All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
321 East 5th Avenue, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and conveniant"
Very nice staff and a clean and comfortable room! Close to downtown and walkable
Other trip May 22, 2015
"MAE"
I dont like where the laundry is located, would be better if it was in the same building.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Not a vacation hotel"
Both beds and the bathroom were dirty. The staff did respond quickly but it did not matter. We went to a new hotel the next day.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Clean and Quiet"
I wish there was better parking but with the location there's not much you can do. Other than that, very nice place, clean, comfortable and quiet. Will most likely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
"WIFI on the 4th floor sucks"
WIFI on the 4th floor sucks, however everything else is great. But if your here on business try to get a room closer to the 1st floor
4 night business trip May 4, 2015
Mario
"Stayed before and I'll stay again"
It was nice
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"Lovely views and close to shops"
Right in midtown and close to Visitor Information Offices and Courteous Staff
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Alvin
This hotel is a good value but what made our stay great was the staff in particular Darlene. She was very friendly as well as helpful and had great suggestions for things in the area.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
It was ok
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Okay Place for Okay Price"
This hotel is fairly cheap compared to many of the surrounding hotels. It was okay for one night, but the pillows and bed weren't all that comfortable. The positives were the airport shuttle, location (right downtown and not in a shady area), and the hotel staff were very friendly. As the title of this review suggests, average place for an average price.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Out for a weekend of fun"
This time my room was cooler than previously; however, it was still too hot without opening the window some. My room was clean and comfortable. There are not many channels on the tv if you care to relax with a good program. The parking sucks!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"A nice night on the town"
The price was right, and the cleanliness and friendly service even better
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"not bad for the price"
i stayed two days there and i wasn't terribly bad i am also a hotel Employee so i know First Hand what it take to be a good Hotel with an excellent Staff, i really liked the City and its people, i took a taxi to the mall charge me five dollars i had only hundred Dollar Bills he also did had change and did not except CC so he told me That its ok he will come to back to hotel, and he never did.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Riya
When we came in front desk customer service was very slow. We had to wait more than 20-30 minutes to get checked in to our booked hotel room and the service was UNFRIENDLY and we felt very unwelcome!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Analler
"Good and bad!!"
Great staff, run down hotel, horrible odor in room. Woke up to traffic sound. Very dirty carpets all through hotel. Even elevator dirty. Bed was clean and comfortable. Sometimes that is all that matters.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
jeannie
"comfort"
Very good customer service. Beds could be a lil softer. Overall great hotel
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
OSMAN
"walking distance to many places"
i had a wonderful stay. Darla and other hotel staff were helpful and very friendly. This will always be my hotel of choice when in Anchorage
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
diana
"The coldest day in Anchorage"
The Hotel was pretty east to get to and, Its location is walking distance from some really nice places. However, the hotel was dated. The room was cold and had no way to adjust the temperature. The front desk staff was not very friendly. Over all for a quick get away for business its great for a turn and burn. For a family visit, I would more than likely look elsewhere.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good Stay"
Very nice & courteous staff.......................
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ikel
Good room for the price. Friendly staff. Elevator was dirty.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Its within walking distance of everything downtown"
I'm sorry all we did is sleep there. We popped in and out during our stay
"Fine hotel for Alaska Standards"
Good location downtown. FREE parking, which is wonderful for a downtown location. Caters mostly to the Rural Alaska crowd visiting Anchorage, within walking distance of downtown amenities.
Carlos
"Good for business"
WIFI was excellent. I was there on business so having internet was more important than having a gym (Not sure if they have one or not)
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Mario
"Nice rooms"
Wasnt crowded. Was quiet for the most part. Beds were comfortable. Liked that the room had fridge, microwave and table with two chairs. My biggest complaint was the parking. There wasnt much and so it was kinda hard with 3 small kids to go back and forth. Also there were several homeless people in the alley where you had to walk to get to their additional parking which was kinda uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"night shift clerk"
Night shift clerk was very rude. Filed a complaint with day staff hope they take a look at it
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Convenient location."
Needed a room on short notice, easily accommodated by friendly, professional staff.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Traveler
"Affordable Downtown stay"
Hotel is basic for what it offers. Good price for Anchorage that can be overpriced in and out of season. Wirhin walkkng distance of restaurants on 5th Ave. Rooms facing Cordova Str and 5th Ave can get some street noise from nearby night clubs over weekens. Parking space at the back of the hotel seems not safe. Had some items taken from my car during the night.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient location, rude staff and scary elevator"
I was told that both the nights I would be staying would be under one reservation. After being up all night the night before my daughters early morning surgery, we came back to the hotel and were interrupted by housekeeping. We had to go check out and then check back in. Then after I did that, ingot my daughter back to sleep and we were awakened by housekeeping again even after we asked to not be disturbed.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
no sleep
"In town for medical."
Comfortable and clean. I got a good night's sleep. Relatively quite. Had to walk always for the parking.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Russ
"Good value for money"
Good location, close to good restaurants, bars and biking along the Tony Knowles path. Free parking and breakfast, our room was clean and spacious with fridge, micro and coffee. The front desk was very helpful. For people on a budget, an excellent hotel.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Overnight"
Only an overnight stay to coordinate with the next flight. They were most accommodating, friendly and efficient. They provided only coffee in the morning, which was fine, and a friendly ride to the airport. Very good.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Dorris
"Rooms"
Fine in located in newer part of hotel Better to go to another hotel if assigned to older part
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Babs
"Average place. Okay for the price."
We stayed here on two nights during a recent trip to Alaska. Nothing fancy about the place. It's a bit old but it's okay to spans the night. On one of the nights, there as smell in the bathroom. They don't have a breakfast area but they gave us coupons to a restaurant next door which was nice. People at the reception were nice and asked about what they could have done better.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
AeJay
"Close to JBER and Downtown Anchorage"
I loved that this hotel was so convenient to Elmendorf AFB since I was there to visit my son. It turned out to be only about 5 minutes away from his base lodging. It was also close to downtown and easy to walk to the mall or to restaurants. The room was very comfortable, the service friendly and the rate reasonable (for Anchorage). The air conditioner appeared to be stuck on 72 but since the window opened I preferred that anyway. I definitely hope to be able to stay there again.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Christine
We enjoyed our night in the Guesthouse and Suites.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Vicki Marrs
"very hot room"
The pleasantness of the staff ran hot and cold. The morning we arrived we were permitted to check in around noon, van driver was also quite pleasant. Whenever we called down to the front desk we were bothering them. Lobby was nice, but we missed breakfast. The room was like an oven...turned down the thermostat (at 80) and walked to the farmers market (don't miss on summer weekends). Walked all over Anchorage and came back 5 hours later and the room is still way too warm. Opened the window (we had to wear fleece jackets to stay warm outside) to try and cool the room off. Finally gave up on the window idea at 11PM as the drunks outside on the street were noisy and the room was still too hot=turned on the air conditioner...very noisy, but better than the drunks/heat. Our room was on the smallish side and at the back of the building. It had a small refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV. The shower floor was darkly stained and the amenities were sparse (1 small shampoo and soap). Over all, if the room had not been so hot the rating would have been 4-good/above average. Commented when we were leaving for the airport that the room had been way too hot and the desk person said that they had just adjusted for the colder weather earlier in the week and were not able to readjust for the "warmer" weather. Too bad, it is a nice hotel that won't cost and arm and a leg and is walking distance to much of Anchorage.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
traveler
The night front desk attendent had poor customer service. While the morning one was bright, cheerful and willing to answer some questions. Parking lot was extremely bad poorly located and right across from an alley way. Was afraid for my vehicle the whole stay
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"GOOD LOCATION - EASY FOR TOURING ANCHORAGE"
Nice hotel - a bit older, but, more than satisfactory. Good location to get around on foot and see the town. Breakfast provided at nearby diner -- very nice and good service. Walking distance to downtown attractions, restaurants.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Karen and Ray
It is relatively inexpensive in the area. So probably that's what you get with what you pay. Still, I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Not bad to stay one night in town"
convenient location within walking distance to downtown Anchorage.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient"
We were pleased with our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The rates were affordable. It was convenient to all attractions that we wanted to see.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Centrally located with black mold in the bathroom"
This place felt, more than anything else, like a dorm room. While the sheets and all seemed clean, the bathroom was in need of a serious deep clean. There was a good deal of black mold in the corners of the bathroom and the grout and tile looked fairly filthy. I'd understand if I paid $40 to pay here, instead of the $149 they charged.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great customer Service Just an old Hotel"
Very friendly staff, discounts at some nearby restruants. The room was Clean bed was good, it about what I excepted. This is an older hotel even knowing it is no smoking room at one time in the history of this place it was a smoking room, you can smell the order of old smoke, at lease I did and I"m not a smoke, a smoker woould not smell it, probable why the staff doesn't smell it most of them smoke for what I seen. It's down town Anchorage so except homeless, drug dealer and hookers in the area, its down town not the hotels fault. Would I stay again if Im in a jam, but not if I can find a better place.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Gunner
was one of most expensive hotels i saw,but was a disappointments,very bad, i forgot a necklace with a airplane ring and a japanese symbol on my room,when i call thems,they told me they dont find it nothing.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
muhamed
"Convenient location but not an easy parking area."
Good free breakfast in nearby restaurant. Clean room but dated furniture.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE"
Don't ever go here they wouldn't let me stay and now aren't refunding me the money and saying I never paid but it did charge my credit card. They sent me out at midnight with nowhere else to go. They are rude and they suck. Never ever stay here.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Chloey
"Walking distance to downtown, average hotel/servic"
We stayed here because it was cheap and in anchorage. Would stay here again if the prices don't go up
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Jordan
"Not my 1st choice"
Overall, not happy.... Carpet was wet from shampoo due to previous occupant having a dog in the room without hotel permission.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
The hotel staff was generally quite pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately the facility and cleanliness was disappointing. The bathroom was dirty and there was hair in the tub. The walls were really thin and we could hear the neighbors through the wall and the traffic on the street.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014