All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11369 Viking Dr, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great 5 star accommodations"
Very clean and comfortable room. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great. We did have some hall noise, but it was taken care of quickly. Continental breakfast was the best I have had in a while. Great 5 star hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Susan D.
Hotel was very nice. Breakfast was good. Air conditioner in the room wasn't the best. Overall, a great place!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Shelly
extremely nice newer hotel for a great price. Minor negative is bathroom layout with huge door that opens into small area for shower and toilet, making it awkward to go in and out.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"OK Stay- Not worth $$$"
Overall, my stay here was fine. I do not think I would stay here again, though, as I feel like there are better choices for the rate charged. When I checked in, it was a little difficult to tell where exactly reception was located. I was not greeted upon entering and had to approach the desk myself and inquire if it was reception. Overall, the room was nice. Spacious and clean. Lots of towels, which I liked. The lighting left something to be desired, especially where the shower/toilet was located. My room did not have a "do not disturb" hangtag which was frustrating because I had to take a work call from my hotel room in the morning and was disturbed by housekeeping in the middle of it because of that. No big deal, though. There also were no outlets near the bed/nightstand, which was also an annoyance because I use my cell phone as an alarm in the mornings and had to keep it charged overnight across the room. The alarm clock supplied by the hotel was inexplicably off by over ten minutes which caused me a bit of panic a couple times during my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Erica
This hotel exceeded my expectations! Both the weekday and weekend breakfasts were amazing! The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. It felt more like a suite compared to other hotels we've stayed at. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Had a fabulous stay. Staff was very friendly room was great. Beds were a little hard but other than that. The room was huge and had plenty of space. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
justin
"Great value w/o sacrificing quality and comfort"
We have stayed at a Hyatt place approx 4-5 times in the past 18 months. Whenever we travel as a family we look to stay in a Hyatt Place. We like the fact that each hotel is essentially the same so you know what to expect. With a large family and kids we always look for a hotel with a pool and free breakfast. Also, having 5 family members can be difficult finding a comfortable room. Most hotels either maker you go to two rooms or get a more expensive suite (or force someone to sleep on the floor) but your hotel offers two beds plus a fold out couch at a great price which works out perfectly for us. Hyatt Place hotels are about as good as it gets for value when it comes to price vs. quality of the hotel/rooms/ammenities.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
CRAIG A
staying fine and service good
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
kee
"Mr"
I love week day Breakfast. But, Need to Upgrade Weekend Breakfast!
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Sawin
"Nice looking hotel."
Was disappointed to see that they didn't have a luggage cart available to help getting bags to and from the room. Rooms were pretty clean, but lacking vacuuming around the ottoman by the couch.Loved the morning breakfast spread.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Sandra
It was really nice, the room was clean the only thing wrong they didn't have a vending machine also the breakfast was ok.
5 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Ronald
"definitely recommend!"
Tommy at the front desk was very helpful to my family. All staff we encountered was very nice. If we are in the Minneapolis area again will certainly stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
G Ryan
Excellent continental breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Hector
"Great value"
My friend and I took our daughters for a one night get away to visit the Barbie Dreamhouse exhibit at MOA. We stayed here. The room was nice, plenty of space for the girls to spread out. In the morning breakfast was super busy, but they kept it stocked well and it was good. The girls wanted to swim, and the front desk borrowed us 2 swim noodles, and then plastic bags for the wet swim gear for the travel home. Great room, great value!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
One night, soccer tournament. Room was nice, but beds were hard. Breakfast didn't start until 7, but we needed to leave at 7, so we went down early to at least grab cereal. Lobby and tiny breakfast nook were jam packed with people, trying to find space to eat and get going for the day. Too small a space for so many, and breakfast wasn't anything great, given the niceness of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Robin
We were in town for a concert. We weren't really in the room much but when we were it was very comfortable. The breakfast Sunday morning was very good with scrambled eggs,sausage and French toast which was all fresh and hot. Also had cereal,fresh fruit and bread.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Rooms were great!! Spacious. Large TV. Large bathroom. Great stay!!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Great place to stay. Will go back there if ever in Minneapolis again!
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"comfy get-away"
One of my favorite over-night getaway spots. Space to spread out and feel pampered.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Krista
"Great Place t stay"
Visited friends for a family party
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Adrian
"Would stay there again"
Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Hot breakfast was a nice feature.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jill
"Hyatt Place Eden Prairie MN"
Always have a nice breakfast. Room was very nice.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Mel
We've stayed at other Hyatts and like these hotels. Have been very consistent with quality and amenities. Would recommend this location as well as stay here again.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ronald
"Overall very good"
Breakfast buffet area was very small. Long intervals with no hot food on buffet.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
theresa
We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were big and really nice. It seemed to be a pretty good location and we actually loved staying in Eden Prairie compared to the actual cities. There is a mall, liquor store and Popeyes right by the hotel. I would most definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Jaclyn
"Not quite unique"
No way to contact front desk when room phone didn't work-no ring tone. Breakfast servers refused to replenish yogurt! even though they were far from closing BK bar. Other breakfast menu-most were high fat, hi-sugar, hi salt - not quite healthy for the price.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
Very pleased with services
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
dina
"Good Weekend"
Hotel is nice, and isn't too costly. Neighborhood seems safe, and their are other hotels around it, so more commercial area. Roads around it make it difficult to find at times, but I had been there before so had no issues myself finding the place, but a friend did.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Excellent stay at a very fine hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"A+, EXCELLENT."
Stay was excellent, had excellent customer satisfaction, ESPECIALLY FROM THE FRONT DESK LADY CALLED DULCE; VERY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.PROVISIONS WAS MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO HAD A HX OF ALLERGY. BEING A NURSE,IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW I CAN GET THIS KIND OF SERVICE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DEAL WITH TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS TO MAKE LIFE BEARABLE FOR THEM.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Grace
"Anniversary highlight!"
Surpassed our expectations, everything was top notch, really raised the bar.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dennis
"Two thumbs up"
Convenient location. Room was spacious and comfortable. Didn't spend much time at the hotel itself so didn't encounter the pool or fitness center. The rate for the room was great - couldn't have asked for a better set up for our short stay.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Clean, Comfy and Inviting"
So glad I found such a great deal on hotels.com for this hotel. It was so clean and very inviting. The room was amazing and the bed super comfortable. The free hot/cold breakfast was delicious and tons to choose from. The pool area was very well ventilated and my kids loved that it was 6ft deep! We come to the Twin Cities about 4 times a year and this will definitely be our hotel of choice now when we come.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jenny
"Amazing Stay"
My family stayed here 2 nights while my son was in a baseball tournament at Miller Park. It was a very spacious room and was very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful any time I needed their assistance. I loved our family's stay here and will be looking to book again. Also the rate was amazing forwhat the room and hotel offered.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Above expectations"
It was so relaxing. I got some much needed rest. Great breakfast area, food was good too. You won't be disappointed staying here.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Diana
"GREAT HOTEL FOR PRICE"
Room was very spacious and bed was very comfortable. Room was at side entrance and was noisy at night. Breakfast had good selection. Only 10 miles to M.O.A. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
joel
"Great place to stay!"
Great breakfast assortment. Quite and clean hotel. Friendly staff. Only minus was no hot tub.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Marlys
"3 Day Stay"
Bed was uncomfortable and couldn't check in early but aside from that the stay was excellent.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Perfect Hotel experience!"
This was the second time we stayed there while in Minneapolis area. Loved the hotel!! Great service, clean, comfortable.... What more can I say! This hotel will be my hotel of choice every time we are in that area.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jaimie
"Family Friendly"
Comfortable stay, but definitely a family oriented hotel. Tons of kids running around at ALL hours of the day.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Clean, comfortable."
Good location, clean Hyatt Place. Just what you'd expect.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great visit - we would stay here again."
Great stay - we will definitely stay here again. The room was a great size and the kids enjoyed the pool.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Comfortable hotel"
Walked into very clean room on 3rd floor, liked the bedroom area separated from small kitchen (sink, coffee maker, fridge and safe) opposite this is the workspace table. the TV can be viewed from the sofa or the bed, and the walk in shower and toilet are separated from the vanity area. Clothing space was minimal.The free breakfast was a nice perk. Also had small bar and food service area along with the reception desk, packed a lot in a small space. I would stay there again
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"A night to remember"
I would have given this hotel over five stars but we had some problems. Someone at the front desk gave another family keys to our room and they proceeded to try and get into our room multiple times during the night! At first we thought "oh just some drunks that can't find their rooms". Well, after the not getting a good nights sleep and being woke up yet again, we called down to the front desk and were told "oh well, yes we understand but it's not our fault it was the the shift before us!! We will have managment call you in the morning." We NEVER received that call. After we left for a dance competition we come back and our keys where disabled now I know things happen but come on! So, went back down to talk to the front desk and was issued new keys and again was told someone will talk to you before you check out . Again, I'm still waiting. All that I wanted was an apology for that horrible night and they couldn't even do that.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
April
"awesome"
great deal all around
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
david
No vending machines and the food in the lobby is overpriced: $10 for a tiny wrap sandwich. Breakfast was ok with warm options daily - I would prefer scrambled eggs, instead of a egg muffin sandwich...
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great room, but service could be better"
This was a last minute surprise splurge for our kids. We can never afford anything like this but wanted to treat them to some time away. We drove 4 hours to get here. The room was gorgeous and the price even better. Breakfast was great. But I was extremely disappointed that we were unable to enjoy the pool. There was a birthday party with 15 teenage girls who COMPLETELY took over the pool by splashing, jumping in, playing chicken, whipping pool noodles, screaming , etc. which caused other families to leave and Us To not be able to even enter the pool or enjoy it. We booked this hotel because it had a pool and we couldn't even use it. When we went to the desk to let them know what was happening to see if they could maybe have them calm down we were brushed off and told that this is what usually happens with birthday parties and there was nothing they could do. Unfortunately this ruined part of our vacation family time and being brushed off was very frustrating.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Great stay and great price. Only change I would like to see is sheet change daily
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Spring Break"
Good stay, would recommend .
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Loud hallwAys"
Get up early to get breakfast cause it is a hotel that goes for occupancy numbers. Take the stairs cause the elevators are slow really slow.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015