All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11369 Viking Dr, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Very nice, but..."
The hotel was beautiful. Our room was very nice. The only two negatives were the breakfast and the hotel's location. The breakfast was mediocre and the location was hard to find.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Kids loved the pool"
We stayed two nights. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The included breakfast is a nice plus. The kids really enjoyed the pool. It is much larger than alot of Hotel pools we've seen before.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Karla
"Recommended"
This Hotel was great! Looking forward to another stay here. The room was perfect and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Don Pablo's is right across and was nice to walk over !
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Cruz
"Happy"
Fantastic breakfast. Comfy bed.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Debra
One of two elevators was not working a significant period of time
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Marilyn
"stayin' again!"
very friendly, eager to help, breakfasts were amazing!!!!
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Thing go wrong"
First the refrigerator wasnt get thing cold.Second the tv in the second room wasnt plaing my kids game and last thing was the room upstair start drip water on my daughterwhen she was in the bed.
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Alfrederick R.
"Descent Hotel"
The hotel was great but had a few flaws. I didn't use very many of the amenities as I was just stopping for a quick overnight stay on my way home. The room was very new, fresh, and clean. My biggest complaint would be that the doors are paper thin so you hear every noise in the hallway. I stayed on a Friday night so people were up and down the hallway pretty late into the night. The room I was in was also located immediately next to the ice machine (in the middle of the hall- not next to the elevator or stairs or anything) which was very loud in the room. This location also accounted for a lot of the people going by the room making noise. The line to get breakfast the next morning was extremely long and there was not enough seating for everyone in line even with the overflow tables set up down the hall.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Peggy
"Nice hotel; wish we had booked earlier..."
They didn't have a full bar, but at least they had something. Our room was next to the kitchen and the hotel was full so we were stuck there; it was loud each morning. But the breakfast was good and the rooms are very nice (basically a half-suite; large, comfy pull out couch separate from the king sized bed with a half wall.)
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great staff nice rooms very clean"
Staff was very nice and helpful rooms nice and clean. Could have more room for the breakfast area but staff kept up with cleaning and clearing the tables room service didn't have a lot to offer especially for younger kids but they did offer this service 24 hours
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Beverly
Quick check in. Good breakfast. Pleasant staff. Over all good hotel and will be returning!!!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Hyatt overbooked hotel and several families had only 1 bed instead of 2 double or queen beds. Would NOT stay here again or for that matter in any other Hyatt.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Weekend in Minneapolis"
Breakfast was a bit disappointing, particularly on weekend mornings. Items were not kept up well and breakfast cleanliness was below average. Room cleanliness and comfort were great. Front desk staff seemed a bit disengaged (cell phones, not overly inviting), however were generally pleasant and helpful.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great 5 star accommodations"
Very clean and comfortable room. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great. We did have some hall noise, but it was taken care of quickly. Continental breakfast was the best I have had in a while. Great 5 star hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Susan D.
Hotel was very nice. Breakfast was good. Air conditioner in the room wasn't the best. Overall, a great place!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Shelly
extremely nice newer hotel for a great price. Minor negative is bathroom layout with huge door that opens into small area for shower and toilet, making it awkward to go in and out.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"OK Stay- Not worth $$$"
Overall, my stay here was fine. I do not think I would stay here again, though, as I feel like there are better choices for the rate charged. When I checked in, it was a little difficult to tell where exactly reception was located. I was not greeted upon entering and had to approach the desk myself and inquire if it was reception. Overall, the room was nice. Spacious and clean. Lots of towels, which I liked. The lighting left something to be desired, especially where the shower/toilet was located. My room did not have a "do not disturb" hangtag which was frustrating because I had to take a work call from my hotel room in the morning and was disturbed by housekeeping in the middle of it because of that. No big deal, though. There also were no outlets near the bed/nightstand, which was also an annoyance because I use my cell phone as an alarm in the mornings and had to keep it charged overnight across the room. The alarm clock supplied by the hotel was inexplicably off by over ten minutes which caused me a bit of panic a couple times during my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Erica
This hotel exceeded my expectations! Both the weekday and weekend breakfasts were amazing! The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. It felt more like a suite compared to other hotels we've stayed at. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Had a fabulous stay. Staff was very friendly room was great. Beds were a little hard but other than that. The room was huge and had plenty of space. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
justin
"Great value w/o sacrificing quality and comfort"
We have stayed at a Hyatt place approx 4-5 times in the past 18 months. Whenever we travel as a family we look to stay in a Hyatt Place. We like the fact that each hotel is essentially the same so you know what to expect. With a large family and kids we always look for a hotel with a pool and free breakfast. Also, having 5 family members can be difficult finding a comfortable room. Most hotels either maker you go to two rooms or get a more expensive suite (or force someone to sleep on the floor) but your hotel offers two beds plus a fold out couch at a great price which works out perfectly for us. Hyatt Place hotels are about as good as it gets for value when it comes to price vs. quality of the hotel/rooms/ammenities.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
CRAIG A
staying fine and service good
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
kee
"Mr"
I love week day Breakfast. But, Need to Upgrade Weekend Breakfast!
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Sawin
"Nice looking hotel."
Was disappointed to see that they didn't have a luggage cart available to help getting bags to and from the room. Rooms were pretty clean, but lacking vacuuming around the ottoman by the couch.Loved the morning breakfast spread.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Sandra
It was really nice, the room was clean the only thing wrong they didn't have a vending machine also the breakfast was ok.
5 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Ronald
"definitely recommend!"
Tommy at the front desk was very helpful to my family. All staff we encountered was very nice. If we are in the Minneapolis area again will certainly stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
G Ryan
Excellent continental breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Hector
"Great value"
My friend and I took our daughters for a one night get away to visit the Barbie Dreamhouse exhibit at MOA. We stayed here. The room was nice, plenty of space for the girls to spread out. In the morning breakfast was super busy, but they kept it stocked well and it was good. The girls wanted to swim, and the front desk borrowed us 2 swim noodles, and then plastic bags for the wet swim gear for the travel home. Great room, great value!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
One night, soccer tournament. Room was nice, but beds were hard. Breakfast didn't start until 7, but we needed to leave at 7, so we went down early to at least grab cereal. Lobby and tiny breakfast nook were jam packed with people, trying to find space to eat and get going for the day. Too small a space for so many, and breakfast wasn't anything great, given the niceness of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Robin
We were in town for a concert. We weren't really in the room much but when we were it was very comfortable. The breakfast Sunday morning was very good with scrambled eggs,sausage and French toast which was all fresh and hot. Also had cereal,fresh fruit and bread.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Rooms were great!! Spacious. Large TV. Large bathroom. Great stay!!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Great place to stay. Will go back there if ever in Minneapolis again!
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"comfy get-away"
One of my favorite over-night getaway spots. Space to spread out and feel pampered.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Krista
"Great Place t stay"
Visited friends for a family party
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Adrian
"Would stay there again"
Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Hot breakfast was a nice feature.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jill
"Hyatt Place Eden Prairie MN"
Always have a nice breakfast. Room was very nice.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Mel
We've stayed at other Hyatts and like these hotels. Have been very consistent with quality and amenities. Would recommend this location as well as stay here again.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ronald
"Overall very good"
Breakfast buffet area was very small. Long intervals with no hot food on buffet.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
theresa
"Great value for Great hotel"
The room was nice and comfortable. There was plenty of space to move around. The staff was nice and location was as well.
Other trip May 31, 2015
We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were big and really nice. It seemed to be a pretty good location and we actually loved staying in Eden Prairie compared to the actual cities. There is a mall, liquor store and Popeyes right by the hotel. I would most definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Jaclyn
"Very Nice"
The room was very spacious and clean. The breakfast was excellent. Very friendly staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Not quite unique"
No way to contact front desk when room phone didn't work-no ring tone. Breakfast servers refused to replenish yogurt! even though they were far from closing BK bar. Other breakfast menu-most were high fat, hi-sugar, hi salt - not quite healthy for the price.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Staff went out of their way to assist us. Good Location, good breakfast. Clean.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
Very pleased with services
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
dina
"Good Weekend"
Hotel is nice, and isn't too costly. Neighborhood seems safe, and their are other hotels around it, so more commercial area. Roads around it make it difficult to find at times, but I had been there before so had no issues myself finding the place, but a friend did.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Excellent stay at a very fine hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"A+, EXCELLENT."
Stay was excellent, had excellent customer satisfaction, ESPECIALLY FROM THE FRONT DESK LADY CALLED DULCE; VERY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.PROVISIONS WAS MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO HAD A HX OF ALLERGY. BEING A NURSE,IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW I CAN GET THIS KIND OF SERVICE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DEAL WITH TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS TO MAKE LIFE BEARABLE FOR THEM.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Grace
Great hotel facility and good service. Very positive experience.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Anniversary highlight!"
Surpassed our expectations, everything was top notch, really raised the bar.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dennis
"Two thumbs up"
Convenient location. Room was spacious and comfortable. Didn't spend much time at the hotel itself so didn't encounter the pool or fitness center. The rate for the room was great - couldn't have asked for a better set up for our short stay.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Clean, Comfy and Inviting"
So glad I found such a great deal on hotels.com for this hotel. It was so clean and very inviting. The room was amazing and the bed super comfortable. The free hot/cold breakfast was delicious and tons to choose from. The pool area was very well ventilated and my kids loved that it was 6ft deep! We come to the Twin Cities about 4 times a year and this will definitely be our hotel of choice now when we come.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015