All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Family get-a-way"
The stay was great and everyone friendly...in town for a concert so it was very busy upon check-in. Our only problem was valet parking when checking out...was charged double, once on my card and then had to pay cash when brought truck around. My son did not know the card had been charged and he paid them in cash because valet said it was owed. So I am out $40 which is alot when compared to all the tax included in the bill.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great facility!"
Great location within a couple blocks of Broadway. The hotel is very nice. I will definitely return to this hotel for that price point.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Everything was great. Close to all of the fun in Nashville. The only thing I would steer clear of is the breakfast .... At a whopping $50 for 2 of us (including tip), it was pretty awful. The sausage is tasteless and the biscuits were not even warm. Starbucks down in the lobby would have been a much better choice.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Janet
"Great Hotel in Nashville"
Great Hotel in Nashville. Very clean and neat. Also very close to Broadway. It is expensive enough where I feel they do not need to charge an additional fee for parking though - but they do.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Perfect as always!"
Exactly what I expect from the Renaissance brand. Thank you!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Sandra
Great Hotel!! walking distance to broadway. Great room, breakfast buffet
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great Stay! Short walk downtown Nashville"
This hotel was great! Would definitely recommend it to others. You are a short 5 minute walk away from everything in downtown Nashville. Including all the night life, restaurants, and tour pick up locations. We didn't need to rent a car during our downtown stay because everything was so easily accessible. Very fun weekend getaway. Rooms are clean, very comfortable, friendly stay, an overall great stay. Have nothing negative to say at all :)
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"nice hotel, nice location."
wanted to see music row and the ryman. was just a couple blocks away. entertainment at night was very good. very crowded.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Close to everything downtown"
Nice hotel. It had plenty of amenities. We used the pool and the club room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Convenient and great location"
Perefctly convenient for work event needed to attend within 2 miles away
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Creative
Highly Recommend they Hotel took a weekend trip to Nashville had great time its very short walk to Lower Broadway in the middle of everything.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Randy
"Nashville Getaway"
Very nice stay. Room was very clean. Bar food was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Not what I expected...."
Our room was sooo hot. Which we was on a corner room. On our second day we switched to a cooler room. Which was much better. But my expectations where set really high Bc the last place I stayed in Nashville was the Omni hotel. And I was anticipating your hotel to be just as nice. But I was disappointed that you didn't even offer robes or even free wifi in the rooms. I dont think I would stay with you guys again. For one the price is way to expensive being that nothing is free. I would rather stay a few hundred dollars more and stay at the omni at least wifi is free and I get robes. I also felt at Omni like I was special to them. And was greeted every time with a well dressed worker and I never once had to open the door to the hotel. It didn't matter what time of day or night or how busy they got. At your hotel, I not one time had the door held open for me. But on a good note, the deli on the 3rd floor was amazing. I would come there to just eat even if I wasn't staying in the hotel. I'm planning another trip soon to Nashville, but I will not be staying at this hotel I don't think I ever will again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Angel
"Extremely convenient but pricey"
I'm a beachbody coach that attended the coach summit convention in Music City Center and Bridgestone Arena. Extremely close to everything, nice, clean and comfortable room. Extremely pricey around event time. Not enough amenti s for the price in my opinion. I suggest booking as early as possible. I'll be back next year July 2016!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Niomi
"Great location to all points of interest"
Very exciting. Music was wonderful in Nashville. A lot of talent.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Close to Broadway, easy access to restaurants and bars.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Hotel stay"
I was impressed with hotel. Staff was very courteous. The view from the room was great. The food from room service was offordable and tasted good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Carolyn
"Under the bed"
Everything was great. Room was nice and cold!!! Pool area was mediocre. The only thing was that we found a condom wrapper under the bed!!!! We wanted to tell guest service but because we were there during July fourth with friends, we didn't want them to think we were trying to get a free room or get too stressed out about our fun vacation. But that's seriously disgusting and they really should check more thoroughly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
The staff was amazing! The room was very clean. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Charly
"Great view"
Great location; close to everything. Will stay again
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Downtown"
Not what I expected for such a high price! Room nothing more than a regular chain type hotel.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Great place for July 4!"
We went over the July 4th weekend and had a great time. The head valet was OUTSTANDING! The only bad thing about this hotel is that you have to pay for wifi. It was within walking distance of all the activities downtown, and I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Excellent service and GREAT location!!!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Lynne
4th of July overnight trip was very nice love the bridge bar!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great hotel, great location"
The hotel is one block from all the best bars and restaurants. Great experience only negative is no free wifi.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Everything and everyone was nice. Would definitely stay here again.
leo
"Nice hotel in Nashville"
The hotel location was excellent , but it was lacking in cleanliness. My room had a great view but the shower curtain had visible stains, the floors were only lightly vacuumed. You could see visible dirt from whomever stayed there last. The room temperature was too warm and we could not get it to cool down. That being said , when brought to the attention of management, he immediately offered me another nights stay free anytime I wanted. I did not accept, but it was a nice gesture.
KB
"Excellent. Highly recommend"
Great room, nice bed and bath, quiet. Nice staff, very helpful. Starbucks in lobby. Recommend for anyone.
"Just another Marriott"
Although a very nice hotel - there are many other more "reasonably priced" options in Nashville. I have a feeling that the majority of guests are business travelers that are staying there because their company is footing the bill... Next time I will stay somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Christian
"Nice hotel downtown"
Stayed here on 4th of July with family. Hotel was nice. Room could have been a bit bigger. Parking was a nightmare, but considering the events downtown I'll give them a pass. Will definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The room was too small. For the amount that I paid I would have expected a lot better. The room had a musty smell to it. kinda disappointed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The staff was very professional and the hotel and took very good care of us and our needs.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Rickey
"Close to Downtown activities"
Great hotel within walking distance of the Downtown scene. Close to the Bridgestone arena and football stadium as well.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
phil
"Great place for Nashville getaway"
Celebrating 30th anniversary in Nashville, we chose Renaissance for location and reviews. We weren't disappointed. Hotel was conveniently located near South Broadway honky-tonks, Ryman Auditorium, CM Hall of Fame and other attractions. It was clean and well-maintained. The staff was helpful and worked to make this a good experience, above and beyond what we expected or asked for. Parking was very inexpensive and convenient, right across the street at the library. We'll be back!
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
LARRY
"Close to live music downtown"
The room was not large, but it was comfortable and well-appointed. Updated tile in the bath was pretty. Aveda toiletries in the bath were nice. Valet parking was speedy any time we asked for our car. Breakfast buffet with omelet station had enough to satisfy with fresh cut fruit each day, eggs, meats and an assortment of pastries. Only 3 blocks walk to Broadway & all the nightlife you can handle.
4 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Sandra
"Nice excellent location"
Nice hotel,very nice rooms and fantastic location to downtown.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent staff, excellent stay!"
From check in to check out, everything was excellent! All of the staff were professional, helpful and very friendly. Our room was extremely comfortable & room service was convenient & delish. My only suggestion would be for a designated smoking section with tables, chairs and ashtrays.
vee jay
"Close to the action"
I would stay there again. Close to all the bars and action. Parking across the street but $5 each time you leave.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"A block away from live music. great stay."
Got there early and was allowed to check-in. staff was knowledgable about surrounding attractions, always available to help
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Shaine
"Stones concert"
Perfect location. Very comfortable. Quiet. Everything you would need.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Nice Hotel, great location"
Great spot in downtown Nashville. Travel often and stay at some nice locations - have to say the bed was one of the most comfortable of any hotel I have visited.
RB
"Nice hotel, centrally located to CMA Fest"
Great hotel! The sat was very nice. The only issue it has is parking you car.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hotel close to Concert venue"
For $329/night, you would think they could at least clean the room, make the bed, and provide fresh towels. Checked In Tuesday night, Wednesday, they did not clean or do any housekeeping to room. I regret booking this hotel as I thought I was providing my wife with a first class hotel. In reality, it was more like a Motel 6!
Warren
"CMA Fest 2015"
We went for CMA fest and the hotel was in a great location. Hotel staff members were in the lobby one hot afternoon handing out bottled water!
5 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Beautiful hotel located in the middle of downtown Nashville! Plenty of staff on hand at all times (even when we were coming in very late at night)! I've stayed there twice and would return again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Beth
"Great location and the room was great!"
We were there during CMA Festival and enjoyed the location and the staff was great.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Sara
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel. The valet/bellmen were extremely nice and helpful. The front desk clerks, wonderful. First of all, we were a couple hours early but were not given one little hassle checking in. We needed three rooms and we got them immediately and all together. The bellman taking our bags up had quite a few bags but handled them all with ease. Such a nice, honest man. I had tipped him as he was unloading all the bags, but I saw another in our group go to tip him, but he refused saying he had been taken care of. Unbelievable integrity. Such a nice group of employees. From this level, everything else had pretty big shoes to fill, but fill them they did. Super job, Renaissance.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Awesome stay"
Very nice hotel! Close to everything. Pool was a little small. But nice. Overall very nice stay. Would recommend it
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Mary K
"Girls trip to Nashville"
I chose the Renaissance because it was one of the few hotels that had a pool, somewhat outside. The pool is actually indoors but they have a great sundeck; which most hotels nearby did not have. I must say that it met all my expectations and then some. The staff was very friendly, the room was great and the bed was extremely comfortable! The location was great, just a couple block walk from all the action on Broadway.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Kristin
"Great hotel in the heart of Nashville"
This hotel gets it right! I travel about 25 weeks a year for business and often have to deal with rooms that are poorly laid out (biggest complaint - inaccessible wall outlets!), inadequate Internet service, or the staff not being especially helpful - despite the hotel being owned by some of the bigger names in the industry. I have no complaints at all about the Renaissance. It was a great experience start-to-finish, and I would happily stay there on any future tips to Nashville.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015