All hotels in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States of America
4530 N Lindbergh Blvd, Bridgeton, MO, 63044, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Never Again"
We went there with our family for a mini vacation. The internet pictures are 100 times nicer than what the hotel truly is. It is quite outdated, no elevator, and the pool was empty. The free breakfast wasn't great either. Most food was gone by the time we got downstairs around 8 am and nothing was being refilled. We booked it for three days, but left after the first night! Definitely wouldn't recommend this hotel!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Rachel
"Unfortunate Stay"
My husband and I spent three nights in this place (checked in Wednesday night and checked out Saturday morning). We reserved for four nights initially and canceled the last night two days in advance through hotel.com where we made the reservation. Hotel.com called the hotel and confirmed that it was cancelled without any charge. I checked out on Saturday morning and specifically checked with the lady who checked us out that it was a three nights stay. I was told that it was all set. After I drove back home, I found out that four nights were charged. I called the hotel and was told that I had not checked out yet and thus they refused to give me a refund for the fourth night. We repeatedly said that we had, but they kept on insisting that we didn't. After my husband asked her to check the camera, she immediately backed down and said we would be refunded for the fourth night---a little shady if you ask me. Eventually, we were not even fully refunded for the fourth night, only about 85% of the cost. The experience at the hotel was decent, but was also marred by the fact that my husband woke up with bites on his neck and back, which we weren't sure from what.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Not the best"
Yellow sheets and long walk to our room. Parking is horrible and kinda scary at night. Need to travel in couples from the garage.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Just what was needed."
It was just what we needed for a flight out of Lambert airport. It was quiet clean and convenient. The breakfast was good with both hot and cold offerings. The front desk workers were friendly and helpful. We would stay again. Very good value.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"In dire Need of remodel"
This hotel needs major renovation and remodeling. The rooms have no appeal and the air conditioner blew out dust when we turned it on. The first room we were given was a mess. The bed wasn't made, the shade was missing from the floor lamp, there were glasses and stuff everywhere. It made me not want to touch anything when I got to the second room they offered us. If we had time to switch to a different hotel, we would have. We ended up getting in after 1:00 am from a delayed flight and had only 7 hours before going back to the airport. At least they offer a shuttle to and from the airport. But the shuttle was running late when we had to go back to the airport, so catching our flight was very close. I wouldn't recommend staying here for family or business.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Don't go here"
I don't know how this place gets 3 stars. The staff at the check in were uncaring and felt like they just wanted to get us checked in so they can continue doing what they were doing before. While checking out, there was only one staff and after he rudely checked us out while his cell phone was ringing. He then answered it and started talking on his cell phone. The hotel, past the check in desk, has a funky smell. The inside of the hotel and the room looks outdated. Didn't feel like they cleaned the room thoroughly as there was still trash in the trash cans. Overall, it felt like no difference than living in a motel. I guess, you get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Phillip
"In & Out"
The Stay was Fair for the Price, but the free breakfast was absolutely horrible!! Management was very nice and friendly
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"3"
Th4 rooms were ok, but the hotel hallways were musty. smell like mildew. They need to do some remodeling in there. But was ok. We were depending on a pool and it was closed. No where to get ice. We went down 2 halls.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
karen
"not good"
this was a horriable stay away from home. first the hotel had no elevator. second they charged me once at check in and again at check out. my room was on the second floor. i had to lug 6 pieces of luggage up the stairs(not to mention falling at the top. room had a smell worst than a 10 dollar motel. i wont recomend anyone staying here for more than an hour.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Weird Entry. Everthing else is fine"
So, the Hotel has a very weird access road, meaning confusing. Apart from that, everything is good at this hotel.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Avinash
No microwave in the room. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Lawrence
"st louis airport hotel"
Only issue was that the ice machines didn't work in building 4.i tried two of them with no luck.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
Kenneth
"Nice motel with an advantage."
Nice motel with the advantage of park and fly! We stay here whenever we fly out of St. Louis.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Spring Break Trip Review"
Very nice, the room was also very nice, the only problem was very noisy, walls are thin we could here noise very loud from adjoining rooms and hallway, in our room.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Only in town for the night"
I was stopping through for a night on a business trip and enjoyed my short time. The room was very clean, the staff was friendly. I slept through breakfast but I'm sure it was nice. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
brian
"THIS HOTEL SUCKED!"
Room was not appropriately prepared for guest. Dirty pillow cases and unchanged. Shower did not work right, water barely came out of the shower head Room was musty smelling
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
darryl e
"Good stay"
It was a short stay with little time in the hotel itself. It was quiet, and we slept well. Comfortable but not plush.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
This is the worst hotel that I have stayed. It is overpirce. The facility in the hotel looks like a aged motel with very strange smell. Using a GPS, you will not be able to find the hotel.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nothing positive to say"
Old, out dated, dirty - woke up and looked at my co worker who had a bug crawling on him...
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
John Ryan
"Dirty Carpet - Hard to Navigate Into Parking Lot"
Well, I used my TomTom to get to the hotel. As I was being told that I had "arrived at my destination", I was passing it on the highway with no way to access the parking lot. I had to get off the next exit and explore some backroads/parking lots to gain access to the hotel (in the dark with no GPS guidance - I was off the grid). The room itself was what you would expect from a middle-of-the-road hotel but the dirty carpet is inexcusable. Also, the HD flat-panel TV with no HD channels to watch is a thumbs-down.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel when waiting for a flight"
Really nice and includes a hot breakfast or a cold one if you'don't rather.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good night rest"
Only complaint is that there was no elevator & the couple next door talked extremely loud. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Ginger
"Horrible quality, worse price"
The quality reminds me of a $40/nt Days Inn, don't be fooled by the photos, it's a glorified park and ride with some dirty rooms and beds
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Rafael
"close to airport and places we needed to go."
There was ample parking. The room was adequate for our two-day stay. It was not glamorous, but adequate. The rooms were clean. The heating was very good. The continental breakfast was ok.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Nan
"Convenient Airport Hotel"
The hotel is conveniently located just minutes from the airport with shuttles running every half hour. It was a bit tricky to get to - but easy to spot. Check in was quick and to the point - not friendly, but not rude. It was kind of a strange floor plan to access the room, and the directions I was given to my room required me to climb the stairs with my luggage. Not fun. The bed was definitely not the pillow top that was advertised, the room had a very musty smell and was kind of stuffy. The a/c worked great and it cooled down quickly, however because the bed did not have a comforter, I remained chilly most of the night. It wasn't cold enough to turn on the heat, but too cool to sleep comfortably. The bathroom was so small and crowded that when you opened the door it touched the toilet. Breakfast did not look the least bit appealing so I did not try it. The shuttle driver to the airport was extraordinarily friendly and accommodating. Because I was the only person signed up for the shuttle, we left about 10 minutes early and it was a quick ride to the airport. He was very friendly and talkative the entire time and when we arrived at the airport he gave me a $10 off coupon for my next stay. Not sure that I would stay here again - but it was a nice gesture.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
pocket
"Mediocre Experience"
Room servicing by staff was minimal. One of the beds was not made up the first night. We had to ask for blankets as none were on the bed and it was in the 40s outside. Room was somewhat dirty. Breakfast was standard and not bad at all. WiFi was extremely slow.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice,spacious, clean room. Front desk wasnt too friendly. Good, free breakfast. About 25 min from st louis, but have to drive through some questionable neighborhoods to get to it.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
sylvette
"Ia, visit 4 NCAA WR"
No shampoo, small bars of soap. Older building.ia
3 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"hotel stay"
consistant problem with room keys, had to return to desk on multiple occasions which was inconvenient because room was not close to desk.....person @ desk @ checkout did not know how to generate a summary of my charges, said I would have to get it from Expedia
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"March 18-22, 2015 Visit"
Hotel is a little run down. Rooms were clean & hotel personnel were helpful. They have a great van service to the airport which has a metro link. Its a 20 minute train ride to downtown. Breakfast was included. Very adequate for the budget minded.
4 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"Airport Palza"
The hotel is very convenient to Lambert Airport, but is hard to get to. Parking is a slight problem, because they allow people on trips to leave their cars at the hotel, which takes up most of the parking spaces.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
P Michael
"Doesn't meet expectations"
We arrived a little early but the shuttle van was there. However it was overcrowded and uncomfortable. Cold breakfast items and coffee we ready early. The remodel is incomplete. our room was warm but dirty.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Doc
"Overpriced"
Old, rundown, poor WiFi, not a value based place, only good thing is proximity to airport and offsite car rentals. Won't come back.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Comfortable hotel. Great price."
We arrived late evening, ate dinner at the on site bistro (which was fantastic!) stayed one night taking advantage of the park and fly and shuttle service to the airport. Great deal!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Cindy
The hotel was comfortable. I was not impressed with the dinning facility.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Get away with my girl"
It was pretry good
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Sinclair
"St Louis"
have stayed here before and found it wonderful each time. The breakfast was not that good... need to add yogurt and fruit. Not sure why I was given "breakfast coupons"..for the buffet?
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
cindy
"ok, not great"
Room was ok, wouldn't be my first choice if I visited st Louis again. Room was drafty and hallways were cold. Desk clerk at check in was nice, male desk clerk was not so much. Shuttle driver was very nice and very professional.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Over night stay!!"
This was just a overnight stay after our airplane came in late. headed home early the next morning. The staff was wonderful, and the shuttle drivers were so kind and helpful. it served the purpose we needed.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Gilda
"Nice hotel near the airport."
After I found the place, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I do think you need to put a map on your website showing your exact location, since your not really on Lindberg Rd. I did notice as I got off I70 the there were no address visible on any of the buildings along Lindberg Rd.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Close to airport, that's about it..."
Our group booked this hotel due to the location, very close to the airport. The hotel is very dated and the rooms are in deperate need of a remodel. The staff was courtious and the bar area was accomodating. Their shuttle to the airport is a cargo van, so only holds 8 people. We had 12 in our group, so needed 2 trips to get us all there. They do have more than one van, but only 1 driver on staff. Needless to say, we were not pleased with this. The hotel buildings (1-4) are also very spread out and is like a rat maze to find your way through.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
RiverRummer
"Park & Fly"
3rd time we have stayed for Park & Fly. Hard to find, looks parking garage from back.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Melanie
"Convenient to Airport"
The staff were very helpful. The hotel is obviously aging, but the bed was comfortable. There was a "funny" smell in the room; not mildew or anything like that; just weird. Hotel wings feel isolated due to multiple doors, but I guess that keeps things quiet. I scored free park and fly for 1 week by booking through Expedia, so that was really great. They do have a garage where you can park your car and it's very convenient to park there and fly out, particularly if you're catching a very early morning flight as I was. Again, the staff were very pleasant and the room was acceptable. I definitely recommend as a place to crash before taking off on an early flight or to crash before heading home when arriving late, but maybe not as a place to take a getaway weekend.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Shar
"Great experience"
The moment I went in, they greeted me before I greeted them. Very friendly and attentive staff. Nice hotel close to the airport and good shopping places aren't too far from it. I must say this, this is one of very few hotels that actually have an excellent full complimentary breakfast; trust me I travel quite a bit. Would definitely highly recommend it.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Convenient and low cost for easy access to the air"
Hallways freezing, room temp very hard to regulate, shuttle service was great and convenient place to leave car during trip
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"satisfied guest"
Staff very friendly & helpful Also clean room.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
L. Kay
"Good shuttle to airport"
Room was extremely cold upon arrival and low fan speed on heater didn't warm it up. Hotel has a confusing layout and dated, lower budget furnishings. Used the park and fly option which did work very well for early morning flight. Pick up upon arrival was also efficient. Since that was my main purpose for being there, it was acceptable, otherwise a rather disappointing property.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"The maze"
Layout is poor for getting around. Could use some better signage for getting to the lobby. It was around 20 degrees out side the night I was there and around 30 degrees in the hall ways. The room was warm and clean though.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Nick
"Okay Stay"
I learned a lot about the hotel by sitting in the lobby waiting (70 mins) for the IT Techs to "fix" the internet. The two workers were over taxed and had only survivor skills...trying to say the right thing. No more blankets... trying to fix the heat...trying to fix your internet in the room. It might have made my night if they just said for me to try their complimentary computers around the corner. I did not see it until the next day by walking around. The staff was handling the shuttle service and that was too much for them... interfered with their check-in service.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Jeffrey
"Cold"
Long walk in the cold to the room. Once in the room it was frigid and never warmed up. What a miserable night.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015