All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8500 Sw Nimbus Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Weird location with loads of trains going by!"
We had never been to Beaverton and were looking for a motel close to the mall. This motel had lots of great reviews and while it was a very clean room, the train noise was unbearable! They literally went right by our window all night! Also there is a pool but no hot tub, just a tiled over place it used to exist. It is right in the middle of some sort of industrial park full of computer companies. I would take a pass on this one and try to find something in a more suitable location with more amenities for the price.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Martha
"Loved this hotel!"
I travel for business and this was my first stay at Courtyard Marriott. I had read reviews of a remodel so thought I would try it out. The hotel is beautiful! The lobby is very modern and fun. The room remodels are very nice and clean - They invested in top of the line beds - I loved the bed so much I took a photo of the tag to look into purchasing back home. This will be my go to hotel for Portland travel from here on out! 5 stars for this Marriot!
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Kristin
"MAX!"
Shoot! This place was perfect....except for the MAX train that went by every 15 mins! Just thought people should know! It wasn't a complete deal breaker but I would have liked to know before I booked. Service was AMAZING! Very nice staff! Room was great with a nice cozy bed!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Clean updated rooms"
It was a nice clean room for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Didn't Want to Leave"
I wish I could have stayed longer at this hotel. The beds were the most comfortable of hotel beds I have ever slept on...the sheets, comforters, and matresses were all above average. The lobby and room decor are beautiful, modern, and impeccably clean. The shower and towels were also nicer than the average hotel. We stayed here to go to a concert at the zoo, and it only took about 10 minutes to get there, so it was very convienent. The location was quiet and next to a great bagel restaurant for breakfast. I didn't want to leave and definitely would like to return...maybe without my kids this time.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
KK
"Comfy"
The room was large and the king bed was comfy. It was close to Washington Square and other shopping. Nice pool.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
michelle
"Thought I was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriiot and I was very impressed. The hotel appeared to be almost brand new. I loved the little cafe in the lobby area. The only downfall to the hotel is the proximity to the railroad tracks. 12am a freight train goes roaring by with its horns blasting. Then again at 1am and then once again at 2am. I felt like I was in the movie My Cousin Vinny.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Felt Like I Was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriot. I was very impressed by the set up as well as the little cafe in the lobby. Hotel appears to be almost brand new. Rooms are nice. However the one issue I have was that I felt like I was in the movie; My Cousin Vinny. Around 12am a freight train came roaring by the hotel with its horns blaring. Then another around 1am and another around 2am. Needless to say it will wake you.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Fantastic location, fantastic hotel."
Loved this place. Extremely comfortable rooms in a great location. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Beds not quite as supportive as is like though. Non issue if you don't have back problems. Otherwise superb in every way.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Jay
"Summer trip near Washington Sq Mall"
Very helpful front desk, comfortable bed, fridge in the room. Coffee in the room left a lot to be desired. Everything else was great.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Teacher
"I have never been treated so poorly"
I was appalled by how the General Manager (Wendy?) treated my wife and I. We were in town due to a family emergency. I was booking two different hotels on separate tabs on my computer and it seemed that the earlier date was placed for both rooms in two different places. a mistake that I owned up to. however when I explained the situation to the Manager she rudely and without any form of empathy told me she could not help me and I should find somewhere else to stay. I am not sure whether it was due to my relaxed clothing (I was in sweats and a ratty t-shirt due to my 5.5 hour drive to Beaverton) or she just really didn't care. I noticed that when I walked into the hotel no one said hello to me or greeted me in any way. After politely asking once again if there was any way we could discuss the fact that I had been charged a huge amount of money for a hotel room I never saw...a gentleman in a suit carrying a brief case was greeted around me and the manager and employee turned their back on me. I have been in customer service my entire life and I would never ever turn my back on a customer. since I did pay for the room I was a paying customer and was treated like dirt. I can honestly say I will never enter or stay at a Marriott hotel again of any kind. I went to another hotel just as nice and I was greated warmly and with full attention by the manager (who just happened to be there) and all of the employees that night.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Good for business stay"
The lobby is very modern but that's it! The rooms need updating. My room had a funky smell and because it was on the first floor I saw some bugs crawling in. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't great. Convenient location for getting into the city.
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Happy as a Beaver in Beaverton"
I loved our stay. Internet at lobby. Cafe opens early at 6:30. Only issue are the railroad tracks nearby.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice!"
Our stay was wonderful. It was quiet, the bed was so comfortable, staff were friendly, the room was clean and beautiful. An Einstein Bagals was across the parking lot as well as a Star Bucks. I highly recommend this hotel and when in Portland again will stay at this hotel as after driving 900 miles in one day, this was just the way to wind down. Oh, and my 12 year old loved the pool. Thank you for having such a great property!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Cindy
"Stay-cation"
We live on the east side of town, but my husband works in Tigard. We don't spend time on the west side so we decided to have a little staycation close to home. It was great. The only suggestion we had was if there is a guest that will be there multiple nights and days - don't put them on the back side of the hotel because the train noise was very distracting during our 5 days/4 night stay.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Great clean hotel with friendly staff. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in town.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Rich
"Best Hotel I Have Ever Stayed In"
I did not want to leave. The room was newly renovated; the color combinations were nice. The bed was out of this world comfortable! I wanted to take it home with me; I might look up what brand bed it is and purchase for my home. Staff was friendly and neighborhood was nice. The free wi-fi was excellent and fast. It was cute how they put the free wi-fi sign next to the "I think I can! I think I can!" poster (meaning there is a train that goes by every so often). I heard it a couple of times, but it was not that frequent nor loud. It could be I am used to it since I live near one at home. But they will move you if it bothers you. I would definitely stay here anytime I visit the city. LOVED IT!
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great place to stay! Quiet and Clean!"
I loved this hotel. The room we stayed in was very quiet and the beds and bedding were comfortable and clean! I felt very relaxed at this hotel, safe and removed from the noise of the urban/suburban area but close to everything I wanted to go to in Portland.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Had a lot of problems"
We had 2 rooms and only 1 was ready when we checked in so it took 20 minutes to check in then we had to go later and check in again for the other room. There was no information sheet in the room about the hotel, no channel list for the TV, no information about the hours for their little market or the pool, etc. The door to the pool was open so we heard everything that happened in the pool from one room and the other room was next to a maintenance room which was also loud. The food at their cafe was good but that's about the only positive.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Seriously Irritated
"very good enviroment"
the hotel location is very good . you can enjoy walking around the hotel .
"Perfect for 3"
We had a regular king room with 2 adults and an 18 month old. The room was modern and super clean. There are full blackout blinds and the most comfortable bed I've slept on in a while. The hotel had a great lounge area that we yook advantage of once the little one had gone to bed. My once complaint is that they have removed the jacuzzi tub. It's do to a requirement that everything must be handicap accessible. The tub was too small for a lift so they removed it instead of installing a larger one. Anyway, it was a disappointment but it didn't ruin anything.
Alicia
"Drawback staying at this location"
Overall the service is great, what I didn't know about the location is that there is a railroad behind the hotel and when the train pass by at night, it can definitely wake you up with the train's loud and long horn and all associated noise when the train is passing by. I was waken up by the train noise at 11pm & 2am. If you value your sleep a lot this is not the place for you, especially if you are a light sleeper.
Jhune
"A peaceful rendezvous"
Outstanding staff that met all of our requests with a smile :-) The rooms were clean and comfortable with a nice view. The computer/work station in the lobby came in handy for some last minute work, and the indoor pool was a nice place to relax. We will definitely be going back!
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel."
Nice, quiet hotel that is very clean and modern. Seems like they remodel the rooms frequently as my room looked and even smelled like a new room.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Good place to stay"
was there for a 2-day business trip. very nice facility. good location, nice people.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Sam
"Tiny Rooms for a Marriott"
Really nothing stood out either in a good way or bad. Just found the rooms too small. I had been staying in hotels throughout my trip, from good ones to really cheap ones, and found this room to be the smallest of all. Especially since being a Marriott and what I paid for it, I expected better.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Aliasgar
"OR visitor"
The new remodel of the hotel is nice. I liked having a menu I could order breakfast from and the staff were all really friendly. The room smelled a little too much of 'new carpet' but the pillows were great and the bed comfortable. Good central location - I would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Pretty good"
We where in town to meet up with some friends for a concert. The hotel was undergoing renovations but other than that everything was great. The room we stayed in had nice new beds better than mine at home and was very clean. If I am in the Portland area again I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Kyle
"Too Noisy"
Too many trains going by. Hotel is aware of the train noise and has made some attempts to abate the noise, but the didn't work. I was woken up multiple times and I am usually a very hard sleeper.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Hotel was very nice without being too high in cost"
We felt well cared for, with lots of help whenever we asked. Very helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Cliff
Everything was great. My only complaint is that the bed was much too soft for my taste and back.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Excellent staff"
The staff went out of their way to accommodate, and the food options were terrific. The room was acceptable, but a bit disappointing for the price. There was no bathroom, changing room or shower near the indoor pool.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Loud trains horns every morning"
Terrible! The size and condition of the room is more like you would expect in a much less expensive hotel. The walls are paper thin and my wife said she could hear someone snoring in the room next to ours. We were awaken every morning around 5:00 a.m. from the loud train horns.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Tom Meunier
Decent breakfast. Good tv. Good bathroom area.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Just retired
"Nice. Stay"
I stay this hotel for 6night I like the cleanest and size of the room
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
jean
"We'll be back!"
Great location for visiting friends in Beaverton. We were very satisfied all around hence the 5 stars! Instead of 'continental breakfast' they actually have a small café with made to order items (eggs, breakfast tacos with avocado & potato), espresso, healthy options, etc. And the staff was very friendly even when we accidently locked ourselves out of the room. Be aware if you want to sleep in - may want to skip the 1st floor - there were conference rooms in use and one of the days we were there it was loud in the hallway, though when I stuck my head out of the room they got the hint.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Vacation Mode
"Exceeded our expectations."
Great Location, Friendly and helpful personnel.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Easy access to 217"
Fairly clean hotel and most staff were nice. We ordered coffees in the morning and the wait staff gave them to another customer by mistake. The person at front desk finally had to serve us and it took about 20 min to just get our coffee. Heating fan unit in the room was very loud. No other paper options in the morning was USA today, so no paper over the weekend.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Dissapointing"
I was expecting more. There was no included breakfast, and the room had an odd layout- tv about 3-4 feet from the Bed. There is a train by this hotel that was extremely loud at 4am each night, and the Room's Air Conditioning unit was the loudest I have ever encountered so I was forced to turn off the air circulation when in the room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Was in Oregon to see daughter and grandchildren so was not in the hotel much. It was good to have a 24 hour food court. The hotel was only 15 min from my daughter's house which was convenient.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Ronald
"Quiet, nice hotel"
More basic than other Courtyard Marriots I've stayed in, so I think it may be an older building. But they still had the feather pillows we love. Very quiet night - even the heater was quiet.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
sticknpuck
"convenient hotel, spotless and friendly"
In Beaverton for what became a two night stay. I was sure our hotel room was brand new because everything was so fresh. The hotel clerk told me they were about to undergo renovation! Only drawback is the train noise, and they tried to accommodate us with an upper floor and courtyard location. Very satisfied and would stay again without hesitation in the future.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Debbie
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Check in quick and easy. Room nice and comfortable. Spent nice time in lobby/dining area with friends. Kids chatted and watched tv. Beer and wine had by adults.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
Great place, nice staff, clean rooms. Just a overall great expierence.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"very nice"
very nice and close to the shopping mall
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Quiet and peaceful"
We love staying here, the rooms are clean and it is very quiet.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Lori
"1st Time in Oregon"
I enjoyed my trip to Oregon and I hope to come back soon!
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Dotson
"Hotel was convenient and comfortable."
Choose the Courtyard because of price and past experiences with staying at Marriott Courtyard hotels. Made reservation for two night with breakfast included. The menu was limited but the options were excellent and both morning meals were a great way to start the day. There was construction going on at the hotel but did not impact our weekend stay. As mentioned in other reviews the hotel is located close to a railroad crossing and you can hear the train whistle and some noise but it is not a great impact. In the room we had the heater was louder than I would want when it turned on and the refrigerator made a rumble and gurgling sound. Solution was to turn off both during sleeping hours. The two small inconveniences kept the hotel from getting a excellent rating across the board.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"TRAIN MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE"
We will be staying at another locations, the only reason is the noise of the trains passing by.
3 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Business traveller
it was good but there was not a hot tub as stated. it had been filled in and it was one reason that i choose that hotel.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013