All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
8500 Sw Nimbus Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Good Night"
I enjoyed my night here. There are restaurants and places to get coffee nearby, a bistro inside that I didn't actually go to, but that looked nice, and many attractions nearby, including Washington Square Mall. The bed was comfortable enough. It was a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Erin
Train was right outside my window blowing its horn.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
I'd like to take this opportunitty to Thank You for choosing The Beaverton Courtyard by Marriott while visting Portland Or. We are well aware of the nuissance the train may be to our valued guests. With this in mind , we do have guest care packages at no charge to our guests with relaxing tea, ear plugs and sleep masks to help you get the most rest while visiting. A 5X6 card on all guest room desks explains the details. We do apologize for your inconvenience and we hope this does not disuade you from booking with us on your next visit. Sincerely, Auggie Macias
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Very Nice....would stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Jonathan
"We'll be back"
Everything was nice at the Marriott, The front desk was friendly and helpful I had gone to the wrong hotel originally but the wrong Marriott sent me to the right Marriott even made me a map from the venue I was coming from I have nothing but praise , very good stay.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Venita
Good: relatively inexpensive, Starbucks in hotel, indoor pool, nice rooms & beds Not as good: no hot tub, no buffet, employee at front desk who checked us in argued with me that it was going to rain. I said the news said it would not rain but he insisted it would. He was wrong by the way but he was the only real downer.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice location with good services"
We were very happy with the hotel We only stayed for one night so could not comment on food or other facilities Everything was good & clean & staff was good Definitely will com back
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Vanessa
Clean and well maintained...need another ice machine on the first floor...wandered around for five minutes through the locked pool doors and finally found the ice machine...OUT OF ORDER
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
bob
"Dissapointed Guests"
Very disappointed with front desk. Linda has health issues which requires restful sleep. Work requiring noisy generator at Starbucks next door from 9 pm until 2 am. Called front desk at 12 pm. He investigated and reported unable to do anything. I finally called police at 1 am and reported. They responded around 1:45 am and halted the work. Why was it our responsibility to report the disturbance? We were guests! Also, was charged an additional $21.10 (total $130.00) which was not disclosed on our final statement for $108.90. Called front desk and was informed that it was for incidentals, that it would credited back in a couple of days. Considering your poor service, I would expect some compensation other thanthe two free coffees which was offered us upon check-out.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in October 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Jerry
"Nice hotel/motel convenient for various activities"
We selected this hotel because it was convenient to family in Beaverton. It was also convenient for visiting various gardens and museums in Portland. The room was comfortable for our purposes, however we do appreciate it when breakfast is included in a stay (it is not here). The staff were very helpful in a variety of ways, including noticing a camera that we had accidentally left behind on our way out one morning and keeping it safe until we asked about it that evening.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
margaret
"Convenient and comfy"
The beds are SO comfortable I wanted to stay curled up in them! My only complaint is the train during the weekdays. But we weren't on the backside where their noise is the greatest, so it was ok. But truly, the staff and comfort made up for it.
4 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Maggie
We enjoyed it very much.
6 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Karen Chasteen
"Fantastic for price"
The staff was so pleasant, hotel was clean, food at the restaurant was actually really good, and great location right next to Washington square. Really pleased with my stay for work, and will definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
It is reasonable nice hotel
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice hotel but by the railway"
The room was comfortable but loud railway noise during the day and night. Much too noisy! Checked out early and didn't get refunded money. Very disappointed with my expedia/marriott experience.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in September 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time. Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Karin
I alway try to stay at a Courtyard Marriot; they are always perfect!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Rosemary Burns
"Great hotel, solid across the board"
I stayed here for a friend's wedding and I must say I was VERY impressed. It's a great hotel. Spacious rooms, extremely clean and the bathrooms are spacious too. Very modern, completely remodeled when I stayed. Very friendly staff and priced extremely well. I found a great deal on Hotels.com for $136/ night. Only issue is location. I had to take a cab into Downtown Portland and it cost me about $35 each time in. I would definitely stay here again as I really liked the property. I don't know Portland very well so I booked my room here and although the property is excellent, its proximity to Downtown is not convenient.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Traveler7
"Recently Remodeled"
The Courtyard Marriott was recently remodeled so the rooms and the lobby are were quite modern and clean. I did have small issues with the cleanliness of the bathroom, but not a huge deal. Other than that the room looked very clean. The staff was very friendly, we were greeted by the staff whenever they passed by and most of the time it seemed like they were sincere and not just going thru the motions. We arrived at the hotel kind of late at night and were disappointed to find that there were no open restaurants in the immediate area and no food available in the hotel. Do not stay there If you do not have a car to get around.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Georgia
Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. Room was pretty big with very comfortable bed and couch. Would definittely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Andy
"Good deal"
Nice hotel, clean, next to Starbucks for early coffee. Comfortable room. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Title of your review"
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"excellent hotel receptionist, clean room"
I have to give it to the receptionist who helped me. Very helpful in so many ways from giving us our wonderful room, map of the area, and attractions in proximity. The only thing I can say is that the one bed of the room where we stayed at is not as firm as we wanted. But all in all we had a comfortable stay. We didn't hear the trains even if it's close to the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the surrounding, especially our room. This is our second stay in one of the many Marriott' Hotels and we're quite satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Shirley Leviste
Nice clean room and good staff. It is one of the cleanest hotel have seen.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Booked this hotel for a business trip. Room and staff were great, however, the train outside my room was not. I was hoping to sleep in a little since I did not have to be at my meeting until 9am, but I was not able to. The trains stopped running at night, but start up early in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Weird location with loads of trains going by!"
We had never been to Beaverton and were looking for a motel close to the mall. This motel had lots of great reviews and while it was a very clean room, the train noise was unbearable! They literally went right by our window all night! Also there is a pool but no hot tub, just a tiled over place it used to exist. It is right in the middle of some sort of industrial park full of computer companies. I would take a pass on this one and try to find something in a more suitable location with more amenities for the price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your most recent stay Martha. I regret your stay wasn't exceptional. We value each and every guest comment and review and use them as focuses for continuous improvement. Thank you for your feedback and most importantly, thank you for your business.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Martha
"Loved this hotel!"
I travel for business and this was my first stay at Courtyard Marriott. I had read reviews of a remodel so thought I would try it out. The hotel is beautiful! The lobby is very modern and fun. The room remodels are very nice and clean - They invested in top of the line beds - I loved the bed so much I took a photo of the tag to look into purchasing back home. This will be my go to hotel for Portland travel from here on out! 5 stars for this Marriot!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Kristin! We appreciate your gracios review. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your next visit.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Kristin
"MAX!"
Shoot! This place was perfect....except for the MAX train that went by every 15 mins! Just thought people should know! It wasn't a complete deal breaker but I would have liked to know before I booked. Service was AMAZING! Very nice staff! Room was great with a nice cozy bed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you so much for your recent visit. I regret the train was a displeaser but I am so glad you enjoyed our service and hotel. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you when your travels brings you back to our area.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Clean updated rooms"
It was a nice clean room for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Didn't Want to Leave"
I wish I could have stayed longer at this hotel. The beds were the most comfortable of hotel beds I have ever slept on...the sheets, comforters, and matresses were all above average. The lobby and room decor are beautiful, modern, and impeccably clean. The shower and towels were also nicer than the average hotel. We stayed here to go to a concert at the zoo, and it only took about 10 minutes to get there, so it was very convienent. The location was quiet and next to a great bagel restaurant for breakfast. I didn't want to leave and definitely would like to return...maybe without my kids this time.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
KK
"Comfy"
The room was large and the king bed was comfy. It was close to Washington Square and other shopping. Nice pool.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Michelle for your review and most of all, thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
michelle
"Thought I was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriiot and I was very impressed. The hotel appeared to be almost brand new. I loved the little cafe in the lobby area. The only downfall to the hotel is the proximity to the railroad tracks. 12am a freight train goes roaring by with its horns blasting. Then again at 1am and then once again at 2am. I felt like I was in the movie My Cousin Vinny.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Felt Like I Was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriot. I was very impressed by the set up as well as the little cafe in the lobby. Hotel appears to be almost brand new. Rooms are nice. However the one issue I have was that I felt like I was in the movie; My Cousin Vinny. Around 12am a freight train came roaring by the hotel with its horns blaring. Then another around 1am and another around 2am. Needless to say it will wake you.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Fantastic location, fantastic hotel."
Loved this place. Extremely comfortable rooms in a great location. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Beds not quite as supportive as is like though. Non issue if you don't have back problems. Otherwise superb in every way.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Jay for your gracious review and most of all, thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Jay
"Summer trip near Washington Sq Mall"
Very helpful front desk, comfortable bed, fridge in the room. Coffee in the room left a lot to be desired. Everything else was great.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Teacher
"I have never been treated so poorly"
I was appalled by how the General Manager (Wendy?) treated my wife and I. We were in town due to a family emergency. I was booking two different hotels on separate tabs on my computer and it seemed that the earlier date was placed for both rooms in two different places. a mistake that I owned up to. however when I explained the situation to the Manager she rudely and without any form of empathy told me she could not help me and I should find somewhere else to stay. I am not sure whether it was due to my relaxed clothing (I was in sweats and a ratty t-shirt due to my 5.5 hour drive to Beaverton) or she just really didn't care. I noticed that when I walked into the hotel no one said hello to me or greeted me in any way. After politely asking once again if there was any way we could discuss the fact that I had been charged a huge amount of money for a hotel room I never saw...a gentleman in a suit carrying a brief case was greeted around me and the manager and employee turned their back on me. I have been in customer service my entire life and I would never ever turn my back on a customer. since I did pay for the room I was a paying customer and was treated like dirt. I can honestly say I will never enter or stay at a Marriott hotel again of any kind. I went to another hotel just as nice and I was greated warmly and with full attention by the manager (who just happened to be there) and all of the employees that night.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Good for business stay"
The lobby is very modern but that's it! The rooms need updating. My room had a funky smell and because it was on the first floor I saw some bugs crawling in. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't great. Convenient location for getting into the city.
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Happy as a Beaver in Beaverton"
I loved our stay. Internet at lobby. Cafe opens early at 6:30. Only issue are the railroad tracks nearby.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice!"
Our stay was wonderful. It was quiet, the bed was so comfortable, staff were friendly, the room was clean and beautiful. An Einstein Bagals was across the parking lot as well as a Star Bucks. I highly recommend this hotel and when in Portland again will stay at this hotel as after driving 900 miles in one day, this was just the way to wind down. Oh, and my 12 year old loved the pool. Thank you for having such a great property!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Cindy
"Stay-cation"
We live on the east side of town, but my husband works in Tigard. We don't spend time on the west side so we decided to have a little staycation close to home. It was great. The only suggestion we had was if there is a guest that will be there multiple nights and days - don't put them on the back side of the hotel because the train noise was very distracting during our 5 days/4 night stay.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Great clean hotel with friendly staff. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in town.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Rich
"Best Hotel I Have Ever Stayed In"
I did not want to leave. The room was newly renovated; the color combinations were nice. The bed was out of this world comfortable! I wanted to take it home with me; I might look up what brand bed it is and purchase for my home. Staff was friendly and neighborhood was nice. The free wi-fi was excellent and fast. It was cute how they put the free wi-fi sign next to the "I think I can! I think I can!" poster (meaning there is a train that goes by every so often). I heard it a couple of times, but it was not that frequent nor loud. It could be I am used to it since I live near one at home. But they will move you if it bothers you. I would definitely stay here anytime I visit the city. LOVED IT!
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great place to stay! Quiet and Clean!"
I loved this hotel. The room we stayed in was very quiet and the beds and bedding were comfortable and clean! I felt very relaxed at this hotel, safe and removed from the noise of the urban/suburban area but close to everything I wanted to go to in Portland.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Greetings from Portland/Beaverton, I am so glad we met your needs and you enjoyed your stay! We will continue to work to provide every guest with the same great stay experience. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when your travels next bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Had a lot of problems"
We had 2 rooms and only 1 was ready when we checked in so it took 20 minutes to check in then we had to go later and check in again for the other room. There was no information sheet in the room about the hotel, no channel list for the TV, no information about the hours for their little market or the pool, etc. The door to the pool was open so we heard everything that happened in the pool from one room and the other room was next to a maintenance room which was also loud. The food at their cafe was good but that's about the only positive.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your most recent visit. We review all comments and use them to improve our service and the services we offer. We strive to provide excellent accommodations and a great experience and I regret we did not meet your expectations. I hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Seriously Irritated
"very good enviroment"
the hotel location is very good . you can enjoy walking around the hotel .
"Perfect for 3"
We had a regular king room with 2 adults and an 18 month old. The room was modern and super clean. There are full blackout blinds and the most comfortable bed I've slept on in a while. The hotel had a great lounge area that we yook advantage of once the little one had gone to bed. My once complaint is that they have removed the jacuzzi tub. It's do to a requirement that everything must be handicap accessible. The tub was too small for a lift so they removed it instead of installing a larger one. Anyway, it was a disappointment but it didn't ruin anything.
Alicia
"Drawback staying at this location"
Overall the service is great, what I didn't know about the location is that there is a railroad behind the hotel and when the train pass by at night, it can definitely wake you up with the train's loud and long horn and all associated noise when the train is passing by. I was waken up by the train noise at 11pm & 2am. If you value your sleep a lot this is not the place for you, especially if you are a light sleeper.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in June 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time.
Jhune
"A peaceful rendezvous"
Outstanding staff that met all of our requests with a smile :-) The rooms were clean and comfortable with a nice view. The computer/work station in the lobby came in handy for some last minute work, and the indoor pool was a nice place to relax. We will definitely be going back!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Greetings from Portland/Beaverton, Thank you for your recent stay with us! I truly appreciate the gracious praise of the hotel and my team. We work hard to provide every guest with a great stay experience and I am most pleased to have succeeded. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when your travels next bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel."
Nice, quiet hotel that is very clean and modern. Seems like they remodel the rooms frequently as my room looked and even smelled like a new room.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Good place to stay"
was there for a 2-day business trip. very nice facility. good location, nice people.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Sam
"Tiny Rooms for a Marriott"
Really nothing stood out either in a good way or bad. Just found the rooms too small. I had been staying in hotels throughout my trip, from good ones to really cheap ones, and found this room to be the smallest of all. Especially since being a Marriott and what I paid for it, I expected better.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay with us. It was a pleasure to host you during your travels . I regret our room size did not meet with your expectations. We will continue to work to provide fantastic sevice and great accommodations for all of our guests. Again, Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Aliasgar
"OR visitor"
The new remodel of the hotel is nice. I liked having a menu I could order breakfast from and the staff were all really friendly. The room smelled a little too much of 'new carpet' but the pillows were great and the bed comfortable. Good central location - I would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014