All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel in a great location"
Very nice hotel very clean and the staff if great. It is within walking distance of Bridgestone arena and LP Field.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
J.T
"I was FREEZING!!!!! NO HEAT!!"
When we got to the hotel it was 60 degrees out so I was not concerned that my room was chilly at first. We didn't spend most of the night in the room because we were out seeing Nashville and attending a concert. We turned the thermostat up to 75 hoping it would warm up. When we got back to the room it was cooler out and raining so I didn't think much of feeling cold when we got back. I did not sleep well because it was so cold in our room and the vent blew cold air almost all night. When we did get up it was so cold I could not even shower comfortably. I said something to the people at the desk and was told that it is the way the building was set up. This is ridiculous. I paid 330.00 to freeze and not be able to sleep or shower in the room. Not to mention the water pressure in the shower and toilet was so pathetic you had to flush twice to get the toilet paper to go down. Its sad that the hotel has these issues because it is a gorgeous place with a great location. I am thinking I will be looking for a new place to stay for my next few trips back to Nashville.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Mer
Stayed to go to concert at bridgestone arena great location just across the street. Hotel was clean and very comfortable
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Love being there every time we go. From Check in to Check out everything is smooth and easy.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Sandra
"Great hotel close to Broadway."
The hotel location was prefect for my trip, we were right around the corner from shopping, restaurants and bars. The only thing I was not happy with was paying for Internet and no snack machines.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice Hotel. Everyone was friendly."
Located downtown where there was great shopping and great restaurants. Easy to get around. Our room was very nice.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Janna
"Nice hotel. Very close to Bridgestone Arena"
My son lost a book in the hotel lobby at check in. Called the front desk and they found it and returned it to us.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Kenny
"Overpriced"
The only thing we enjoyed about the hotel was the convenient location to Broadway and the doormen probably because we were leaving.... The management refused to accommodate us with an extra cot for my brother who was not going to sleep with other women we were with. But we still didn't need to pay the extra since the cot would HAVE fit in the room. They just wanted to squeeze an extra room out of us and forced my brother to essentially sleep on the floor. The wait staff, security, and everyone else we encountered made us wait or didn't remember anything we asked for. I've stayed in numerous 4-5 star hotels and this felt like a place that should've been $100 a night.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
avid traveller
"Great for short walk to Broadway"
Inexpensive parking in the garage across the street. Easy walk to Broadway. Very clean but walls seem paper thin as far as the noise level. If you order room service, tip is included in total. Nice to have a coffee shop in the hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel - In great location!"
Had a very good experience. We would stay there again!
Betsy
Good experience, have stayed here many times over the past 5 years. Always a good time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Good location near Broadway bars and restaurants. Hotel staff were very helpful and provide great recommendations.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
Incredible hotel right in the heart of everything. We were walking distance to many of the main attractions. The room was wonderful - very well decorated and super clean. The staff was amazing from the helpful woman at registration, to the fast room service and friendly hotel operator. One night we were coming back as Starbucks was closing and I didn't realize it so I walked up to order a coffee. She told me they were closing, but gave me a big smile and said she would go ahead and make one last drink. She gave it to me and told me it was on the house (probably because I'm assuming she already closed out her register). It was so sweet of her to do that and she certainly didn't have to. It was a wonderful stay and we'll definitely stay there the next time we're in Nashville.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Marques, Guest relations"
Started with a phone call to request a dozen roses to celebrate my wife and i's first year anniversary. Marques handled the process expertly and as promised a dozen roses were on hand at my time of check in surprising my wife. In addition, Marques left a hand written note from the staff and a box of toffee making the day all the more special. Thank you for a remember able stay
gary
"Luxury hotel close to the Ryman Auditorium"
We were happy to get a reservation here on a busy Saturday night, with a crowd in town for a Vanderbilt football game. Easy walking distance to the Ryman Auditorium, where we saw the Grand Ole Opry. The hotel restaurant was convenient--had a good steak. We thought it was pricey, at $??? plus taxes, but maybe that was a function of the football weekend.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Great hotel. Great price. Great location.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great stay, Great location."
The hotel is in a great location, a block away from Honky Tonk Row, the Bridgestone arena and the Ryman Auditorium, as well as right next to the Convention Center. The rooms are very nice and clean. The walls seemed a bit thin since we could hear the concerts going on at the bars on Broadway, but it didn't seem to bother me too much since I was still able to sleep through the night. The service was great and the Bridge bar is a very nice set up with great servers and bartenders. When I visit Nashville again, whether for a personal or business trip, I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Serena
"Walking distance to Ryman and many other things"
I liked the hotel and will come back. But for the price I expected the room to be a bit more clean. There was black dirt on the sheets.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Nic
The location and hotel room were top-notch. But, the staff was even better. From the front-desk to the valet the service I experienced was nothing short of perfect. The maid staff was excellent as well.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
For the price of our room, it was not worth the stay. The room was very small. When we arrived the frig was full of opened bottles of old wine and pop. Came back to take a shower and we had not shampoo, gels, locations, etc. Had to call. Our room never got cleaned. We were out off our room by 9 in the morning and came back at 4:00 and was never cleaned. Very disappointing. We paid over 300.00 per night. Never again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Perfect hotel for Nashville weekend"
Great rooms and awesome location. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Fantastic!"
Stayed at the Renaissance for a girls weekend in Nashville. The hotel was beautiful;the rooms and beds were fantastic. Make sure to stop for happy hour in the hotel lounge to meet the friendly bartenders! 5 minute walk to the Bridgestone arena and tons of great bars and live music. Will definitely stay there again. :)
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
"Ditch your car and walk Nashville."
Great location w/in walking didtance to downtown NAshville, great Restaurants and of course the "tourist" Streets...but a Taxi ride to anywahere is just outside your hotel room
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great, but your paying for it"
The hotel was big and beautiful and close to Broadway. The pool and workout room were great. The room was pricey however and did not include Wi-Fi, hotel breakfast or even the $5.00 bottle of water in our room. I was hoping for a little more included with the price.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Maureen R
Friendly staff and easy check in. Just didnt know there was a coffee pot in the room was until we were leaving and then asked the maid and she showed us where it was located. I guess a detail list of where things were located would of helped. Hard to find where the light switch was on the lights by the bed.Very comfortable beds.Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Excellent Hotel, Close to Everything in Downtown"
Excellent hotel with great amenities, very good restaraunts, courteous and helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Hotel is one of our favorites. Always clean and nice
"Hotel close to Ryman"
For the price, you would think, you would not be woke up at 3:00 am be drunken loud noise from other rooms.
Response by Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We apologize for the disruption you encountered due to other guest during your visit, we have a 24 hour Loss Prevention (security) team that does rounds during the night to help assist in eliminating this behavior so everyone can have a peaceful nights sleep. I hope your travels bring you back to Nashville and you will give us another opportunity.
Check in was great. I arrived at 10 am and my room was ready
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Perfect location"
We chose this hotel because of the location. We wanted to be able to walk to Broadway St. Perfect location to do that. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Most of our time was spent on broadway enjoying the locals bars.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Next room toilet or shower very noisy. No coffee in room. Public areas very cold and maid turned our ac down to 66. Parking valet staff excellent.
Response by Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the noise from the other room, in regards to your coffee and tea we provide them in the cabinet directly below the television unit. Upholding our omitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Nashville.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"weekend with my brother"
It was a perfect location. I was goint to the football stadium and its walking distance. Also walking distance to many restaurants/bars and live musice.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Renaissance - Downtown Nashville, TN"
First of all, I'm not the type who regularly reviews my experiences but I feel a moral obligation to forewarn anyone considering this hotel. When we arrived, the shower drain was clogged and held over a foot of water after a 15 minute rinse. When asked to fix the drain, which was clogged with God knows what, the front desk wasn't able to fix the issue until the following day. The hotel rooms were hot even with the thermostat set to the coldest setting. The valet service was lazy and less than helpful when asked to fetch a ride/shuttle through the hotel's car service. Doors were rarely opened for my wife and me. The food served by room service was subpar and tasted much like what one would expect from a transcontinental flight. Overall, you're paying for the location. If we choose to visit Nashville again, we'll be staying at the Omni, which for a similar price exceeds every aspect of the Renaissance in comparison.
Response by Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Thank you for leaving comments regarding your recent stay, our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. When researching your stay i was unable to find a guest registered under the name Schuyler,I had hoped to be able to research the dates of stay and the staff you may have encountered. I have shared your comments with the staff of the hotel and we hope that you will give us another chance as this is not typical of our service. Please aaccept our apologies for not meeting your expectations.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Schuyler
This hotel is in a great location, walking distance to lots of good restaurants, the Ryman, Broadway the Bridgestone Arena and many other downtown attractions. The Hotel staff were always helpful and polite. Housekeeping always did a great job. The 3rd floor bridge bar area was nice to sit and enjoy music and a cocktail after a long day of sightseeing. We ordered room service a few times, it came quickly, had a nice presentation and was pretty good. The rooms were ok. I thought the beds were a little stiff and the pillows very lumpy, it was a little on the small side but the view was great. The bathrooms were nice but the tub handle was very hard to pull on, I thouht I was going to break it trying to get the shower on also the door stuck every time, it was hard to get out of the bathroom. the pool and hot tub were nice as well as the gym. We also enjoyed the Starbucks and the cafe although I thought the breakfast buffet was slightly overpriced. Overall a good stay and I woukd come back to this hotel.
Response by Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel with us. One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service and it was a pleassure having you here as our guest. We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Nashville.
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Girls weekend with great hotel 1 block from the main street with all bars and restaurants!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"In the heart of downtown Nashville.."
This hotel was beautiful and located in the middle of everything in Nashville. Walking distance to the Parthenon, Capital building and all of the bars and resturants around Broadway.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
BMan
"Great Stay!"
Hotel was excellent. Close to everything, all within walking distance. Well maintained and very friendly hotel is the heart of Nashville. Would stay again!
4 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Dawn C
Staff was very rude and unhelpful. Booked a room with 2 queen beds so we could sleep 4 people, and they gave us a room with 1 king and said they would roll in a cot for us, and one would have to sleep on the floor... Really? Said there was nothing else available, until we fought to see a manager who got us a room with 2 double beds yet had to pay the same price, and the lady helping us got mad and huffed loudly when the manager got us a different room. I couldn't Believe it. I was very frustrated as you can imagine, don't understand why we would get treated like dirt even though we paid and booked in advance. Very unprofessional and unorganized on the staffs part. But the hotel was clean and location was very nice.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Montalto
"GIRLS WEEKEND SEPT 26, 2014"
This weekend was awesome. The hotel is perfect location for walking to Broadway street with all the saloons, and boot stores. However I reserved a room for 4 adult ladies in June 2014 for this particular weekend and the room only had 1 king sized bed. Said there was no guarantee for 2 beds!!! We had to have a roll away bed brought in and the other gal had to sleep in the lounge chair. They would not bring in another roll away bed. The rooms are crowded for 4 adults. I was told by the front desk staff, there was a reception nightly from 5:30 to 9:30 on the 24th floor however I was later told that the receptions are Monday thru Thursdays only. Breakfast buffet was pricey but if you complain about the room being small, they will give you complimentary breakfast buffet vouchers. Overall I will stay here again but will want some guarantee about my room being able to accommodate all of us.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
jane
"Short walk to Broadway"
The hotel was very nice but a little bit pricey for my wallet. We only stayed one night and if it was longer I would have looked for a less expensive place. The valet parking should be included for that price but you only live once.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Lisa K
Had a great time. Hotel was in walking distance to everything. Awesome
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sandra
"Good location, ok hotel"
Overall a fine stay for one night. But I was disappointed in the cleaniness of the hotel, especially the bathroom. The shower did not seem to have been cleaned and there was a hair still in the bottom of the tub. And several of the towels had yellow stains on them. Otherwise it was nice, but for the price we paid, I would have expected better.
Response by Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Please accept our apologies, we strive first and foremost to provide each of our guest with a clean guest room. We did not meet yours or our own expectations. We hope that on your next visit to Nashville you will visit the Renaissance Nashville Hotel so we can show that this is not a reaccurring issue. Thank you for your feedback so we can address the issue.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Jen
"Close to Bridgestone Arena"
Was in downtown Nashville for an event at Bridgestone....chose renaissance based on location. Very nice....just what you expect in modern newer downtown hotels. Room was nice, view was great, décor was great w bright green printed wall
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel in middle of downtown Nashville"
This hotel is one of our favorites. Rooms are always nice and clean. It is close to Bridgestone Arena as well as the Ryman and Schemerhorn. There is a nice restaurant on the first floor as well as a Starbucks. Parking can be valet or there is a parking garage across the street which has a walkway connection to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Comfortable, friendly, great location"
We had a great stay here! Through Expedia we had booked a king size bed and requested at check in to have 2 beds if possible. They were more than happy to accommodate us and even put us on the club floor so our room came with breakfast vouchers! Just around the corner from Broadway. Great location. Very smooth, east stay. Would definitely recommend it!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Perfect walking distance to Broadway and 2nd Ave."
I would not stay anywhere but here! We use the private car for transportation and "G" is as sweet as they come! Much better than riding in a cab. The only bad thing was the room was hard to cool off but that could have been operator's error!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Too much $ for what we got"
The amount we had to pay for our stay was not worth what we got. We have paid the same amount for a resort in Turks and Caicos and the two experiences were vastly different. The walls at the Renaissance were super thin and we could hear everything going on in the hallways including the drunk group of girls that kept us up from 1am-5am. We kept calling the front desk and getting security to come up but it kept happening over and over. We were moved to a different floor for the next night. Was better due to the fact we did not have the loud girls-but could still hear a lot going on in the hallway. The lack of sleep affected our weekend at the food and wine festival. Did not have the experience of Nashville we were hoping for and probably won't be back.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
The hotel was very nice. The staff was efficient and knowledgable. The location was perfect. Within walking distance to all things Nashville including LP Stadium. Pricey at $350 on game night eve and $300 the night after the game. Did book last minute so, next time I would probably check other hotels close by with regards to pricing.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Review"
Very well located and a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Roy Hewett
"Excellent downtown Nashville location"
Perfect honeymoon! So much to do in Nashville and the Rennaisance is walking distance to everything.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014