All hotels in Greenville, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here45 W Orchard Park Dr, Greenville, SC, 29615-3538, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Meh"
This hotel was OK. Overpriced for what it was though. The hotel needs to be updated and feels kind of old and crummy. There was a faint smell of sewage throughout the property. The staff at check in were polite, but the bartenders were rude. I would not stay at the hotel agin given any other options.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"stay"
Would not go back ill try somewhere else next time
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Leland Conway
"Service"
The only problem we had was the cable was bad and called the front desk said they would have someone up to fix it but no show and never got a call to explain why..
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"a bit dated in places"
outdoor awning is dated, dirty and leaks. it is your first impression into the hotel and not a good one.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
There were 3 family reunions and those people were too too loud
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Good location
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
GBL
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The corner room was wonderful for watching fireworks on the 4th. However, it took several minutes for the bathroom water to get hot and we could smell cigarette smoke through a vent. We told the front desk and they offered for us to change rooms but since we only had one more night we didn't. We paid extra to get the deluxe corner room. We shouldn't have had to deal with it in the first place. Also the cleaning crew would leave used room service trays in hallway for several hours.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
L
"Not bad, but the hotel is showing its age"
This hotel has the attitude of a nice Hilton, but the feel of older Hampton Inn. So, while they want to charge you for WiFi, and have a restaurant, the building and rooms are clearly aging, the carpet is a bit threadbare and the food isn't good enough to actually attract people to eat there.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Glenn
"Solid option, right near highway."
Arrived late, staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"It was ok...but disappointed."
It was ok. We thought we'd give it a four, but the more we considered the whole experience, the lower our rating got. The first night was uncomfortable because of the room temperature. It seemed very warm, even though the air conditioning was on. The room darkeners were broken and so there was no way to open them to get the view or to enjoy the nice large windows. There was a sports drink bottle left in the bathroom(on the floor) from a previous guest, and the maid picked it up the next morning, but left it on the counter. The breakfasts were expensive for what other hotels offer as complimentary, which was disappointing. We were asked about coupons, but when we inquired at the front desk, they said we didn't qualify for the coupons with our stay. The mention of third party was used twice, making us feel like we had a lesser value than if we had gone through the hotel itself. WiFi was almost $10 per device, which we did not purchase, again this is complimentary in other hotels. It is in a great location, but we won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Caspian
"daylight all night"
The room need curtains with backing. There was too muxh light from parking lot coming through sheers. Overall the room was clean and nice.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
dteal
put me in a handicapped room so when I took a shower the bathroom flooded so I asked for another room they gave me another handicapped room. then I asked why am I in a handicapped room the desk clerk said if you get a deal on hotels.com you get a handicapped room if they have one.so don't expect my business any time soon!!!!!
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Very clean. Beautiful hotel. Enjoyed it very much!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Debi
"Superior Stay once sgain :)"
Third time staying at this Hilton.... Great rate, great room, great service, great location a couple minutes to downtown Greenville!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2014
Wonderful hotel, convenient to town center.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
"great staff"
Hotel staff was fantastic - friendly and extra helpful. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
bill
"Visited this hotel for a weekend getaway."
Awesome experience. Great customer service from the desk to the room and even with transportation. Well kept grounds and very clean room, lobby, and lounge. Did not hear noises from other rooms. Recommend this hotel!!!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good Locationou"
Close to everything. I think the review process is about the worst thing related to rating the Hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Pleasant"
The shuttle service was great and convenient. The resturant staff was a bit slow, but overall the stay was nice.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to all"
All front personnel where friendly and helpful, except one. The lady that checked us in had a bit of an attitude and really didn't explain the hotel amendities very well. Didn't explain that the on file card, for incidentals, would put a charge on my card. Thought it was used for that after you left, if something was broken. Other than that was a pleasant stay. We had a good time.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice lodging"
Great place to stay
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Willie Bradford
"You will have to PAY for wifi"
I was very unhappy that a hotel of this price/quality would make you pay $9.99 per day for internet service. Even the lowest cost hotels have free wifi. Ridiculous!
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Great place"
Stayed here for the Brantley Gilbert concert and loved everything about it. The staff are awesome.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Stellar Through and Through"
from the beautiful corner room on the Executive floor to the wonderful daily breakfast (excellent coffee!), pool and gym, this hotel offered everything I could possibly want during my stay. Convenient to downtown and the best consignment clothing shop across the street. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
Anna F.
Very good hotel - well equipped, with comfortable beds.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great location and service"
We end up going upstate to the Greenville area quite often. This time we stayed at Hilton Greenville and am very pleased with the overall service and quality of the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Right in middle of everything"
I loved the room, clean , modern, beds were extremely comfy. Pool and hot tub were nice and clean. The staff was amazing, so hospitable and very sweet to my kids. My room was ready by 1pm. Only complaint was that they advertised a shuttle service to downtown and mall but airport customers get precedence and no time slots were available. And it's one of the reasons I chose this hotel because I didn't know the area well. They should have more than one shuttle.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Superb Experience"
The atmosphere and stylish decor of the hotel provided a most pleasurable first impression. As my guest and I headed to check-in, we were astonished by the outstanding customer service provided by Mr. Jackson. We look forward to returning again!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Kira
Mattress was too soft & pillows were uncomfortable like huge stiff blocks. Not good for sleep.
3 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice but am amenities are not cheap."
Such a nice hotel. Pool and hot tub were great. Restaurant's good was very good. Except for the bottles of water you get upon checking in, everything has a cost. $10/day for internet? Not even free coffee. People were very friendly however, and very accommodating.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
WV girl
"Very comfortable bed!"
This is a bright, clean and pleasant place to stay in Greenville. The staff is welcoming and the room I stayed in was comfortable -- especially the king bed. The dinner menu in the downstairs dining room was not vegetarian-friendly, however, and the service was slow, considering how few customers there were. I'd recommend eating dinner at one of the interesting eateries in the charming downtown area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Julia
"Do not recommend"
Walls are too thin and heard a couple in the room next Tony's arguing very loudly. Had to call security but still continued. The next morning, housekeeping came down the hall at 9:30 knocking once loudly on every door and then entered their key to enter the room. We were not happy with the stay at all.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Beautiful Weekend"
The hotel was very clean,comfortable & quiet
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
George Hull
"Grand lobby, run down rooms"
Lobby was grand. When staff reviewed our reservation. It seemed like we were looked down on due to booking through expedia! Room had dirt in the shower. An old razor guard laying in shower. Ceiling was peeling. Door had smudged all over it. AC was loud and froze us all night regardless of setting. Had to pay for wifi that constantly cut in and out. Would not stay here again!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
eddie
"Heated pool and spa. Kids love it."
The kids love this hotel. It's the only one in Greenville with an indoor pool and spa. Excellent as always.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Travis
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Only downfalls, toilet tissue could be better quality and no free wifi.... for a business class hotel, one would think wifi would be included.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2014
"Easy and convenient"
We were in town for a volleyball tournament and the kids were thrilled to have an indoor pool. The free breakfast buffet was great and it suited all our needs perfectly and was close to the gym. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The best part was the noon checkout. Our baby was able to take a nap before we had to leave and housekeeping didn't knock on our door once to rush us out!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Never again"
I was very disappointed with my stay. I wanted to book a room that had a jacuzzi tub in for a romantic evening. I paid double the amount to upgrade so make it a special everning and then when I got to my room, it was a plain tub. I was told that they dont have jacuzzi tubs anymore in the hotel. So I paid full price for a jacuzzi room that didnt even had a jacuzzi tub in it. On top of it all, ever since I checked out they have been throwing charges on me that I have no idea what they are for. Ive been trying to talk to the sales department to get this straightened out but it hasnt been taken care of yet. I can honestly say I will never pay anything to go there again. Not after all the trouble I went through and all the money that was put out on it.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
Andrea
Enjoyable, will revisit again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Linville
"Nice and clean but frustrating"
The hotel is clean and well maintained. We were there the weekend of a big football game on TV and the service went out on only one channel--the channel airing the game. It took all day to fix the one channel and we had to leave the hotel to find another place to watch, missing part of the game. Very frustrating.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Only knock against this hotel I had was the bathtub/shower. It showed signs of age and of some black mildew in the creases of the tile. Other than that the room was very nice and clean. Ate Room service twice and it was excellent both times , although a bit pricey. But the price to stay was not bad so it was worth it. I would give 5 stars if the bathrooms were nicer , but I give it 4 stars anyway.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Great location close to the river & jazz"
I want to thank shana of the staff who helped with finding a sm table. I needed to set up for our 43td anniversary. Thanks- dbl bed rooms dont have sm tables
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
hank&lillie
"Very nice stay"
Staff is very helpful and cordial. Room was very clean and comfortable and loved the pool!! Thank you for a great stay!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Very clean and quiet"
The room was very clean and the quality of service was excellent. I will definately keep this hotel in mind when I return to this area.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very comfortable"
It was a very nice room and very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2013
"Great Value"
Well worth the money. Very helpful Staff.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
"convenient to Main Street"
we loved our stay everyone was so friendly and informative. they were right there with directions and recommendations The shuttle made our trip so doable and all the drivers were great.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Maryrose
"Great Hotel if you don't mind unfriendly staff"
Hotel itself was excellent. I was quite surprised though at how unfriendly the main staff was. The housekeeping was amazingly friendly. Loved them. The desk was cold and unfriendly. I did not feel welcomed at all. I stayed on the top floor, executive level which provides breakfast for it's guests. The lady there was very abrupt and short with me when I asked if they might have any trays. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and the attitude of the staff just stood out to me. NOT what I would have expected from a Hilton. I feel the staff are an important part of the experience.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Definitely would stay here again!"
Came for a seminar held at the hotel. The room & bed was very comfortable. Check in/out seamless. Ten minute ride to the downtown area where the trendy restaurants are located. A taxi is appx $14 each way. Highly recommend the Sassafras Bistro.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Jo
"Nice but a bit far from Furman Univ"
Stayed here for Furman's Parents weekend. It is about 20 minutes from campus (5 minutes longer than downtown). Suburban location. Housekeeping staff very friendly.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013