All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Good internet service
    Poor vibe
No shower cap or mini fridge.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2016
Yvan
"excellent"
Very pleasant stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Convenient location for food and shopping.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Darlene
"Worst experience ever!"
It was horrible from start till the end. When I first arrived there with my family. There was no one to help us with our luggage or take us to our room. I had my young kids and my dad (elderly) with me. I had two rooms for three days there. Heat in on of the rooms did not work properly. It was noisy because it was near a major airport. They could have done something about it in the beginning. Main bathroom near lobby was over flowing, there was dirty water everywhere, even outside the bathroom. One of my son is handicapped. Main door from lobby to parking lot, it's handicap function wasn't working. They charged me for parking $14 a day. On my last day my parking pass did not work at all. I had to call every time I wanted to get in or get out. They wanted me to pay for one more day (forth day). This Trump International Plaza hotel stay was the worst experience ever. I wouldn't recommend this to any one....
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Bashir
"Good conditions and very clean"
Everything good thanks
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Toronto's International Plaza Hotel - a nice find"
We were there for a bridge tournament. The facilities to support the tournament were great. The restaurants and bar were well appointed and the staff was friendly, helpful and very courteous. Little time to explore surrounding area.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
Ruth
Stayed in room 8207. As soon as I walked into room it had a horable smell, carpet you did not even want to walk on it was old and filthy and furniture was old and stained. Tub had a long piece of hair in it. Bed was comfortable. Hotel was fine but room could be improved.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2016
"business"
It was ok just there long enough to get some rest
1 night trip Mar 6, 2016
"Close to airport"
The room was decent. Room definitely needs renovation. Not sure if all rooms need reno as lobby looks updated. But is close to airport & Starbucks is in lobby
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Overnight stay during snow storm, glad for a room that was, in fact, huge, comfortable, great pillows+ mattress/bedding. Bar/restaurant great
1 night trip Mar 1, 2016
Desiree
The room was spacious, neat and clean. The Wifi was fast, which was very much appreciated. There was good coffee in the room you could make on your own, but there is also a Starbucks in the lobby. Everyone was so friendly! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
Kristina
Stay was ok not too far from downtown service was good as well
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
It was fine for an evening stop over. The hotel was hosting Syrian refugees to Canada and the lobby and elevators were chaotic. However, my room was quiet and I was able to get a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Phyllis Anne
"Convention center hotel."
If you love 80s decor. This is your spot. I don't think they upgraded the rooms since turtle necks were in style.
3 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
jeff
"Over charged !"
Very disappointed I was over charged and not sure why. I am from the U.S. So didn't realize until I was in Japan. I had paid for my room over two months in advance and should if only been charged 14.00$ for parking. I can not call because of International charges to my phone. I will not stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
Fefe ann
The staff at the front desk were rude consistently. The condition of the hotel was subpar. The lobby was clean but the rooms were dirty.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
There for a dance convention. Room small and needs updated
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
"Needs remodeling"
The lobby of the hotel was beautiful but the rooms and hallway carpeting were in need of a remodel.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Great service. Awesome breakfast. Rooms need to be updated. Smelled like smoke in the bathroom and I had a non-smoking room. noon check-out is great! Comfortable bed and overall good experience. Staff were courteous and had good customer service skills.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Jamie
"Beautiful hotel, but they took out the waterslides"
I booked this hotel for a quick weekend getaway to celebrate my boys' 10th & 12th birthdays. After a fun family dinner at Medieval Times I thought we could spend the rest of the weekend splashing in the pool. I specifically booked this hotel due to the fantastic photos of the huge pool with 2 waterslides- it looked amazing! Unfortunately upon our arrival I was informed that they had removed the waterslides completely. I was extremely disappointed but grateful that I hadn't told my kids about them. We still enjoyed our weekend - the pool is enormous and very kid-friendly. The hot tub is also enormous,and sits a few feet above the pool so parents can relax while still keeping an eye on their kids in the pool. Having an onsite Starbucks was fantastic. The room did not have a fan in the bathroom, which made for a very steamy morning after 4 of us took showers. It also explains the peeling paint on the bathroom ceiling. Overall I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
"Fine for business"
Attending conference in hotel, so location was the basis for selection. Nice lobby, dated decor in rooms, adequate and efficient in room dining. Reasonable price
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Do not stay here..."
Although the staff is good this hotel is old and dirty. The food is not good and overpriced except for the breakfasy buffet. They also have a starbucks in the lobby that provided good food. This place also smells old and there were mystery stains on the couch in my room that were probably older than I was. Also the door to my room never closed properly. I would not stay here again or recommend it to others despite the delightful staff.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
"2 Night stay for business"
Decent hotel. A bit dated but front desk and concierge provided great service. Starbucks in the lobby helped
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Good for business travel."
Was here for a conference, and the hotel was fine for that. Nice hotel, Starbucks and a couple of restaurants on site which was nice since I wasn't there long. Not much right around it in terms of things to do or restaurants to walk to. It looked like I would have needed a car or a cab if I wanted to go anywhere else. Staff was really nice and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. Would recommend for anyone going for business and not wanting to be too far from the airport. Free airport shuttle too was a plus.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
"Stay away"
Horrible stay. They filled the hotel with two Halloween parties on Halloween night, leading to chaos. Fire alarm was pulled by a guest as a prank, so the hotel was evacuated. Staff handled this and most other things very poorly. Room was run down. Toilet leaked badly. Avoid this property.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Won't stay here again!"
First, the hotel allow 2 different Halloween parties and they were partying on every floor. I was there on business and wasn't able to sleep. At 1:30am someone from the party pulled the fire alarm. The front desk staff was rude, unprofessional and very unhelpful. I've never seen such a group of rude people as your staff. Not even an "I'm sorry"!
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Nice rooms, Terrible staff"
I called to request an ice bucket when there was not one in my room upon check-in. I was told to wait until 5 and hung up on. Upon checkout, I was chased down in the parking lot afterward and told my credit card did not go through. I spent 30 min on an international phone call with my credit card company to confirm the charge had gone through perfectly the day before at checkin. They still kept me prisoner at the front desk until a second supervisor came out to show them how to read the screen properly. I was late for my flight. Nice room, shame about the staff.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
the hotel staff was very accomodating. and the buffet breakfast was amazing
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
wendy
"Not impressed"
I was there with my daughter for a dance convention...the planes did not stop taking off from the airport until 12am and then started up again at 7am, so not a lot of sleep...my daughter was stabbed with a staple on the floor where she was dancing and I saw a staple on the stares, I also heard of staples and glass in one of the other dance halls with the younger children...there was no fridge in the room or microwave, the fan in the washroom did not work, so the mirrors fogged up from the shower.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Ann
No mention on Expedia about the massive construction going on all around the dang place and jack hammers starting at 8 in the morning. Had to move rooms actually and that really irritated us. Don't go
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Stanley
"A no-no"
There were 2 major disappointments: condition of the bathroom and food. In addition to rust, shower head was covered in mold. Paint in the tub was chipped uncovering more rust there too. Needless to say, we didn't take chances showering our kids (luckily, it was a short stay). There was hair on the ceiling and floor - even after the room was supposedly cleaned by the maid. To save time, we made a mistake ordering breakfast to our room. Steak and eggs that my husband and son ordered tasted sour. The hollandaise sauce and ham from my eggs Benedict also were sour, tasting more like spoiled. The egg was probably poached by a 2 year old who has yet to grasp the concept of cooking. It looked more like sneeze than an egg. That was not a special - the item came from the regular menu. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to other travelers.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Irina
"Old and Tired"
the room was very old and the hall carpets were all buckled.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice stay and comfy"
Love this place, right off the highway, and easy to miss. Big hotel with everything u need. Even a water slide in the pool area. The only thing not too handy was u need to pay for parking and 20 mins away from downtown Toronto by freeway.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Lobby is nice; however the rooms definitely need updating. You can also hear the airplanes flying overhead. Was not impressed. Staff was helpful and courteous, especially the concierge.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Way much better that expected"
Everyone at the hotel was very nice, My breakfast was not included in my rate but they offer me a pretty good deal that included parking and breakfast and it worked out very well. I did not have high expectations when I book the hotel but it was way much better that expected
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Francisco
No pool sucked!!!! Pay to park is a joke you park out in a uncovered lot! $14.00 to park in a lot away from the hotel!!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Pleasant stay overall"
I love the room, view and cleanness. Over charged for belt though at one of the independently ran stores:( down by the ballrooms, totally not cool! That was the only downside.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
The rooms and the hotel itself was fancy and nice!! I love the convenience of it being close to the airport. I wish the rooms had a fridge though. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay!:)
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Helen
"Comfy beds, yay!!"
The room we stayed in was great -- small, but with two beds and basic cable, as well as in-room wifi. The beds were SUPER comfy. Having stayed at a hotel where the beds were uncomfortable, this was a huge relief. The lobby is very big, connected to a gift shop and Starbucks, so that was great too.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"very nice Hotel to stay with family"
nice hotel, convenient,very close to airport.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Violeta
Nothing outstanding to say. Nice enough hotel. Parking was a bit inconvenient though.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"HAPPY VISITOR"
staff very courteous..rooms very clean... BUT rooms didnt match the pictures on hotels .com
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Laurie
"Water leaks"
Had to change room due to a water leak inside one of the closet making the carpet to be completely wet. New room, a suite, also had a bad leak around the shower head. Water was going everywhere while taking a shower. False fire alarm went off while still in bed, had difficulty getting out of the hotel due to a back injury. Nobody bothered telling me when it was safe to get back inside the hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Alain
"Fire alarm day"
Had to change room due to a water leak in the closet. The second room, an upgrade to a suite had a bad shower head leak.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Francine
"A solid choice for airport proximinity"
This is a good hotel for those needing to be close to the airport. Regular, reliable shuttle was GREAT! Plus, if you need to get into the city, you can always take the shuttle to the airport, then the line directly into the city. There is also a bus directly to the subway system. But, it is a LONG ride by bus/subway, (1 hour plus) and an expensive ride by the direct line ($20+). The hotel itself was just fine. It is apparently connected to a number of shops including a starbucks for your morning coffee. I found a hair on my pillow and crumbs on the boxspring (I always check for unwanted critters in the bed and so should you. Glad to report that this hotel had NO critters!). This was less than impressive. The worst was check in. It was 11pm, I was exhausted, and there were two parties in front of me. I probably waited about 20 minutes. That's a long time for check in. There was only one person working and he also needed to answer calls etc. In the morning, same thing, only MORE people in line (I wanted to check out.). The concierge was great and gave me directions. Overall a solid place for your money, shuttle is great, hotel itself is fine, location is fairly terrible for the city, great for airport.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Jayme
"Good hotel for discounted price"
I needed a hotel room for an urgent overnight in Toronto. The hotel is reasonably close to airport and thus you hear the planes take off and land in your room. The room was clean but dated as is the entire hotel. Harry's bar was ideal to eat and have a drink after a long drive. Considering the highly discounted price I paid for room I would stay here again. Unfortunately they charge separately for parking in an open parking lot without security, yet they don't take any responsibility for your car or its contents. Hello?
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Spencer W.
"great hotel but not family oriented and was noisy"
This was the wrong hotel to pick for the family. While the hotel was in excellent condition it is on a main road which is noisy. It is also on the end of a runway for the airport and we were placed on the top floor and could hear every take off until after midnight. My wife didnt sleep the first night and had to wear ear plugs the next 2 nights. If you want something that is quiet then I would suggest staying farther out of town
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Ken
"poor staff guest service"
Long wait for shuttle bus which was standing room only. Thirty people in line to get their room and only one staff member working the front desk. After 39 minutes another staff shows up with a bad attitude and when asked directions does the "it's over there"
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Perfect close to airport."
The hotel needs updates for example there were no microwaves or refrigerators within the rooms. The queen single room with one pull out sofa was very small a bit uncomfortable with a family of 4. The air conditioning unit needs to run on a digital wall unit. The distribution of the air flow was quite chilling and noisy. A's the front desk person explained we're on the Executive floor. I would have expected more for it was mainly a place to rest at not enjoy by day. This was a very first visit for my family and we will not be returning to The Intercontinental Plaza.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"2 day stay"
no fridge small bed have to pay $14 per night for parking they booked me the farthest room in the hotel
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
mike
"Nice in-transit hotel"
The hotel was great for someone in-transit. Just passing through and wanting to be close to the airport for a flight the next day. It's the Airline choice of Hotel for flight interruptions. There is only one, if you're lucky two people to check in hundreds. So expect a lengthy check in time.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015