All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America

good, comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Elainie
"Perfectly fine"
For wedding in Hyannis, should have stayed north to of Hyannis instead as closer to home....however friendly so and house of pancakes ver close for breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Vanessa
"weekend getaway to Provincetown and Nantucket"
A clean hotel that was in a good location, but overpriced. I was expecting more for the money. The area was not that great either. I used this as a resting place between two different locations so it didnt make that much of a difference, but could have been nicer for the price.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
benjamin
"Best room I have every stayed in."
This was on of the best places I stayed. We had the 2 floor loft and it was amazing. Clean, and very comfortable. Neighborhood was odd, encountered a women talking to herself going through the trash when leaving. Not the hotels fault but something to keep in mind.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"rude clerks: check-n and morning"
The check-in person was not friendly, and put us in a room with a very noisy heater. That problem had to have been known to him. In the morning, I went down early--having had little sleep, and told the desk person about the noise. He asked me the room number, and said nothing else. When I went over to the restaurant he yelled over that it would be open in a few minutes. Other people were waiting as it was after the stated opening time. No apologies were forthcoming. I waited 15 minutes with other people and left. rude and arrogant staff. Recently, we stayed in Holiday Inn in Petersburg VA, and had a totally different experience. Both clerks were superb.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
ted
"Misguided"
Booked the room for 2 adults and 3 children, when we arrived to stay two nights the room could only accommodate 4 people, for a weekend hockey tournament. They did not have pullouts and weren't allowed to per Town ordinance. Disappointing that they wanted $50 extra per night to sleep five even though the booking allow 5 in the room. At the cost to sleep five I would have stayed somewhere nicer like the resort next to it...
"Relaxing and pleasant"
I arrived and the got a friendly welcome at the desk.the staff was friendly and helpful with my needs. The pool was clean and the hot tub was relaxing. I would reccomend this hotel to my friends and family.s
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you for taking the time to write and for your recommendation of our hotel. We're glad you had a "relaxing and pleasant" stay! It's what we hope for as hoteliers. Hope to see you again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"The staff was pleasantly helpful"
We enjoyed the pool. And happy that's life guard was present.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you for writing. We're glad that you had a chance to enjoy the pool and appreciate your kind words about our staff. Hope to see you again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"I missed the ferry hotel night."
Got in around 945pm. Front desk clerk could barely pry his eyes away from his video on his cell phone. Room was great, bartender super friendly and helpful. Was starving because hadn't eaten since breakfast, no room service and restaurants were closed. She wrestled up some snacks and I was grateful. Checked out first thing, nice girls at the desk. Overall, not a bad stay.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Chapalet
"Room was small. Noise heater. Overall good quiet."
Rooms were good stayed three nights during blizzard. Supplied three good meals. Pool worked. Lost tv signal for two days.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thanks for your feedback. We're glad that you "weathered the storm" with us :)
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
shirlee
"Desk"
Everything was great but the room had no desk. Had to usey laptop on my lap. Otherwise very good.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write. Not too far down the road, we anticipate desks in every room type...in the meantime, please know that all our king rooms and suites have desks, should you venture our way again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great hotel and a nice indoor pool"
If they had a seve yourself breakfast I would be happier. Right now they have a waitress
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you enjoyed the pool and hotel. During the busier months of the year, we offer a serve yourself breakfast buffet, but alas it is "a la carte" this time of year. Thank you for writing.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Great time. Great room, location, jacuzzi. Would highly recommend.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you! Glad you had a great time and sincerely appreciate the recommendation.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Fish
"a little disappointed"
Bar tender must have been new- didn't know how to make a martini on a Sat eve. I thought I had booked a single bed room - meaning a king or queen, instead we got two doubles for a couple?? I was too tired to go down and switch.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
We're sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations - especially when it seems that we could/should have done better. We hope that you will consider trying us again and do wish to thank you for giving us specifics on the areas where we will look to improve.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, clean and comfortable room!"
It's a nice hotel for the price. Our room was comfortable and clean. The bed and sheets were of good quality and the bathroom was marble/granite. The indoor pool looked nice but we didn't have the chance to use it. Overall, a nice hotel if you're in the Hyannis area.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you for writing and for sharing your feedback on your stay. We're happy to hear that you found us to be a good value and overall, "a nice hotel". We hope to see you again if your are back in the Hyannis area.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Will be back again!"
Our hotel stay was amazing! The king bed suite was everything we had hoped for and more! We will definately stay at this hotel again.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Yeah!! We're delighted to read your review and thank you so much for taking the time to write. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas Weekend 2014"
Overall experience was terrific, but the only thing to complain about was when we pulled out the sofa bed in our King Suite, their were crumbs and stains on the mattress.
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you for sharing your Christmas holidays with us. We're pleased that overall your experience was "terrific", but do wish to apologize for your room cleanliness issue. We have shared your comments with our housekeeping team. We hope that we will see you again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
The stay was beautiful we really enjoy the room was excellent in the morning breakfast was a plus looking forward going back in the next 2weeks
Response by Holiday Inn Hyannis
Thank you so much for writing and for your "excellent" rating. We really appreciate it and thank you for your patronage.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Jose
"Hotel"
Great stay
Great! Thanks so much.
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Mihret
"Comfortable place to stay"
The room was large and clean. There is a nice indoor swimming pool with a hot tub. They had a very good breakfast menu. There was a rather limited dinner menu. However, there is shopping and restaurants close by. Activities for the children close by in downtown Hyannis-charter fishing, duck tours,trolley rides, miniature golf.
"Don't waste you money"
The hotel is getting really worn out. Hotel staff was by and large uninformed. Expensive for what you get.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great value"
It was a great hotel for a quick getaway. Well worth the money.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Convenient location adequate rooms but small."
Enjoyable stay convenient location close to malls and shopping.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Night on the Cape"
We enjoyed the hotel. The front desk staff seemed indifferent to us as customers but check in and out was smooth. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast from the menu left a lot to be desired. There was a pound of greasy "potatoes on the plate, the food was cold but the staff were friendly and responsive.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Jerry
"Like sleeping in a hallway"
For the money I paid in October I would have expected more from the room. The hotel staff was excellent but the room was tiny, the mattress was hard as a rock and the pillows were lumpy. I could have lived with the size of the room if it was at least comfortable, I'll be looking elsewhere for my next trip.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Ken Jr.
Hotel was noisy, I had to call front desk to stop the crazy noise that was coming from upstairs. Front desk person was like a CORRECTIONAL OFFICER with no facial expression not to mention the smile.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Mehmet
"Comfortable, Clean Room"
Judging from the pictures on Hotels.com, it appeared that the rooms had a small deck. I was disappointed to see that there was no deck. Given that the hotel has an indoor pool, jacuzzi and other amenities, I understand that that can demand a higher price. The condition of the room, however, did not match the price of the room. It was smaller than expected, with a window overlooking the parking lot. I, mistakenly, had in mind that the higher price would offer at least a pool view and included breakfast. Otherwise, the staff were friendly and helpful, the beds comfortable. Overall, and expensive but pleasant experience.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Lolly182
"Third Stay Here. Still Satisfied."
I have stayed here on two other trips to the Cape, and based on my most recent stay, there will likely be a fourth. I had a loft suite with a balcony. Wonderful. Room is clean, staff are friendly, breakfast is good. In three years I have never eaten lunch or dinner. Sorry. Fitness center is adequate. WiFi is good. Ample parking. Prices are competitive but here you know what you're getting. I don't like mystery. Location is okay. Close to mall, shopping and Main Street Hyannis. When I checked in Kim was having a tough day but she was real doll. Thanks, Kim. See you next year. Room 427 please. : )
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Bryan
"Bed and air conditioner."
Beds were very uncomfortable and air conditioning sounded like the shower was running all night. Very disappointed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
nellie
"Most comfortable bed ever in a hotel!"
This hotel room couldn't have been any better. The bed was super comfortable…so much so I wish I was still there! The pillows were superb. Some soft; some firm. I loved our stay! I was so pleased with the room and the front desk staff that I will compare every hotel in the future to this Holiday Inn. The front desk was very nice and helpful; showing me where to go to the closest beach and how to get there and they asked if I wanted first or second floor, I chose first floor so I didn't have to carry our luggage upstairs and I am so happy I did. Our room was close to the entrance door and close to the Ice Machine but we never heard any noise from outside our room. I ALWAYS leave a tip for Housekeeping and a note of thanks and I have never received a note back…until now! Maria left ME a thank you note!! I was so impressed that she even thought to write back to me thanking me for the thank you note…so the next morning; I left double!! I hope she was the housekeeper again. That was super nice of her and I am so glad I stayed here.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
CindyF
"Perfectly adequate"
Not glamorous but certainly clean and efficient. Disappointing restaurant food wise but nice staff.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Better than most"
Nice hotel central location. Has a motion sensor on the AC that is very annoying. Goes off and on all night.
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
Richard Lewis
"Very well-run hotel"
I travel a lot, often stay at very expensive hotels and there's usually something annoying at every hotel. I stayed for 5 nights with my grandchild and absolutely everything went perfectly smoothly. The room was very comfortable, attractive and totally quiet. It had everything we needed. We had room service several times and it was always fast, efficient and perfect. We also ate in the 2 restaurants and both service and meals were great. The maids never interrupted us yet always had our room cleaned when we returned. We were always able to park free right outside our door. The staff was friendly, went out of their way to be helpful and the bill was exactly what I expected. The location was very convenient since we were visiting cities all over Cape Cod and Hyannis is in the middle. The Holiday Inn isn't in an attractive area or a walking area, but it's on a main road that made it easy for a tourist to find. The price was excellent for Cape Cod in August. I hope they read their reviews because I'd like to thank everyone at the Holiday Inn for making our vacation such a wonderful, memorable experience!
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Travalot
"Carpets need updating"
Some of the furniture is outdated. Very expensive for what you get but it was high season, so we expected high prices.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Maryse Lalonde
I love the space, the hottub, and the bed was super comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Anh
"Good hotel for leisure trip"
We stayed for a weekend and we loved the location. Although, it took us 2 tries to get a right room (although booked online and paid in advance), the staff was very helpful. Room was spacious and clean. The location is good, and there are a few good restaurants nearby which are good. One particular Mexican place right around is great! Olive garden next to the hotel is horrible and we did not have a good experience with that. Hotel is close to a few beaches and near to the main street which has nice restaurants. Overall, a great experience, and may stay here again in future!
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"good place to stay the night"
Hotel was nice and clean. Quiet area, lots of shopping nearby.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect clean hotel"
Nice hotel... Good price for location .clean hotel
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Manny
The hotel was very nice and the staff were very accommodating. My only complaint was the hot tub was way to hot. I would definitely stay here again without a second thought.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Not recommended"
Lobby staff is friendly and hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. But hotel is in the middle of two busy streets. Rug and windows are outdated and bed is too soft. Room sometimes was not cleaned. Kids were making noise in the hallway.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Below average room"
Our room was small compared to our stays at other hotels. The beds were comfortable; however the carpet was old and the airflow throughout the hotel was stuffy & poor. The bathroom was clean but ttiny and the layout made it difficult to access the shower. We went thru Expedia and signed up for a package that included breakfast - only to find out the hotel's policy is (2) meal passes only - breakfast was way over priced. One plus...the pool/hot tub area was beautiful. Not a terrible stay but we won't stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
steph
Super small room but would stay again
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Carol B
we enjoyed our stay at holiday inn. the room was very clean and the staff was exceptionally nice and helpful
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Cami
"Looked much nicer in the pictures"
Was ok. Was not worth the price though. Probably wouldn't stay there again
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Loved it!"
We went for our honeymoon and stayed in the loft suite.Every experience we had was fabulous the staff was friendly, the room service was great, the room was spotless. Well worth every penny. the only complaint we had was the curtains can't close all the way to keep the morning sun out.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Meg
"Excellent!"
Other than feeling like teenagers doing something wrong at a playground because the life guard did not take his eyes off of us (at 46 & 50 yo) it was awesome!! We were the only 2 in the pool & jacuzzi, he could have read a paper or something. Felt babysat...specifically when he asked us to shut off the jacuzzi when we took a quick break to cool down....what are we 5? We would have enjoyed the pool longer if not for him. Other than that, our stay was awesome!!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Wonderful location"
Everything was just wonderful
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Winnie Sawyer
Very nice and clean. Perfect location and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
We were in town for one night only. It was convenient, easy to find, several restaurants closeby. Only small complaint was the a/c control button was missing/broken off so there was no way to control it. We weren't in the room long enough to mention getting it fixed. I'd stay there again. Front desk people were very polite.
1 night trip May 23, 2014