All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Good internet service
    Poor vibe
The only thing I'd suggest is refrigerators.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"nice"
good
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Rebecca
It was a great airline hotel if you planning on a one night or two night stay. More of a business hotel than a family hotel. Recommended for solo or quick night.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
tola
Our stay was nice, however the floor we were on the rugs were very worn. They were torn and ripping. Wish the room had a microwave and fridge. The beds were comfortable. Wish dressing area was not in the same room as the tub and toliet.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nice Ns"
Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns Nice Ns
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Jimmy
"very nice hotel, the people were so nice !"
everything was great ! loved Harry's bar food was amazing !!! only problem was the hotel was near a airport and we could hear the airplanes going over all night
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
erika
overall stay was not bad.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Dawn
"Stay somewhere else"
Rude front desk staff started the trip of on a very very bad footing. Our company has already booked a conference but are now aware it's not what we were expecting
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Very nice"
good check-in Clean, although the carpets seem a little worn fast efficient elevators.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Charlie
"Adequate and Reasonably priced"
Nothing special about the hotel. It is conveniently located if you plan to go to sleep and travel the next day. The Starbucks at the lobby is a plus but other than that nothing. The staff is robotic, sometimes they disappear from the front desk for many minutes, very stiff not nice. The only exception is the bellmen that engage and recommend places and services, very nice. The rooms are basic, clean but very dated.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
M.
"Not bad, but not great either"
The comments in general are pretty accurate. There is a fair bit of noise because of its proximity to the airport, but that's to be expected. The front desk service was good (for example, I had a billing issue that they promptly handled), and so was service in Harry's. The two Asian-themed restaurants both close very early (10pm and sometimes even earlier without warning), so that's something you need to take into account. It's good in a pinch, but there are better options out there.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Stephen
"nice close to the airport"
clean , good and close to the airport. I recommended it for any business trip
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Omar
"Best Hotel in Toronto, Canada!"
It was my very first time to travel to Toronto, Canada--- alone! I was very anxious in finding a hotel where I could be safe and welcome. International Plaza hotel put my worries away right from the very moment I stepped in the front desk. The hotel was amazingly beautiful, elegantly decorated, a shop, restaurants, bar, lobby internet, Starbucks, ATM etc... and most of all---nice big pool with a slide! I was incredibly amazed! This hotel can easily beat a 5 star hotel in Toronto downtown (cost hundreds of dollars). This hotel is very near the airport! Rooms have a TV and a chair. It was very clean. Most of all, hands down to the International Plaza hotel guest services (special mention to BREDA--- an extremely professional staff --- all smiles, friendly and courteous. You can tell she is genuine and I received an excellent service from her. Breda is highly commendable!!! Thank you so much International Plaza hotel (all staff:) for making my stay (with my sister, new immigrated niece and nephew)---out Toronto stay to remember!!! We will surely come back. J. D. San Diego, Ca, USA
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Jeanette
Great proximity to airport and provides shuttle every 30 minutes no charge! no pool/hot tub area
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Comfortable bed"
Nothing like a good night's sleep! Also easy access to WiFi. Staff made check in very easy.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Liz
"Customer service"
The person who was up front terrible. The worst customer service ever. It's like I'm getting a free room. I'm paying for my room you're not giving me anything for free.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Meh. Hidden fees..."
Make you pay for parking. Scam hidden fees.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Managers matter"
Amenities such as restaurants, coffee shop, bar, and gift shop are all well-run, featuring some very good Asian restaurants. But the hotel management itself was not good. Our party had three rooms, one of which lost all power one day and the staff treated the situation like it was someone else's problem. Hotel manager was not helpful. With a management upgrade this hotel would rate as the best value in the Toronto area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"Easy hotel for airport"
Although rooms are a little outdated, hotel is clean and comfortable, good for the airport and a great price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Nick
Great hotel staff was friendly and professional. Would recommend parking fees be listed on website. Although it was reasonably priced i was not aware until i checked in.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Evelyn
"Interesting"
Plenty of services in the hotel but rooms are small and dated. Bar needs a face lift.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Power outage"
First stay was great - no problems at all. Second stay we were unfortunate to gave arrived in a power outage - hotel staff was very quick to manually sign guests in, provided us with an escort to our room, gave us a complimentary breakfast and lunch and let me charge my cell phone. Although it was cold and there was no hot water in the morning - we survived...lol.. It was winter in Toronto after all. The staff stepped up and dealt with the situation very well.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Karl
"Great staff, near airport"
We were stranded in Toronto in the middle of a snow storm. We arrived at the hotel and they lost power. The staff was amazing, working their butt off! Hotel is a bit dated for my taste, and easy to get lost in there.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
christine
"Excellent Hotel"
We only stayed briefly overnight but front desk staff were friendly and efficient, lobby is spacious and welcoming, and our room as clean and comfortable. We were very pleased with the hotel and would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Debra
The kids and I loved the pool. They had the best water slides. I would definitely go back.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"CDP"
Hotel was pretty nice and clean. We were there for an event at the hotel, so that was convenient. Breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced. Parking and drop off/pickup areas not convenient. Parking tickets didn't always work. Harry's Bar was nice atmosphere, but service was lacking. Wish rooms had mini fridge and microwave. Worst complaint was the bed. Very soft and my husband and I kept rolling to the middle of the bed. I think it's time for new mattresses and pillows were way too soft. Need a happy medium in the pillow department. Would stay again, but hoping for new mattresses.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good Location"
Had a good experience overall. There were some challenges finding food for my daughter with a gluten intolerance but when the waitress gave no options, a great staff member named Tricelle stepped up and took ownership to help and create something safe for my daughter to eat. Overall it was a positive stay.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
james
Hotel provides good facilities such as restautants, pool, gym, but the rooms need updating. Bathroom is very disappointing and furniture.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Overnight connection."
Average 3 star hotel. Breakfest came included with our room which was unexpected. Breakfast was second to none.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Hoskins
"Pretty nice to stay for a short."
It was not easy to take the shuttle bus to get to your hotel. I don't think it is kind for travellers like me to find your shuttled bus at the airport. Difficult to find your hotel name, and so on. But except this problem, I think your hotel is pretty good.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
R
"Post-One of a Kind Stay"
Several good options for dining. The Hotel was bright. Having a Starbuck's was a real bonus.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
It was fine, just one night, close to the airport…. nothing to eat in Harrys bar and grille…. just drinks and salty snacks….. had to go elsewhere to eat… loud planes into the evening, but other then that ok.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Comfortable at a good price"
Nice clean hotel close to the airport. The planes can be a little loud at times but you get used to it. The room was very clean and the staff was professional and helpful. I would stay here everytime I visit Toronto!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Lou
"nice Canada getaway"
Very nice. Tv volume was too low. Raised it up and got a call from the concierge that I was disturbing a neighbor. Very annoying. But otherwise, we enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Need coffee"
Hotel seems to be in transition. Has a Starbucks in the lobby. 2 privately owned restaurants in the lobby but the rooms are dated and the carpet on the floor was coming up from the floor. This used to be a Doubletree hotel. My biggest issue was the mold in my bathroom. They immediately came to clean it, but there still was residue. Lobby areas are nice, but perhaps the rooms are next on the list. Won't stay here for awhile.Enjoyed the amenities, didn't enjoy the room.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Renee
"Close to airport, good value"
Acceptable rates, Starbucks in lobby, Free FAST WiFi everywhere, clean room with water, coffee and tea
jimik3567
The staff are very helpful. Don't even need to get out of the hotel as everything you need is available inside.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Skimped on the small stuff"
The lobby was nice, although the room left little to be desired. Light switches that didn't work, running bathroom faucet, shampoo's half full, pad of paper left with only one sheet.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to airport."
Always enjoy staying here. Hotel has everything you need right on site. Also many restaurants nearby. It's also very accessable to the major highways and close to different malls.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice hotel near the airport"
We stayed gorgeous only one night. We chose the hotel because we had an early flight the next day. Hotel is very nice, the staff at the reception area are very helpful and the room is clean and comfortable. They also have a 24 hour free shuttle to the airport that leaves every 15 minutes or so. The shuttle driver is very helpful.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Lourdes
"PARKING $14 ??"
So Hotel.com got us an enexpensive/nice/comfortable room. $90. Not bad. Go to pay the bill and Surprise,Suprise! 14 bucks for parking. Another like 35 bucks for added on taxes. Our total bill came to $149. My problem is not with the hotel,which was ok,but with Hotel.com. You said $90 with tax. This ends my relationship with Hotel.com.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Sanford Herskovitz
"Vacationers"
This is a nice hotel with courteous staff and comfortable beds, the down side is that maintenance is poor. Our room had a semi plugged tub, so we took showers with water collecting in the tub... Kind of gross, also the air conditioning was working efficiently in the room, causing our windows in the room to stem over. Otherwise, the beds were amazingly comfortable and staff was great.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Very satisfactory for airport location
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to airport and shopping."
It was a nice stay. The room was clean but extremely small.was not impressed with the price of parking. I could've gotten a room at a higher rate with free parking that would have still been less than my total.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
arkrose066
"Don't waste your time money"
Just not worth it and would be been nice to know of the hotel was under construction before we booked it and rooms where dirty had to switch rooms only to bee put on another less dirty and dusty room. Very unsatisfied. I recommend call them and asked specifics so your not surprised. And FYI the pools slide is only open from 4pm to 8pm so if you have kids like I do you would be upset.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
moses
Nice hotel close to the airport, perfect for the early flights.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
marmar
"Very Nice, needs some work, but close to 5-Stars."
The hotel was very nice, a bit aged, but the rooms have been kept up. Beds were a bit 'floppy' but comfortable. There was a nasty water-saver in the shower head that reduced critical cleaning water pressure down to an insulting mist, (a problem even with the best 5-star hotels) but I took out my traveling pliers and slender screwdriver to rectify that. I had a hard-blowing shower soon after. The service and staff were excellent, the pool facilities and restaurants were on-par, and the bar/lounge area was well maintained and enjoyable. The wireless was very good, top-fast connectivity in every part of the hotel and the airport shuttle ran like a clock. The hotel gym/exercise room was a bit small and very under-equipped, so I did blow off my workout and just relaxed in their lounge. It's a very nice, but older hotel that is nicely priced low, and in need of some upkeep in the gym and promenade areas.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Terry
Overall good except noise since too close to airport so you can see flight astonishingly close
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent if you are only staying for a few days"
I booked this hotel for the weekend and it was definitely worth it. I only stayed for a few days so I believe that I made the best choice to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014