All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
705 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Would stay there again"
Very clean. Everyone was very nice and friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Colt
"Fantastic location!"
Would stay here again. Fantastic location! A little pricey but worth it for the corner suite with the LOUDEST but biggest whirlpool tub in the world! Loved the tub, although the faucet broke while showering. The engineer came quickly, however, and fixed it right away.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Caroline
This hotel is one of our favorites for a nice weekend getaway from the kids! Great location, wonderful staff and great rooms! The hot tub was boarded up this visit and that was disappointing for future cold month visits! Hopefully it's under repair and not permanently out of commission.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great hotel and very clean!"
Everything was superb! The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. The location is amazing, right across the street from The Alamo. I can't forget to mention the amazing cookies given to us during check-in; delicious!!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Livier
"Very nice room. Very small pool. Rude Staff."
Staff was rude. Bartender was rude (male). Didn't get to check in at 3 had to wait over an hour because they didn't have enough rooms cleaned yet. So inconvenient when you drive from hours away to get there and not have a room available. The pool was extra small not at all the way it looked on the website. And it smelled a little moldy in the hall. But the room was really nice great and clean.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Dee
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Room was above and beyond the expectations -
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
january
Great hotel! Awesome location! The staff was very friendly & attentive. Super nice rooms! Will be back!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
RealTime BBQ
"Second stay at the Emily Morgan"
Nice hotel in a great location. Stayed there twice now. Room was better the first time, bigger with more amenities. Room service was excellent.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Room was very nice and comfortable but the bed was very uncomfortable. My husband's and my back was very sore. Area was perfect. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Agrora
"Perfect location!"
Enjoyed it very much. Perfect location to the city! My room overlooked the Alamo! The room cold use a deeper cleaning - I was decorating the room for a business event and the tops of the closets had several trash items on top of them. There were also some issues with room service, so we ended up going downstairs to the restaurant. The host was not too happy to see us coming in close to closing time, but afterwards everything else was good. Also, the room had a bar area... it would have been nice to have a microwave. Other than the issue with the restaurant/room service everyone was amazing.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Deb
The hotel was comfortable and the location was great! We stayed at this hotel for the "haunted" aspect, I never heard a sound, that is our only disappointment.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Gorgeous Renovated historic hotel!"
My husband and I decided to get away and play tourist in our hometown. 1st time at The Emily Morgan. Great hotel, great location! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Walking distance to most everything in downtown SA. While hotel was gorgeous, the air conditioning in the room didn't cool enough for my husband and I.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Marcella
"Surprisingly"
It was nice and quiet, but didn't know it use to be a hospital and basement where I guess it's the morgue. But clean and nice! Everything is close by as activities and attractions.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
juan
"Very pleasant stay,"
I enjoyed my stay. The rooms were very quiet and clean and the bed was comfortable to sleep. I spent time visiting around SA and after being a tourist, I spent time in the bar. Nice time relaxing. The was a very nice time meeting people.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Staycation"
Brandon greeted us with warm cookies and a great smile. Very friendly and inviting. All the staff seemed very well versed on local attractions and events. Even though it was a "Staycation" for us, it was nice to hear the staff giving accurate, positive information!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
DeLaura
"not so ROMANTIC EVENING"
The staff was very friendly and showed the true definition of hospitality. The room on the other hand was not so great. This room was booked for an anniversary getaway with my wife. As soon as we entered our room I noticed about eight tissues and two empty beer bottles located throughout the room. I notified the front desk and they offered to send a maid up as soon as possible to clean the room and change all linen. My wife and I departed for our dinner reservation while they did this. When we returned, the room looked much better. One of the reasons we booked a junior suite was because of the jacuzzi bathtub. The one in our room was not working (which I had to find out on my own.) I notified the front desk again about the new issue we were having with the room. She stated that she would send up the maintenance man right away. Once again we had to leave our room while the issue got resolved. After a few ours after check-in, we finally had the room that we were expecting. We were offered a free drink for the inconvenience. Although my wife and I still enjoyed our evening out, the hotel accommodations put a bad taste in our mouths.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
I wanted to cry back home didn't want to come back :}
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
claudia
Parking sucks. If you want to self park. The valet is nice but $30
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Love it here"
This is the 4th time we have stayed here I love that it's so close to everything
mel
"Quick family trip"
Impeccable service and staff.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Bruce
"Very small room, bad view, no parking"
Room was decent but very small especially for the price that you are paying. The amenities were no better than a Comfort Inn. Swimming pool was very small and not impressive. Room was clean but old and smelled. The view of the room faced two parking areas and one construction area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Our room was facing the Alamo--Great place to be."
The staff was overly accommodating, LOVED our view and location of hotel. I would definitely use them next time we are in San Antonio.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Horrible management, over priced and non maintained"
What a hotel!!!! You book for a room and they sell your room to someone else and it's like your fault they make you wait 30 minutes to finally decide to give you a better room and they brag about it! They even tell you the room we are giving you normally cost $700 dollar. It's like they are doing you huge favor. Instead of apologizing. Then you get to your room hey it's nice! You come back to your room AC does not work in the $700 room. And they tell you oh I am sorry our engineer just left we can't do anything sorry. Meanwhile you will be cooked in your $700 room. Like sauna.... Enjoy booking oh make sure they don't sell your room. Or give you a sauna!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Aaron
Amazing!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Aubrey
"SA"
The outside jacuzzi didn't work as advertised. The refrigerator went out the first night in the room. Staff was friendly and efficient. Location was Great.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"No maintenance"
I had a problem with the bathroom door it would not last at all I asked for maintenance 3 times and the workers Laughed at me at the desk well let me say Smuckers it took all day for them to fix my door because they didn't even come out and try
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Enjoyed the hotel very much. The location was perfect to downtown area. The room looked directly over the Alamo. Awesome. The room air conditioner didn't work as well as I had hoped, although it seemed to be working in neighboring rooms as you could feel the cold blasts coming from under the doors as you entered our room. -Would have liked to have had a microwave in the room. There was a little bar in the room with a refrigerator. A microwave would have been very helpful. -The pool located on the second floor was small but the perfect temperature. The sauna/spa/hot tub located in the pool area was not working. There were no pool towels located in the pool area so we used small hand towels located in the gym area which was connected to the pool area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Deb
"BEST HOTEL IN SAN ANTONIO!"
AWESOME HOTEL: from checkin to checkout. Wasn't inexpensive but....Great location (across from Alamo), great staff service, very friendly staff, terrific large room, great breakfast tacos, and even the valet service was great! Waling distance of most touristy stuff. BEST HOTEL IN SAN ANTONIO!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
jeffrey d.
"Great memory's"
Great family getaway love staying at this hotel , this was our fourth time staying at the Emily Morgan and will stay here again the next time we're in SanAntonio just steer clear of the 14th floor has a weird vibe up there .
4 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
The hotel is average to good. However, there's no parking and valet is $30. Best thing about this hotel is the location.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Marcel
"Fun!"
Awesome!!
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Rachel
"Quick family trip to San Antonio"
The hotel was very convenient access to the Riverwalk within walking distance!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Momma G
"Not so Luxurious as they make it seem"
The Hotel is situated in a great location. The Valet personnel was great. Greeted us with welcoming smiles and greeted us by Mr. & Mrs. Checking was ok, not very impressed, because she didn't even give us directions as where to go or which floor. The images on the website make the room look bigger than it actually appears. It was very pricey hotel this past weekend and it was not even a luxury room or feel. Valet parking was $30 a night... too expensive
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Trip to the Alamo"
Great place to stay, perfect location. Hotel was very clean and the whole staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Santiago
"Not What it Seems"
Our greeting was outstanding, but the stay was sub-par.The room was much smaller than expected and bed was extremely uncomfortable. Called for room service twice and each time took multiple attempts to reach the front desk. When the gentleman arrived he seemed irritated to be bringing us the items. Pool was disgusting and hot tub did not work. Incredibly overpriced! Will NOT stay at this property again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
wonderful, relaxing, comfortable!!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
MICHELLE
"Great Stay on Vacay"
My family really enjoyed our stay at the Emily Morgan. We had a great view of The Alamo and its surroundings downtown, our room was very clean and comfortable, and the location was great. We Walked to the Riverwalk within minutes. We will definitely stay at the Emily Morgan again.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
This is a very nice hotel everyone was nice and helpful cannot say anything bad will stay there again soon.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
male 55
"Best to to date."
It was the best stay I have had yet to date. Great place and the best staff I've seen also the friendliest. And I've stayed in quite a few different places. Definatly going back for another round.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Rudy
Hotel is very nice n the staff is super helpful n sweet.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Location!!! Great!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
karen
"Overnight to San Antonio"
Very nice property close to riverwalk without the noise.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Awesome hotel! Great value! Walking distance from river walk!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"overall nice hotel"
We wanted to stay at a hotel with character. Little did I know this hotel has so much character it's said to be haunted! The whirlpool tub did turn on by itself both nights we were there but didn't see apparitions, thankfully! One block from the almo and rivercenter mall! Overall it's a very nice hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I visit San Antonio a lot but with my husband and kids. This time it was just my husband and I. And this is the first time we stay at a very nice hotel. Enjoyed it staff was awesome.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Celia
Our experience was quite positive especially due to the people who made our stay quite special. It was Father's Day week end.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Wonderful couples retreat!"
Loved the hotel and staff. We stayed in a hot tub suite and I would recommend it!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Samantha
"Beautiful Hotel!"
Everything was fabulous! Only issue would be that the rooms were kind of small.. Definitely spring for a suite. It is worth it. Overall, the hotel was great and the room service was delicious. The only issue my boyfriend had was that there was no complimentary breakfast.. Haha
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Grace
"Gorgeous and Relaxing room"
This hotel was gorgeous and the service was great!! I got the best sleep on the king mattress I've had in a while!!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"wonderful"
Thanks for a great time we will be back next time in San Antonio
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015