All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8500 Sw Nimbus Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"We always stay at this hotel when visiting family"
Nice hotel, food/coffee/drinks available if you want or need it. Always clean. Computer available with printer. Works for us.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Bonnie
"Just Right"
I was concerned about the reviews I read regarding the proximity of the hotels to a train, and when I arrived the train was passing loudly. However, the room HVAC units have a nice continuous ambient noise (just like hearing the heat running quietly) setting, which I left on the whole time and never noticed the train. The rooms are very nice, comfy bed & pillows, Paul Mitchell toiletries, and the lobby is very nice as well, like a corporate attempt at a boutique hotel. Food and beverages are available for purchase in the lobby and the staff were very pleasant. The hotel is in a corporate park, but convenient to restaurants/groceries, and access to downtown Portland. I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Emily
"Great hotel bad location"
The hotel and staff were excelant. Unfortunately the hotel is located right next to the train tracks and I kept getting woke up by the horn.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
richard
"To noisy for a good nights sleep"
Nice hotel, only problem was it's located right next to the train tracks and the train horn kept waking me up all night
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
richard
"Never again"
I did not like this hotel at all. It was an older property that had been renovated but still felt old. There was a train track next door and I could hear it at night. The heater did not keep temperature and was noisy. The bar overcharged me ($14) for a OJ and double vodka (which was really more like a single, and half ice cubes to boot).
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Near TRAIN TRACKS! Nice hotel but LOUD train horns"
We had a nice stay at the Courtyard and were impressed with the hotel (very nice staff, clean facility, pool, restaurant on site, etc.) until 3:58 AM and again at 5:00 AM on Sunday morning. The hotel is located very close to a train track CROSSING. At all crossings trains must blow their horns. I think it would have been ok if the train was just traveling by with no horns. The hotel had a nice little note in the room saying "sometimes you can hear a train" but it didn't really indicate how loud the trains are!! I appreciate their efforts to help reduce the sounds but once you're scared awake by a train horn it is hard to go back to sleep! We liked the hotel a lot but recommend only very sound/heavy sleepers stay here! Here is what the note in the room says: "Yes, sometimes you can hear a train going by at night. We have installed upgrades to hopefully reduce the noise. Also, the A/C unit in your room can be set on a continuous cycle to offset the noise. We realize the inconvenience this may cause and apologize in advance. Our goal is for your to have a restful and comfortable stay. If you experience frustration with the train, please call the front desk and we will try to move you to a quieter location. If needed, we have special goodnight sleep care kits available to help you get a good night's rest. Thank you for choosing Courtyard!"
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Marina
"Not the standards I was expecting"
Hotel has obviously been made over. The building is old. The elevators are scare and far from the lobby. The exercise equipment is very old. I didn't find the heat/AC unit working like I wanted it to. Walls are very thin so expect a lot of noise. I asked for a quiet room upon check in but a large group was there for a tournament and overtook the hotel or was placed close to my room. Two upsides are that the bed was extremely comfortable and the front desk personnel were friendly and warm but overall, I would not stay here again.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"just needed a room for the night."
The staff was super friendly. Room was clean, And felt like a fairly recent update had been done. Like everyone else says, the trains could be a problem. they wouldn't be a problem other than they blow their horns for the crossing. The little bistro was ok for breakfast. it was the right hotel for the price I paid.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Terry
"Excellent hotel off the beaten path"
Hotel is off the beaten path near Washington Square Mall. Looks like it is meant for business travelers as it is surrounded by office parks. There are a few places to eat: Starbucks, a bagel shop and Panda express right out the back door. The check in was easy and we received a warm reception. Our room was large and very nice. The bedding was nice - an extra blanket would have been good as it was a little light. Very nice lobby that encourages sitting and relaxing with a fire place and bar/cafe. We tried the food for dinner and it was marginal but the service was great. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Fresh"
The hotel is nice, clean and modern. The rooms have sliding glass doors for fresh air! Very comfortable beds
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Vanessa
We stayed here for a week because our son was attending a nearby fencing camp and also to visit relatives that lived in the area. Location was convenient and the hotel was extremely clean. The neighborhood was safe and the staff was polite and helpful. The hotel is next to a train station, but did not disturb our sleep. We enjoyed our stay.
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good in a pinch"
We came home to frozen pipes on New Year's Eve. They were inexpensive for that night and great. Very nice to have a freshly cooked breakfast the next morning.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Convenient to Beaverton"
Our first night we had a room with some drainage problems but was given a new room immediately. Great rooms, did know the hotel is nearby the train passage, once in a while you can hear the train whistles, but did not bother us at all. The hotel is next to coffee and bagel shop, Starbucks. I would stay there again next time.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
seldom traveler
"Okay Visit!"
All went well, train running nearby didn't bother us. Would have liked if hotel had given us 2 beds as it didn't look full. However the pullout sofa bed was fine!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
nancy
"Nothing special"
Clean and pretty comfy bed. Not many amenities.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
No TV guide. No continental breakfast had to pay for it and it did not open until later. No bar.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great Location."
My wife and I travel to the Portland area a couple times a year. This is our third stay at the Courtyard. Its close to shopping, the rail line and the freeway making it a very convenient place to stay. We will be back soon!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great hotel!"
After a very long day, including a flight delay of 1.5 hours, I was ready to crash. The room was warm and the bed was so comfortable, that I fell asleep immediately. Perfect and inviting.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Fran
"Night on the tracks"
First of all, I was told that I could add the charge for breakfast when I arrived at the hotel, but when I got there the front desk told me I couldn't. Most hotels offer continental breakfast they do not. There also was no mention of the hotel being located on the train tracks, the trains blew their horns as they went by. Trying to get ready in the morning was very difficult because the bathroom sink and mirrorwere located in a very tight spot and the only other mirror was located inside the closet in the same tight spot. They did supply a coffee maker, but only one coffee cup. We won't stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Black Friday Sales"
We came to Washington Square to shop at all the Black Friday and Weekend Sales!! The Mariott Hotel was close to shopping and we loved the hotel. Everyone was very nice and we had an excellent time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Vicki
"Quiet and Restful and Gracious."
Professional and courteous, close to amenities and reasonably priced. We will be staying here again!
Vanessa
"Good overall but having breakfast is not convenien"
Always stayed at the E Suites nearby so decided to have a change this time. Room is a bit smaller compared to E but I'm by myself so not a problem. Newer and more cozy. Couple pieces of small furniture are quite thoughtful. Very friendly staff too. No breakfast buffet is the only negative worth mentioning, especially compared to E. Not many choices at the hotel. There's a bagel place, sbux and Mexican place open for breakfast within 5min walking distance.
jeff
"Overall good."
The room and amenities were quite good. However, the bathroom floor could use a more thorough cleaning and the towels smelled bad.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Comfortable. Great hotel. Quiet rest!"
Comfortable room. Comfortable beds. Previous reviews had concerns about train noise but we did not find it a problem at all. We heard a train but it was not at all loud. Just off in the distance. Breakfast was good though I am glad we bought the breakfast package due to cost. But it was warm, fresh and very good. Coffee is available in the room, but in the lobby you have to pay. Otherwise I would give 5 stars for hotel service. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly both evening and morning. Will stay again if opportunity arises.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Natalie
"5 star hotel feel with a 3 star price."
Very comfortable very clean hotel. Five star hotel with a 3 star price. I've stayed at higher rated hotels i.e Hilton and they did not compare to this hotel in comfort. Also it is centrally located next to a huge mall and lots of restaurants. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
gabriel
"Good value."
Clean, convenient and comfortable. Wish they had a hot tub because its cold in Oregon. Thats the only thing missing.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Bonnie
"Nice but a little smelly"
Room was great but there was a cigarette smell.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good Night"
I enjoyed my night here. There are restaurants and places to get coffee nearby, a bistro inside that I didn't actually go to, but that looked nice, and many attractions nearby, including Washington Square Mall. The bed was comfortable enough. It was a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Erin
Train was right outside my window blowing its horn.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Very Nice....would stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Jonathan
"We'll be back"
Everything was nice at the Marriott, The front desk was friendly and helpful I had gone to the wrong hotel originally but the wrong Marriott sent me to the right Marriott even made me a map from the venue I was coming from I have nothing but praise , very good stay.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Venita
Good: relatively inexpensive, Starbucks in hotel, indoor pool, nice rooms & beds Not as good: no hot tub, no buffet, employee at front desk who checked us in argued with me that it was going to rain. I said the news said it would not rain but he insisted it would. He was wrong by the way but he was the only real downer.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice location with good services"
We were very happy with the hotel We only stayed for one night so could not comment on food or other facilities Everything was good & clean & staff was good Definitely will com back
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Vanessa
Clean and well maintained...need another ice machine on the first floor...wandered around for five minutes through the locked pool doors and finally found the ice machine...OUT OF ORDER
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
bob
"Dissapointed Guests"
Very disappointed with front desk. Linda has health issues which requires restful sleep. Work requiring noisy generator at Starbucks next door from 9 pm until 2 am. Called front desk at 12 pm. He investigated and reported unable to do anything. I finally called police at 1 am and reported. They responded around 1:45 am and halted the work. Why was it our responsibility to report the disturbance? We were guests! Also, was charged an additional $21.10 (total $130.00) which was not disclosed on our final statement for $108.90. Called front desk and was informed that it was for incidentals, that it would credited back in a couple of days. Considering your poor service, I would expect some compensation other thanthe two free coffees which was offered us upon check-out.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Jerry
"Nice hotel/motel convenient for various activities"
We selected this hotel because it was convenient to family in Beaverton. It was also convenient for visiting various gardens and museums in Portland. The room was comfortable for our purposes, however we do appreciate it when breakfast is included in a stay (it is not here). The staff were very helpful in a variety of ways, including noticing a camera that we had accidentally left behind on our way out one morning and keeping it safe until we asked about it that evening.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
margaret
"Convenient and comfy"
The beds are SO comfortable I wanted to stay curled up in them! My only complaint is the train during the weekdays. But we weren't on the backside where their noise is the greatest, so it was ok. But truly, the staff and comfort made up for it.
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Maggie
We enjoyed it very much.
6 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Karen Chasteen
"Fantastic for price"
The staff was so pleasant, hotel was clean, food at the restaurant was actually really good, and great location right next to Washington square. Really pleased with my stay for work, and will definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
It is reasonable nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice hotel but by the railway"
The room was comfortable but loud railway noise during the day and night. Much too noisy! Checked out early and didn't get refunded money. Very disappointed with my expedia/marriott experience.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Karin
I alway try to stay at a Courtyard Marriot; they are always perfect!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Rosemary Burns
"Great hotel, solid across the board"
I stayed here for a friend's wedding and I must say I was VERY impressed. It's a great hotel. Spacious rooms, extremely clean and the bathrooms are spacious too. Very modern, completely remodeled when I stayed. Very friendly staff and priced extremely well. I found a great deal on Hotels.com for $136/ night. Only issue is location. I had to take a cab into Downtown Portland and it cost me about $35 each time in. I would definitely stay here again as I really liked the property. I don't know Portland very well so I booked my room here and although the property is excellent, its proximity to Downtown is not convenient.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Traveler7
"Recently Remodeled"
The Courtyard Marriott was recently remodeled so the rooms and the lobby are were quite modern and clean. I did have small issues with the cleanliness of the bathroom, but not a huge deal. Other than that the room looked very clean. The staff was very friendly, we were greeted by the staff whenever they passed by and most of the time it seemed like they were sincere and not just going thru the motions. We arrived at the hotel kind of late at night and were disappointed to find that there were no open restaurants in the immediate area and no food available in the hotel. Do not stay there If you do not have a car to get around.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Georgia
Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. Room was pretty big with very comfortable bed and couch. Would definittely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Andy
"Good deal"
Nice hotel, clean, next to Starbucks for early coffee. Comfortable room. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Title of your review"
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"excellent hotel receptionist, clean room"
I have to give it to the receptionist who helped me. Very helpful in so many ways from giving us our wonderful room, map of the area, and attractions in proximity. The only thing I can say is that the one bed of the room where we stayed at is not as firm as we wanted. But all in all we had a comfortable stay. We didn't hear the trains even if it's close to the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the surrounding, especially our room. This is our second stay in one of the many Marriott' Hotels and we're quite satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Shirley Leviste
Nice clean room and good staff. It is one of the cleanest hotel have seen.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Booked this hotel for a business trip. Room and staff were great, however, the train outside my room was not. I was hoping to sleep in a little since I did not have to be at my meeting until 9am, but I was not able to. The trains stopped running at night, but start up early in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014