All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
655 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON, M9W1J3, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Overall good except noise since too close to airport so you can see flight astonishingly close
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent if you are only staying for a few days"
I booked this hotel for the weekend and it was definitely worth it. I only stayed for a few days so I believe that I made the best choice to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Min
"Timing is everything"
Overall the staff were very nice and helpful. However the pictures and reviews didn't seem to live up to the place itself. Everything looked so grand and large in the photos but once I got there they were working on the conference area so the walkway between the lobby and pool was "closed" sort of except you could nudge your way into the construction area if you really wanted to. The room was okay but nothing to go wild over. Understanding it is next to the airport was one thing but not realizing the planes LITERALLY fly right over you until late into the night is another. It's very loud until around midnight with planes every few minutes. The room service food was good but extremely priced (although that shouldn't be too overly surprising since it's a hotel). A lot of other hotels around the area included free parking... I didn't realize this one charged until I arrived.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Out dated hotel"
The only good thing about this hotel is its location to the convention center for business travelers. Other than that, it's old, out dated and I definitely won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"dont stay in this hotel"
terrible hotel on main street, noisy rooms, they charge u for even local calls , they made a charge on my cc for a false smooking cleaning service
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
tony
Very good we had great time, I will recommend friends
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Great pool, kids loved that it is open until 11 pm. Very friendly staff, who gave us inside information about the city and helped us avoid traffic.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"worth the price"
I stayed there for 1 night. visiting from NY. Hotel was great. View from room was blah in any direction. Hotel lobby was clean and had a Starbucks in it. How awesome is that. Parking was $14 a night. Idk why parking isn't free at the hotel with your stay??? I only paid $73 a night. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
chris
"Nice Airport Hotel"
Close to airport with shuttle to and from. Couple of Restaurants/Bars short drive or 20 minute walk. Arizona's Bar was fun ,medium age crowd with dance floor. Breakfast Buffet was a little pricy, but very good.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
pleasand
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very nice hotel in convenient location"
We really enjoyed our stay here for our family vacation to Toronto. The hotel is very clean, the rooms large and the staff very professional. The location was perfect and the price extremely reasonable. The pool with water slides was a huge bonus. Highly recommended. This is a very nice hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Tom Miller
This hotel is under the airplane taking off path. So you can imagine the noise, even in late night.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Hard to find but nice"
It took forever to find- far out from the city. Good to avoid Toronto traffic or Toronto in general (we wanted to). Not much choice for places to eat. Polite staff. But parking was kind of sucky. $14 to park. If I could have I wouldn't have parked there.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
new to toronto
"Convenient to travel plans"
Disappointed that charged parking for multiple days
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Knarf
"Good value, Starbucks in hotel"
We stayed here for one night with two families. The waterslides were kid pleasers. The double bed rooms were small but adequate. There is a Starbucks in the lobby - a real bonus. Only downside was the hotel is underneath the flight plan of the planes flying from Toronto Pearson. You could definitely hear the planes in the afternoon but didn't bother in the evening or early morning.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
I enjoyed my stay here at the International Plaza Hotel. The hotel is very nice and doesn't look run down at all. The front desk service is very friendly and understanding. The rooms are clean and pretty nice! However, we did have to request a room change because the first room we got there were some toiletries left over from the person before us and the soaps were opened so I guess they didn't do a great job making sure the rooms were clean and completely ready for the next guests. Other than that, I would definitely come back here to stay again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Pha
"Family Vacation for Caribana Parade 08/14"
You get your money worth with this hotel. It is clean, close to shopping and transportation. The check in staff/ front desk are not the most welcoming people but for the most part most Canadians I met weren't either. I would stay here again. Rooms are spacious and well kept. There are restaurants in the hotel and gift shops. There is also a nice pool. There is a breakfast buffet which had good tasting options.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Natasha
"Great for the rate!"
Very nice hotel for the price. The room we had (2 queen beds) was on the small side, but doable. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was a decent size. We had to have maintenance come in to clear the drain, as it was severely clogged. Once cleared we were fine. Starbucks in the lobby was great. We didn't have the opportunity to try the other restaurants. I would stay here again!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Laverne M
"Comfortable and convenient"
Lovely, clean rooms. Good shuttle service to airport. Not great if you're frequently going into Toronto centre $50 cab one way.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Jane
The hotel & service were excellent! The location was very close to the airport so we kept hearing & seeing planes fly by us continually!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Very nice positive surprise as I didn't know what to expect.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Dissatisfied"
The our room it was very hot, I called the front office who promptly sent a maintenance man to check out the room. He brought a thermal scanner and scanned the only register in the room and he told us it was working, he just kept scanning the register and said that it was working even though the room is obviously hot and that we are all sweating! I finally asked him to scan the other parts of the room and sure enough, there was a 20 degree difference from the register to our room. He then left saying I can't do any more. As for the cleanliness on the hotel, the shower head in our room(3202) was brown with stain, the toilet seat is warps, the floors felt filthy was wrinkled though out the whole room. Wall papers were peeling, the walls were filthy all over, the vent on top of the toilet has dust accumulating so much it had not been clean for at least several months if not years! Towels where so nasty we just put them on the floor. The next day they did put clean and fresh towels but the ones that were there must have been there for months because it stunk!. The room indicated that they came with sofa beds, none of the 3 rooms came with it! The site did not also indicate that they charge $14 per day for parking! The kick plates throughout the floors were filthy. I am not sure how you gave this hotel 3.5 stars. I would never recommend this even to my dogs! Your ratings are not even close, very dissatisfied!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Noel
"close to airport and about 25 mins away from d/twn"
decent for the price. close to a shopping mall and about 25 mins from downtown Toronto. breakfast started out with a very rude chef...however the floor manager was able to correct and fix the inappropriateness of his behavior. at checkout we had to wait until our room was checked to get our deposit of $100 back. There was no small refrigerator in the room. Upside!!! free wi-fi from your room. buffet breakfast was pleasant and close to major highways. I would still recommend to a friend who need a decent place to sleep over one or couple nights.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
K Ann
"AWESOME OVERALL STAY"
THIS WAS BY FAR AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT FOR OUR FAMILY. MY CHILDREN LOVED THE POOL WITH WATER SLIDES.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
CHRIS LONG
"Overall positive experience"
Hotel was nice. Closer to the path of the planes than I thought. Only about 5 miles to the Kipling subway station which was nice. Room was nice and clean. Pool was nice. I did have to call three times to get a cot for the room, but beyond that, no worries.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Corey
"Nice room"
The rooms were very clean. The only problem I experienced was the hotel bartender, who didn't know certain aspects that he should have, and got somewhat of an attitude once his ignorance was exposed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
It's a good hotel, in a good place with lot´s of parking space. It's close to airport, so expect some aircraft noise.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Not Bad"
Rooms are small and need some updating but overall a nice stay. They charge for hotel guest parking.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Very nice and clean."
Our family had a good time at the indoor water park.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Decent for cost"
It was a bit dated, but we were mostly exploring the city of Toronto, so it wasn't a big issue. Beds for comfortable. There was a Starbucks and a few restaurants in the hotel which was convenient, though we didn't actually end up eating at any of them. Location was right off the highway and near the airport, so there was noise constantly from the planes during the day time.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Good price, good facilities, comfortable rooms"
This is a big hotel near airport , rooms are a little old fashioned but very comfortable and clean ( Sofas were too old). I suggest this hotel
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Nice hotel. Some portions of the hotel are a little dated, but overal our stay was great
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Perfect Airport Hotel"
Hotel was very clean and staff were nice. There are also numerous restaurants in the lobby and convention center. The hotel is only 5 min from the airport. There is a gas station across the street for easy refueling before dropping off your rental.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Nice hotel very near Pearson Airport"
Hotel was adequate. Chosen only because of price and proximity to airport.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Rusty
"It was just enough for our budget"
I really liked the hotel. It had a water slide in the pool area, a few great restaurants inside, the rooms were great and the service was amazing. The only issue was the location. It is just a very boring location but thankfully there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel to take you to the train, which in turn goes to downtown Toronto. I had a car but it was nice to get the entire experience while visiting Canada. The hotel was stress free and great.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Rose
Great place
4 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Randy
The hotel was awesome! It was very clean and the staff was very helpful! Our kids loved the pool and the water slides and the hot tub was very nice!
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"For the price, plenty good."
Not new but their price reflects it, if you get a good deal. Lots of facilities, plenty of bars/restaurants within a mile. A bit outdated but nevertheless clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Lorne
"Older Hotel"
This hotel needs a major overhaul had someone stay on the executive suite and she said it was nothing close to any she has ever stayed in before. It is very close (a small walk) to the Toronto Congress Center so you lose some and gain some. The Japanese Restaurant was inside hotel was nice and had good food but it is not affiliated with hotel so you could not do a room charge on your meals. The bar was very pleasant and service was great (room charge is available for this) always keeping an eye on if you need anything else. This is not the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, for convenience to the Toronto Center it is a decent choice.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
AGMarquez
"close to airport"
The beds were extremely comfortable ,however the rooms were to small and cramped. no where to put or open your luggage. It was very convenient to the airport and very good shuttle service. It was good for 1 night transfer back from vacation.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Courteous, efficient staff, rundown room"
The hotel has an attractive lobby, and shuttle bus, front-desk and room service staff were courteous and efficient. The room was smaller than most similar hotels where I've stayed but was acceptable. While it's not a huge deal, the hotel lost points when it came to the bathroom: the sink was chipped and bath/shower fixtures were dilapidated. It was also difficult to adjust the shower temperature and the sink tap didn't function properly, and several tiles in the shower were cracked. My room was near the elevator and I clearly heard the chime every time it arrived at my floor.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
D.K.
A very nice hotel with a couple of shops/restaurants right inside (nice bar, nice sushi place, Starbucks). Has free, quick wi-fi with no need to sign-in to a portal (was fast enough for me to be able to quickly load pages and work remotely). The location itself is very close (10-15 minute drive) to downtown Toronto. The rooms are well maintained, have big bathrooms, and generally come with two queen beds. If traveling to the area again, I would definitely stay there once more.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Weird Access To Parking"
The hotel and room itself is very nice. You have to go around the hotel and pass the loading dock in order to get to the hotel parking lot. It is very close to the airport, so not a lot of night life.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
Sam
"very good"
its was very good the room was clean bed linen was clean i checked and linen and towels were clean
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Great relief for power outage"
We stayed here during the power outage when the city was hit with a nice storm. Really nice room with easy check in. Only complaint was no movie rental. Oh well cable worked fine
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
they should not charge for car parking it was $15 per night i was Disappoint and mad about it and they charge twice on my card i will never stay their
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Great experience. However hotel staff did not clean on one day. Just because we left the room late
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Would have given the place a higher rating if they didn't start drilling and hammering on my walls/ceiling at 7:30 AM; when I tried to call and complain, the room phone wasn't working. Other than that, the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Vacation Close to Home!"
International Plaza is perfect for a couple looking for luxury at a good price. We live just over an hour from Toronto, and the hotel provided us a nice break from the stress of life. Accommodations were perfectly clean, staff was poilte, and rooms were spacious and comfortable! I highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"staff are very helpful. very courteous"
help desk was great, we got in early, before check in time and they had no trouble in getting us in for no extra charge. also they helped in currency exchange for a very decent rate. Rooms are clean and in house cleaning was perfect every time. Be careful though for 3 things, location is very far from downtown, there's about 30-60 minutes drive to downtown depending on traffic. Also, there is a parking fee of 14 dollars in addition to hotel price, but you'll find all other places do the same, since parking is very expensive in toronto. and finally, there is no free breakfast.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2013