All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

Not your typical looking hotel room. Looked like a studio....very comfortable and enjoyable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jenn
"Nice boutique hotel"
I stayed here during a conference and was very pleased with the room. Very comfortable and clean. Would stay here again if in San Antonio.
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Jenny
"A great place to stay."
Was here for three days for a business conference, and this hotel was fairly close to the Convention Center (and, as I found out, across the street from the Alamo!). The hotel was a very comfortable place to stay, a bit less pricey than comparable hotels nearby. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay here again if I come back to San Antonio.
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Comfortable rooms!"
We really liked the location and the history of the Hotel. The room was very quiet and the bed was unbelievably comfortable! The lobby was very cold, but the weather was bad when we were there. The staff was friendly and helpful Wasn't too thrilled about paying $30 a day for parking but I know that happens when staying at a downtown location. Menu could have been better....had a great Happy Hour. I would definitely stay there again!!....They serve free warm choc. chip cookies!!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Everyone is so friendly here. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Cristal
"San Antonio trip"
The room and the staff was great. The valet people were very friendly and courteous. The price for pay movies was too high.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
michael
"Beautiful hotel"
Hotel was within walking distance of many attractions which was nice since we did not rent a car. Hotel and whole city were very clean and safe. Employees were friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and nicely furnished. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Lynn
"King suite"
The room was nice and very cozy like home...but the only thing that was wrong was the a/c was not working well...room was a little hot
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"valentines"
the staff was so Nice and the service was too. The elevators all went to the right floor we pushed, no power surges, our room was gorgeously modern very elegant. Very beautiful. We left our decorations for the Night and came back and Nothing was touched .everything was as we left It. The night was beautiful and peaceful as we slept with our windows open to the San Antonio view of the streets below us from Our room 612 .I guess if there was any ghosts, they must of liked us being There on Valentine's. Not a single peep from a goul. We actually felt protected that night .The Angels were smiling on us that DAY, there is no doubt in my mind... -JR
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
julio
"cclose to downtown"
no coffee in lobby or breakfast. for 260.00 pe night more expected.
maurice
"Things change..."
Spent time at this hotel a decade ago. My how time can change things. Put us in a basic room, not the corner room we asked for. Blaming Expedia seems to be most expedient for them, so they do! Bar was TERRIBLE - the restaurant manager did his best, but the drinks were bad & every staff member was angry. Not fun to be around! Sad to see - was so excited to be back here after our first & amazing experience years ago. Won't come back.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Hutch
"No parking"
The lack of parking ruined the stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Anniversary Romance"
My husband and I had a wonderful time here! We celebrated our 1 year anniversary. It was so relaxing and the staff is very friendly and accommodating!!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Brandi
"The location of the hotel is great."
I really liked that the location of the hotel was right by the Alamo the heart of San Antonio. The room at the hotel was so comfortable I felt at peace. I only wished I could have stayed a couple of more days :)
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Goodie
"Weekend getaway"
Weekend away from the kids for my wife and I. The hotel is in a great location and the staff was excellent. Enjoyed the stay very much.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Older building but totally updated. We we thuroughly impressed.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Wonderful old Hotel overlooking the Alamo"
Our room was right by the elevator and we never heard it at all. The room was very quiet and the bathroom was awesome. The bed was so comfortable too.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Risa
"Weekend Getaway"
We stayed here for our Anniversary and the room and hotel were great. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. My only complaint would be that I told the hotel in advance that it was our anniversary and I had hoped they would acknowledge such, but didn't. I also asked for a room on the 11th or 12th floor and was placed on the 2nd floor. Aside from that, everything was great. Parking is expensive, but comparable to other hotels in the area. We will definitely stay here again. I guess I will have to call to confirm room placement in advance next time.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Paula
"Happy New Year!"
It was fantastic! Close to everything.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Must stay here"
Amazing staff and service! Oro restaurant I recommend for breakfast! Beautiful hotel and rooms
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"First but not the last visit"
Very much enjoyed our stay, it was our first at this hotel. The staff was awesome and very responsive to any request we had!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Tommy
"Jack"s Review"
It is a very nice old hotel. I thoght it was way to expensive and the restrant was way to expensive
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jack
Great location with a view overlooking the Alamo. Staff was universally friendly and helpful, including accommodating unique requests for assistance and local directions.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"New Year visit"
The hotel stay was a pleasant visit for the New Year holiday. I enjoyed the location and the staff was very friendly and accomdating. Be aware of the parking....the hotel charges $28 to park and $10 for short term parking. I think the only things i did not like was no microwave or small refridgerator in the room; however, the restaurant/kitchen was helpful in reheating our food. I was very fortunate to have an mini ice chest with me to keep items cool.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Fabulous stay!"
Loved the hotel! We stayed in a corner suite and the room was very clean and cozy. The jetted tub was awesome and the views were amazing. I also love the history of the hotel. Will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
COURTNEY
"will stay here again"
Our stay was for the weekend after Christmas. Our room was great with plenty of space even with a roll away bed. The staff was great we were not disappointed in anything. It was an awesome trip and an awesome stay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Janice
"Wonderful hotel next to the Alamo"
We were looking for a hotel adjacent to the Alamo and we found that in the Emily Morgan. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the warm cookies upon arrival were a nice touch. We could have used a bar fridge but did not miss that amenity too much. The overnight valet parking with in and out privileges worked well but was a bit expensive. Overall, we really enjoyed our brief stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Lucy
"Good value overall"
Great Location, friendly staff. Watch out for the hotel restaurant. We had dinner there and found the service lacking and the food overpriced for the quality.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Just around corner from the Alamo!"
Great location, just round the corner from the Alamo and the bus tour stop. Arrived earlier than check-in, no rooms ready as the hotel was full the night before. They held our bags and we were able to valet park which made life much simpler. Disappointed they said they would call me when room was ready, but they did not. Thankfully when we got back from the bus tour there was a room for us. Don't take the stairs - you will end up out in the street! Very recently remodelled and very comfortable beds, free wireless and friendly bar/staff, will consider returning next time I am in San Antonio.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Wendy G
"Fabulous hotel, fabulous location"
Fabulous hotel in a fabulous location! The King Suite is worth the price for the jacuzzi tub & views of the Alamo & downtown. The trees in front of Alamo Plaza were filled with Christmas lights which further enhanced the experience! I would highly recommend this hotel for all out of town guests seeking an authentic taste of San Antonio experience! The only downside is the parking situation around this hotel, so be prepared for $30 valet parking fee!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Not bad, but not outstanding."
You are basically paying for the location of the hotel. The hotel isn't bad, but it's not outstanding either. The room just "felt" small, and while I was assured the bed was king-sized, it seemed just like a queen. We have stayed at other hotels that were far more impressive and cost far less than this one. There isn't guest parking, so you have to pay another $28 for valet parking. The hotel does offer check out at 3, but that means you may have to wait to check in, which we did. We had to sit in the lobby for about 45 minutes (we arrived at the hotel at about 2:30) and didn't get our room until 3:15. Overall, overpriced and not for the typical budget-conscious family who just needs a place to sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Noel
"Close to many amenities."
Within walking distance of the Alamo, many shops, restaurants, the Riverwalk and other activities. Word of advice, use the hotel valet to park. It is less expensive and more secure than the parking lot next to the hotel which didn't offer overnight parking.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Pride of San Antonio"
Spectacular building, beautiful rooms and helpful/friendly staff.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great Location - Nice Staff"
First time we have traveled with one of our dogs, and this appeared to be the nicest value hotel that allowed pets. Great choice, as the staff was really helpful and friendly, and the location was right next to the Alamo, and just two blocks from the Riverwalk. Despite big noisy crowds on the Riverwalk, the hotel's location was relatively quiet. Nice rooms, not very big, but comfortable, and the lobby bar was a happening place on Saturday night. Valet parking was a bit expensive, but there are parking lots and covered parking garages within 2-3 blocks that were inexpensive. We will look forward to staying here again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Emily Morgan in San Antonio"
Wonderful hotel and the staff was great. Only disappointment was our check-in. We stood waiting patiently for the desk clerk and was disappointed that she never acknowledged us. Other than that, it was a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Will visit again when I have more time!!"
There were some technical difficulties, but staff handled beautifully. Mr. Perry was attentive and helpful; smoothed out the concerns beautifully. The room was a little small, but beautiful, clean and comfortable. The Alamo was next door, but had no time to visit! The area was lovely, decorated for the holidays and absolutely charming. :(
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Gladys
"I'll be back."
Excellent derive and location.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Joey C.
"Very nice"
Overall the hotel stay was very nice. I appreciated being able to book at the last minute. There were roudy kids across the hall and the hotel staff was kind enough to move me to another floor/room quickly and quietly. Thanks!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good location, good for the most part"
Service was generally excellent with the exception of one item that ruined out stay. Valet was friendly. They put us in a room that was under climate control maintenance. We dropped off our bags and left so we didn't notice that it wasn't working. When we hot back to the room at night, the room was hot and muggy. I called down to get someone to fix it and the response was, "Why are you in that room?" He told us that room should not have been rented to us. He offered us a different room, but it was late and we did not feel like packing back up and lugging all of our stuff across the hotel. The next morning the lady at the front desk was more concerned about who I had spoken with the night before than handling the actual issue. Very disheartening. I expect more than just cookies from doubletree.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
The room was not nearly as nice as the ones I have stayed at this hotel. The inconsistency makes it difficult to "expect" what you have received in the past
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
"December stay"
We always love staying here. Christmas Party downtown and this made it nicer:)
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Casandra
The only complaint that we have is that there was no hot water in the bathroom sink,
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"excellent"
Great stay
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Adam
"Excellent location close to many historical sites."
Our stay was very pleasant due to the wonderful, courteous, resourceful, and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Riverwalk night Parade"
First time and it won't be the last very nice place
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jose
"Turkey Get Away"
Loved it, view was great, room comfortable, clean, loved the large tub. The lighting of the Christmas Tree in front of the Alamo was spectacular.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Irma
"Holiday getaway"
Convenient location to the Riverwalk without the hustle and bustle and noise of being right on the river.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Emily Morgan, across the street from the Alamo"
Great hotel, wonderful rooms, across the street from the Alamo. Need I say more? I loved the hotel, the only complaints are as follow: 1) There is no complimentary breakfast for "normal" guests - you have to be a member of the Hilton Hotel club. 2) In addition to the nightly charge for your room, there is a $30.00 fee for parking EACH NIGHT. This $30.00 includes valet, but I'm already paying $190+ for my room each night... can the hotel not find enough money in the nightly charge to take care of valet?
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Marvelous
"Texas short trip"
People who work in the Hotel were very nice and kind! I really appreciate their professional spirit. However, the actual space of the room is smaller than picture posted on website. I did feel a little disappointed when I came to the room. It made me little hard to move in the room. Also, there is no parking lot, which made me a little sad.....
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014