All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Ordinary amenities
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Great hotel near all major attractions."
Staff was excellent. Greeted every time they saw you. Only drawback was rooms were small and bathroom space also small. Would stay here again due to location.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
We enjoyed the history, scale and design qualities of the hotel. The rooms are small, but refreshingly decorated and up to date. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us and we're quick to offer help and suggestions.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Nice hotel. Rooms are small. AC food be better. Staff is great.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
At check in hotel staff was very rude to my wife and I. I highly doubt I would ever recommend this hotel to anyone. And the people that recommended it to me will no longer be going as well
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
They overbooked and bumped me to the Marriott...they paid, but inconvenience. No coffee in room, no room service...but nice hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Arthur
"Nice hotel and great staff."
The hotel was across the street from s grocery store where we got fresh fruit, yogurt, snacks etc. It was very convenient and nice place. We were also very close to the "T" for easy transportation and one of the Duck Boat Tour locations.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
An amazing city. Hotel has been modernized. Room was small without being cramped. We never heard a peep from other rooms- in spite of a full hotel. Hotel staff were consistently friendly and went out of their way to provide a good experience. We passed by hotel management, maintaince, bell hops, and desk staff during our stay. Without fail, we were unobtrusively asked about our stay and if we needed anything. I requested extra conditioner and it was delivered (with additional toiletries) within minutes. Room service was acurate and efficient. There was a cockroach sighting in this very, very clean room. Being from a colder climate, this was not cool. This is an old city though- so, I guess this isn't uncommon.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Andie
"Nice, clean hotel."
Rooms are really clean. Could use some updating. Bathrooms super small. Employees were great, from the doormen, front desk and housekeeping.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Michele
"Treated like a King"
Great treatment, great location, can't wait to go back.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good location in Boston"
The staff at this hotel were very accommodating and helpful. We were originally given a room just above the hotel bar which proved to be very noisy up until 1:00 am. They were able to move us, however, for the next night. The location is close to Fenway Park and Newbury Sts. which is a great area to be in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Copley Square"
This is a perfect hotel if you like a boutique hotel experience. We had a king room so it was ample, it was updated and clean. The high ceilings made the room feel bigger. A great location for shopping, dining and sight seeing - plenty to do without taking a cab.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
612travels
"Great hotel!"
Great service! Friendly staff! V plush room! We loved it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
Not the best, not the worst. Staff was great, rooms were lacking in maintenace and overall cleaning. Some deep cleaning and paint would go a long way.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"romantic getaway"
Hotel is old and needs upgrading. Bathroom needs facelift. Overall hotel is dark and dreary. Staff was nice and helpful. Wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Paula
"Nice hotel in active Boston area"
Last minute stay due to flight cancellation. Nice hotel excellent service.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Jeffery
"Copley Square"
The staff here is awesome. Everyone is so nice and so helpful! This was my first visit to Boston, and I know where I'll be staying when I come back!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Cathy
"Excellent Downtown Location"
We came to Boston to experience the 4th of July concert and fireworks in the Esplenade. We stayed three nights in the Boston Seaport Hotel which is a fabulous hotel and out final night in the Copley Square Hotel. The Boston Seaport is much newer and modern and we enjoyed being there, but the Copley Square was very convenient to get around the city and it was immaculate in every respect. The staff couldn't have been more helpful from the time that we arrived until the time we left.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Marian
"Convenient Location"
We enjoyed our stay and would come back. The service was excellent.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Boston Vacation
"Outstanding service"
Very comfortable hotel, and the service is outstanding. The front desk staff doubles as concierge, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and find a good local seafood restaurant.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
This was an extremely nice hotel in a great location. I felt very safe in this neighborhood travelling with my young daughter.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Sara
"dark dreary lobby."
dark dreary lobby. i worried about how much dirt the black deco was hiding.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Boston in June"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was nice. The location was also very convenient. The only issue was the elevator had some issue with the buttons. You push the button and sometimes nothing happens.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Jeffrey
"Centrally located boutique hotel"
Great boutique hotel with a very central location and nice amenities like coffee in the morning and wine in the evening. Room was comfortable and clean. Lobby bar turns into a noisy club at night, so beware of noisy hotel patrons as well. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Daniella
Clean and comfortable. No problems. What else could I ask for when using it to sleep after a day on the town.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Bobbi
"Hotel w/character/old charm but has been updated"
Check in and out was smooth. The staff was friendly and professional. I called for more towels and they came up right away. The bathroom floor was slanted. The wallpaper was bubbling, but as my title states- the hotel offers the character you would find in an old building. The decor, however, was updated. The linens were fresh. The mattress and pillows were super comfy. We sprang for the King suite since we saw other reviews mentioned the rooms were a bit small (which most hotel rooms in Boston are). Being from Dallas, I prefer having a larger room. I would stay here again (unless I brought the kids because there were no "family" amenities and I didnt need any for this specific trip as this was a vacation with the wife).
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great location, tiny rooms."
stayed there for 4 days in late June. Hotel is very centrally located, near the tourist trolley stops, across street from Star Market, around the corner from Newbury Street, Copley Square, and the Library. No minifridge in the room is a drawback. Rooms are tiny -- this is a hundred-year old building. But the staff are very friendly and helpful and the place is amazingly soundproof!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
M
Great location. Vintage building, with modern amenities inside. Inner rooms pretty quiet for the location.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
AD
Disappointed there was no coffee maker in the room. Everything else was great!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great location, nice employees, lacks ammenities"
This is a great hotel, awesome location, very kind and helpful staff. What we could not believe was that there was no coffee maker in the room and coffee was not available in the lobby until 6 a.m. It could not even be arranged. We had an early flight and couldn't even get a cup before check-out. For almost $300 a night this was really not acceptable. There was also no bar fridge in the room. These two things are pretty much standard at 99% of the hotels in almost any price range. If those two things don't bother you than I would definitely recommend staying here.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"location, location"
A little pricey, but great location. Grocery store next door, duckboat tour a block away, as well as a mall and cheesecake factory.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Perfect location for visiting Boston!!!! Nice room and good happy hour from 5-6. :)
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"I love this hotel!!"
This hotel is the best in Back Bay! For the price you're getting complimentary coffee/tea in the morning, wine mid afternoon, and Wi-Fi and they will store your luggage if you don't have your room for free! The room is relatively small, but it was enough space to move around and be comfortable of course. I wish they had either a microwave or refrigerator. We always had leftovers, so it would've been nice to either freeze them or reheat them. The staff is beyond friendly! The hotel lounge crowd was a bit too old for me and my friend, but the club right near the hotel was amazing! And area near Back Bay is just so charming! Everything is in walking distance: Newbury street, Public Library, Prudential Tower, subway. It's in the perfect location! Don't consider the negative comments. This hotel exceeded my expectations and I'm so happy with my stay here!
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
The fire alarm went off at 230 am not very comforting in a hotel of this age. In my sisters room the room fire detector had a plastic bag covering it. This was reported to management. No explanation or compensation was given.
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Jane
"Great overnight retreat"
We had a wonderful time. They offered us a nice upgrade for a fair price when we arrived . Excellent service attentive bell staff
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Not a boutique hotel. Poor value."
Good location. Terrible room: window to brick wall, flanked by exercise room (listening to people on treadmill all day), air conditioner deafening. I suspect i was put in a lower class room because of the lower rate I paid with hotels.com. This is not a boutique hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Ryan
Excellent staff.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
M Kathleen
Wonderful rooms. A very pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Claire
"Nice location."
This building has the slowest elevator, however they have a wide stairway that leads to the 7th floor.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Copley Square Hotel 5/24-5/31/15"
Overall, had a wonderful experience at the Copley Square Hotel. It was very clean and comfortable; had a fabulous bed that you can really sink into. The staff was always friendly and professional. The hotel is close to places of interest and public transportation, shopping, and good restaurants. I enjoyed the evening wine receptions and had a wonderful time at the MiniBar off of the front lobby - which makes a fabulous cucumber Martini. The morning coffee that is avaiIable each morning in the lobby was a great way to start the day. To any who would ask, I would say that I highly recommend the Copley Square Hotel.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nicely located"
Nice hotel with friendly staff It was an good stay!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
single woman
The hotel was walking distance to everything in downtown Boston. It was somewhat small but I think it's because it's a boutique hotel. The room was very cozy and the decor of the hotel was more modern with colors your typical hotel wouldn't have. The carpets in the room could use an update or cleaning.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good Location"
Good location in the Back Bay, close to lots of restaurants, the Prudential building, shopping and a T-station, also a walkable distance to Fenway Park, the lobby was beautiful, the doorman and valet gave immediate and friendly service, the check in process was extremely quick. The room was nice but a little small and on the third floor with absolutely no view except the buildings next to us. The windows opened and right outside was a fire escape which made me a little nervous for security purposes. I forgot toothpaste and called the front desk and they actually had someone deliver it to my room with a toothbrush as well, that was nice.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Dawn
Tiny room with an A/C and heating system that wasn't functioning properly. They moved us to an even tinier room mid-visit but at least it had a functioning HVAC system. The location, however, was great and staff was friendly.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Loved our stay!!"
Great location and amazing staff!
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"A lovely hotel. extremely helpful and friendly"
The location of the hotel was perfect. close to the T, which was great as I was at a conference at the Omni Parker Hotel. The staff were very helpful and always welcomed us back to the hotel and asked us about our day. Didn't have time to try out the gym, but it looked very well equipped.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near everything"
The stay perfect check in early is a torture, they don't change nothing
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Gilbert
"Great location close to convention center"
very nice hotel, great location and price. Close to convention center.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Lucy
"Copley Plaza Hotel stay."
We were in Boston for our Godson's Harvard Medical School graduation. The hotel was perfectly located for all our events. The staff extremely helpful and nice. I wish the décor were more traditional since it is a 125 year old property but that is just me.
3 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Pam and Jim
"Delightful hotel and staff!"
We had a great, if short, stay at the Copley Square. The staff were super helpful - provided us with early check-in (we were in town for a graduation), when we asked the bellman who brought our bags to the room about how to take the T to the campus, he had a map ready for us when we returned to the lobby, and when we were setting out by foot in the evening and it was threatening rain, they gave us a plastic bag to protect the graduation gift we were carrying. And my husband appreciated both the glass of wine in the evening and the cup of tea in the morning, all offered in the lobby. The room itself was small, but very well equipped, the bathroom was spacious, and we both found the bed to be very comfortable (we overslept). We will definitely plan to stay here again!
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Stay at hotel"
Staff was very friendly and responsive. Clean room and good service. Excellent location in Back Bay area of Boston
Other trip Jun 1, 2015