All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
1127 Iyannough Rd, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Loved it!"
We went for our honeymoon and stayed in the loft suite.Every experience we had was fabulous the staff was friendly, the room service was great, the room was spotless. Well worth every penny. the only complaint we had was the curtains can't close all the way to keep the morning sun out.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Meg
"Excellent!"
Other than feeling like teenagers doing something wrong at a playground because the life guard did not take his eyes off of us (at 46 & 50 yo) it was awesome!! We were the only 2 in the pool & jacuzzi, he could have read a paper or something. Felt babysat...specifically when he asked us to shut off the jacuzzi when we took a quick break to cool down....what are we 5? We would have enjoyed the pool longer if not for him. Other than that, our stay was awesome!!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Wonderful location"
Everything was just wonderful
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Winnie Sawyer
Very nice and clean. Perfect location and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
We were in town for one night only. It was convenient, easy to find, several restaurants closeby. Only small complaint was the a/c control button was missing/broken off so there was no way to control it. We weren't in the room long enough to mention getting it fixed. I'd stay there again. Front desk people were very polite.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
EK
"Very convenient with easy access to activities"
Hotel room was very clean and was located with easy access to activities, shops, restaurants and beaches. Complimentary newspaper would be a nice addition as well as maps of various towns including local shops etc. overall, great for the price!
2 night family trip May 15, 2014
Roger
"Close to all modern conveniences"
The hotel was very clean, as was the room. The decor was modern and had features of a higher end hotel. The location was great, surrounded by malls, shopping venues, eateries to satisfy every palate. We were only there for one night for a volleyball tournament the following day but I would definitely utilize this hotel again for vacation or long weekend. Although we did not partake in the pool, it looked really nice, big and clean..
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"great!"
The hotel had amazing customer service. The room was clean, it was close to Main street Hyannis with lots of cute shops, and when the weather was bad we had fun staying in the pool and hot tub. Would definitely come back again.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"Close to everything!"
Wanted to do a little getaway with my daughter for April vacation. Indoor pool and hot tub were great!
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
martha
"Had a great stay!"
The hotel was lovely. The place was very clean. The location was just what we wanted. I only had one disappointment. The front desk told us incorrect pool hours and the kids were disappointed to have been told they couldn't swim during the day. Turns out the pool was open during the day. A pool is a must when we check into a hotel every April school vacation.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Christine
"Perfect score"
I needed a place to stay in Hyannis for one night. I wanted something better than the Super 8 or Econo Lodge, but I didn't want to break the bank. It was $119.00 for the night, and I got a great room. It was comfortable and suited my needs.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Sean
"perfect for a small getaways"
Great overall in terms of attending to the customers needs, after having been there a few times i will say they are a little tough on the kids in terms of curfue and horse playing but it's expected having experience with handling many groups of kids at once. Beds are comfortable and food is plenty, clean pool and clean gym. Adequate enough to amuse yourself all day in the hotel!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Jensen L.
awesome service, arrived late and needed a late check out that was handled without hassle. Thanks, i highly recommend.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Adam
We planned on three days but stayed for five.My two young ones were totally occupied with the pool and daily cookie decorating.We will be back.
3 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Good surprise"
The room was so different that I expected from a Holiday Inn, Two floor suite which was an amazing change. Staff (Luke) were great
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice and quiet"
I also rented a meeting room and it was clean and professional. They even brought in a coat rack for my guests since it was very cold out. Parking lot was cleared of snow every morning.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
David W
"Hyannis stay in January"
Enjoyed the pool and location
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Slapshot08
I loved the hotel. My kids loved the suite. We'll definitely be back.
3 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Heat controlled by motion sensor?"
I needed to stay here during a cold Fall period. And even though the room was exceptionally comfortable, the heat in the room was not steady and it seemed like it was controlled by motion sensors - which meant I had to wake up once in a while and move around to get the heat on.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Don't try to eat at this hotel."
Dining facilities so understaffed that we only had breakfast at the hotel once. Never saw a waitress. Impossible to get coffee. Had to go in the kitchen to find clean plates.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Friendly service"
My family loves this hotel for a quick "weekend getaway". The rooms are clean and the staff is always great.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Harris
"Great!"
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The room was super clean and the bed and pillows very comfortable. The bathroom was immaculate, new, spacious shower...water temperature easily regulated which is always nice. We used the gym which was terrific. Again, very clean and comfortable. All equipment was working properly, water and towels supplied. We would definitley stay at this centrally located hotel on Cape Cod. Next time we WILL use the pool and spa!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good hotel"
Me and my boyfriend had a lot of fun! Nice staffs! Very close to restaurant, the mall and other shopping activities!!!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
Gaelle
"Convenient Location"
A pleasant experience for the most part. The rooms were somewhat small but they were reasonably clean (there were a couple of corners that were dusty...noticeably dusty but at the same time not so bad that it would cause me to lose sleep). The hotel is conveniently located close to everything (Route 6, Hyannis town center is just a few minutes drive away). The bartender at the MadHatter whose name escapes me was someone who stood out for his courteous demeanour.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"The beds and pillows are like sleeping at home"
The beds were the best. You sink into them and there are about a million pillows to surround you. It was a very comfortable stay and the bathrooms were very clean and new.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Lori
"Limited-Mobility Room"
The staff were very friendly accommodating when they were told that an elderly couple were in need of special services. They were promptly put into a appropriate room which allowed my parents to enjoy their stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Last minute accommodations"
I was placed in this hotel by a online travel agent due to a screw up at another local hotel. I was verypleased when I aarrived. I had a 2 level suite with a jacuzzi and a private deck. It was extremely comfortable and clean. I would definitely come back here
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
jz
"Long Weekend on Cape Cod"
Took a Friday - Monday long weekend getaway. The Hotel staff was well trained, friendly and professional. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room. We enjoyed a drink in the hotel bar, and spent some time reading in the outdoor courtyard. The hotel has an indoor pool which we did not use. .
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Great Hotel @ Nice Location"
The location was great. The staff were friendly. The price of $199 per night is a bit high for Inn but it depends on season.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
elaine s.
"Good hotel. Gymnasium was available 24 hours a day"
Great experience. Will strongly recommend to others. Very friendly environment. As mentioned above, gymnasium was excellent and open for 24 hours a day.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
ch
"Very nice"
Very clean and comfortable hotel. Although the staff is respectful, they don't go out of their way to please their guests...
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Anthony
Needs new carpeting
5 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Hyannis"
Asked for a king size bed for two adults, got a full. Otherwise clean and quiet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great place to stay at an affordable price"
From the moment I walked into the hotel, I new I was going to be happy with our stay. The hotel it self was so clean and beautifully decorated. You could tell right away that it was a newer hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful in providing us with ideas for our activities during our short stay. The rooms were very clean , and the beds were so comfortable! We didn't go swimming but the pool area was clean and new. There was also a life guard on duty. If you want to have a drink, they have a really nice bar that is open till 10:00. Overall, I would have to give this hotel a very high rating. I planned this trip on such a short notice to celebrate our wedding anniversary ,and I couldn't have asked for a better stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2013
Jess
"Nice family hotel"
We stayed in the loft room which was perfect for our family of four and also meant that my husband and I didn't have to go to bed at 8 with the kids. Very spacious, AWESOME pillows and bed! The upstairs had an additional toilet and sink, along with the jacuzzi tub. Indoor pool was great for the rainy days.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Complain"
The only thing I do not like is going to the gym and seeing machines broken.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Last minute family gathering"
Our nephews were coming in from 2 different states and we hadn't seen their children in quite awhile. They called us to see if we could get to cape for a couple days. The plan was to meet at beach and check into hotel at 2. The weather didn't agree. We had to scrap our beach plans.we went to hotel 4 hours earlier than check in, they had a room ready for us!!!! We walked across the street, met our family for a delicious lunch. We went back to hotel with our great nephews and spent afternoon in pool!! My daughter and I walked across the street the next morning to shop at stores., we found great things. Holiday Inn Hyannis is a great location.Central to everything. The beds were extremely comfortable!! We loved the deep tub :0) we had a wonderful re-union. It was my great nephews first time in a pool , he loved it! Holiday Inn Hyannis will be part of our family's milestone!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Kalmus beach"
Hotel was very nice. The hotel location was just right with lot of restaurants to choose from our meals. Kalmus beach was very closest one. We went to Chapin beach in Dennis. Just loved it. We were planning to go to Mayflower but parking was full by 10AM. so went to the next beach i.e Chapin. It was low tide so had to walk a lot to go near the water. But by 3 hrs we had to go the shore as water kept coming in. This beach is all flat and water was only till knees. Kids had awesome time and we too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Rads
"Pleasant"
Our experience was ok in this hotel. It was clean, staff are nice enough, the kids had lots of fun at the pool (which is indoors). Breakfast was not bad, but somewhat expensive. The location is also convenient, close to everything. The room size was somewhat small and we could not find an inside way to the lobby, so we had to walk outside to get there. Wifi access was easy and permanent. The only thing that bothered us was the bed size, too small for 2 people and it was very uncomfortable. The mattress was unstable and I felt I was falling out of the bed each time my husband switched sides while sleeping...so both of us were sleep deprived by the end of our stay. The children's bed wasn't as bad though. We couldn't change rooms, as the bed sizes were the same in all the rooms.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
cynthia
"Nice hotel. Easy stay. Convenient Location."
Nice hotel. Comfortable. Good Location..................................
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice hotel central location"
Very clean, very accommodating employees. Breakfast package recommended.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Awesome trip"
We stayed here and loved it. The location was close to Main Street with great shopping. Great fish or family restaurants across the street and the kids lived the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Z
"No complaints here"
Staff seemed nice. Hotel has on-site restaurant and is within easy walking distance to many other eateries. Room was clean and comfortable. Didn't have an opportunity to try the indoor pool, but it looked inviting!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Sue
"Holiday Inn Hyannis is convenient, clean hotel"
Location is good for shopping or to get to Downtown or the airport. The facilities are good and the restaurant is good. If you were looking for a place to stay for a week for a beach vacation this is not the place; it is too far to schlep to the beach. It's not too far off Rte 6 so it makes it easy to travel to and from off cape.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
It was great! Overall very clean. Not close to anything though.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Good clean hotel, nice location"
We were staying there for two nights and the first night we were given a full bed which was very tight for the two of us. The hotel manager kept on referring to that our reservation was done through Expedia so they can not guarantee any rooms etc. I had to scold them and establish that irrespective of where I buy from you can not expect two people to squeeze on a full bed. They finally gave a us a KING bed on the second night. The hotel itself was fine but would recommend direct booking with the property rather than going though any other website.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"excellent"
I thought that the staff was very polite and that my stay was exceptionally comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2013
kyanna
It was very nice! Desk staff were very accomodating. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Pool was clean and easy access. Bar gave good service for evening drinks. We had breakfast omlets in the restaurant which were great! The Olive Garden is within walking distance on the same side of the road & ordered a delicious pizza for a late lunch.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Cindy
"FANTASTIC"
THE MANAGER ( MELISSA) WAS VERY GRACIOUS WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL ROOM, THE POOL WAS GREAT IN WAS UNFORTUNATE THE HOT TUB WAS BROKEN, BUT WE LOVED IT THANK YOU
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
JACKIE
"Short weekend trip"
Beds too soft and small. Room overall tight for family of four. Loud kids in hallways @ nite. Almost left after one nite.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013