All hotels in Greenville, South Carolina, United States of America
45 W Orchard Park Dr, Greenville, SC, 29615-3538, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Reservation for a king room, that they messed up and had me in a double. They were completely booked so I had to pay extra and get the only king suite they had. I'm not happy at all with that.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Brantley
"nice hotel for price"
Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Only problem was waiting 15 minutes for the elevator, very annoying.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"beautiful hotel"
Stay was great, the transportation to and from the concert was great! Customer service at the front desk was great! The only bad thing I can say is about all the soccer kids allowed in the bar area after the concert.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Best in class"
The staff was superb!!
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Gerianne
"just ok...would not stay there again!"
Issues with getting an early check in or even one at the posted time of 3 pm. Older property...raining when I left and got wet trying to load the car under a covered loading area that leaked everywhere! My daughters room had no hot water!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Will stay again!!"
Right near shopping area, restaurants & its own restaurant/bar. Rooms are very nice & comfortable
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Joel
"Very nice hotel - service was wonderful!"
Great hotel for the price. Service was wonderful. Breakfast buffet, though not included, was good and very reasonably priced.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Girls weekend"
Was there for a girls weekend. Easy access to mall, downtown and other attractions.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
The staff were great. The room was clean and comfortable. Hotel bar/restaurant also great. The hotel was undergoing some maintenance and that started early so it woke us up. Guests were noisy in the hall so not much sleep, but hotel itself was overall great.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
jen
"Good place, good price, good location"
Good price relative to downtown hotels and easy to get to downtown conference site. Room was missing luggage rack and room service/hotel guide. I dislike having to call the front desk and get basic amenities that should be in the room. Otherwise, room was fine.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"WHOULD GRADE IT A B"
We enjoyed our stay but the furnace kept waking us up through out the night every time it cycled on and off.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
WILFRED
This was a GREAT hotel!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Suzanne
"Good price, good condition - would recommend."
Overall this is a very nice hotel. The hotel bar is nice. Friendly service overall, the front desk help is outstanding. Will be back when I visit GSP again.
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Lucas
"Convenient location"
This hotel was convenient to downtown Greenville and local colleges. All of the staff went out if the way to be friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Hilton.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
We came for a wedding. Overall for the money was just ok. I have stayed at much nicer places for less. Staff was just ok, didn't go out of there way friendly
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Family Visit"
The hotel is in a great location! Lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a corner room on the 4th floor and loved having the extra windows! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to or through Greenville!
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Meh"
This hotel was OK. Overpriced for what it was though. The hotel needs to be updated and feels kind of old and crummy. There was a faint smell of sewage throughout the property. The staff at check in were polite, but the bartenders were rude. I would not stay at the hotel agin given any other options.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"stay"
Would not go back ill try somewhere else next time
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Leland Conway
"Service"
The only problem we had was the cable was bad and called the front desk said they would have someone up to fix it but no show and never got a call to explain why..
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"a bit dated in places"
outdoor awning is dated, dirty and leaks. it is your first impression into the hotel and not a good one.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
There were 3 family reunions and those people were too too loud
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Convenient Hotel"
Good location
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
GBL
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The corner room was wonderful for watching fireworks on the 4th. However, it took several minutes for the bathroom water to get hot and we could smell cigarette smoke through a vent. We told the front desk and they offered for us to change rooms but since we only had one more night we didn't. We paid extra to get the deluxe corner room. We shouldn't have had to deal with it in the first place. Also the cleaning crew would leave used room service trays in hallway for several hours.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
L
"Not bad, but the hotel is showing its age"
This hotel has the attitude of a nice Hilton, but the feel of older Hampton Inn. So, while they want to charge you for WiFi, and have a restaurant, the building and rooms are clearly aging, the carpet is a bit threadbare and the food isn't good enough to actually attract people to eat there.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Glenn
"Solid option, right near highway."
Arrived late, staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"It was ok...but disappointed."
It was ok. We thought we'd give it a four, but the more we considered the whole experience, the lower our rating got. The first night was uncomfortable because of the room temperature. It seemed very warm, even though the air conditioning was on. The room darkeners were broken and so there was no way to open them to get the view or to enjoy the nice large windows. There was a sports drink bottle left in the bathroom(on the floor) from a previous guest, and the maid picked it up the next morning, but left it on the counter. The breakfasts were expensive for what other hotels offer as complimentary, which was disappointing. We were asked about coupons, but when we inquired at the front desk, they said we didn't qualify for the coupons with our stay. The mention of third party was used twice, making us feel like we had a lesser value than if we had gone through the hotel itself. WiFi was almost $10 per device, which we did not purchase, again this is complimentary in other hotels. It is in a great location, but we won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Caspian
"daylight all night"
The room need curtains with backing. There was too muxh light from parking lot coming through sheers. Overall the room was clean and nice.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
dteal
put me in a handicapped room so when I took a shower the bathroom flooded so I asked for another room they gave me another handicapped room. then I asked why am I in a handicapped room the desk clerk said if you get a deal on hotels.com you get a handicapped room if they have one.so don't expect my business any time soon!!!!!
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Very clean. Beautiful hotel. Enjoyed it very much!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Debi
"Superior Stay once sgain :)"
Third time staying at this Hilton.... Great rate, great room, great service, great location a couple minutes to downtown Greenville!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2014
Wonderful hotel, convenient to town center.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
"great staff"
Hotel staff was fantastic - friendly and extra helpful. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
bill
"Visited this hotel for a weekend getaway."
Awesome experience. Great customer service from the desk to the room and even with transportation. Well kept grounds and very clean room, lobby, and lounge. Did not hear noises from other rooms. Recommend this hotel!!!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good Locationou"
Close to everything. I think the review process is about the worst thing related to rating the Hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Pleasant"
The shuttle service was great and convenient. The resturant staff was a bit slow, but overall the stay was nice.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to all"
All front personnel where friendly and helpful, except one. The lady that checked us in had a bit of an attitude and really didn't explain the hotel amendities very well. Didn't explain that the on file card, for incidentals, would put a charge on my card. Thought it was used for that after you left, if something was broken. Other than that was a pleasant stay. We had a good time.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice lodging"
Great place to stay
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Willie Bradford
"You will have to PAY for wifi"
I was very unhappy that a hotel of this price/quality would make you pay $9.99 per day for internet service. Even the lowest cost hotels have free wifi. Ridiculous!
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Great place"
Stayed here for the Brantley Gilbert concert and loved everything about it. The staff are awesome.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Stellar Through and Through"
from the beautiful corner room on the Executive floor to the wonderful daily breakfast (excellent coffee!), pool and gym, this hotel offered everything I could possibly want during my stay. Convenient to downtown and the best consignment clothing shop across the street. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
Anna F.
Very good hotel - well equipped, with comfortable beds.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great location and service"
We end up going upstate to the Greenville area quite often. This time we stayed at Hilton Greenville and am very pleased with the overall service and quality of the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Right in middle of everything"
I loved the room, clean , modern, beds were extremely comfy. Pool and hot tub were nice and clean. The staff was amazing, so hospitable and very sweet to my kids. My room was ready by 1pm. Only complaint was that they advertised a shuttle service to downtown and mall but airport customers get precedence and no time slots were available. And it's one of the reasons I chose this hotel because I didn't know the area well. They should have more than one shuttle.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Superb Experience"
The atmosphere and stylish decor of the hotel provided a most pleasurable first impression. As my guest and I headed to check-in, we were astonished by the outstanding customer service provided by Mr. Jackson. We look forward to returning again!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Kira
Mattress was too soft & pillows were uncomfortable like huge stiff blocks. Not good for sleep.
3 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice but am amenities are not cheap."
Such a nice hotel. Pool and hot tub were great. Restaurant's good was very good. Except for the bottles of water you get upon checking in, everything has a cost. $10/day for internet? Not even free coffee. People were very friendly however, and very accommodating.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
WV girl
"Very comfortable bed!"
This is a bright, clean and pleasant place to stay in Greenville. The staff is welcoming and the room I stayed in was comfortable -- especially the king bed. The dinner menu in the downstairs dining room was not vegetarian-friendly, however, and the service was slow, considering how few customers there were. I'd recommend eating dinner at one of the interesting eateries in the charming downtown area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Julia
"Do not recommend"
Walls are too thin and heard a couple in the room next Tony's arguing very loudly. Had to call security but still continued. The next morning, housekeeping came down the hall at 9:30 knocking once loudly on every door and then entered their key to enter the room. We were not happy with the stay at all.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Beautiful Weekend"
The hotel was very clean,comfortable & quiet
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014