All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7530 Remcon Circle, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Maybe A 2 star... no more"
Took going to 4 rooms to find one that was NOT! SMOKE RIDDEN. fourth room had no smoke smells on the third floor. As an asmatic a serious problem. 3rd one AC broken. Bed was very comfortable in 316, but others over worn!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Mary Rhedah
"Avoid!!"
It was a terrible stay. For starters the room smelled of cigarette smoke. There was garbage and a dust dirt layer under the bed. In addition, some of the lights would not turn on. When the maids came to clean my room, the first day the did not give me fresh towels, the second day they did not put trash liners in my trash can, and the last day these took it upon herself to rearrange and fold my clothes that were laid out. This was strange to me and made me wonder what else the maid was doing with my stuff while I was gone. I would not recommend this motel to anyone, especially for the price. My first few nights there I kept seeing a lady that looked like a 'lady of the night' coming in and out of her room. Not worth the money to stay here. Avoid at all costs!!
4 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not bad~"
I checked in pretty late around 2 am, but the staff was nice and the room was not bad. The hotel is located at El Paso west area, nearby freeway.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Clean Beds"
Clean beds, clean floors and that's it. No breakfast but good location for shopping!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Ruben
"no towels"
Hotel did not have any extra towels I had to take my own trash out to trash bin because no one available to help out this.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
christina
"Horrible"
Don't stay its horrible for its location. You would expect a lot better. Never ever will I stay here again!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Clean, comfortable, economical - perfect for a quick stopover! Friendly staff, nice pool, great location.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Red Roof Inn Review"
There was hair in the bath tub. The ice maker on the 3rd floor did not work and one bed light did not work but they tried to fix it. The bed was very comforable. The location excellent.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Pat
"Great value"
Room was very worth the price. It was clean. Water pressure and temperature of the shower was excellent. Maid service every day by lunchtime and the location and neighborhood was great.
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"El Paso Stay"
While my stay was good over all. The cleaning staff did not follow their own protocol as cleaning the room, as requested by the guest. Seems they took shortcuts to get in and out as fast as possible. They did however did provide me with clean fresh towels & pillow cases.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
It was nice for the price, clean. Found out you only get an iron and hairdryer with a King room which seemed odd.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Staff little rude Beds ok Good size room Good to sleep a night after driving long and go
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Batool
"NOT BY THE AIRPORT!"
The hotel is NOWHERE NEAR THE AIRPORT! I booked this hotel based on a search by the airport--it is not and needs to be updated on hotels.com. The phone number for the hotel on hotels.com isn't correct it has been disconnected! I had to search for the number on the internet. When I called to make a different reservation for a hotel that actually IS BY THE AIRPORT I was told that I would still be charged for both days due to hotel policy, even though they lied about being by the airport on hotels.com. For two guests you only get 1 wash cloth! As well as the other towels, not enough for two guests even staying one night much less two! The room wasn't clean, I found a lot of garbage under the beds and dust on the dresser and nightstand. The bed sheet on one bed had cigarette burns, interesting for a non-smoking hotel. The shower head leaked and was doing damage to the ceiling and you can see that they had already fixed the ceiling wall due to this yet it was still creating damage.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Daisy
"Charging"
The staff was very helpful when I lost my charger for my phone.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Ruben
"rude"
Let's just say the room was always clean the beds were good but the front desk people well night front desk was vary nice but the morning front desk women was vary rude though since she worked there for ten years she know it all witch when I proved her wrong she then became nice let's just 10 years she hasn't learned anything abut being courteous to customers so when people wright review and talk about be rude they are talking about her I rather pay a little extra and stay somewhere else then deal with her again
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Clean but bare bones"
The room was clean and was a bare bones type room. they have wi-fi but it is not a secured system. The plumbing fixtures are showing some age and the shower vent did not work at all.Very convenient to restaurants and entertainment.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Rob
"red roof west el paso"
Hotel was nice for the price, could serve breakfast even just pastries, and felt room carpet should be replaced looked old but clean.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"LastDanz"
Toilet would not flush. notified the front desk never got anyone to fix it or offer to change my room.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Bernadette
Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Good value.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"No Hair Dryer....Surly Check-In Staff!"
Needed room on short notice, booked through Hotels.com, was treated like a 3rd class citizen. Won't stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Red Roof-W. El Paso"
We arrived late at night and we were glad there was a Wal-mart directly across the St. There's also a Cracker Barrel next door and a really good Mexican Restaurant on the other side.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
RONALD
"Ok for the price"
The first room we got smelled horrible!!!but they quickly gave us a different room. The bed spread was stained, the carpet looked dirty. The only thing good was that the room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. I think if they would just keep up with their maintenance,it would be a good hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
efrain
"great hotel"
Very nice hotel. great value for the money
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"worst room ever!"
Not enough towels disgusting sink terrible room
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sergio
"Definitely would recommend and stay again!"
Everyone was great and very accommodating! The room was extremely clean also! Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay here again! Also, an amazing Mexican restaurant, Leo's, was right next door and their food was great!
10 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Nicole
"For the price it is Fair."
Beds need to be replaced and carpet needs to be cleaned.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Jose
"not bad"
I called ahead to make sure room had a microwave. But it did not. Had to cook in the lobby. Another guest had the same problem.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Lori
"Glad I chose Red Roof Inn - Great place to stay."
It was great experience. I was traveling with my buddy, Duncan, and we were both politely received. I had some difficulty with a travel site and Ivan was on it the minute I showed up need one room, not four. He took immediate time to fix my situation. I very much appreciate his thoughtfulness. My room was great, everyone from the hotel was very polite and considerate. I look forward to making Red Roof Inn the first place for any travel I have in the future. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say Thank You for your great service. I had every intention of writing a great review, but life got in the way. Thanks for being a clean, pleasant place to stay. Makes travel sooooo much easier.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Good price-value balance"
Superior king rooms are very spacious, enough appliances for a decent stay, kind personnel; good for a family stay at reasonable prices.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Guillermo
"ok stay"
Didnt get 1st floor that was reserved
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Room was always cleaned and stock up"
We stayed for 3 nights. Every time we left we would come back to a clean a restocked room with fresh towels, soap etc . It was close to Walmart and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
victor
"Clean, simple, cheap."
Clean, simple, cheap. Good value. Room was clean, minimally stocked, about what you expect for the price.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Simple for one night stand"
The hotel shows all new rooms nevertheless I still see the same conditions from prior visits
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"boring"
didn't like overall
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Staff was helpful , rooms are ok . But for the price you can't go wrong.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
cobra11437
"Easy check in"
Although it was officially a "non-smoking" hotel, apparently it was just recently designated as such. The place certainly could use a thorough cleaning, complete with new drapes, carpeting and bed linens to get the smell out. My pajamas smelled like old cigarettes when I pulled them out of the suitcase. That said, the room was large, the wifi worked with no issues, and the bed was huge and comfortable. The tv was good, so no real complaints. There was a major fly problem in the room, but there were flies all over the city, so not much to be done, I guess.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Melody
".."
Overall was regular ..... The beds are too soft but that usual on hotels
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"El Paso Weekend"
I am a Red Roof member. The front desk lady was real nice and offered me and even my daughter a water. The next day at check-out I told her about the room missing the microwave. She assured me that on my next stay to mention it and they would change my room.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"happy with price"
Pleasureable stay. Nice facility for the price. Area nice as well.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Ok for simple one night "layover" at best."
For a hotel claiming to have remodeled, our room must of been skipped. the same old fixtures where there. Bed was more comfortable than some, but have had better. The bathroom looked like your typical built in the late 70s early 80s. The marble walls to the shower had a 3 foot crack in it. And was siliconed very sloppy with a very contrasting white. And small spider cracks were all over the both seam where it met the tub. Our toilet would stick every time we flushed it and run until I went in by hand and fixed the problem. Overall, I would not recommend this for anything more than a quick stay when you are looking for something late at night on your way thru El Paso. On a very PLUS note, they are 100% smoke free.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
A/C too noisy. ,
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Hotel is old and has stains all in the carpet."
Hotel is outdated and makes you feel uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
david
"horrible"
it was horrible ac was broke foul smell not good at all booked two rooms moved several times
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
jay
"Surprisingly up-to-date and great service!"
After reading several reviews I had some reservation about booking this hotel but it was in a great location according to the venue we were participating in. Upon arrival, Ivan (whom I had spoken to the day before check-in to confirm some amenities) greeted us pleasantly and professionally and made our check-in process easy. He had just made fresh coffee too! The king size bed room was immaculately clean and the furnishing was tasteful and modern. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I am so pleased with this entire experience!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Indea
Great hotel for the price. I like Red Roof Inns because they are dog friendly and pet fee free. They don't have any great area for dogs though. Many have grass, this one does not. Big rocks that are hard on paws. Did find a nice park within a 5 min drive though.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Brooke
"Convienient, Clean, Safe"
The deluxe King was huge, quiet and clean. Nice area was very safe. We are big fan of Red Roof now
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Rod
"Red Roof Inn El Paso Tx"
Great experience rooms were clean and the staff was very generous.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Jesus
"Good stay"
I was good. Although the shower didn't have enough water pressure.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
JR
"convienant location"
was only there to sleep. could benefit from a small continental breakfast
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Annie
Was very clean, the king room was very spacious and had clean bathroom.. Tv not that great but overall great hotel
Other trip Jul 17, 2014