All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10110 U S Hwy 281 N, San Antonio, TX, 78216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"great hotel"
Ill be going back real soon
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Keith
"Great stay, just know where you're going! ;)"
We spent the weekend in San Antonio for a college graduation and Mother's Day. The hotel was very clean and the staff were absolutely wonderful! The two gentlemen working the hot breakfast counter were absolutely delightful! They made my mornings! The bed was a little too firm for me, but the rest of my family loved it! The breakfast had a great variety! The only problem was the location. If you are not familiar with the area, it's easy to miss the exit and get lost. Thank God for OnStar! Overall it was a great stay! I've always loved the Embassy Suites Hotels!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sandra
"Short family trip"
Great stay as everything went great. My 8 month old daughter loved the stay and her 'crib' that was provided there. Will stay again when in the area.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Confusing Location"
I will Never stay at the airport location again! It is very complicated to get to. On & off the freeway;-( I use Embassy often this location didn't work for me
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Norma
"Best steak ever!"
Overall great stay. Breakfast was good and my husband said their steak was the best he's ever taste!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
LaTanya
"Will be staying at Embassy Suites again soon!"
Really enjoyed the night we were there. The lounge had great food and drinks. Just right for our girls night out.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Kimberly
"Quality, clean hotel.....recommended stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and comfortable. I would recommend booking.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"San Antonio - Airport"
The hotel staff was very nice and welcoming especially the front desk. hotel is very clean. Carpets in rooms are very dark and did feel a little sticky. Happy hour and breakfast were all good. Room service was good. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport for a 6am flight. It ran perfectly
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
MARK
"Kinda dissappointed"
The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful but I can't say the same for the kitchen staff. When I was ordering my omlets from the chef I literally felt like if I was in the scene from Sienfeld (the soup episode). Several people waited over 10 minutes for clean plates and bowls, when we brought it up to the employees attention all she did was mumble "no more plates, egg, bacon... No more nothing". The two gentlemen handling the complementary drinks were also very friendly, they didn't seem to mind the long line of people. I usually enjoy the stay at this particular hotel but this time is was different.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marisol
"Nice Place"
Very nice Motel with the exception of the sofa and chair in the room. Furniture was very uncomfortable due to the fact that it was worn out. The staff was very friendly and the motel was very clean. Even though this motel is located at the edge of a major airport, we never heard any airplane noise. I would recommend this Motel and would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Russell
"Shining Star"
I enjoyed my stay. My only conflict would have been the one bug I killed. I left the lights on all night, however that was the only one I saw the entire time. I still rate this hotel 4.55 stars!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"very much enjoyed it!!!"
Hotel was clean...staff was nice and courteous...very enjoyable
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
TANYA
"Pleasant"
Be back
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jose
"Not too shabby!"
Overall, a good experience. Few things I noticed with the housekeeping, there was a dirty coffee filter pod in my coffee maker when I went to make a pot. The microwave and windows were in dire need of a good wipe down. And for some strange reason, all my lamps were unplugged went I got into the room. Like they moved them and never plugged them in when they moved them back. Strange. I alerted the front desk and they responded with repeated apologies, an offer to switch rooms (I declined, not necessary), and even a little goodie bag filled with treats and sweets when I got back from dinner. Other than that, it was great. Breakfast was delicious. Hotel was on the quieter side, always good. And the bed and pillows were very comfortable...like I want to stuff these pillows in my bag and take them home kind of comfortable. Staff was nice and very attentive and parking wasn't near the headache I expected. Great location, 15 minutes or less from anything you want to do in San Antonio. :)
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Danelle
"wonderful!"
Great
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Brenda
"TANA Mtg."
I stayed at this hotel after checking out of a terrible Days Inn. When I go to San Antonio again I will stay there.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hotel"
Was great, shuttle downtown would be an upgrade
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not your average embassy suites."
Great area right next to the airport. Hop on 281 and go north or south for good restaurants. Although this is an embassy suites don't expect the same cleanliness as usual. This one is very outdated and needs renovating. Our room had a musty odor from an outside window leak. The room would never get below 70 degrees. The hotel was full of kids sports teams so be prepared for long lines at breakfast. Most embassy suites have delicious breakfast but I'm afraid this one does not.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Joshua
"No Wireless?"
I booked the room at embassy suites because each suite has a desk and I thought it be a good choice because I need to prepare for a very important business meeting. Turns out that the hotel wireless was not working and the front desk staff was very little help. The end result was I had to go to McDonald's to prepare for my meeting. I doubt I will stay at this hotel chain again. I paid for the amenities and doc not receive the benefit of using them
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff to address any issues during you stay. We are also currently evaluating our Internet offerings and hope to soon have a more robust option to keep our guests content.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
brandon
"Birthday Getaway!"
1st time. disappointed with room, "felt wedged in" as corner room to stairwell. Narrow hallway from living area to bedroom. Stuffy, requested fan, twice. 2nd day left 10-4, came back no maid service, left again, trash still on table & floor, obviously cleaned hurriedly. Overall decent. Hotel staff very pleasant.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Hotels.com after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Aaron
"Great customer service!"
Bad weather kept me in San Antonio for the night. I was not happy about being stuck but the hotel was wonderful and everyone there made my stay as comfortable as possible. I will be staying with them again in the future.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you so much for your review! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Room dirty. Hotel was nice 25 years ago but run down now.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. We are also taking a look at ways to improve our hotel and a renovation is in our near future. Please give us another look when your travels bring your our way again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
My wife and I stayed here as a last minute option for a valentines day get a way. The staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel is well kept too. We certainly recommend This hotel.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review and for your support and patronage! Come back and see us again soon and we will set everything up for another terrific stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Great stay, very nice room. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Everything OK"
Breakfast no as good as other Embassies.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"owner"
We got the 2 bedroom suite. But it really wasnt. Beds were hard the one bedroom only had a full size bed. The sofa bed was horrible. Definitely needs a upgrade
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to constantly improve our hotel and level of service. It is always important for us to hear from our customers in order to better serve all our guests and to further provide a level of service that exceeds those expectations.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Went for s special school ceremony and was great! It was good to know it had a restaurant in the hotel so we were able to eat before mass. Friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we did just that during your recent stay. I sincerely thank you for your review and please come back and enjoy our hospitality again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Aileen
"No free wifi"
It was very pleasant and comfortable. I was however disappointed that you have to pay for wifi.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff and thanked them for doing what it takes to satisfy our guests! We are also currently evaluating our Internet offerings and hope to soon have a more robust option to keep our guests content.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
enrique
Stayed one night. Big breakfast. Front desk guys are nice.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Hotels.com after your recent stay with us. We look to feedback to assist us on improving our service and quality as well as keeps us focused on what's important to our guests. I will share with the operations team and especially thank our dedicated Front Desk staff on a job well done!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Weekend in San Antonio, Texas"
We had a great stay with our family. The grandchildren loved the indoor pool. definitely would stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your time and feedback. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff and thanked them for doing what it takes to satisfy our guests!
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
sam
"Cheap on pillows"
We stay at this Embassy everytime we visit San Antonio. This past visit was a little disappointing. They didn't have extra pillows for the pull out bed, so my husband and I had to give ours up to kiddos. When I called front desk, their response was that the extra pillows were on our bed (which were really little) and they are out of pillows. What?! Embassy out of pillows?! Not a happy camper.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Breakfast Omelet is good."
The breakfast was good, and the complimentary snacks and drinks adds up, the staff are friendly. But disappointed with the room, the sink clogged and can see hairs in the toilet and sink, so we ended brushing at the sink near the kitchen. You can tell that it wasn't clean because there's some dirty spots here and there. Good thing I always bring Lysol wipes with me.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to tell us how your stay was at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be evaluating the comments. We hope to serve you better in your next visit to our hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Amazing stay!!!"
Excellent customer service!!! from the moment that we arrived, we felt welcomed. The front desk, shuttle service, evening crew, and breakfast crew, you could tell that they enjoy working at this hotel and passed the good vibes to the guest. Our stay was AMAZING!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Hector
"Great hotel for grandchildren"
We took our 4th grade granddaughters for a Texas History Tour. The room separation was a plus for us as well as the delicious breakfast. The location of the hotel was not that far from the downtown attractions while being far enough to keep us out of the crowds. Though we were adjacent to the airport, there was no aircraft noise to disturb. A wonderful stay!
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback! Also, we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us for your travel to San Antonio.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
"San Antonio Embassy Suites -- Airport location"
Maid service left a lot to be desired.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review of the opportunity with your guest room service. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to refresh our services.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Carolyn L
Great breakfast.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"ARE YOU KIDDING?!!"
Tried to check in a little early, but was told rooms wouldn't be ready until 4:00. Lady at front desk said she would call us if something became available, but when we went back on our own to check, we found out that there were rooms that were ready. (Gee, thanks for the phone call lady!) This was a big inconvenience, as I'm sure it was also for the other 30 people waiting around! Food on the breakfast buffet was horrible both mornings we attempted to eat. Thought the first time might just be an exception, so went back a second time to find it was no better! The potatoes tasted old and rubbery, eggs tasted like the substitute kind, all pastries were hard and stale, bacon and sausage were swimming in grease, coffee was of the cheapest brand, and even the made to order omelette came out hard and dry. Getting in and out of the parking lot is like being in a maze, with no smooth way to get in or out. The worst thing was all the 9 wild children that were left running around the seating areas. We almost tripped twice with all the action, I'm disappointed that the hotel staff did nothing to make the situation better for their guests. I get that " kids will be kids", but this wasn't their own personal playground! Of course the irresponsible parents were nowhere to be found...the staff should have taken control of this!! Don't waste your time staying at this very dated and small hotel. Spent your hard earned money at a hotel that values their customers!!
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
cameron
"Home Sweet Home"
I always stay here. There is a REAL breakfast, gym, indoor pool with a jacuzzi. We like that we can stay close to the airport because our flights always leave very early. The transportation van is very convenient
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review on Hotels.com as well as your recognition of the hotel's Food and Beverage. It is our livelihood to provide a clean, well-maintained and service focused hotel for our loyal customers.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Caroline
"SA Embassy"
Great Stay, wonderful staff. Everything you expect from an Embassy Suites
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your time and review on Hotels.com. We always appreciate seeing positive reviews along with the ones that provide us with opportunities to improve. Come back and see us again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Trip to San Antonio"
Very good hotel
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you very much and please come back and see us again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Celestin
"Shopping weekend"
Hotel was great. No problems while there. Room was clean, breakfast buffet was very good. Tables were hard to finder you need to get there early. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We are very pleased your enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Cynthia
"Stole out ps4 in the parking lot"
We have a ford expedition we left our sons ps4 christmas present in the last row with the seats down and two bags so no one could see it but when we returned it had the two bags all open and the
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We are sorry to hear about your troubles, if you haven't done so, please notify the police and report the theft. We do our best to ensure a safe, well lit parking area for our guests, but we cannot always control those that seek to do harm to others.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Angry
Enjoyed
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you Eugene! Please come back the next time you are in our neck of the woods!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Eugene
Perfect location for our needs - visiting family, restraunts, etc.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review on Hotels.com! It is very much appreciated.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice Pool"
I booked this room so that my kids could use the indoor pool. The pool was warm and the towels well stocked. The room was clean, but warm and humid. There was no fan in the bathroom to draw out the moisture. The WiFi is also not free, it's $10 nightly.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review. Stay tuned for an exciting announcement with regards to WiFi!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Keya
"Good customer service"
It's unfortunate best experience for me to stay in Embassy suites San Antonio,I Was so pride of the service from shuttle thru costumer service,very friendly.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Hotels.com after your recent stay with us. We look to feedback to assist us on improving our service and quality as well as keeps us focused on what's important to our guests. I will share with the operations team and especially thank our dedicated drivers on a job well done!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
nsinga freddy
"Nice Amenities and Friendly Staff"
From the Front Desk, to Housekeeping, to Restaurant staff, everyone was friendly and very helpful. Additionally, you cant beat the full breakfast and manager's reception. Overall, an awesome stay.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Expedia.com after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them for their hard work!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Debra
"Mediocre at Best"
rented a meeting room and the service was poor. No communications, room AC was broke and snacks tasted horrible. While the rate was good, I would not come back unless there was no options.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. We actively listen to all our guests that choose to share the details of their stay. I have also shared your feedback with the hotel staff and Food & Beverage teams so we can continue to take steps to improve our hotel and level of service.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"great property and at a good price"
a very pleasant stay. we have stayed at this embassy suites hotel at least three times within the past two months and it's one of our favorites. the staff is very courteous and professional.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Overnight in San Antonio"
Great location from airport. The evening reception was nice. The room was a worn out. The carpet was stained and worn and there were stains on the sofa.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014