All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
N.W. 20th & Lejeune Road, Miami, FL, 33122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Our small room"
Our room was about 10 x 12 with small bath. I have never been in such a small hotel room. It was clean and had tv on the wall. And that was all!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
This hotel although at the airport was QUITE!!! Yes I could not hear an airplane. Nice comfortable room. I would stay here again!!!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Sonia
"convenient location"
Very short while transit in Miami but very convenient
Ralph
"next day flight"
we flew into miami and had a connection the next morning. the staff with helpful in fulfilling my request that I had made
"Lack of conforts"
There was no chair to sit at the desk in the room to allow me to use my computer - No TV available Code to use for WIFI was outdated Radio did not work - clock did Not the usual excellent service and accommodations we are used to.
chris
"Easy access to airport."
Check in was quick and easy for nine family members who were very tired.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
I arrived way early after an all night flight and the kind souls at the desk got me in to a room before check in so I could relax and decompress.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Choose this super convenient hotel"
This hotel is the perfect choice if you're overnighting between flights. This past month, I spent three-one night convenience stays there. Not only is this hotel a virtual walk off your plane and a walk back down the concourse to catch the next plane the following morning; if you're going to move on to another hotel in the greater Miami area, the Super Shuttle is right outside the door.
Myrla
"Only for an early flight"
Almost impossible to find the place and it needs major physical upgranding and a personnel training program. I'd only recommend it if one needs to make an early plane without the hassle of getting on a bus from a nearby hotel. The dining personnel in the restaurant were surly.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Awful Service, Intruder Entrance"
Typical hotel, it was alright if you're in a pinch at the airport. But the service is lousy...we got charged an extra night as a "hold" (as some hotels typically do) but it was $213 instead of $75 for one night, and NONE of the employees could explain why or even apologize for the mix up. I work in customer service to make a living and theirs is horrible. And to make it even weirder, a maid entered our room in the middle of the night while we were sleeping!!! I'm not even kidding...this hotel was SO weird. We stayed here because it was affordable for Miami, but we will NEVER stay here again!!
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Karla
"Quick stay"
We arrived late. It was conveniently located in the airport. It was not stylish, but it was clean and comfortable, which was what we needed. It cost a lot for 8 hrs. of sleep, but it was spring break.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
sarah
"business"
As it was just for one night, I did not complain.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
HansJ
"Worked well for overnight between flights"
Staff very helpful. Upgrade since last visit looks good. Windows in the bedroom need cleaning. Bathroom could have been cleaner.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Very convenient when you have overnight connection"
The positive thing about this hotel is beeing at the airport. Lobby looks very nice and modern with the renovations. Rooms are not to bad but still looks aged. I was very upset that on the description of the hotel said breakfasts and wi-fi were complementary but we Had To Pay for breakfast. Staff at the restaurant are very rude and menu is very limited. Wasn't the first time that I had breakfast there and they didn't have some itens mention on the menu. I will go back to the hotel but not wasting time at the restaurant ever again.
Dani
"Leak in bathroom"
Leak in bathroom that was reported but they only fixed it after we checked out. Corridors smelly. Old rusty windows. Dingy restaurant with slow and not very polite service.
"Convenience seemed priceless"
Surprised to find out that the MIA airport has a hotel built in. Honestly the room was one floor above the check in! Definitely overpriced for what it offers, convenience aside. However, the fact that we could wake up 2 hours before our flight and be checked in half hour later is still priceless. Highly recommended for early morning flights.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Giannis
"Smelly rooms"
For an overnight stay to get on the next day early flight, I suppose it was alright but I would never stay ther otherwise. Felt unsafe for a single woman traveler. Dinner options are limited unless you want to eat airport food. Room service was decent but the room didn't look like a place you could have dinner in. Old and smelly!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Pricey but convenient"
Being inside airport was very convenient
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Great location - 30 minutes from plane landing to in room - including customs immigration and waiting for bag
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Very good option when you have to do a connecting flight next day early morning, avoiding peak traffic time. I had a good rest. Room was very confortable and clean. Restaurant staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Llermanxs
"Like a prison cell"
just overnight and I glad
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Ed
"Located in the airport"
This was a nice, clean hotel located right in the airport. You could tell that it was an older hotel and could use with a little make over, but the bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Safe stop between long flights -"
Comfy room - quiet and peaceful rest - easy to get to connecting flights - good bellboy support - very helpful staff at front desk.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
chris
"CONVENIENT HOTEL"
We had an overnight conexion, arriving at midnite and leaving by 7am. The Hotel is conveniently located right at the airport terminal. Room was OK. The price was way too much for that kind of room. I guess they charge for the location.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Fernando
"Stay over for next day's flight."
Fine. We chose this as it was near the airport and we had to stay over for next morning's flight.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Fair, if overpriced room"
I had an 8 hour lay-over in Miami overnight and decided to stay at a hotel. Miami International Airport Hotel was the most convenient option. It was a little difficult to find signage inside the airport and I had to call a few times and ask for directions from airport staff. The room was clean and much better than sleeping in the airport. It's what I would expect from a basic hotel. The price was steep, but that's what you get for convenience. I was disappointed in the front desk staff; they were not friendly. No one at the desk smiled when talking to guests and the girl checking me in (I did not catch her name) mumbled through the check in. She did not check my ID, just took it on faith that I was who I claimed to be. If you have a long layover and some money to burn, this is not a bad option.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
Christopher
"very convenient when staying the night in Miami;co"
nothing in particular except the convenience/5 star
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Do not accept a room near the elevator."
This could be the sorriest hotel per dollar spent in which I've ever stayed. The room is small, dingy, and dark with one small dirty window and a large support column in the middle. The wi-fi is so bad that I have switched it off in favor of cellular. The bathroom has plastic cups, appropriate for a $100 a night hotel but not for one at more than twice that price. There are no available recepticals for recharging except in the bathroom. There is no closet, only an open space with a shelf, a hanging rod and only THREE hangers. The small leather chair is cracking. Old, shabby, a disgrace to the city of Miami and the airport. There are alternatives with convenient shuttles on the airport periphery not far away, which I now wish we had chosen. Based on the fact that the negative reviews reach back more than a decade, the hotel management doesn't care.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Perfectly adequate for an overnight stay at the airport. Very convenient location right in the airport building.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Impolite, not helpful and very so, so room"
Keep your expectations low if you need to stay here. Very uncomfortable and you'll be sitting on an auto man if you need to work at the desk.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
brent
I was only there for an overnight, quiet except for the elevator which I was next to.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very good choice at 11 PM after plane cancellation"
Just a quick overnight after a plane cancellation. Only problem, bar, which was supposed to stay open until midnight was all locked when we got there at 11:30. After 15 hours of travel we needed a drink.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Smelled like smoke . Staff was rude!!"
Smelled like smoke walking down the hall the waitstaff was rude and it was loud when sleeping !
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Pleasantly surprised being an airport hotel. Large rooms, bright, comfortable. We were very pleased.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Ruth
"Convenient"
If you want to break up your air travel, it is very convenient to stay at this hotel going to and coming from anywhere. However, the TV choices were awful. I had better TV in Havana and even on the airplane. This is not an inexpensive hotel, so it is baffling that the TV was so limited.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Hotel is convenient but outdated and very basic. No breakfast buffet-- so it took longer than I expected.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"sleeping on the chairs in the terminal may be a be"
Worst hotel I have stayed in a long while. It is plan to see that this hotel utilizes the idea of captive audience to drive it's business. If you want to minimize the hassle of making an early flight, either stay there or one of the chairs in the terminal. I would consider sleeping in the terminal as a preferred option. The room had a huge column in the middle of it. There was no closet to hand clothes. There was a desk, but no chair, only a foot stool. The room had multiple outlets for electricity, but only one worked. The television had a pay per movie option, but alas, it did not work. The mattresses were old and tired, and produced back aches. Again the chairs in the terminal may be rough for a nights sleep, but at least you know what you were getting. Over priced, under staffed, and very very tired hotel. I would not recommend any person to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
rick
"Only if you are desperate"
Tiny room, no window (shutters opened onto black air shaft), shabby generally, only plusses were a comfortable bed and strong shower ( no tub). Slow elevators 1 out of 3 out of order. Front desk staff were friendly and welcoming. hotel has rooftop restaurant, very expensive.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Cayman Deb
"Better than sleeping on a chair at MIA Airport"
Very convenient if you must spend a night at the airport. Rooms are very small insulation non existant hence you hear all the noises in the corridor and near rooms
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
james
"Only for Convienence"
I wanted to stay at the airport in the terminal. That part was greatly fulfilled. The room is like staying in a Ramada. It was decent but most in airport hotels are much nicer.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Staying at the Airport Hotel"
I was only in the room for 5 hours, having a late arrival and early departure. It was expensive, but worth not having to leave the airport. The restaurant is very good food, and competitively priced.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"Perfect for coming in the night before your cruise"
Came in for a cruise the night before was only there 12 hours most of which was sleeping in the comfortable bed. Poor channels for kids on tv when needing to entertain him other than that was perfect for what I needed
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
karen
"One night and gone."
I was worried given some of the comments but I found it clean, quiet and the staff very courteous and helpful. Perfect for a quick overnight.
B
"stunk"
let me just say that the twin bed was so cramped in the room that my feet were almost touching the TV. did not like the fact that I tried to change to a queen bed and they basically told me to take a hike.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"The room was about the size of walk in closet"
Very very small room. The bathroom floor had lettuce on it. Behind the bathroom door was pubic hair, overall room was dirty dated and way to small. Very expensive for such a awful room. I recommend staying elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Facilities are not that nice, but location is good"
Early checkin should be a more accessible option; many passengers stay at the airport precisely because of long time between connecting flights and can't wait until normal checkin time is available
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Federico
Great location if you have an early flight, but old and a bit rundown.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Mediocre Hotel"
Room was really, really small. Relieved I had to endure it for just 1 night. Restaurant was just okay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"No Work Space"
One-night stay before an out-of-town flight. Room was small. No desk, no work space, nowhere to use a laptop. A dirty room service tray sat in the hall for the entire twelve hours I was there. Restaurant was ok but extremely pricey for the price paid. But the biggest disappointment was paying $199 per night for a small room with no desk. I have another reservation in April and will make sure to get the room I want when I check in.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Timothy
"Adequate but handy. It beats leaving airport."
It beats leaving airport if you have layover. Nothing special but it works. Staff very nice.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015