All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
26 North St, Boston, MA, 02109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Graduation weekend"
This was graduation weekend for our daughter. We found ithe hotel clean and comfortable. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful. Our family loves the neighborhood, close to the Nirth End, we stay here every visit to Boston.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Boston sightseeing"
My husband and I had never been to Boston. Got a great deal on JetBlue flights from Cleveland. $19 one way! This hotel was very centrally located - right next to Fanneuil Hall. It was quite expensive in May, but worth the location. Right near Little Italy area.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Judy
"Staff is attentive, pleasant, and helpful"
Met at car with mutliple people taking bags, parking car, and arriving in our room quickly. Very pleasant deamenor - wonderful time at hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Close to Logan Airport"
I had to be at Logan airport very early in the morning and it was a quick cab ride from the Hotel. It is also close to all of the city activities around Quincy Market. I prefer this over staying at the Hotel on Logan airport property if you have some time to enjoy the city. Staff was excellent, reception desk was well staffed and checking into my room was quick.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Kris
"Weekend getaway"
No ice machines in the halls or no refrigerators in the rooms. Great location with easy access to the north end and more
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Overpriced"
Overpriced for what you get.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Lovely location and staff! Great for site seeing"
Next time I would invest a bit more for a better view, but the location was perfect. Also, my reservation had a not posted to their computer system, they sorted it out relatively quickly and made me comfortable during my wait. The room was well appointed and clean and the lobby was warm and inviting. The late evening room service was very limited (sandwich wraps), was surprised the kitchen closed so early on a weekend. Staff were helpful, and knowledgeable about the area.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Excellent location, great service. Would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"amazing experience at Millenium Bostonian!"
we loved it ! My boyfriend and I came for the weekend for a getaway. We stayed two nights at a hotel in the downtown area and then picked the millennium for our last night because we wanted a view of Faneuil Hall. Our room view was AMAZING ! We had a balcony overlooking the hall market. We were in a great location too. Easy access to restaurants and the market. Our room was beautiful as well. Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Only thing I suggest is fixing the fountain in the front circle. Everything else was amazing !!!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Meghan
We had some hesitation when considering the cost for our stay. But our concern soon disappeared as our greeting at check in, the beauty of our room, the food and drinks and the helpful attention we received from the concierge were soon realized. All the staff at the Millennium were most courteous and friendly. Always there to open a door, give direction and suggest some of the many things to do in the North End area of Boston. North 26 is the restaurant that is part of the Hotel. The menu and food were perfect and the staff were very pleasant and eager to make us comfortable.
Ron
"Post-Cruise Respite: 3 Days In Boston"
We disembarked from a 12 day repositioning cruise, from New Orleans to Boston by way of the southern and eastern Caribbean and were looking for comfy digs right smack in the heart of the action. Location costs, and we partially offset the high hotel tariff by light breakfasts from Dunkin Donuts (next door), or Panera Bakery just down the street. Our 6th floor standard king, looked out on the hotels HVAC system on the 5th floor roof, but there was also a slice of the front of Fanueil Hall and a bit of Quincy Market as well. There was a discernable hum and drum like tapping sound from the roof mounted machinery, but with both sets of curtains closed and either the TV or CPAP machine going, it was barely noticeably and tolerable. The bathroom was huge, with marble flooring, large tub shower, quality toiletries and Kohler fixtures. I did not spy a hair dryer, but there were fluffy towels, a guest bathrobe; ironing board and iron in one alcove as well as a room safe and small vanity table/mirror and stool. The large screen TV had at least 4 ESPN cannels, free HBO and the usual local stations and several cable favorites like TBS, FX, TNT and FOX. A 5 minute LD phone call on a Saturday afternoon cost around $14.00 I am happy to say we were not charged any 'resort' fee and a small refrigerator available for the asking. Did not partake of the valet parking or reputedly excellent in house restaurant, (a basic full breakfast was $12). Staff was very attentive.
Kcfoxy
"location is key but over priced"
valet is extremely pushy. location is great but very expensive
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Good place to stay. Great location"
Pricey but very convenient. Valet parking $50 a night! Staff very friendly
Other trip May 4, 2015
K
"Location location location, great"
Birthday and Anniversary weekend. Best location in Bosten hands down. Service wonderful. Nothing included such as breakfast or internet, only in lobby. Amazing free hot chocolate and coffee at certain times. Upgraded and bottle of champagne for free. Seems you need to tip for everything but expected in such a city. Little noisy due to quincy market but not the hotel, so exhausted didn't bother us. This will be are go to hotel for,boston from now,on
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
arica
"great location"
an excellent location for a tourist and very easy to access if driving into Boston. The room itself-- particularly the bathroom, was not set up for convenient use. It was quite clean and the furnishings were in good condition and for Boston the room was spacious. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The real reason to stay here is location.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Excelent location"
The hotel its very well located, you can walk to many areas near downtown. Excelent staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Juan
"Fabulous weekend getaway."
The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and very helpful, and the Hotel is in the perfect location.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Suzanne
"Clean hotel with accessible views and shops"
I hadn't realized how walkable Boston was until I stayed at the Millenium Bostonian. Just around the corner there are a bunch of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and tourist spots. I really like how simple the layout and design is of the hotel. Every room has a view of the city and it was very spacious. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
JJ
"good location, crappy internet!"
Good location for my needs. Close to the financial district and plenty to do.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
A
The staff is very friendly. The location is great. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Awesome"
Awesome room with a balcony. Awesome view at all of those tourists at the Faneuil Hall.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Dmitry
"Nice!"
Nice hotel, location was great, staff members were friendly and helpful
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close to everything!"
We enjoyed our weekend immensely! We were there for the frozen 4, which was within walking distance to the TD garden. Restaurants, attractions were right there! We cannot wait to return to Boston!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Excellent location"
Overall, a good experience. The location was perfect, centered in everything we did. Sightseeing, Freedom Trail, The Garden. A bit disappointed with the consieur. We had stopped several times with different questions, directions, etc & he had difficult answering our questions. He had to make phone calls.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great location, comfortable room."
The entrance and lobby of the hotel are wonderful. The staff seemed friendly from what little interactions I had with them. The room and decor were very nice. For some weird reason, my girlfriend and I kept finding blonde hair everywhere. There were clumps near the window, and some on the bathroom floor. The bed was very comfortable and loaded with pillows which were the perfect size and softness for me. We were on the 3rd floor and barely heard any noise from the outside. I would suggest asking for a room facing Quincy Market, as the view we had on the other side was kind depressing. Overall, I would certainly recommend this hotel, especially if the price was right, or you wanted to be right next to Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall and the Hard Rock Cafe.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Joshua
"Disappointing"
Such a shame... Great location and nice hotel. No ice machines in hotel, so we ordered from room service...we waited for over an hour and then had to leave the room. Our hotel room was nice but had the worst view with the loudest fans outside. Which was fine until our room was about 80 degrees that night- the ac didn't work so we had to open the window. It was so loud and hot I didn't sleep all night. I couldn't get out of there fast enough in the morning.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Jamie
"Great location downtown in an upgraded hotel"
Hotel is nicely renovated and about as downtown as you could ask for. Close to the freedom trail and taverns. Has nice upgrades like rain and handheld shower fixtures with marble tile and glass doors. Bed was very flat/springy with no topper and pillows were medium firm fill (best for side sleepers). Overall a good hotel at a good price in a great location. Now that I know the town a little better I may try something a little farther or on the north or south side of Boston where there are other things to do.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Griff
Great experience, it was walking distance to the TD garden and Quincy market. The hotel staff and cleanliness of the room were a thumbs up! I do not have a single bad thing to say...for the price, location and the quality of service, it was perfect. I plan on returning next time I am in town!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great location but still some inconveniences"
There is no breakfast included so we bright some food to keep costs down. The in room fridge did not permit personal items and there was no ice machines on any of the floors. The were quick with the daily delivery of ice when we requested it, But still inconvenient. Door men and bell captain lovely and the concierge as well. Free umbrellas available on the occasion of rain when we were not prepared. Back to the room one afternoon at 4 and the the room was still not clean but overall room was nicely managed.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Best service I have ever received at a hotel. The staff goes above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy. They let us check in early with a free upgrade. We bought fresh roses and they had them cut and arranged and put in a vase by the time we got back to our room. These are just a few examples of the great service we received. The location is within walking distance to everything. I will definitely be back.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location"
This was our second stay here and we will be staying here again in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Millenium Bostonian Hotel"
Stayed in the Bostonian 13 years ago and it was fabulous. Now, it is getting a bit long in the tooth. Checking staff were not particularly friendly to someone from way out of town. View from my window was over the employees parking lot.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Weekend celebration"
This was a weekend stay celebrating our 60th wedding anniversary. First stay at Millenium, and we were very impressed with the hotel itself and the staff. Location was ideal as we were able to walk to a number of our desired sites. Thank you for a very peasant stay.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"non smoking room turned out to have smoke fumes"
Although I was asked to initial that I knew the room was non-smoking, we experienced a persistent cigarette odor. We never knew where it came from...the hall...the vents???? Disappointing to say the least.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great Downtown Hotel."
Excellent location, nice big room. Fast in-room WiFi. Very happy.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Terrific Service. Clean & Welcoming. Super Convenient, located right near Faneuil Hall, T-stops and the North End. We will be back!
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great stay and i love the central location in the northend. Price was a little high for the room but breakfast should be included.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Stanley
Everything went well - no complaints other than bathroom door would not stay closed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Rob
"Was perfect"
Everything was great...location-walking distance to TD Garden, restaurants, North end, literally right across from Faneuil Hall. Service was great, room was nice and very clean, very comfortable bed and bedding. Parking was extra and pricey but this seemed to be typical for Boston. Would absolutely stay again.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Great location and walking distance to the north end.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"great location and good value"
Nice stay. I believe set in an older historic building so room is a bit chopped up and bathroom is undersized but nicely appointed and a terrific location. Friendly accommodating staff. A reasonable value as far as Boston hotels go.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Only redeeming factor is location"
Stay here only if you wish to be near Quincy market. I had been told room would be equipped for handicap shower. It was not. Using a computer was an outrageous cost per minute. A complimentary coupon was given only on request which did not work. My bill was charged for two mini bar drinks only used one. The heat blew hot and cold air over head intermittingly keeping me awake and the other room we rented was noisy as men were working noisily in dumpsters for 4 hours keeping the other occupant awake.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Overall good"
Most all was fine. The folks in the lobby were excellent. The one area that my wife and I were very displeased with was housekeeping. Almost every day we had an issue with things like lack of towels, soap, coffee packets,etc. Other than housekeeping I would give this hotel a very positive rating. The location is excellent for sightseeing Boston.
7 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
We chose this hotel for it's proximity to the downtown tourist spots. It's across the street from Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall, walking distance to the Aquarium and Freedom Trail. Unfortunately the weather wasn't nice enough to take advantage of this. There are a number of restaurants to sample so you didn't need to drive. Would definitely return when it's warmer. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Room was impeccable and spacious.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
csg
"Good location, quiet, clean"
One needs to ask for a room with a bath tub if you want same. Restaurant OK but pretty cold. (It was during Boston's 2015 cold spell, but still.)
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Vic Mander
"bait and switch"
My first night stay was 100 more then the rest of the week. such a bummer
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
todd
"Great hotel in a central location"
Helpful staff and very clean and comfortable room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Night out in Boston"
We stayed here because we were in town for the Garth Brooks Concert. The hotel was a short walk to the Garden. I found the hotel to be very nice, clean and the staff helpful. The bed was comfortable. The one down side is that the windows really need to be replaced. I could hear everything that was going on down in the streets. I swear I could hear someone looking for change in their pocket!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Generally a great experience every time I stay here.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Close to Fanueil Hall and the North End!"
Wonderful hotel, great location, beautiful view. More affordable parking would be nice, but it is a city center so that's to be expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015