All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location. Wonderful bell men"
Great experience. Would recommend for sure. I felt very taken care of.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Jan
We went to Nashville for my wife's birthday! Predator hockey tickets and out on the town.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"You couldn't include that for what I paid?"
I could say it was expensive, but I knew what I was paying. My one complaint seemed wrong for most hotels I've stayed in lately. "Wifi is only complimentary on the first three floors." What??? It doesn't matter if it doesn't work that well, but I have had access as part of the rate at every other hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Stay at the Renaissance!"
Had a great time and will go back again!
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Rhea
Attended the SEC basketball tournament. Love the location, everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
judy
Enjoyed our 2 night stay. All staff helpful and considerate.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"What? No WIFI???"
I stayed in this hotel for one night. While the hotel and staff were very nice and accomadating, my stay was during the men's SEC basketball tournament so the room rates were jacked way up, For one room, double beds, for ONE night I paid over $500. When I called the front desk to get the WIFI password I was told I could not have WIFI in my room with "the package" I purchased. Would hate to know what that package cost!!!! Free WIFI is standard in so many hotels I couldn't believe it wasn't even available at this nice of a hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Terry
"geat time"
great time
2 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Edward J.
"Loved this hotel. Location was great!"
Wonderful hotel. Nice amenities. Comfortable bed. Great location within walking distance of many attractions and great restaurants.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Bridgestone Arena"
Love the valet. Love the rooms. Love the location.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Beth
"Very nice hotel, and good location."
This hotel is very nice, and a great location to the action. Our sink was clogged and I call down and maintenance fixed it Immediately. The beds were very comfortable. The only negative was I felt it was a pricey.
Great hotel! 5 min walk to Broadway...clean and accommodating staff
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice hotel right by Broadway."
Great experience and hotel!!! ***TERRIBLE parking...expensive and really hard to find.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great service and location"
We arrived on a Thursday afternoon. When we pulled up, we were greeted by the valet. He let us know that we could park across the street for $10/day or he could valet us for like $30/day. We decided to park across the street. We walked over and into the hotel and were greeted by Lief at the front desk. We were able to check in early. He was very personable and gave us some great recommendations for activities and restaurants in Nashville. We dropped our bags off in the room, which was full of modern updates. We went down to the Commerce Street Grill. We had a reservation, which we made through open table. When we got there, we apologized for being late and she said that they had cancelled our reservation because they were about to close. Luckily, they were still able to seat us, but it made us feel like they wanted us to leave. We tried to order cocktails, but the server said she didn't know how to make them, that she would ask her manager. We decided not to take the chance and went with beer and wine instead. I ordered the grilled pimento cheese sandwich, which I loved. My husband got the burger, which he ordered medium rare and it came out well done. We also spent some time with Samantha at the Bridge bar. She was also very personable and made some great recommendations. She also made a great mojito. We tried room service as well. The late night menu is pretty limited, but we got the pizza. It was good and prompt. Overall, with the exception of the restaurant, the service
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Alana
"Classiest hotel in Nashville!"
It was an excellent stay. We went for a concert at Bridgestone arena which was very close and also close to all the action of Broadway. Will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Steffyn
Had a great stay in Nashville at the Renaissance. I would recommend and stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Blown Away!"
Wow blown away by the friendliness of the staff. Looks like the hotel takes care of their staff too. We were their during an Ice storm. We were impress with the hotel letting their employees stay the night in the hotel. One of the best hotels we've stay at.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Margaret
"Perfect Night in Nashville"
I will stay here when I visit Nashville again! The hotel exceeded my expectations! Only downside was room service was slow, but all the service was excellent! Cannot wait to return!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"awesome place for conference at music city hall"
stayed here in february for a conference, first time in nashville, the location was awesome. was 2 blocks to the paved running "Greenway", the fitness center is really nice, indoor pool is an added plus. The hotel was very comfortable, bed was heaven. I'm a pretty tough hotel critic in general. The bathrooms were less than perfect but I've seen worse. Overall, would stay here again hands down!
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Hebah
"Great Experience"
Stayed for Valentines Day while we were in town for a show at the Ryman Auditorium. The venue was a short walk from the hotel, which was nice. We left my car in the care of the valet, which was expensive, but worth it. The valet staff was amazing and helped us retrieve anything we needed from the car. Our room was on the Club floor, which meant only the people staying on that floor have access to it. The room was clean and comfortable, and the view was amazing. We had dinner in the lounge on the 3rd floor which was cozy and relaxed. The only downside was that the people staying in the room next to us were a bunch of guys having a party and playing beer pong, which kept my boyfriend awake all night. The breakfast was very inviting and fresh. Overall, the experience was great. We actually talked about returning one weekend and just staying at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Katelin
"Staff Saved the Day"
I enjoyed the stay at the hotel because of its convenience to venues. However, I feel that the rooms were a bit pricey to not have a sitting area for guests. The pictures which advertised the rooms are very misconceiving as to size and contents. I must say though, the staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Great trip and Fine Hotel"
Great Hotel ! Nashville is a fun city with a lot of talented musicians and numerous attractions within walking distance of the Hotel . I felt safe everywhere I walked to !!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Everett
"Best part was the proximity to downtown."
The hotel was not as nice as we expected. The rooms were fine, but dated a bit. Good time in Nashville, but we expected a nicer room. Also, the rooms have NO insulation from hall, or neighbor noise. We heard everything going on both inside, and outside the hotel. Noise was a HUGE negative.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Von
Came in town for a hockey game. It is a very nice Hotel with very nice amenities, my only complaint is that there was not a complimentary breakfast which most lower budget hotels provide.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Justin
We went to a Nashville Predators game and the Spaghetti Factory and everything was within walking distance. Great location!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great value, tricky check in"
Hotel is centrally located and well kept. Arrival is a nightmare from a vehicle logistics standpoint. There are only five spots to offload luggage and if those are full you have no idea what to do. Service was good, Starbucks on location is nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Check in starts stay off poorly"
Stay did not start off well. Tried to bill us for a room that had been paid for already through hotels.com. Clerks attitude was very snide, and said "if you can show me that you paid for the room, I can look at it". I found the email and then she went and got help. Poor start to a stay at an average hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Nice Hotel very close to everything"
the staff was excellent and the hotel was located in downtown Nashville, walking distance to everything.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
steve
"Would stay again"
Great downtown location. Clean rooms. Friendly staff
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Everything you could want in a Nashville hotel"
This hotel is in a great location, just a block from Broadway and around the corner from the Ryman. Very convenient and inexpensive parking garage attached to the hotel. And a Starbucks in the lobby that opens early. Lots of outlets for electronics next to the bed and chargers even provided -- an especially nice touch. The view from our room on the 16th floor was terrific, too. We would be hard pressed to stay anywhere else in Nashville.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Good view, great location."
It was the perfect hotel to stay in to go to the Opry. Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance.
"Nice and Safe"
It isf a classic business hotel...nice, clean. This was fine as we were staying there on our way to Florida and just staying to experience Nashville for a day/night. The location is great; everything from a tourist perspective is walking distance. The staff is really friendly and helpful. I guess my only complaint is that we upgraded to a deluxe room and wifi was not included, there is no coffee maker in the room, the view was OK. So, I would give this an OK.....not exceptiional.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Margaret
"Nice location to stay, close to Broadway (bars)"
It was a special birthday and really enjoyed the stay
g
"Girls Night Out in Nashville"
Hotel is in a great location to Broadway and the numerous bars/honky tonk joints. Also close to 2nd Avenue and several places good to eat (Melting Pot, Spaghetti Factory, The Brewhouse). Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Just what the doctor ordered-a nice girls getaway in Nashville! Renaissance Nashville Hotel was a nice hotel-the staff were knowledgeable and nice. The rooms were clean-roomy and comfortable. I would stay here again without reservation.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Angela
"Awesome!"
We came up to Nashville for the Eric Church concert and decided to stay at this hotel. Once we parked the car, we never moved it until we left to go home. Everything you need is in walking distance. 5 min walk to the Bridgestone and Broadway street. Will be staying here again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Justin
"Shower didn't work"
We were staying one night for a concert in Nashville and our bathroom shower did not even work. The faucet would not turn on. It's frustrating to pay that much for a hotel and not even be able to showe.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Amber
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Brandon
"Nice Hotel and close to downtown Nashville."
Beautiful Hotel, City, had a fantastic time. I will definitely be back. My SO and I had a blast.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Chuck
"Loved the staff"
The staff was extremely helpful. I loved how close it was to our event (Bridgestone). I felt like I was in the middle of it all. The room was great, very quiet and comforting.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"The New Year"
Hotel was great! Rooms were clean, etc. Hotel location was excellent. Kind of pricey for downtown convience.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Must pay extra for wifi"
Great hotel, but find it ridiculous you have to pay for wifi. Cell phone internet will not work in room without connecting to hotel wifi.
"thumbs up!"
Awesome Nye stay!great rooms w/ beautiful view!!
"Pricey!"
Down for New Years Eve Bash on Broadway. Room was perfect as was the location however the price was outrageous!! But we waited til late to book and didn't have much choice.
Leslie
"Happy New Year from Nashville!"
Great room and very attentive front desk and bell staff. The male bartender who was working at the small lobby bar on NYE around 6pm was terrible. He initially said he couldn't deliver our food to our table because he was too busy, mind you there were 6 people at the bar. It wasn't until my friend tipped him extremely well that he brought our food over. We even had to bus our own table when we were done. Besides him everything else about the hotel was wonderful. We will come back!
"Perfect Location"
The hotel is extremely nice and worth the price although free wifi would have been a nice bonus. The staff was okay.. Snooty.. Other than that it was a great experience
BabyBassHead
Beautiful hotel, helpful staff, in the best location you ask for right downtown where you can walk everywhere. The sheets and towels weren't very soft and the bed was a little hard but over all this is a gorgeous place with prime location. Parking is valet only at 32.50 plus tax or you drive around finding parking nearby. Internet costs 9.95 a day as well. The bottle of water in the bathroom cost 5.00. We stayed here for New Years Eve simply because of the location and we could walk to the festivities.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stayed for NYE it was really nice valet parking pick up within 10 minutes.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great location to downtown"
Smooth checkin, comfortable room. Great overall experience!
Lauren
"Perfect hotel close to Broadway"
Great experience from check-in to check-out. I've stayed here many times and will continue to do so
Other trip Jan 2, 2015