All hotels in Del City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5501 Tinker Diagonal, Del City, OK, 73115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good one-night stay"
Outside is rough, but rooms are nice! Very nice staff.
Other trip May 31, 2013
I got a room for 3 nights the day of the Moore, OK tornado. Our house in Moore was without power for 3 days. It was great staying with you, close to my wife's work a d our oldest son's home until we could move back home.
3 night trip May 20, 2013
"Great customer service"
Meemee (spelling) was great! She gave me a room they had just finished cleaning so it was amazingly fresh. She gave fantastic customer service.
Business trip May 14, 2013
Beth
"Pleasently suprised!"
I haven't stayed here in years..It was the only hotel that had a room and I was hesitant.....the rooms before were not very nice, reminded me of a motel 6. But when we stepped in that room I was shocked! We were greeted with an updated, newly remodeled, very nice room. Warm, bright colors... Crisp, white down comforters. The staff was AWESOME. Made you feel like you were staying at a Hilton. I was MORE than impressed. Would DEFINITELY stay here again... 5 stars.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
Kerri
"Definitely would stay here again!"
The LaQuinta was very nice and convenient to the highway exit and entrance. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Holly
Location was great right off the highway so that meant also u could hear traffic and airforce jets during the day. Very clean with no luxerys. Aged and basic hotel. Cheap place to sleep since I knew I would not be in my room much. It was what I expected for the money
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Perfectly adequate"
The hotel was fine, nothing to write home about...not really super clean. The staff was great, Tammy at the front desk was a delight. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast, with a waffle maker, too. Waffle House is right next to the hotel if you want a full breakfast. The pool was closed. All in all, it was fine for the price...if you are TDY to Tinker, it is conveniently located and a Buffalo Wild Wings is right around the corner, too
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Disappointing"
Difficult to get to during rush hour. Rooms need a complete make-over.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"It was just OK"
My stay was just OK. Will probably stay somewhere else next time. We tried to get cool air into the room. The lowest setting was 60 and it never got cool. Also on Saturday the room was cleaned but no bath towels were left in the room. When we called front desk to get some bath towels, we were told that if we needed them, we had to come to the front desk to get them. :-(
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Too close to highway"
Everything about the hotel was nice EXCEPT the close proximity to the highway. We could not sleep due to the traffic whizzing by. Our room was on the 3rd floor on the south side and that put it on the same level as the highway which was less than 500 feet away. If we had been on the north side, it might not have been as bad.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Maggie
"Great for the price"
Very helpful staff, clean room. Great for the price
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"Small Room and Dirty Bathrooms"
The room is just big enough to hold two full beds and I wish I would have had flip flops to wear in the shower. Guest laundry, ice, etc. are not kept in order and don't expect any help if you run into any problems.
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2012
"If you have to stay in OKC this place ain't bad"
For a good deal, stay here. It does all the basics well, although their fitness room was sub par.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
Karl
"Very comfortable"
Hotel looks a little shabby on the outside, but rooms are modern and comfortable. I especially liked the ergonomic desk chair and attractive artwork on the walls.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"A great place to get goodnites rest."
The room was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and willing to help in any way they could. The hotel directions was helpful. The breakfast could have been a little better but it was good for what they offer. The outside view wasn't to good a highway on one side and a Walmart that staid busy on the other side but I wasn't their to sight see lol I was their to rest and it was comfortable and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a goodnite sleep.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Vincent
"Near Rose State College"
The mattress was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up! This made me want to stay in another La Quinta! The maids and the gals at the desk were so friendly! They even made a print out of directions to a store! I would love to have the recipe for the Belgian waffles, as they had a nice flavor. This is quality at great price!
Business trip Sep 21, 2012
Ms. Wilmeth
"excellent place to stay"
We will be staying there again. Very clean, great staff. Allows pets. We were very satisfied.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
P.K
average
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
"old"
Hotel seems old and not kept up well. Bathroom was dirty and needed updating.
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
"Thief"
Housekeeping stole our Iphone when she should have been cleaning instead. We had to call the police and file a report. The hotel ran a report detailing the key card activity. They know exactly who stepped in the room while we were gone and they took no action. LaQuinta owes us an Iphone AND travel charger. Don't leave any valuables in your room when you are not there. They are not safe.
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
"Easy Access"
My stay was fine. The only problem is that it was a little chilly that night and the heater wouldn't work. No biggy
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
Nonnieof2

"fwt"
everything was great
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Samuel

"sehr verwohnt, akzeptabel für 1 nacht"
waffelhouse auf dem gelände.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
beate
DE
"Nice Service!"
Service at the front desk is available 24/7 and even after checking out I could call in the middle of the night to find and send a lost item. Perfectly for independent travellers, preferably by car.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Del City

"Bed bug INFESTED"
03/10/15 HaskellJ83 Glenpool, Oklahoma
Stayed there for a few days while working at Tinker. After the first night we noticed bites all over and the second night is when we started seeing bugs. I placed one in a cup (it was huge) and took to the front counter. The guy would not even put us in a different room. Could not get our money back or anything. I have called guest relations and they will not do anything since it's a franchise. Do not go here or be prepared to be eaten alive and throw all your clothes away.
"You get what you pay for."
02/03/15 bobcatgut Los Angeles, California
Stayed here while visiting some family in town. Since I planned on mainly just using the motel as a place to sleep, I went for about the cheapest place in the vicinity. I had stayed here when it was the La Quinta and had a decent experience... I travel for a living, and have stayed in some pretty dodgy places. I've also stayed at a lot of Motel 6's, so I know the range of quality I was to expect. This property was definitely on the low side of quality. I had to ask for a different room when I checked in because first room they gave me was absolutely filthy. Luckily they had another single available (since it late at night when I arrived, I doubt there was anyone there to service the place.) This said, the staff was decently helpful; they promptly found me an acceptable room, and on my request serviced the room daily so it was clean enough. The only other issue I had were the other people staying there. Lots of late night (2-3am) loud voices outside my door. Being right by the freeway, and for $50/night, I guess you're going to get a fair share of riff raff. So, for $50 a night, you get an adequately friendly staff and funky neighbors. Bring earplugs.
"I will never stay there again."
01/27/15 John H
First they mistakenly reserved a smoking room. I am an asthmatic and highly allergic to smoke. As soon as I entered the room the stale cigarette smell caused me to drop my bag and back out off the room. I had to get my emergency inhaler. I reached back in the room to get my bag and saw that the ceiling texture was pealing of the ceiling. I went down to cancel my reservation, which they refused to do be cause they said it was "a prepaid reservation." The hotel clerk said that room had not been rented in a "long time." I can see why. I will NEVER stay at a Motel 6 again.
"Walk in and the smell knocked us over"
12/27/14 Ricco4one Arkkansas
Moved us to 3 rooms. All the rooms had a bad smell and burn marks all over the place. These were non smoking rooms. Carpet had burns and bad stains. We always stay at Motel 6 because we have a small bet. Outside had dog poo all over the place.
"Ok for the price"
11/08/14 Arzie E
This motel is a bit dated. The room I had was very clean but the carpet was old and stained. Furniture was old as well with old cigarette burns. The bed was old and too soft. Walls were very thin. Heard my neighbors conversations and them laughing most of the evening. The free wifi was extremely slow and spotty. Check in was quick and easy and the staff was friendly but pretty much got a cold sholder at check out the next morning...just a small thank you. With the cost being under $50, I would say its ok for the price but I've stayed in better. Will not stay here again.
"Awful place!!"
10/07/14 Alliboo3
The room looks like it has never been cleaned. Bugs, dirty stained linens, cigarette ash everywhere. It is absolutely disgusting. I have stayed in cheaper motels that are cleaner than this. I will never stay in this place again
"Avoid at all costs!"
09/17/14 stevew3217 tennessee
I understand that Motel 6 is a basic motel; however this is not up to their normal standards. It is absolutely a dump...dirty, ill-kept...just horrible. They seem to cater to construction-type workers. Stay anywhere but this motel.
"Okay place to stay for a night"
08/09/14 Karen G Council Bluffs, Iowa
We came upon this place after leaving a not so great Motel 6. It looks beautiful on the outside and in the lobby. The gentleman at the counter was very friendly at check in. He got us a room right by the pool. (The pool was great by the way!) The room was not perfect, but suitable for a place to sleep. There were scuffs of dirt on the sheets and the room smelled so strongly of citrus it gave me a headache. It seemed like they were trying to cover up something.
""Clean & Comfortable""
07/21/14 Marie G Tulsa, Oklahoma
We received good service and clean room. The room had a sweet room fragrance upon arrival. Everything was operational in the room. Bathroom was very clean with plenty of towels. We only wish the hotel had provided an iron in the iron holder and a mini refrigerator and microwave.
"Never ever stay at this motel!"
04/05/14 Richard0524
I am currently staying at this hotel as I paid in full for seven day while having renovations done on my home and though I have called guest relations and the front desk a manager is never available. NO house keeping has been performed during the four days I have been there. No linens, trash service, vacumning towels or anything. For those that are un aware this is a serious violation of health department regulations which in fsct are laws and enforcable as such. I will be staying till either a refund in full is given or health inspector has inspected and began a report on the room and the offenses therein. Feel free to varify this review the guess relations report number is 1065932 and their number is 1-800-5573435. Dont be walked on people enforce whats right and lawful.