All hotels in Del City, Oklahoma, United States of America
5501 Tinker Diagonal, Del City, OK, 73115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"my stay at laquitna inn was very good"
i was very pleased with the staff at this hotel . i would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
patricia
i am going be back there on august 20th - august 24 for a stay agian
3 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"close to the places we were visiting."
Close to where we were needing to be. Reserved a king non smoking room and when we arrived they said they didn't see our reservation until we arrived and had only a king handicap available. Smelled of smoke and pet odors. Also had not or overlooked the dry dog food on the floor in the room. Stayed because we could not find another room for our stay. They really need to shampoo the carpets especially after pets are in the room. Also no info in the room as to hours of lobby service, laundry service, no do not disturb signs.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"STUFFY...."
My room was stuffy, moldy, & wet!! The air conditioner didn't work....
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Queen V
"NEVER AGAIN"
My room wasn't clean dirty towels in bathroom when i checked in. Dirt on the bed from the previous guest. There was a group of guys getting drunk in front of my window and right buy the door and all the manager had to say about that was that he never had any complaints on noice. Aweful place.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Questionable night staff"
Great place to stay - but be sure to check your credit card for unauthorized charges. If you have they will refund within 4 days. I did get refunded but had to wait the advertised amount of time. It was almost double the original room rate. Staff simply said oops! They got caught!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
linda
"The front disk Nice staff"
The rom was in very bad cleaning and there is bad smell in the path room every day they clean but the bad smell never go that is mean theY don,t care about the bad smell and they just do normal clean, also the internet very bad and it cut of most of the time The hotel is very nice and close to Wall Mart the front disc are help full
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Noise"
Nice if your traveling with a pet. However, proximity of the room the freeway made for a noisy night.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good one-night stay"
Outside is rough, but rooms are nice! Very nice staff.
Other trip May 31, 2013
I got a room for 3 nights the day of the Moore, OK tornado. Our house in Moore was without power for 3 days. It was great staying with you, close to my wife's work a d our oldest son's home until we could move back home.
3 night trip May 20, 2013
"Great customer service"
Meemee (spelling) was great! She gave me a room they had just finished cleaning so it was amazingly fresh. She gave fantastic customer service.
Business trip May 14, 2013
Beth
"Pleasently suprised!"
I haven't stayed here in years..It was the only hotel that had a room and I was hesitant.....the rooms before were not very nice, reminded me of a motel 6. But when we stepped in that room I was shocked! We were greeted with an updated, newly remodeled, very nice room. Warm, bright colors... Crisp, white down comforters. The staff was AWESOME. Made you feel like you were staying at a Hilton. I was MORE than impressed. Would DEFINITELY stay here again... 5 stars.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
Kerri
"Definitely would stay here again!"
The LaQuinta was very nice and convenient to the highway exit and entrance. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Holly
Location was great right off the highway so that meant also u could hear traffic and airforce jets during the day. Very clean with no luxerys. Aged and basic hotel. Cheap place to sleep since I knew I would not be in my room much. It was what I expected for the money
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Perfectly adequate"
The hotel was fine, nothing to write home about...not really super clean. The staff was great, Tammy at the front desk was a delight. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast, with a waffle maker, too. Waffle House is right next to the hotel if you want a full breakfast. The pool was closed. All in all, it was fine for the price...if you are TDY to Tinker, it is conveniently located and a Buffalo Wild Wings is right around the corner, too
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Disappointing"
Difficult to get to during rush hour. Rooms need a complete make-over.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"It was just OK"
My stay was just OK. Will probably stay somewhere else next time. We tried to get cool air into the room. The lowest setting was 60 and it never got cool. Also on Saturday the room was cleaned but no bath towels were left in the room. When we called front desk to get some bath towels, we were told that if we needed them, we had to come to the front desk to get them. :-(
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Too close to highway"
Everything about the hotel was nice EXCEPT the close proximity to the highway. We could not sleep due to the traffic whizzing by. Our room was on the 3rd floor on the south side and that put it on the same level as the highway which was less than 500 feet away. If we had been on the north side, it might not have been as bad.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Maggie
"Great for the price"
Very helpful staff, clean room. Great for the price
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"Small Room and Dirty Bathrooms"
The room is just big enough to hold two full beds and I wish I would have had flip flops to wear in the shower. Guest laundry, ice, etc. are not kept in order and don't expect any help if you run into any problems.
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2012
"If you have to stay in OKC this place ain't bad"
For a good deal, stay here. It does all the basics well, although their fitness room was sub par.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2012
Karl
"Very comfortable"
Hotel looks a little shabby on the outside, but rooms are modern and comfortable. I especially liked the ergonomic desk chair and attractive artwork on the walls.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"A great place to get goodnites rest."
The room was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and willing to help in any way they could. The hotel directions was helpful. The breakfast could have been a little better but it was good for what they offer. The outside view wasn't to good a highway on one side and a Walmart that staid busy on the other side but I wasn't their to sight see lol I was their to rest and it was comfortable and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a goodnite sleep.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Vincent
"Near Rose State College"
The mattress was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up! This made me want to stay in another La Quinta! The maids and the gals at the desk were so friendly! They even made a print out of directions to a store! I would love to have the recipe for the Belgian waffles, as they had a nice flavor. This is quality at great price!
Business trip Sep 21, 2012
Ms. Wilmeth
"excellent place to stay"
We will be staying there again. Very clean, great staff. Allows pets. We were very satisfied.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
P.K

"Horrible"
Terrible, bad, disgusting, nasty, dirty. Lights didn't work in the room and the bath tub was a mess
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Yannick
"fwt"
everything was great
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Samuel

"sehr verwohnt, akzeptabel für 1 nacht"
waffelhouse auf dem gelände.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
beate
DE
"Nice Service!"
Service at the front desk is available 24/7 and even after checking out I could call in the middle of the night to find and send a lost item. Perfectly for independent travellers, preferably by car.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Del City

"You couldn't pay us to stay there"
08/25/15 Jeff Ozark, AL
We made reservations a day prior to arrival, they put us in the room right next to the office. When we arrived, around 8:00 pm, after being on the road all day we expected at least a decent room to crash for the night. The bathtub faucet was leaking and the tub had at least two inches of water in it. I don't know how a hotel can get away with a bathtub that was painted over. How did we notice that you wonder. It looked like the tub had some sort of film over it, until we looked closer, there was large patches of paint that had flaked or peeled away. The unsaviory looking maintenance personnel arrived to fix the tub, another delay. After about fifteen minutes they told us nothing was wrong with the tub except for the leaking faucet which will need to be fixed the following day. We just closed the bathroom door to muffle the dripping water. As we approached the bed we noticed that the sheets were all wrinkled as if they never changed the sheets from the last guests. We unloaded our personal blankets and sheets we had in our car and finally crashed for the night. Needless to say, we got up early and left as quickly as we could. For the price, don't even expect coffee in the room let alone in the lobby. The lobby was closed around 11:00 PM and not open prior to 6:00 AM. You probably couldn't pay us enough to stay there again.
"Don't stay here unless you are on a very tight budget!!!"
07/13/15 Wendy H Alamosa, Colorado
Firstly, I can figure out why there is a picture of the Candlewood Suites on here when this is definitely a Motel 6. We stayed here by accident. We tried the Holiday Inn Express across the street, but they were booked. The attendant there indicated that several hotels in the area still had rooms and mentioned the La Quinta Inn. Across the street was a hotel that had a southwestern style and I assumed it was the La Quinta. When I signed the paper work, I realized it was a Motel 6. :( But we were too tired to try another. I walked into the room and did a quick look over and it appeared to be okay. In fact, it smelled pretty good. As I settled into the room though, I began to wonder what the smell was covering up. If my kids had not come in and literally fallen right asleep, I would have checked out. There appeared to be new bedding, but other than that, I wondered if the room had even been cleaned. The place had a very serious air of neglect and apathy. Everything was dirty. I had a hard time sleeping because I wondered if the sheets had been washed! The walls in the bathroom were swollen from water damage and the paint was chipping off on the floor (did they even sweep?!), there were dirty spots all over the walls and doors, a handle was missing from a closet door, the bathroom counter was badly stained. The attendant at the front desk wasn't rude, but he was very apathetic. There was no continental breakfast so we had to go to the Wal Mart (thankfully next door) for breakfast and spent the $30 we'd saved by staying here. Moral of the story: it's worth it to fork out the extra $30 and get a good nights rest and a hot breakfast.
"Not what I was expecting"
06/29/15 SARAH V Springfield, Missouri
First of all, we found this hotel for a decent price. Checking in, the people behind the desk were great. Very friendly and helpful. I had booked a room with double beds at the AAA rate. When I got there, the price ended up being about $10 more than I was originally told, but I assumed that maybe taxes weren't added in. After getting home, I discovered from my friends who also stayed at the same hotel that night at the same rate, they ended up paying less than I did. Then, to top it off, I had asked (and been confirmed for) a non-smoking room. The overpowering cover-up smell and ashtray on top of the microwave said otherwise. We were too tired to make a big deal about it and dealt with it, but it was definitely not the most pleasant. The room itself was nice, but it was a bit dirty. There were handprints on the pictures, dirt on the lampshades, etc. Overall, it was not bad for just an overnight stay, but it is definitely not worth paying $76 for.
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS SPOT!!!!!"
06/24/15 Sean S
This place is horrible. The outside appearance was sub standard for a motel 6 there was only 1 room available it was a smoking room with a broken TV that we didn't even get a discount for. Not to mention in room 125 both beds had stained linens with random hairs between the sheets and brown specs that appeared to be possible bug droppings, the carpet was disgusting to the point I didn't want to take my sandals off, the walls were marked up and dirty, the pile of ashes between the night stand and the beds was unbelievable, the smell in the room is indescribably bad, the shower was nasty and they had no towels at the front desk. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS I'm sleeping in my company van tonight!!!!
"Bed bug INFESTED"
03/10/15 HaskellJ83 Glenpool, Oklahoma
Stayed there for a few days while working at Tinker. After the first night we noticed bites all over and the second night is when we started seeing bugs. I placed one in a cup (it was huge) and took to the front counter. The guy would not even put us in a different room. Could not get our money back or anything. I have called guest relations and they will not do anything since it's a franchise. Do not go here or be prepared to be eaten alive and throw all your clothes away.
"You get what you pay for."
02/03/15 bobcatgut Los Angeles, California
Stayed here while visiting some family in town. Since I planned on mainly just using the motel as a place to sleep, I went for about the cheapest place in the vicinity. I had stayed here when it was the La Quinta and had a decent experience... I travel for a living, and have stayed in some pretty dodgy places. I've also stayed at a lot of Motel 6's, so I know the range of quality I was to expect. This property was definitely on the low side of quality. I had to ask for a different room when I checked in because first room they gave me was absolutely filthy. Luckily they had another single available (since it late at night when I arrived, I doubt there was anyone there to service the place.) This said, the staff was decently helpful; they promptly found me an acceptable room, and on my request serviced the room daily so it was clean enough. The only other issue I had were the other people staying there. Lots of late night (2-3am) loud voices outside my door. Being right by the freeway, and for $50/night, I guess you're going to get a fair share of riff raff. So, for $50 a night, you get an adequately friendly staff and funky neighbors. Bring earplugs.
"I will never stay there again."
01/27/15 John H
First they mistakenly reserved a smoking room. I am an asthmatic and highly allergic to smoke. As soon as I entered the room the stale cigarette smell caused me to drop my bag and back out off the room. I had to get my emergency inhaler. I reached back in the room to get my bag and saw that the ceiling texture was pealing of the ceiling. I went down to cancel my reservation, which they refused to do be cause they said it was "a prepaid reservation." The hotel clerk said that room had not been rented in a "long time." I can see why. I will NEVER stay at a Motel 6 again.
"Walk in and the smell knocked us over"
12/27/14 Ricco4one Arkkansas
Moved us to 3 rooms. All the rooms had a bad smell and burn marks all over the place. These were non smoking rooms. Carpet had burns and bad stains. We always stay at Motel 6 because we have a small bet. Outside had dog poo all over the place.
"Ok for the price"
11/08/14 Arzie E
This motel is a bit dated. The room I had was very clean but the carpet was old and stained. Furniture was old as well with old cigarette burns. The bed was old and too soft. Walls were very thin. Heard my neighbors conversations and them laughing most of the evening. The free wifi was extremely slow and spotty. Check in was quick and easy and the staff was friendly but pretty much got a cold sholder at check out the next morning...just a small thank you. With the cost being under $50, I would say its ok for the price but I've stayed in better. Will not stay here again.
"Awful place!!"
10/07/14 Alliboo3
The room looks like it has never been cleaned. Bugs, dirty stained linens, cigarette ash everywhere. It is absolutely disgusting. I have stayed in cheaper motels that are cleaner than this. I will never stay in this place again