All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11369 Viking Dr, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

• Value for money
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Stayed at Hyatt Place for 6 nights while home remodeling was done. Very friendly, professional staff. We had to extend our stay twice due to a delay of work on our home. The desk staff and manager graciously gave us the same room rate, even though the price had gone up. We enjoyed a wonderful hot breakfast every morning. Very comfortable bed for a good night's sleep. My only suggestions would be more outlets in lobby/breakfast area for computers and microwave in each hotel room.
3 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
front desk person was not helpful & acted like we were annoying her.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"Love the Minneapple"
Easy access off and on 494 but not too close, i.e. traffic noise. Great breakfast selections which were rotated (stayed 5 nights). Pool area very well maintained (towels, non-slip walkways back to rooms) and clean. Staff was always excellent and helpful. Will stay here again.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Check-in was smooth. Hotel was easily accessible and looked great. The pool was disappointing. Lighting was extremely bright and the quality of the pool space was much less than expected. There was visible damage/aging in the walls in the halls, could use fixing up. Breakfast was good, but would have enjoyed more of a variety.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
"Just OK"
Not great. Compared to Hilton Garden, for instance, the fact that there was a charge for coffee in lobby was exceedingly irritating. The water from shower was very hard, leading to dry skin and poor lather from soap and shampoo. The climate control consistency was laughable. Lobby seemed cramped, front desk small. Door to shower required fancy footwork in order to close, as toilet was millimeters from edge of door.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great Shopping Get Away"
Just a weekend to get away from home and do some shopping. This area gave us access to Eden Prairie Center and Mall of America.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Aaron
"Don't stay here paperthin wall if you can avoid it"
We stayed there 2 nights. The first night the next door freeway kept us up all night because the sound comes right through the windows. We ended up leaving the A/C on to kill the noise but lowered the room to 60 degrees. I got 4 hours of sleep the first night. The second night a drunk wedding party girl yelled and cried in the hall from 2am until 4am I opened the door and told her to take her drunk butt to bed. I said do you want to go to jail. She said yes. She tried pushing the door open and coming in. I went to call 911 but the phone by the door was unplugged and didn't work. I went downstairs to the desk and she was down there and tried blocking my path to the front desk. I told the night clerk to call the cops. The cops arrived and we went upstairs where she was again being loud in the hall. I said your ride is here. He said if he arrested her that I would have to come back to testify in Minneapolis from Des Moines. I said just make her be quiet. I got to bed at 5 am and had to be up at 6 am for a family breakfast before a funeral. I was so exhausted then had to drive home 6 hours after that. I was dead when I got back. I would never stay at this paperthin window and door hotel again. I had to go back home just to rest up from my stay there. I have never seen such a poorly constructed and run place in my life. My first clue should have been when they offered free ear plugs in the lobby for the room.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
mike
We had a late check in due to a hockey game and the staff was great about making sure we still had a great time. They offered to help get our stuff upstairs and that if we needed a snack or late meal they were there for us.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
The hotel was full of youth. Balls bounced off walls most of the night. My wife didn't get much sleep.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Terrible Stay"
I was not happy about our stay at this hotel. We frequently stay at this Hyatt in Eden Prarie whenever we come to town 5 or 6 times a year. We have never had a bad experience except this time was different. The hotel shower didn't drain and the drain was full of hair from the previous guest. The heater did not work at all - A loud grinding noise was what we had to deal with all night. The carpet was never vacuumed crumbs all over the floor. I asked the front office if we could get a new room because of these issues and the man at the front desk stated they were full sorry. No money back, no room change, no care for us at all. VERY FRUSTRATING. I will NEVER recommend this hotel again. For the price u pay as a 4 star hotel this one gets 1 star.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Austin
"Pleasant stay every year!"
Our family enjoys the stay here every year. No real complaints ...
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Helpful staff.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
We were in town for business/pleasure. Our stay at the Hyatt Place was wonderful.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Cynthia
"regarding your hotel"
Id like my money back
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
derek
"Cold as Ice!"
Took the time to write a thoughtful review...but apparently too long winded. IS what it is, a clean business traveler hotel with awful heating! My room was frozen, they switched the filters, said i would be taken care of due to inconvenience...and I was not. I will now go out of my way to never let my money end up in Hyatt hands.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2015
"Couple's getaway"
We stayed at Hyatt Place as an overnight couple's getaway. The price was right and the room was comfortable overall. The shower could have used a good scrubbing with some bleach. The grout was black in places. Breakfast was late being set up and it certainly did not look like the picture in the elevator. One of the English muffins set out had mold on it.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Kathrine
was excellent
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Rollis
"Anonymous"
We had no internet service so I called and it hadn't been reported. There was a problem and within 20 minutes it was fixed.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Not Provided
"Rooms are great amenities were poor."
Lobby, bar and breakfast area all in one small spot.No hot tub which we were looking forward too. Unable to use the pool because they closed at 10:00.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Christine
This hotel was beyond what I expected for the price. The room itself was so spacious. The staff were so nice and welcomed us. They didn't seem annoyed to talk to us. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Trisha
no hot tub, but good breakfast... room was a little cold and had a tough time adjusting. good location
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Jeremiah
"great getaway for football family"
Went to Eden Prairie to see the Vikings play. Had an awesome time in the area. Wonderful people, great hotel, great staff. Room clean, only thing missing was a microwave in the room.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
joy e
We like to stay in this area when we take a trip to the Twin Cities. The staff was amazing!! The hotel was very clean both in the commons areas and our room. Close to shopping and interstate.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Chad
"Great room for the money"
Very nice hotel, great value. Close to freeway, but traffic noise wasn't all that noticeable.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
Great Hot Breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Todd
"Comfy and reasonably"
Hyatt Place was in a nice easy to find location. Close to a mall in Eden Prairie. Breakfast was okay but I think could be tended to a little better. I was disappointed that there was no area information available anywhere in the hotel. We didn't know what there was to do anywhere around there because there was no information to be found, not even a map.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
deana
The cost was very reasonable, the staff was outstanding, very polite and prompt, we would do it all over again. Thank you
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Good
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"nice hotel at a good price"
it was great for the price, there was hair on the floor of our bathroom(gross). Pool could use a update and hot tub.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Comfortable, great breakfast!"
Very nice rooms, right off the Highway. Great breakfast. We'd stay again,
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Poor staff/Room not put together"
The staff did not listen when we asked to be put in rooms near each other, we were family staying in two rooms, attending a wedding. They acted as if we pulled up to a drive through and everybody had to take what they got, not what they ordered. Upon entering the room, we realized the seat cover for the toilet seat was lying on the floor next to the toilet and the mat for the tub was curled up in the corner behind the toilet. Did someone forget to put the room together??? We had to unplug the refridgerator because it was too loud!
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Sue
Exceptionality clean!
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
"Don't let the Hyatt name fool you"
Though the hotel was listed as "No Smoking", our room - particularly the bed - smelled of stale smoke. The room had a large double window but one side of it did not fit right in the track, leaving a gap for the wind to whistle through (we blocked it with towels). It would have been nice to have some sort of guest directory in the rooms, or at least decent signage. Instead, we had to find an employee to find out where the ice machines were (only on 3rd & 5th floors), where the pool was (no jacuzzi), and where the vending machines were (there were none - despite a sign labeled 'ice & vending' pointing down a hall). Hospitality is not a priority here. We won't stay at a Hyatt Place again.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Debra
"Great Value"
Stayed one night with my husband & 2 grandchildren who used the pull out sofa be. No complaints as we were all tired & slept well. Easy to find, good parking - just what we needed.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Huge Rooms"
Came for the Viking game a day early, asked if we could bring our bikes up to our room and were told that was fine. most hotels don't have enough room but this one had room to spare. rooms are HUGE will definitely be back
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Excellence..."
The only down sides to the whole experience were two instances. Both were minor and probably one could have been fixed had we pursued it. 1.) No microwave in the room. 2.) The bathroom was a bit small. We intend to stay there again, mind you. Probably in the same room even. It was that overall enjoyable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast they put on was by far better then the two other competitors that we stayed at previously.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Jeffrey R
Breakfast was good each day. Plenty to choose from. Pillows were a little soft for our taste but overall room was spacious and very comfortable.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Paula
"Great Room!"
The room exceeded our expectation. We had a minor issue with our door, but it was fixed the very next morning and they gave us a discount for the inconvenience. Breakfast was ok. The first English muffin that I picked had mold on it and the coffee was totally empty at 8:30 AM. We didn't have breakfast there the next morning because of this.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Janet
Spacious clean rooms. Nice variety of breakfast items. Easy off the highway. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Nice and clean. Newer facility. Nice Breakfast
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Very nice, will return."
Very stylish hotel, modern, clean, well appointed. Only issue we had was location and that because our GPS maps were old. The frontage roads around the hotel have been redone with a myriad of roundabouts. We struggled to get in and out of this property. Go old world and read the signs and turn off your GPS
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Hyatt is home."
Amazing staff. Breakfast I think could use a little more, but overall it was still better than most. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Tyler
"GREAT HOTEL!"
SUCH A NICE HOTEL SPACIOUS FOR OUR TODDLER AND CLEAN, BREAKFAST WAS GREAT AS WELL!!
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Samantha
"Will not stay here again"
Big disappointment. When I arrived at my door the door was open. When I pushed it in, there was trash in the middle of the floor, as I went back downstairs, luggage in tote, the desk attendant did not offer any words just took my key and asked if I had a floor preference and then gave me another key. I may have been expecting too much for expecting an apology, help with my luggage or at least an explanation. This has not been my experience with other Hyatt Place hotels but was a disappointment and I will not stay here again. I am in the Eden Prairie area once per month with work so a loss for them, gain for me.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Natasha
"mini suite"
strange room set up but nice Beds comfortable Very clean A mini mini suite!
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"Perfect place to stay for a quick getaway!"
My partner and I just spent 4 nights at the Hyatt Place and I have to say that we had an excellent stay. The front desk staff were incredibly sweet and accommodating (we had friends coming down the next day and even though they pulled into town at 11AM, the front desk was still able to give them their room!). The room was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good each morning...better than the run-of-the-mill waffles you get in other places. We'll definitely be back.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Hyatt is home"
Amazing. Cheap price for a king bed on the top floor. Nice staff. I thought the breakfast could be a little better but the stay was amazing nonetheless. They have a lot of free toiletries, and tons of stuff to borrow completely free. I will always stay at this hotel when I am near
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Tyler
"Relaxing stay"
Perfect respite from visiting elderly parents in nearby assisted living facility.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Enjoyed the great warm breakfast over the weekend. Bathroom was difficult to use with such small space to open the door. Friendly service, and very quick to answer our questions. A chilly pool and lack of whirlpool was a big bummer. Lots of dust and dirt under and behind furniture. Lots of chip wood with cabinets and such. Again the location was perfect, with great friendly service and wonderful breakfast! We would go back again and use this hotel for the right deal!
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Great Hotel. I'd stay here again for sure"
Awesome Breakfast, great service. Shower head had some mold around the shower head. But the room was very clean other then that.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015