All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8500 Sw Nimbus Ave, Beaverton, OR, 97008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice hotel but by the railway"
The room was comfortable but loud railway noise during the day and night. Much too noisy! Checked out early and didn't get refunded money. Very disappointed with my expedia/marriott experience.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in September 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time. Sincerely,
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Karin
I alway try to stay at a Courtyard Marriot; they are always perfect!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Rosemary Burns
"Great hotel, solid across the board"
I stayed here for a friend's wedding and I must say I was VERY impressed. It's a great hotel. Spacious rooms, extremely clean and the bathrooms are spacious too. Very modern, completely remodeled when I stayed. Very friendly staff and priced extremely well. I found a great deal on Hotels.com for $136/ night. Only issue is location. I had to take a cab into Downtown Portland and it cost me about $35 each time in. I would definitely stay here again as I really liked the property. I don't know Portland very well so I booked my room here and although the property is excellent, its proximity to Downtown is not convenient.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Traveler7
"Recently Remodeled"
The Courtyard Marriott was recently remodeled so the rooms and the lobby are were quite modern and clean. I did have small issues with the cleanliness of the bathroom, but not a huge deal. Other than that the room looked very clean. The staff was very friendly, we were greeted by the staff whenever they passed by and most of the time it seemed like they were sincere and not just going thru the motions. We arrived at the hotel kind of late at night and were disappointed to find that there were no open restaurants in the immediate area and no food available in the hotel. Do not stay there If you do not have a car to get around.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Georgia
Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. Room was pretty big with very comfortable bed and couch. Would definittely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Andy
"Good deal"
Nice hotel, clean, next to Starbucks for early coffee. Comfortable room. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Title of your review"
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"excellent hotel receptionist, clean room"
I have to give it to the receptionist who helped me. Very helpful in so many ways from giving us our wonderful room, map of the area, and attractions in proximity. The only thing I can say is that the one bed of the room where we stayed at is not as firm as we wanted. But all in all we had a comfortable stay. We didn't hear the trains even if it's close to the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the surrounding, especially our room. This is our second stay in one of the many Marriott' Hotels and we're quite satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Shirley Leviste
Nice clean room and good staff. It is one of the cleanest hotel have seen.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Booked this hotel for a business trip. Room and staff were great, however, the train outside my room was not. I was hoping to sleep in a little since I did not have to be at my meeting until 9am, but I was not able to. The trains stopped running at night, but start up early in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Weird location with loads of trains going by!"
We had never been to Beaverton and were looking for a motel close to the mall. This motel had lots of great reviews and while it was a very clean room, the train noise was unbearable! They literally went right by our window all night! Also there is a pool but no hot tub, just a tiled over place it used to exist. It is right in the middle of some sort of industrial park full of computer companies. I would take a pass on this one and try to find something in a more suitable location with more amenities for the price.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your most recent stay Martha. I regret your stay wasn't exceptional. We value each and every guest comment and review and use them as focuses for continuous improvement. Thank you for your feedback and most importantly, thank you for your business.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Martha
"Loved this hotel!"
I travel for business and this was my first stay at Courtyard Marriott. I had read reviews of a remodel so thought I would try it out. The hotel is beautiful! The lobby is very modern and fun. The room remodels are very nice and clean - They invested in top of the line beds - I loved the bed so much I took a photo of the tag to look into purchasing back home. This will be my go to hotel for Portland travel from here on out! 5 stars for this Marriot!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Kristin! We appreciate your gracios review. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your next visit.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Kristin
"MAX!"
Shoot! This place was perfect....except for the MAX train that went by every 15 mins! Just thought people should know! It wasn't a complete deal breaker but I would have liked to know before I booked. Service was AMAZING! Very nice staff! Room was great with a nice cozy bed!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you so much for your recent visit. I regret the train was a displeaser but I am so glad you enjoyed our service and hotel. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you when your travels brings you back to our area.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Clean updated rooms"
It was a nice clean room for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Didn't Want to Leave"
I wish I could have stayed longer at this hotel. The beds were the most comfortable of hotel beds I have ever slept on...the sheets, comforters, and matresses were all above average. The lobby and room decor are beautiful, modern, and impeccably clean. The shower and towels were also nicer than the average hotel. We stayed here to go to a concert at the zoo, and it only took about 10 minutes to get there, so it was very convienent. The location was quiet and next to a great bagel restaurant for breakfast. I didn't want to leave and definitely would like to return...maybe without my kids this time.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
KK
"Comfy"
The room was large and the king bed was comfy. It was close to Washington Square and other shopping. Nice pool.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Michelle for your review and most of all, thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
michelle
"Thought I was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriiot and I was very impressed. The hotel appeared to be almost brand new. I loved the little cafe in the lobby area. The only downfall to the hotel is the proximity to the railroad tracks. 12am a freight train goes roaring by with its horns blasting. Then again at 1am and then once again at 2am. I felt like I was in the movie My Cousin Vinny.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Felt Like I Was In The Movies"
This was my first time staying in a Courtyard by Marriot. I was very impressed by the set up as well as the little cafe in the lobby. Hotel appears to be almost brand new. Rooms are nice. However the one issue I have was that I felt like I was in the movie; My Cousin Vinny. Around 12am a freight train came roaring by the hotel with its horns blaring. Then another around 1am and another around 2am. Needless to say it will wake you.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Scott B
"Fantastic location, fantastic hotel."
Loved this place. Extremely comfortable rooms in a great location. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Beds not quite as supportive as is like though. Non issue if you don't have back problems. Otherwise superb in every way.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you Jay for your gracious review and most of all, thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Jay
"Summer trip near Washington Sq Mall"
Very helpful front desk, comfortable bed, fridge in the room. Coffee in the room left a lot to be desired. Everything else was great.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Teacher
"I have never been treated so poorly"
I was appalled by how the General Manager (Wendy?) treated my wife and I. We were in town due to a family emergency. I was booking two different hotels on separate tabs on my computer and it seemed that the earlier date was placed for both rooms in two different places. a mistake that I owned up to. however when I explained the situation to the Manager she rudely and without any form of empathy told me she could not help me and I should find somewhere else to stay. I am not sure whether it was due to my relaxed clothing (I was in sweats and a ratty t-shirt due to my 5.5 hour drive to Beaverton) or she just really didn't care. I noticed that when I walked into the hotel no one said hello to me or greeted me in any way. After politely asking once again if there was any way we could discuss the fact that I had been charged a huge amount of money for a hotel room I never saw...a gentleman in a suit carrying a brief case was greeted around me and the manager and employee turned their back on me. I have been in customer service my entire life and I would never ever turn my back on a customer. since I did pay for the room I was a paying customer and was treated like dirt. I can honestly say I will never enter or stay at a Marriott hotel again of any kind. I went to another hotel just as nice and I was greated warmly and with full attention by the manager (who just happened to be there) and all of the employees that night.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Good for business stay"
The lobby is very modern but that's it! The rooms need updating. My room had a funky smell and because it was on the first floor I saw some bugs crawling in. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't great. Convenient location for getting into the city.
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Happy as a Beaver in Beaverton"
I loved our stay. Internet at lobby. Cafe opens early at 6:30. Only issue are the railroad tracks nearby.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice!"
Our stay was wonderful. It was quiet, the bed was so comfortable, staff were friendly, the room was clean and beautiful. An Einstein Bagals was across the parking lot as well as a Star Bucks. I highly recommend this hotel and when in Portland again will stay at this hotel as after driving 900 miles in one day, this was just the way to wind down. Oh, and my 12 year old loved the pool. Thank you for having such a great property!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Cindy
"Stay-cation"
We live on the east side of town, but my husband works in Tigard. We don't spend time on the west side so we decided to have a little staycation close to home. It was great. The only suggestion we had was if there is a guest that will be there multiple nights and days - don't put them on the back side of the hotel because the train noise was very distracting during our 5 days/4 night stay.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Great clean hotel with friendly staff. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in town.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Rich
"Best Hotel I Have Ever Stayed In"
I did not want to leave. The room was newly renovated; the color combinations were nice. The bed was out of this world comfortable! I wanted to take it home with me; I might look up what brand bed it is and purchase for my home. Staff was friendly and neighborhood was nice. The free wi-fi was excellent and fast. It was cute how they put the free wi-fi sign next to the "I think I can! I think I can!" poster (meaning there is a train that goes by every so often). I heard it a couple of times, but it was not that frequent nor loud. It could be I am used to it since I live near one at home. But they will move you if it bothers you. I would definitely stay here anytime I visit the city. LOVED IT!
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great place to stay! Quiet and Clean!"
I loved this hotel. The room we stayed in was very quiet and the beds and bedding were comfortable and clean! I felt very relaxed at this hotel, safe and removed from the noise of the urban/suburban area but close to everything I wanted to go to in Portland.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Greetings from Portland/Beaverton, I am so glad we met your needs and you enjoyed your stay! We will continue to work to provide every guest with the same great stay experience. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when your travels next bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Had a lot of problems"
We had 2 rooms and only 1 was ready when we checked in so it took 20 minutes to check in then we had to go later and check in again for the other room. There was no information sheet in the room about the hotel, no channel list for the TV, no information about the hours for their little market or the pool, etc. The door to the pool was open so we heard everything that happened in the pool from one room and the other room was next to a maintenance room which was also loud. The food at their cafe was good but that's about the only positive.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your most recent visit. We review all comments and use them to improve our service and the services we offer. We strive to provide excellent accommodations and a great experience and I regret we did not meet your expectations. I hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Seriously Irritated
"very good enviroment"
the hotel location is very good . you can enjoy walking around the hotel .
"Perfect for 3"
We had a regular king room with 2 adults and an 18 month old. The room was modern and super clean. There are full blackout blinds and the most comfortable bed I've slept on in a while. The hotel had a great lounge area that we yook advantage of once the little one had gone to bed. My once complaint is that they have removed the jacuzzi tub. It's do to a requirement that everything must be handicap accessible. The tub was too small for a lift so they removed it instead of installing a larger one. Anyway, it was a disappointment but it didn't ruin anything.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate for your feedback and your gracious praise. I am pleased our hotel fit your needs and met your expectations. We will continue to work hard to provide our guests with experiences such as yours. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you when your travels next bring you to the area.
Alicia
"Drawback staying at this location"
Overall the service is great, what I didn't know about the location is that there is a railroad behind the hotel and when the train pass by at night, it can definitely wake you up with the train's loud and long horn and all associated noise when the train is passing by. I was waken up by the train noise at 11pm & 2am. If you value your sleep a lot this is not the place for you, especially if you are a light sleeper.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in June 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time.
Jhune
"A peaceful rendezvous"
Outstanding staff that met all of our requests with a smile :-) The rooms were clean and comfortable with a nice view. The computer/work station in the lobby came in handy for some last minute work, and the indoor pool was a nice place to relax. We will definitely be going back!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Greetings from Portland/Beaverton, Thank you for your recent stay with us! I truly appreciate the gracious praise of the hotel and my team. We work hard to provide every guest with a great stay experience and I am most pleased to have succeeded. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when your travels next bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel."
Nice, quiet hotel that is very clean and modern. Seems like they remodel the rooms frequently as my room looked and even smelled like a new room.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Good place to stay"
was there for a 2-day business trip. very nice facility. good location, nice people.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Sam
"Tiny Rooms for a Marriott"
Really nothing stood out either in a good way or bad. Just found the rooms too small. I had been staying in hotels throughout my trip, from good ones to really cheap ones, and found this room to be the smallest of all. Especially since being a Marriott and what I paid for it, I expected better.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay with us. It was a pleasure to host you during your travels . I regret our room size did not meet with your expectations. We will continue to work to provide fantastic sevice and great accommodations for all of our guests. Again, Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Aliasgar
"OR visitor"
The new remodel of the hotel is nice. I liked having a menu I could order breakfast from and the staff were all really friendly. The room smelled a little too much of 'new carpet' but the pillows were great and the bed comfortable. Good central location - I would stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Pretty good"
We where in town to meet up with some friends for a concert. The hotel was undergoing renovations but other than that everything was great. The room we stayed in had nice new beds better than mine at home and was very clean. If I am in the Portland area again I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Kyle
"Too Noisy"
Too many trains going by. Hotel is aware of the train noise and has made some attempts to abate the noise, but the didn't work. I was woken up multiple times and I am usually a very hard sleeper.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in April 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time. Sincerely,
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Hotel was very nice without being too high in cost"
We felt well cared for, with lots of help whenever we asked. Very helpful staff.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you very much for not only staying with us but also for spending the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Beaverton Courtyard. Hope that you will stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to the Northwest.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Cliff
Everything was great. My only complaint is that the bed was much too soft for my taste and back.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Excellent staff"
The staff went out of their way to accommodate, and the food options were terrific. The room was acceptable, but a bit disappointing for the price. There was no bathroom, changing room or shower near the indoor pool.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Loud trains horns every morning"
Terrible! The size and condition of the room is more like you would expect in a much less expensive hotel. The walls are paper thin and my wife said she could hear someone snoring in the room next to ours. We were awaken every morning around 5:00 a.m. from the loud train horns.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Beaverton Courtyard. You commented on the condition of our guest rooms and I am proud to say that a renovation is in progress, the renovation will be complete the first week of May 2014. The scope of work being completed in the rooms is substantial and will take the next several months to complete. The new rooms will be gorgeous and include a new showers walls, tiled floors, mattresses, carpet, lighting fixtures, couches and wall paper. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Beaverton area. Due to your guest room having a door that connects to the adjacent room unfortunately allows for more than usual levels of sound between the rooms. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next stay and I will try to ensure you are assigned to one of the newly renovated rooms without the connecting door.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Tom Meunier
Decent breakfast. Good tv. Good bathroom area.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Just retired
"Nice. Stay"
I stay this hotel for 6night I like the cleanest and size of the room
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
jean
"We'll be back!"
Great location for visiting friends in Beaverton. We were very satisfied all around hence the 5 stars! Instead of 'continental breakfast' they actually have a small café with made to order items (eggs, breakfast tacos with avocado & potato), espresso, healthy options, etc. And the staff was very friendly even when we accidently locked ourselves out of the room. Be aware if you want to sleep in - may want to skip the 1st floor - there were conference rooms in use and one of the days we were there it was loud in the hallway, though when I stuck my head out of the room they got the hint.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Vacation Mode
"Exceeded our expectations."
Great Location, Friendly and helpful personnel.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Easy access to 217"
Fairly clean hotel and most staff were nice. We ordered coffees in the morning and the wait staff gave them to another customer by mistake. The person at front desk finally had to serve us and it took about 20 min to just get our coffee. Heating fan unit in the room was very loud. No other paper options in the morning was USA today, so no paper over the weekend.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Dissapointing"
I was expecting more. There was no included breakfast, and the room had an odd layout- tv about 3-4 feet from the Bed. There is a train by this hotel that was extremely loud at 4am each night, and the Room's Air Conditioning unit was the loudest I have ever encountered so I was forced to turn off the air circulation when in the room.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your stay with us in January 2014. I am sorry that you experienced the amount of noise that you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay. Hoping to make things better the next time. Sincerely,
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Was in Oregon to see daughter and grandchildren so was not in the hotel much. It was good to have a 24 hour food court. The hotel was only 15 min from my daughter's house which was convenient.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014