All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
10110 U S Hwy 281 N, San Antonio, TX, 78216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

We really enjoyed ourselves at the hotel. Our kids enjoyed the pool, the breakfast was GREAT, the CHEF was awesome. He made sure we were satisfied with our food.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2015
ruby
"Big rooms for family vacation"
We love to staying at the Embassy because of the big rooms they have available. Another big plus is that it's a 10-15 minute drive to Fiesta Texas.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Edmundo
"just made the cut"
everything very accessible, happy hour and breakfast amenities very good. there was less furniture in this Embassy suite than any other we had gone to The den furniture was dated. The bed room was comfortable but there wasn't a comfortable chair in the bedroom.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Bobdy
"Embassy Experience"
When ever I take a trip with my family, I always stay at Embassy for the comfort, the service, and for the price.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Porfirio
"Consistently Good!"
Always consistently good along with a fantastic breakfast!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Brandon
"great value."
A little dated, but well maintained. Great service, great breakfast. Overall, great value. I will return.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
gary
"Cleaniness"
I have been staying in this hotel for years, every time we go to San Antonio we stay there but this time our room was old, it smelled like old building and the carpet wasnt very clean. But still, the breakfast is a plus and the staff is very friendly
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Vacay"
Great
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Ala
"great hotel"
Ill be going back real soon
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Keith
"Great stay, just know where you're going! ;)"
We spent the weekend in San Antonio for a college graduation and Mother's Day. The hotel was very clean and the staff were absolutely wonderful! The two gentlemen working the hot breakfast counter were absolutely delightful! They made my mornings! The bed was a little too firm for me, but the rest of my family loved it! The breakfast had a great variety! The only problem was the location. If you are not familiar with the area, it's easy to miss the exit and get lost. Thank God for OnStar! Overall it was a great stay! I've always loved the Embassy Suites Hotels!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Sandra
"Short family trip"
Great stay as everything went great. My 8 month old daughter loved the stay and her 'crib' that was provided there. Will stay again when in the area.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Confusing Location"
I will Never stay at the airport location again! It is very complicated to get to. On & off the freeway;-( I use Embassy often this location didn't work for me
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Norma
"Best steak ever!"
Overall great stay. Breakfast was good and my husband said their steak was the best he's ever taste!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
LaTanya
"Will be staying at Embassy Suites again soon!"
Really enjoyed the night we were there. The lounge had great food and drinks. Just right for our girls night out.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Kimberly
"Quality, clean hotel.....recommended stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and comfortable. I would recommend booking.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"weakest embassy suite"
Completely weak experience compared to many other embassy suites
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Night away from children"
It was extremely clean the room was spacious and the staff was very friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
kimberly
"Great staff, uncomfortable stay"
Staff was great! Room layout was perfect and we thought we'd found a gem, but after a while we noticed the following: 1. There was this incredibly annoying screeching and shuffle sound that happened randomly somewhere outside our room that we couldn't pinpoint and didn't notice until we were putting our kids to bed. We weren't going to change rooms at this point. 2. The sofa sleeper that made our room able to accommodate 6 guests was unusable. My wife and I had to scramble to try and figure some sort of accommodation in the room. Again, our kids are asleep, moving was not an option. 3. Furniture was very well used and old - really needs some updating. Chairs felt like you were falling through to the floor and the sofa sleeper seems like it's from the 70s. 4. Breakfast and happy hour were FANTASTIC!! Truly excellent service by the staff. 5. Oh yes and the indoor pool. Very small, very crowded.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Always a comfortable stay—kiddos love the breakfast and reception (adults too!). The only complaint is that this last stay the wifi was not free, and I believe it has been in the past with my husband's Hilton rewards membership. We had just stayed at the Drury and had free wifi, so my husband mentioned that this might be a consideration in the future if choosing between the two. (Personally, I still prefer Embassy, but depending on the rates available at each location, the wifi issue may be a factor in our choice.)
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Iris
"San Antonio - Airport"
The hotel staff was very nice and welcoming especially the front desk. hotel is very clean. Carpets in rooms are very dark and did feel a little sticky. Happy hour and breakfast were all good. Room service was good. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport for a 6am flight. It ran perfectly
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
MARK
"Kinda dissappointed"
The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful but I can't say the same for the kitchen staff. When I was ordering my omlets from the chef I literally felt like if I was in the scene from Sienfeld (the soup episode). Several people waited over 10 minutes for clean plates and bowls, when we brought it up to the employees attention all she did was mumble "no more plates, egg, bacon... No more nothing". The two gentlemen handling the complementary drinks were also very friendly, they didn't seem to mind the long line of people. I usually enjoy the stay at this particular hotel but this time is was different.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marisol
"Nice Place"
Very nice Motel with the exception of the sofa and chair in the room. Furniture was very uncomfortable due to the fact that it was worn out. The staff was very friendly and the motel was very clean. Even though this motel is located at the edge of a major airport, we never heard any airplane noise. I would recommend this Motel and would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Russell
"Hotel is old and smeltnlike it"
It was a ok stay. Old hotel and it showed its age. Breakfast and free drink were great
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Shining Star"
I enjoyed my stay. My only conflict would have been the one bug I killed. I left the lights on all night, however that was the only one I saw the entire time. I still rate this hotel 4.55 stars!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"very much enjoyed it!!!"
Hotel was clean...staff was nice and courteous...very enjoyable
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
TANYA
"Pleasant"
Be back
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jose
"Not too shabby!"
Overall, a good experience. Few things I noticed with the housekeeping, there was a dirty coffee filter pod in my coffee maker when I went to make a pot. The microwave and windows were in dire need of a good wipe down. And for some strange reason, all my lamps were unplugged went I got into the room. Like they moved them and never plugged them in when they moved them back. Strange. I alerted the front desk and they responded with repeated apologies, an offer to switch rooms (I declined, not necessary), and even a little goodie bag filled with treats and sweets when I got back from dinner. Other than that, it was great. Breakfast was delicious. Hotel was on the quieter side, always good. And the bed and pillows were very comfortable...like I want to stuff these pillows in my bag and take them home kind of comfortable. Staff was nice and very attentive and parking wasn't near the headache I expected. Great location, 15 minutes or less from anything you want to do in San Antonio. :)
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Danelle
"wonderful!"
Great
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Brenda
"TANA Mtg."
I stayed at this hotel after checking out of a terrible Days Inn. When I go to San Antonio again I will stay there.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hotel"
Was great, shuttle downtown would be an upgrade
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not your average embassy suites."
Great area right next to the airport. Hop on 281 and go north or south for good restaurants. Although this is an embassy suites don't expect the same cleanliness as usual. This one is very outdated and needs renovating. Our room had a musty odor from an outside window leak. The room would never get below 70 degrees. The hotel was full of kids sports teams so be prepared for long lines at breakfast. Most embassy suites have delicious breakfast but I'm afraid this one does not.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Joshua
"No Wireless?"
I booked the room at embassy suites because each suite has a desk and I thought it be a good choice because I need to prepare for a very important business meeting. Turns out that the hotel wireless was not working and the front desk staff was very little help. The end result was I had to go to McDonald's to prepare for my meeting. I doubt I will stay at this hotel chain again. I paid for the amenities and doc not receive the benefit of using them
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff to address any issues during you stay. We are also currently evaluating our Internet offerings and hope to soon have a more robust option to keep our guests content.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
brandon
"Will stay again!"
I got the room as a surprise for my soon to be husband for the night and it was great! The room was big and clean and so nice! Thinking of using them in Hawaii on our honeymoon!
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Roxy
"Birthday Getaway!"
1st time. disappointed with room, "felt wedged in" as corner room to stairwell. Narrow hallway from living area to bedroom. Stuffy, requested fan, twice. 2nd day left 10-4, came back no maid service, left again, trash still on table & floor, obviously cleaned hurriedly. Overall decent. Hotel staff very pleasant.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Hotels.com after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Aaron
"Great customer service!"
Bad weather kept me in San Antonio for the night. I was not happy about being stuck but the hotel was wonderful and everyone there made my stay as comfortable as possible. I will be staying with them again in the future.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you so much for your review! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"2 bedroom suite"
I had a sleep over party for my daughters birthday. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING! the indoor pool is great and free happy hour and full breakfast was perfect!
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback! Also, we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us for your travel to San Antonio.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Room dirty. Hotel was nice 25 years ago but run down now.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. We are also taking a look at ways to improve our hotel and a renovation is in our near future. Please give us another look when your travels bring your our way again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
My wife and I stayed here as a last minute option for a valentines day get a way. The staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel is well kept too. We certainly recommend This hotel.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review and for your support and patronage! Come back and see us again soon and we will set everything up for another terrific stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Great stay, very nice room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Everything OK"
Breakfast no as good as other Embassies.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"owner"
We got the 2 bedroom suite. But it really wasnt. Beds were hard the one bedroom only had a full size bed. The sofa bed was horrible. Definitely needs a upgrade
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to constantly improve our hotel and level of service. It is always important for us to hear from our customers in order to better serve all our guests and to further provide a level of service that exceeds those expectations.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Went for s special school ceremony and was great! It was good to know it had a restaurant in the hotel so we were able to eat before mass. Friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we did just that during your recent stay. I sincerely thank you for your review and please come back and enjoy our hospitality again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Aileen
"No free wifi"
It was very pleasant and comfortable. I was however disappointed that you have to pay for wifi.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff and thanked them for doing what it takes to satisfy our guests! We are also currently evaluating our Internet offerings and hope to soon have a more robust option to keep our guests content.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
enrique
Stayed one night. Big breakfast. Front desk guys are nice.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Hotels.com after your recent stay with us. We look to feedback to assist us on improving our service and quality as well as keeps us focused on what's important to our guests. I will share with the operations team and especially thank our dedicated Front Desk staff on a job well done!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Weekend in San Antonio, Texas"
We had a great stay with our family. The grandchildren loved the indoor pool. definitely would stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your time and feedback. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff and thanked them for doing what it takes to satisfy our guests!
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
sam
"Cheap on pillows"
We stay at this Embassy everytime we visit San Antonio. This past visit was a little disappointing. They didn't have extra pillows for the pull out bed, so my husband and I had to give ours up to kiddos. When I called front desk, their response was that the extra pillows were on our bed (which were really little) and they are out of pillows. What?! Embassy out of pillows?! Not a happy camper.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Breakfast Omelet is good."
The breakfast was good, and the complimentary snacks and drinks adds up, the staff are friendly. But disappointed with the room, the sink clogged and can see hairs in the toilet and sink, so we ended brushing at the sink near the kitchen. You can tell that it wasn't clean because there's some dirty spots here and there. Good thing I always bring Lysol wipes with me.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for taking the time to tell us how your stay was at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be evaluating the comments. We hope to serve you better in your next visit to our hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Amazing stay!!!"
Excellent customer service!!! from the moment that we arrived, we felt welcomed. The front desk, shuttle service, evening crew, and breakfast crew, you could tell that they enjoy working at this hotel and passed the good vibes to the guest. Our stay was AMAZING!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Hector
"Great hotel for grandchildren"
We took our 4th grade granddaughters for a Texas History Tour. The room separation was a plus for us as well as the delicious breakfast. The location of the hotel was not that far from the downtown attractions while being far enough to keep us out of the crowds. Though we were adjacent to the airport, there was no aircraft noise to disturb. A wonderful stay!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
"San Antonio Embassy Suites -- Airport location"
Maid service left a lot to be desired.
Response by Embassy Suites San Antonio - International Airport
Thank you for your review of the opportunity with your guest room service. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to refresh our services.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015