All hotels in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States of America
10667 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, OH, 43551, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.4
    2.5
    2.2
"great location"
Excellent location - all rooms smell smoke - breakfast is just okay with waffell and juice.
5 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
nathan
""Smoke Free""
Apparently smoke free meant that only we were not allowed to smoke in the room. This place was disgusting, but I cannot complain about the price.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
"Don't do it"
The place was dirty, tub clogged and outside unkept. It was more like being in a truck stop. Don't care what the price is, just avoid this place.
5 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"room no internet, no hot water to shower"
room without internet and shower no hot water, only a little warm...
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
close to all must-see sightsclose to all must-see sightsclose to all must-see sightsclose to all must-see sights
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Well worth the price"
I don't know how much the rooms usually go for, but I paid about $50/night through hotels.com and it was great.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Short Drive to Casino, Bass Pro Shop and Shopping"
Room was quiet and the free Breakfast was very good also
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Horrible"
I st night my bathroom was filthy, dirt rings around tub, Internet was spoty, so I switched rooms , Internet still sucked, couldn't conduct any business , the room I switched to had no fridge, to keep my drinks cold, room walls are thin can hear everything going on in the other room.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Donn
"Not good. Room experience is bad."
not good. Room condition is bad. Overall experience is bad.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Used to be a smoking hotel and you can still smell"
For all intense purposes its fine. The beds look a little lumpy and the once upon a time all the rooms were smoking and you can still smell it. Otherwise you can sleep comfortably, the water is hot. The TV works. Perfectly useable. and quiet.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Adequate"
It was okay - clean, but not luxurious - good price for what you get
4 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Better than I expected"
When you book a motel in the middle of the night while traveling through the middle of nowhere, you expect a nasty hole in the wall. Instead, for almost half what a fleabag on the interstate wanted to charge me, I got a clean, quiet, comfortable room. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. I booked the room from my mobile an hour before we arrived. Not only will I stay at another Econo-Lodge, I will also book all of my rooms from Hotels.com in the future.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Average"
Price was great!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Grandpa
"overall good hotel"
check in was simple and easy, rooms were in overall good condition
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Coakroaches"
We had cockroaches in the open on the floor of our room. And the walkways and laundry area could use an update. Almost all of the laundry machines were out of order so we had to wait several hours behind others to use them. They need to be replaced. Super 8 costs about the same and is much nicer on average as far as this type of maintenance.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Nice hotel stay!!"
It was pretty good no complaints on my end here! Everything was in complete driving distance to this particular hotel!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Grrrrreat Deal"
Good deal for the $$$$,,, hate spending a lot on a hotel,, stayed in Seattle for $210 a night and this room was way better.... Fridge.. cold ac.. what else do you need.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"This place is not even a one star, truly disgustin"
The bed had a large dip in the middle, our room smelled like garbage there was cigarette burns on the sheets, carpet , and there was hairs in the sheets. This hotel is the most disgusting place I ever stayed in, and I was concerned that my car was going to get broken in to.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Aaron
"Rooms"
My room wasn't ready to check into at 3pm and next room I got smelled terrible. I won't stay there again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Not bad"
The location was pretty good. Plenty of food options around the area. Offered Continental breakfast, which not all lower-rated hotels have. The outside of the hotel seemed a little run down, which was a little scary at night.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Don't forget the remote!"
The room was uncomfortable and dirty. The tables are dirty in the back, the a/c unit ..also dirty. The floors...dirty. The beds, uncomfortable, the pool has no water in it so there is really NO POOL here because you can't swim without water! The lobby is great however as is the free breakfast complete with waffles! The OJ is just orange water, but he surrounding neighborhood is safe, and filled with shopping and restaurants. I would call this roughing it for sure and I'm no sissy. I stayed here on June 8, 2013. One night (that's all we could bear). The worse part was they don't have a remote in the room and we had to go back to the front desk to get it then apparently the remote is universal and we were supposed to program it. We never could do this and called the front desk for help 3 or 4 times to no avail. Never did get it to work and no one came up to help. Took the relaxation out of our night for sure!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Close to everything needed"
The location of the hotel was great for us... the room's carpet was smelly and probably needs replacement, but the all hotel needs remodeling...the waffes and cereals were great, but some fruit and protein would make breakfast wonderful...Tk u!
2 night family trip May 30, 2013
"good place to sleep while travelling"
Worn and dated, but room was clean. Bathroom was clean but very worn. Breakfast was disappointing.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"ok for the price"
Smoking room .. stinks
1 night trip May 25, 2013
only one problem the steps to second floor needed to be vacuumed. and fountain needed to be cleaned after winter. smelled bad
1 night trip May 25, 2013
charlotte
"Disruptive tenants"
The lobby was very nice and I was thinking the rooms would reflect how the lobby looked. Unfortunately the rooms were not as nice. There was hair on the toilet, mini fridge was filthy, musty smell to the room. The couple next to us were arguing all night. They were going in and out all night, slamming doors repeatively, blaring car horn coming into parking lot, throwing things around in their room. They were very disruptive. The manager did speak with them, but the couple continued to be disruptive afterwards. Was hoping to get some sleep as we had to wake early for a work conference we were in town for. Manager should have kicked out those tenants as they did not comply with manager's request to stop being disruptive. Wasn't the greatest of accommodations.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Jaci
"Tired motel"
Deferred short term & long term maintenance. Inexpensive.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"STAY AWAY..... Half CLOSED DOWN due to NEGLECT."
One of the worst nights hotel I have ever stayed in...and I have stayed in thousands of nights hotels. MANY FULL TIME LIVE IN's there. People who aren't "all there". People walking around the outside all night. Half the hotel was "shut down", looked due to ill repair. A SOLID 1 or 2 on a 1-10 SCALE! CHEAP but STILL NOT WORTH it. Heed my warning and advice.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Nice place for the price.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2013
"Wow...not so pretty."
Something terrible happened to this hotel since the last time I stayed there 3 yrs ago. This hotel is in dire need of a makeover. And I'm not talking just a little lipstick.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"close"
done the job well.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2013
"Okay!"
Rooms were okay, but the hotel could use some better personnel at the front desk. Rather cold towards us.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
karl
The room could use alil more detail as someone from previous stay left a t-shirt and I had to look at it until the second day after cleaning was still on floor. Other than that a great price, friendly staff.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2012

"Perfect "on the road" stop"
Given the price, the hotel was surprisingly clean and comfortable. The service from hotel staff was excellent!
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Sandy
good friendly staff , quiet , slept good, good breakfast
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Convenient to Rt 23 & I-75"
The motel room was fine but the bathroom was little shabby, not dirty but rather shop worn. The bed pillows were rather poor.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Worst I've ever seen"
The door wouldn't lock. The air conditioner was not working. No cable tv, just a hand full of channels like pbs. Stained sheets,short dark curly hair on sheets, cigarette burns on sheets and blankets. Non-smoking room smelt like smoke mixed with cat urine. Cell phone charger would stay in wall as the outlet was broken. Idling semi-truck parked out front - likely rented a room by the hour. All this in the 30 minutes we stayed before checking out and running across the street to the holiday inn.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Andy
"Need for Upgrade of facility"
I requested a room change because the first room was filled with residual cigarette smoke. Second room was not any better. The mattress looked crooked and the cover was so old looking worn. The hotel hygiene itself could be better, undisposed refuse bin smelled around the lobby to the front desk. It was the worst hotel I ever stayed - I guess it was the worth of the money. It was the cheapest I found.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Akin
"GOOD but nothing special"
needs updating- clean but out of date- cannot expect much for 40 or 50 bucks - great for a quick stopover
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
"picked it for proximity to interstate"
It suited my need to stay during my drive to another city, but would not stay for any more than 1 night.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
Cindy

"Toledo com tranquiliadade."
Hotel razoável e relativamente barato. Quartos básicos com toalhas limpas, ar condicionado e banheiros limpos. Estacionamento gratuito assim como o WIFI. Utilizamos a lavanderia que estava normal.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Mauricio
BR
"worst experience ever~"
worst experience ever~ old and dirty and smell so bad.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014