All hotels in Del City, Oklahoma, United States of America
5501 Tinker Diagonal, Del City, OK, 73115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.6
Should be about 10 dollars cheaper
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
richard tuberville
"Conveniently Located"
Spent a week at the motel, everything was satisfactory with the stay. Many eating establishment nearby, shopping and other business available.
7 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Dennis
"Definitely disappointed"
We were looking for a hotel in the Del City/Midwest City area, and we found Motel 6 in Del City amongst several other hotels. We loved the area, so we gave the Motel 6 a try due to their competitive rate. We were greeted by a very nice night auditor. He was welcoming and kind. Unfortunately we were not at all satisfied with our room. The hotel appeared to be dated and in need of some attention, but it was the lack of cleanliness in our room that we could not handle. The room was musty and smelled strongly of smoke, despite the fact that it was a non-smoking room. The corners in the bathroom were dirty, and it appeared as though the room had not been cleaned well for some time. We went back up front to turn in our key and check out immediately. Again, the night auditor was very kind and understanding and returned our room rate. The location and night auditor were both pleasant, but otherwise this motel leaves much to be desired. We were definitely disappointed, and we would definitely not recommend this motel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Was great.no complaints.would stay again. Recommend for sray anytime
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
N/A
"TOO MUCH NOISE!!!!"
I give this place two stars just because people were making way too much noise outside. I was woke up at 2 and again at 3 because a man was having a argument with his wife or girlfriend right outside my door. Also dogs were barking out of someone's room all night long that I had to use my tv to drown them out.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Good location, old and run down"
Air conditioner blew room temperature air. Laid on top of the covers and sweated all night. If you were still in your room when the maid came by, there was no 2nd chance. Had to go to the front desk each day to get own towels. Floor and tub were chipped and discolored.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
1.the tub looked dirty 2. Was to be smoke free room but there was a cigarette Ordor in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Baro
"Dilapidated and disgusting"
I typically only worry about having a safe, clean place to stay, and I don't expect much from a budget motel. However, this place probably ought to be shut down. The front desk clerk was on her cell phone and talking as she checked me in- very unprofessional. The elevator refused to open onto the second floor, and I was stuck for several minutes until I coaxed it to the third floor and walked down. My first room appeared okay until I went into the bathroom and discovered a toilet filled with a mixture that resembled a thick brownie mix and a plunger sticking out of it. The front desk girl was difficult to get to answer the motel phone, but she and her cell phone conversation came up to give me another room key. The second room had not had room service- there were dirty towels, salt packets everywhere, and a beer can greeting me when I opened the door. Again the desk girl and her cell conversation brought me another key. I should have left then, but it was late and I knew the other hotels on the area were full. My third room was acceptably clean, but I would never stay at this establishment again.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"ok"
elevators were dirty. Dirt and leaves in the elevator. Breakfast was very basic. Just ceral and waffles. We were in OKC for a basketball game, so was in and out quickly. Room was fine. WiFi worked good
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Very terrible there were mice running down the hallway the rooms were very dirty it look like a motel
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Ray
"Super comfy beds!!"
We were visiting family over Thanksgiving and my folks didn't have any more room in their home. So I booked the room online and immediately secured a 3-night stay. The staff was pleasant, the breakfast choices were good, the room was quiet, and the shower had plenty of hot water!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"First room filthy"
First room we were given was filthy. Sticky goo on desk, dirty sheets, stuff floating in toilet, bathroom light didn't work, smelled like cigarette smoke when we requested a non smoking room. We were moved to another room without question which was clean but after a 12 hour drive, not what we expected.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
A
It was mediocre. I have stayed in much better maintained and comfortable La Quinta's.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Kae
"Convenient and right price."
Overall the room was fair to good but there was an old smoke smell that was pervasive since it was a non smoking room. The price was really good and I was there only one night so it was tolerable. The hotel was convenient and well on my route. Carpet was badly stained but the room size was sufficient. Staff was friendly. I skipped the breakfast so I can't comment.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Sandra W
"Noise / Smell was big issue"
Hotel smells <especially smoking, I was hard to breathe even I booked non-smoking room>. Carpet wasn't clean, and maintained poorly. The hotel locates right next to Walmart and there are noises from highway. Finally, don't expect a decent breakfast from this hotel.
2 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Del city stay"
Good experience. A little mix upwith room at start but quickly resolved
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Great location! Next to shopping, restaurants, the base. Could use more cleaning in the corners, but other than that, everything seemed clean. Our room door stuck but when we tried to report it, we couldnt tell if we were understood.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Jill
"hotel review"
The hotel overall was very good. The room had everything in it we needed. The only issue wad mold on shower curtain and the tub looked like it was used to mix paint. The staff was very courteous. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
martin
"OKC Experience"
Located directly across from Walmart which helped me out quite a bit. I left my laptop power cord in a previous hotel and needed a replacement right away. I reserved this hotel not knowing the surrounding areas. I got my chord and was able to utilized the free wireless. I woke up to a decent continental breakfast too! Had a freshly made waffle, coffee, and various pastries. Also took some fruits for the road.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Ed
"Fun at APA"
The checking went smoothly. Was allowed to stay in the room I booked for extra nights without any problems.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Tinker AFB"
Like many LaQuinta properties, this one isn't exactly 'brand new'. However, unlike several that I've stayed in, this one has obviously been very well maintained. The room and all common areas were very clean and there wasn't a hint of 'old hotel' smell that my wife or I could detect. We had a last minute change of plans and needed to change from a king to a double-double room. The attendant was very helpful and accommodated our request without any hesitation. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Disappointing"
This particular hotel did not live up to the usual expectations of a LaQuinta. Two of the lamps in the room did not work. The room smelled musty and the parking lot was littered. It served its purpose for a brief overnight stay but I would not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Best
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
Tammy
"A little interstate road noise"
The hotel is located next to the interstate and the room was facing that side of the hotel. There was a little road noise during the night. The complimentary breakfast was on the light side so we opted for a nearby restaurant. The room and beds were comfortable and there was a great shower. The hotel is older but a good value for the money.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
"my stay at laquitna inn was very good"
i was very pleased with the staff at this hotel . i would come back to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
patricia
i am going be back there on august 20th - august 24 for a stay agian
3 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"close to the places we were visiting."
Close to where we were needing to be. Reserved a king non smoking room and when we arrived they said they didn't see our reservation until we arrived and had only a king handicap available. Smelled of smoke and pet odors. Also had not or overlooked the dry dog food on the floor in the room. Stayed because we could not find another room for our stay. They really need to shampoo the carpets especially after pets are in the room. Also no info in the room as to hours of lobby service, laundry service, no do not disturb signs.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"STUFFY...."
My room was stuffy, moldy, & wet!! The air conditioner didn't work....
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Queen V
"NEVER AGAIN"
My room wasn't clean dirty towels in bathroom when i checked in. Dirt on the bed from the previous guest. There was a group of guys getting drunk in front of my window and right buy the door and all the manager had to say about that was that he never had any complaints on noice. Aweful place.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Questionable night staff"
Great place to stay - but be sure to check your credit card for unauthorized charges. If you have they will refund within 4 days. I did get refunded but had to wait the advertised amount of time. It was almost double the original room rate. Staff simply said oops! They got caught!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
linda
"The front disk Nice staff"
The rom was in very bad cleaning and there is bad smell in the path room every day they clean but the bad smell never go that is mean theY don,t care about the bad smell and they just do normal clean, also the internet very bad and it cut of most of the time The hotel is very nice and close to Wall Mart the front disc are help full
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Noise"
Nice if your traveling with a pet. However, proximity of the room the freeway made for a noisy night.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Good one-night stay"
Outside is rough, but rooms are nice! Very nice staff.
Other trip May 31, 2013
I got a room for 3 nights the day of the Moore, OK tornado. Our house in Moore was without power for 3 days. It was great staying with you, close to my wife's work a d our oldest son's home until we could move back home.
3 night trip May 20, 2013
"Great customer service"
Meemee (spelling) was great! She gave me a room they had just finished cleaning so it was amazingly fresh. She gave fantastic customer service.
Business trip May 14, 2013
Beth
"Pleasently suprised!"
I haven't stayed here in years..It was the only hotel that had a room and I was hesitant.....the rooms before were not very nice, reminded me of a motel 6. But when we stepped in that room I was shocked! We were greeted with an updated, newly remodeled, very nice room. Warm, bright colors... Crisp, white down comforters. The staff was AWESOME. Made you feel like you were staying at a Hilton. I was MORE than impressed. Would DEFINITELY stay here again... 5 stars.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
Kerri
"Definitely would stay here again!"
The LaQuinta was very nice and convenient to the highway exit and entrance. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Holly
Location was great right off the highway so that meant also u could hear traffic and airforce jets during the day. Very clean with no luxerys. Aged and basic hotel. Cheap place to sleep since I knew I would not be in my room much. It was what I expected for the money
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Perfectly adequate"
The hotel was fine, nothing to write home about...not really super clean. The staff was great, Tammy at the front desk was a delight. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast, with a waffle maker, too. Waffle House is right next to the hotel if you want a full breakfast. The pool was closed. All in all, it was fine for the price...if you are TDY to Tinker, it is conveniently located and a Buffalo Wild Wings is right around the corner, too
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Disappointing"
Difficult to get to during rush hour. Rooms need a complete make-over.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
"It was just OK"
My stay was just OK. Will probably stay somewhere else next time. We tried to get cool air into the room. The lowest setting was 60 and it never got cool. Also on Saturday the room was cleaned but no bath towels were left in the room. When we called front desk to get some bath towels, we were told that if we needed them, we had to come to the front desk to get them. :-(
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Too close to highway"
Everything about the hotel was nice EXCEPT the close proximity to the highway. We could not sleep due to the traffic whizzing by. Our room was on the 3rd floor on the south side and that put it on the same level as the highway which was less than 500 feet away. If we had been on the north side, it might not have been as bad.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Maggie
"Great for the price"
Very helpful staff, clean room. Great for the price
Other trip Feb 28, 2013

"Horrible"
Terrible, bad, disgusting, nasty, dirty. Lights didn't work in the room and the bath tub was a mess
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Yannick
"fwt"
everything was great
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Samuel

"Elendig!"
Gjennomført elendig. Hadde det ikke vært så sent før vi ankom, hadde vi flyttet. Erfaringen er basert på de to rommene vi hadde. Skittent og søppel både inne og ute. Vått og skittent teppe på gulvet. Brennmerker på gulv og vegger. Kraftig lukt av mugg. Noe røyklukt (bestilte røykfrie rom). Skittent sengetøy. Skitne håndklær med blodflekker. Defekt anlegg for varsling av brann. Svært lite delikat badkar, helt skittent i bunnen. Døren på det ene rommet var å tregt at det var nesten umulig å åpne for en person. Svært utiltalende bassengområde. Stort sett ikke fungerende wifi.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
ZantaClaws
"sehr verwohnt, akzeptabel für 1 nacht"
waffelhouse auf dem gelände.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014