All hotels in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States of America
4530 N Lindbergh Blvd, Bridgeton, MO, 63044, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Early flight"
Wanted to be close to the airport for an early flight... And we love the Indian Restaurant next door
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Teresa
"paid for parking...Misleading for hotel users."
Ok.but had to pay for car parking despite the fact that the advertisement said free parking for week. Misleading and unfairly done....doubt I will stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Less than Ideal"
I would not recommend this hotel to another person. Although near the airport in St Louis (the sole reason I chose it), it was -- as my kids would say -- "sketchy." When I had to tell my wife, "please don't look around as we walk to the room," you know it is not the best. The parking garage was dimly lit, the exterior was not clean, and there were dirty soiled sheets and blankets lying on the floor outside of rooms along the hallway as if they had just been changed. Unfortunately, it was after 10 p.m. when I saw them and remained there throughout the night. The hotel has other businesses attached to it -- one being an Indian restaurant whose curry smell permeated the hallways. The room itself was clean and spacious. The tv was not a flat screen, the microwave was easily from the 1970s, and the miniature frig was not clean. Throughout the night, the smoke detector in the hallways kept chirping because of a low battery. Worst of all, there was absolutely no hot water for a shower in the morning. That is a real problem when you are getting on a transatlantic flight that morning. Would never stay here again. Security and safety did not feel assured.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Craig
"Passing thru"
Staff was very friendly, polite, and helpful. Food was great.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"not bad stay, very close to the airport"
Not Bad, Day I left, the Desk clerk wasn't very friendly. She hardly said a word, like it was an inconvenience to check out of my room for here.
4 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Douglas
"Ugh"
Front desk help a little grumpy. Took 45 minutes to get shuttle ride arriving and leaving
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Dirty bath, roaches.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Zia
"think twice"
Very run down. Furniture in room old and outdated. Dead cockroaches in hallway.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY"
The hotel had an unclean smell to it. Our room wasn't cleaned, they didn't empty the trash, or change the sheets, they just gave us more towels until i called them back to change the sheets and empty the trash..all of the lamps in the room didn't work...the tv would just unexpectedly cut off then turn itself back on..the ice machine for the 4th building didn't work at all....the towels weren't soft at all...you can tell they were really old towels MANY people used...still had other peoples hair on them....BUT i would have let allll of these things slide possibly if the WIFI in the hotel worked...it did not...i went to the front desk and was told that it would be fixed by the next day...that was not the case, the WIFI didn't work the entire time i was there...that was the final straw for me, and i checked out early...upon leaving the hotel the front desk worker asked if i was leaving because there was something wrong...and after telling him these things...he didn't offer an apology, an explanation or anything...his words were "ok, well, you're good to go"....would never stay here again...and wouldn't recommend it to anyone that's looking for something "nice" to check into
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Arow
Did not like the room.. smelled really bad.. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Alarm did not go off"
The address listed is not the gps address. Drove around until we finally called and they said "oh yeah" that is not the address. Would have been nice to know this earlier? When I registered, by email before? Hotel was not in the greatest of neighborhoods. I did not feel safe. Then the kicker was that the park and fly shuttle driver did not hear his alarm. He was not there at 4 am as promised. We were late. The return shuttle took longer than I expected. Will I ever stay at this hotel again. Absolutely not!!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Pictures are misleading...very average... get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Fumbling"
The room was overall clean, however the tub had mildew around the caulking. The bathroom walls were dirty with black smudges. The baseboards haven't been cleaned in a while. There wasn't a light that turned on with the switch when you walk in. We arrived in the middle of the night so I had to fumble around to the light at the other end of the room. The bed side table light didn't work either. So the only light I could get to work was the one on the dining table.- very inconvenient! On the plus side: the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was good
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice hotel for the money"
I booked this hotel on short notice after a death in the family. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there. I must say that Christie, the new General Manager, was extremely helpful from lending us the use of the banquet room at no cost to helping us gather supplies for the reception after the memorial. The only thing about the stay I didn't care for was an apparent thief who stole a few items out of some my relatives' rooms adjacent to mine. Obviously, that is not the fault of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Benji
"Blues fest"
Weekend getaway
thomas
"Dirty hotel close to airport."
The hotel overall is very dirty. Our room was not made when we came back after the wedding at 8:30pm, and it never was made. I have never had this experience in any hotel in the US or overseas! The only help from the staff was a couple of clean towels given to us at the front desk by our request. The quality of towels in general was very bad. and I wouldn't even mention the very poor quality of breakfast, if not this lack of cleanest, which completely set me off. I need to mention also the fact that all sounds from the hallway in the middle of the night were clearly audible in our room.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Wisie
Great
6 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Bobbie
"It was okay..."
It was an alright hotel for the price. My biggest problem was that the hotel restaurant was not open while we were there and the hotel is nowhere near any restaurants. It was decently clean though.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Very reasonably priced hotel near airport"
The hotel was very reasonably priced. However, there were too few service staff to handle the number of guests.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Aloke
"Time to put this facility out of its misery."
Not found as it was advertised...Obviously the management company is doing everything to save on upkeep costs as possible but the result is a fail. Grass out by the pool had not been cut in maybe months, afraid of pool maintenance, no fridge in room as advertised, no working ice or snack machines on premisis. The only bright spot was that the staff were friendly.
Christopher
"Disappointment"
Well this was the first time booking a hotel thru Expedia, and I was very disappointed in the actual stay. It was nothing like the what it looked liked on Expedia. The hotel staff was very unprofessional when checking in, acted like I was inconveniencing/bothering him. Out hotel room was very very dirty, so much that I really just wanted to leave and find somewhere else to stay that night. It was very dated and carpet was ripped in spots and needed replaced. The AC did not work very well, it ran all night, never stopped and never really cooled the room down. The Ice Machine was broken and was able to get some from inside the bar. Which she was actually very Friendly. The parking lot was not lighted very well and I was nervous about leaving my car in a parking area with not lighting. Did not sleep very well, I am sure because of a multitude of reasons, between worrying about my car, the ac blowing very loudly and feeling like the bed was not very clean. So needless to say we were not comfortable eating the breakfast that was included in the cost of our hotel night and needed to get breakfast elsewhere. Which basically added an additional $20 plus dollars on the cost of the room that we booked thru Expedia. Which I feel we definitely overpaid for this hotel room as we could of had a much nicer hotel and breakfast for the same amount.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Jeanne
"Close to airport"
The room had an odor that smelled like a dirty bathroom. Desk staff were polite but dressed informally, giving a poor first impression. Breakfast was adequate and the shower was nice. Overall ok for one night.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
JP
The bistro was great.My only complaint is the parking,that garage sucks.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Jamie
"Do not stay here."
Terrible. Room had mold, trash outside entrance not emptied the entire time we were there, breakfast area was filthy and food was gone by the time we got there.
Ted
"Definitely not a 3 star"
The room was clean The hallway smells like urine All of the rooms were damp and smells like a basement
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
adrian
"BAD"
THE MAIDS DID NOT CLEAN OUR ROOM, HAD TO CALLFRONT DESK TO GET IT CLEAN. JUST OLD BUILDING.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Avoid airport plaza inn Bridgeton MO"
Poor stay!! Hotel is dirty, poorly maintained. Room smelled like curry. Breakfast area is too small. At 8:30 am, there was no more food and the staff were not willing to replenish the buffet.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good enough for the price..."
We stayed for a night as the price was cheaper than the hotels at downtown, St. Louis. The rooms were clean enough. Only issue was the breakfast. They ran out of breakfast pretty early and didn't bother to replenish the food. Even as early as 7:30am, the breakfast trays and coffee were empty. Also it's a bit hard to find the road leading to the hotel entrance from the highway. Overall, the hotel was OK for the price.
Suresh
"Nice, but hotel could do better"
Rooms were nice. Staff nice breakfast very good. But kept running out of food & drinks, & clean towels. The dirty towels were left laying in the hallways for days. The whole hotel is set up confusing 4 different building attached. Should have been given a map or told easiest to cut thru courtyard.
"OMG"
Driver rude, Ac in 3145 didn't work. Bar closed 10PM on a Sunday night. Called to be picked up at Car Rental told 10 to 15 minutes was a half hour. in the morning at 4:30 stuff 13 people in a 10 Passanger Van. Driver told my 8 year old granddaughter to sit on on her mothers lap.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Not bad... but not fancy at all either"
The pictures make this place look amazing. It's nice on the inside. Smelly hallways. Damp rooms. But not disgusting or anything. Service isn't too bad either.Beds are comfortable. Pool is relaxing. Workout room is nice to have as well.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Tyson
"Ok Hotel Close to airport"
This hotel was more out of the way then what we thought. We chose it after entering searches for "close to the zoo". It was about 25 mins away.We were told there'd be wifi,there was but the signal was so weak that I couldn't pick it up with my iPhone or iPad.When we 1st got there the air conditioning was blowing very well & when I told the front desk we were told someone would be right there and it never happened.Also the hot water in the bathroom wouldn't get hot, it eventually got warm on day 2 of our 3 day stay. The breakfast and the lounge area were nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
ashley
"Old, dirty, and smelly hotel."
Our reservation said non- smoking but the room was clearly a smoker room. Called operator and got another room. No elevator and had to walk the perimeter of the building to get to the room. Lights didn't work and smoke detector was disconnected. TV was old. When our room was made up housekeeping didn't take out trash and bed was made badly and left the used towels, just folded them up again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Tony
"Shabby"
The room was okay (not great but fine), but the rest of the hotel was shabby-looking. The hallways and room doors needed painting, the carpets in the hallway were dirty and stained, the grass around the pool overgrown, etc. I called for an extra towel at night and they said they would call me back, and they never did. There was a raccoon in the parking lot eating trash. I advised the front desk and they just said "Really?" I don't think they called anyone to get rid of it. And the final straw was breakfast. Unbelievable! There were sausages on the floor and people's used cups and such around the food and serving area. There were no forks, and food was not being replenished. It was really unpleasant. We didn't stay. We ate elsewhere. All in all, I felt pretty angry that I was charged $130 for that hotel.
Elaine
"Going downhill fast......"
Have been using this hotel for 5 years, but overall condition have gotten worse and worse. No updating, no repairs, overall property is falling apart. Most rooms are clean/ beds clean, but no ice machines working anymore. Airport shuttle works very well-best part, but sorry to say I think that we will need to explore other options.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Staff was amazing. As a business woman traveling solo, I felt very safe.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
Dana
"Outlet Issues"
There weren't enough outlets in the room to plug in the things provided by the hotel, much less my phone. I had to unplu the alarm clock and the microwave in order to plug in the fridge and the bedside lamp. But the microwave had a short in it anyway so when I wanted to use it I had to hold the cord at a certain angle. On my last night there, I awoke to a woman screaming at 2am but, being a lone woman, did not go investigate.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2015
"nice hotel with shuttle"
Nice hotel breakfast was free and good. We were moving our daughter to school so it was close to UMSL. Grounds and room clean . Room comfortable overall a nice experience.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Disappointing"
Disappointing, very old facilities and furnitures, not 3-star quality
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Great park, sleep, fly"
Desk clerk and van driver were personable and efficient. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Would not recommend the on-site restaurant, but we didn't want to drive anywhere, so it served the purpose. We've stayed here before and will stay here again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Spend the money and stay somewhere else."
This hotel looked fine in the lobby. The room was incrediblely dirty. The shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned. There was a rodent in the fitness center! I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Gregory
"Nice place."
I had a pleasant stay and would do it again.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
amika
"Worst Hotel Ever"
I will never stay there again. It's very difficult to enter, due to construction, and I arrived a night, no one would answer the phone, I drove around for an hour until I found the correct street. When I received my room key, it was a long walk through a maze, when I found the room it was very difficult to open the door. Once i opened the door the light by the door didn't work, had to use my cell phone to give enough light to see the bed. I needed to go back to my car, and couldn't find the way out. Had to call the front desk, to get someone to show me how to get back to the lobby.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Wesley
"Very NICE hotel w/o $100 - would RETURN!"
We were attending a convention in St. Louis (Westport Plaza) but the host hotel was full & we were unable to find a hotel in the immediate area. Found this hotel on expedia & thought the price & location would work. For a 10 min drive we were able to find a VERY NICE hotel for only $70+tax (approx $85 total). The host hotel & those nearby wanted $100+tax. We are thrifty travelers and used to travel with the Motel 6 catalog. Although this wasn't a $50/nite hotel, we got a lot of BANG for our BUCK. The restaurant/bar has late hours and the fitness center is open 24/7 (approx 5-6 machines & large TV). We found our room to be above-average for cleanliness/condition. The complimentary breakfast was VERY GOOD. The breakfast opens at 4:30 am to accommodate those trying to catch red-eye flights @ Lambert & is advertised as cold breakfast (4:30 - 6:30) and "hot" breakfast (6:30 - 9). We were having breakfast after 6 am & the only "hot items" were waffles and oatmeal. After 6:30 they add scrambled eggs and sausage links. We believe our breakfast would have cost approx $10 on the road so another PLUS to the hotel price. The shuttle driver even ducked in the dining room & advised the patrons he would soon be leaving which I thought was very nice on his part to make sure no one needing a lift missed their ride. We were very pleased with our one-night stay & would stay again or recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Sonya
"Good hotel for travelers"
I had no problems or negative experiences while staying two nights for business. Having access to a shuttle was very important to me since I knew I would need it several times for car rental and returns. The front desk's shuttle schedule made it easy to select and change times if needed. Breakfast was very nice in variety and one could get something to eat starting very early in the day. I had two meals from the in hotel Lindbergh Bistro and my orders were carefully packed with napkins and sauces to go as requested. Hotel room was quiet and guests were too. I did not use the pool but many people did.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Kathryn
"Smiles and information would help."
I used the Park & Stay option. My initial contact: Young man (desk Clerk) insisted I park on the top level of parking garage. Shuttle driver lead me up and took me to Airport. Return: Shuttle driver advised the shuttles are not to go to top level since it is extremely hard for them to manuver the ramps. This driver complained to the desk clerk upon our return to the ground level. At NO time did I see a desk clerk smile or provide information without a tone of attitude or annoyance. The shuttle drivers were pleasant and helpful. The maids I encountered were smiling and very friendly. I would think the staff that greets the public should be the most friendly, reassuring, and helpful. At 1:00 A.M. after a very long day of travel, it would be nice to see a smiling and helpful person. I had to make several trips to the front desk at that time to resolve door unlocking issues. Rolled eyes and sharp tones are not what I either wanted or needed.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Jeane
"A little run down in the last two years"
All amenities are available and the room was clean, but everything rather on the worn side: slow-flushing toilet; ragged towel; patchy bathtub molding, etc. Very convenient though, and great sausages for breakfast!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Airport Shut Down... Last Minute Hotel Search"
When a lightening storm rolled in to the St. Louis Lambert airport and my flight was cancelled it was spend the night in the airport or hop on my phone and see what was near. The prices depressed me until I came across this hotel. I was a little scared at first but when I called to see if they had shuttle service, they were totally accommodating from there. They picked me up at the airport, check in was simple and early morning call made me start my day in a good way! Thank you for helping a stranded soul!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
We stay here several times a year. We love it!!!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Dale
"Ok but not great stay"
Wi-fi not working at all they offer a new room but leak on bathroom made us stay on current room not enough food at continental breakfast a lot of customers were there 1/2 hour before breakfast was over there was no food left!
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015