.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Andrea
Spent one night, room was clean, however, the mattress was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Convenient for lay overs and flight delays."
Located directly in the airport, so you are less likely to miss your flight. Also a nice place to stay when you have to stay over for flight layovers or delays. It did look a bit outdated in the room as far as the structure is concerned. Book with Expedia to guarantee payment if room otherwise all you have done is request a reservation. They also serve free breakfast but I missed it because of my early flight.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Convenient"
It was very nice to be able to rest and refresh between flights but this hotel could be so much better. The food and service in the restaurant were not good. The wifi was not very user friendly. The outlets in the room were minimal. The bathroom supplies were minimal. But the bed was comfortable enough and the space was clean and very quiet. I think the stay was overpriced for the quality. The convenience was great!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Ok if you urgently should stay over night there"
The hotel is too expensive for the room conditions they offer. You definitely can find a much better place if you want to stay in Miami for a while. This hotel is for urgent stay only. The room was extremely mess and appliances in a bathroom looked very old and ugly. I found black hair on the tub. Don't recommend to stay there for the whole vacation. Only if you are stuck at the airport.
Tamara
"Perfect layover"
This hotel is perfectly situated to catch a plane. One drawback : there are no signs when arriving to the airport and it is difficult to find it. It is a 3* hotel and we did not expect more. The room was clean but small, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean but we had a strange display of towels (3 bathtowels and one small towel) The telephone did not not work but was repaided during our stay. The fire alarm shower head was covered by paper and when I mentioned it I was told that it would be looked at . The staff at the front desk was very professional and very helpful in a charming way. We will go back when we have to catch a plane to Europe.
JVR
"Excellent location"
Have stayed several times at MIA Hotel and all the time i had noticed improvements in the rooms and client service. The best thing about hotel is its location. It is located right in the airport, therefore, if you have an early flight this is the best hotel you could choose for your trip.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Oksana
"Hotel suitable for a convienent stay but beds not"
We have stayed here many time to bed down for an early morning flighg
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Miami Airport Hotel"
Stayed here for a long layover in Miami. The hotel looks like a picture out of the 1970s, so looks very outdated; however, the room was very clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. Overall, it served its purpose very well!
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Recommend only for very early flights"
I had to take a very early flight. Most nearby hotels offer free shuttle services to the airport. But, most services starts at 5:30 am (won't inform you until it is too late). Staying at the airport saves you time and taxi or Uber costs! On the other hand, the hotel offers basic services. Anyway, I would recommended it for very early flights.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Virgilio
"Don't have to leave MIA"
Stayed here for about 5 hours on a layover after a red-eye flight from the west coast. Obviously we just used the room to sleep and freshen up a bit. It's great to not have to leave the airport, too bad it's not on the other side of security! It is rather difficult to find within the airport. There are not really any signs and we couldn't find it on any of the airport maps. We had to ask 3 different airport workers and call the hotel before we found it. But, then again, we had been up for nearly 30 straight hours, so we may not have been thinking clearly!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
I was only there for an overnight stay to catch my flight early next morning. Room was nice and clean, good shower- everything is a bit dated but I didn't mind since I wasn't there for long. Front desk staff could use some training on being nicer, more efficient and organized to get people checked in. After a long day/flight, the last thing you want to do is wait for your room.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"perfect for the weary traveler"
We had a group of 10 (5 rooms) who had an early flight out from MIA for church Mission Trip. The convenience of already being at the airport far out weighs the slightly higher than area prices -- rooms were quiet and clean and we will stay here again! -- only wish the remote had worked!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"One Night Stay"
This is a hotel for those flying out early the next day. The restaurant was being remodeled and the food was marginal. Good neighborhood got an excellent because it was so convenient--no waiting for a shuttle to the airport. Have stayed here before and the lobby has been remodeled--staff helpful. The rooms are small but who cares--the bed was comfortable. More remodeling needs to be done and carpets replaced.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Fantastic!"
It was a quick stay but very convenient and nice.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Cheryl
"My stay"
I had a meeting downtown getting their was easy i find a cab quickly. I also wanted to go shopping that was dine also nicely. Wverything was to my satisfaction except for 3 things that the hotel could work on. The cleanliness of the room. It was clean but was not dist3d for a while to my opinion before i got their. Also the internet process is a bit difficult for someone who does not know a lot on the net. And also if the hotel changed the bed that made nose evrything me and my party turn that would just make the hotel perfect.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Only if you must catch annearly flight."
Good for overnight if your plane is really early. EaT somewhere else. I am also pretty sure my credit card info was compromised at this place since it was the last time I used it before some fraudulent charges began to appear.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"OK Hotel"
Great if arriving late and need to leave early the next day. Confined to airport without a car.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Candace
"Needs Work"
This hotel needs work. It looks and smells very old. The room wasn't particularly comfortable.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Alan
"Great layover spot"
We stayed one night on a layover on our travel. The folks treated us well and the room was nice. It is a great stopover place when traveling through Miami on International trips.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Theodore
I have stayed there several times because I was travelling through Miami airport, with no other choice. Every single time, it has been terrible from start to finish.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Avoid staying here if possible"
We only stayed here because we had a thirteen hour layover in the truly awful Miami airport. However, with its rude staff and a barely adequate room, this rundown "hotel" would have difficulty keeping its doors open if it wasn't conveniently located within the airport. By the way, the front desk girl on night shift might as well just come out and tell people how much she hates them.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Good stay"
Good
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Christineb
"Convenient for an overnight layover"
A bit of a walk to the hotel but better than traveling outside of the airport. Nice cleaning staff.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Carl
"Pretty Awful"
Hotel provides basic shelter only. A bit hard to find in the terminal but doable. The big issue is that it is very small, dark and you can hear people in the bathroom next door, in the hallway, etc. It is like there is no wall or door to insulate. The bathroom fixtures seemed to be clean and okay, large screen TV, but I wasn't comfortable with the security or cleanliness of the room. Have been in very low price motels when desperate that are better. Front desk person was okay, but not overly welcoming. I was stuck in the airport terminal late at night and had 5 hours to get sleep before next flight. I slept in my clothes and used the bathroom in the morning to get cleaned and dressed..... that's it. Not worth the price and probably shouldn't be on the recommended list of Expedia.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Arlen
"traveling early, you could not be in a better plac"
very conveniently located, courteous and efficient staff.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Convenient. And only this."
Convenient if you are arriving late and have an early flight. But only in such occasion. I'm sure there is plenty of other better choices near the airport. The hotel have an outdated look and not a very nice smell. As you would expect, there is no view and you are confined to airport selection of food (which are not all that bad). Anyway, you get a room with a small bed, no view, a clean enough bathroom and no fridge for a big price.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015