All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
26 North St, Boston, MA, 02109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Nice!"
Nice hotel, location was great, staff members were friendly and helpful
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Close to everything!"
We enjoyed our weekend immensely! We were there for the frozen 4, which was within walking distance to the TD garden. Restaurants, attractions were right there! We cannot wait to return to Boston!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Excellent location"
Overall, a good experience. The location was perfect, centered in everything we did. Sightseeing, Freedom Trail, The Garden. A bit disappointed with the consieur. We had stopped several times with different questions, directions, etc & he had difficult answering our questions. He had to make phone calls.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great location, comfortable room."
The entrance and lobby of the hotel are wonderful. The staff seemed friendly from what little interactions I had with them. The room and decor were very nice. For some weird reason, my girlfriend and I kept finding blonde hair everywhere. There were clumps near the window, and some on the bathroom floor. The bed was very comfortable and loaded with pillows which were the perfect size and softness for me. We were on the 3rd floor and barely heard any noise from the outside. I would suggest asking for a room facing Quincy Market, as the view we had on the other side was kind depressing. Overall, I would certainly recommend this hotel, especially if the price was right, or you wanted to be right next to Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall and the Hard Rock Cafe.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Joshua
"Disappointing"
Such a shame... Great location and nice hotel. No ice machines in hotel, so we ordered from room service...we waited for over an hour and then had to leave the room. Our hotel room was nice but had the worst view with the loudest fans outside. Which was fine until our room was about 80 degrees that night- the ac didn't work so we had to open the window. It was so loud and hot I didn't sleep all night. I couldn't get out of there fast enough in the morning.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Jamie
"Great location downtown in an upgraded hotel"
Hotel is nicely renovated and about as downtown as you could ask for. Close to the freedom trail and taverns. Has nice upgrades like rain and handheld shower fixtures with marble tile and glass doors. Bed was very flat/springy with no topper and pillows were medium firm fill (best for side sleepers). Overall a good hotel at a good price in a great location. Now that I know the town a little better I may try something a little farther or on the north or south side of Boston where there are other things to do.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Griff
Great experience, it was walking distance to the TD garden and Quincy market. The hotel staff and cleanliness of the room were a thumbs up! I do not have a single bad thing to say...for the price, location and the quality of service, it was perfect. I plan on returning next time I am in town!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great location but still some inconveniences"
There is no breakfast included so we bright some food to keep costs down. The in room fridge did not permit personal items and there was no ice machines on any of the floors. The were quick with the daily delivery of ice when we requested it, But still inconvenient. Door men and bell captain lovely and the concierge as well. Free umbrellas available on the occasion of rain when we were not prepared. Back to the room one afternoon at 4 and the the room was still not clean but overall room was nicely managed.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Best service I have ever received at a hotel. The staff goes above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy. They let us check in early with a free upgrade. We bought fresh roses and they had them cut and arranged and put in a vase by the time we got back to our room. These are just a few examples of the great service we received. The location is within walking distance to everything. I will definitely be back.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location"
This was our second stay here and we will be staying here again in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Millenium Bostonian Hotel"
Stayed in the Bostonian 13 years ago and it was fabulous. Now, it is getting a bit long in the tooth. Checking staff were not particularly friendly to someone from way out of town. View from my window was over the employees parking lot.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Weekend celebration"
This was a weekend stay celebrating our 60th wedding anniversary. First stay at Millenium, and we were very impressed with the hotel itself and the staff. Location was ideal as we were able to walk to a number of our desired sites. Thank you for a very peasant stay.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"non smoking room turned out to have smoke fumes"
Although I was asked to initial that I knew the room was non-smoking, we experienced a persistent cigarette odor. We never knew where it came from...the hall...the vents???? Disappointing to say the least.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Great Downtown Hotel."
Excellent location, nice big room. Fast in-room WiFi. Very happy.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Terrific Service. Clean & Welcoming. Super Convenient, located right near Faneuil Hall, T-stops and the North End. We will be back!
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great stay and i love the central location in the northend. Price was a little high for the room but breakfast should be included.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Stanley
Everything went well - no complaints other than bathroom door would not stay closed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Rob
"Was perfect"
Everything was great...location-walking distance to TD Garden, restaurants, North end, literally right across from Faneuil Hall. Service was great, room was nice and very clean, very comfortable bed and bedding. Parking was extra and pricey but this seemed to be typical for Boston. Would absolutely stay again.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Great location and walking distance to the north end.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"great location and good value"
Nice stay. I believe set in an older historic building so room is a bit chopped up and bathroom is undersized but nicely appointed and a terrific location. Friendly accommodating staff. A reasonable value as far as Boston hotels go.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Only redeeming factor is location"
Stay here only if you wish to be near Quincy market. I had been told room would be equipped for handicap shower. It was not. Using a computer was an outrageous cost per minute. A complimentary coupon was given only on request which did not work. My bill was charged for two mini bar drinks only used one. The heat blew hot and cold air over head intermittingly keeping me awake and the other room we rented was noisy as men were working noisily in dumpsters for 4 hours keeping the other occupant awake.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
"Overall good"
Most all was fine. The folks in the lobby were excellent. The one area that my wife and I were very displeased with was housekeeping. Almost every day we had an issue with things like lack of towels, soap, coffee packets,etc. Other than housekeeping I would give this hotel a very positive rating. The location is excellent for sightseeing Boston.
7 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
We chose this hotel for it's proximity to the downtown tourist spots. It's across the street from Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall, walking distance to the Aquarium and Freedom Trail. Unfortunately the weather wasn't nice enough to take advantage of this. There are a number of restaurants to sample so you didn't need to drive. Would definitely return when it's warmer. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Room was impeccable and spacious.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
csg
"Good location, quiet, clean"
One needs to ask for a room with a bath tub if you want same. Restaurant OK but pretty cold. (It was during Boston's 2015 cold spell, but still.)
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Vic Mander
"bait and switch"
My first night stay was 100 more then the rest of the week. such a bummer
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
todd
"Great hotel in a central location"
Helpful staff and very clean and comfortable room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Night out in Boston"
We stayed here because we were in town for the Garth Brooks Concert. The hotel was a short walk to the Garden. I found the hotel to be very nice, clean and the staff helpful. The bed was comfortable. The one down side is that the windows really need to be replaced. I could hear everything that was going on down in the streets. I swear I could hear someone looking for change in their pocket!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Generally a great experience every time I stay here.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Close to Fanueil Hall and the North End!"
Wonderful hotel, great location, beautiful view. More affordable parking would be nice, but it is a city center so that's to be expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Tara
The signs for the gym etc were not clearly marked, the colors of the signs blended into the walls, other than that it was a nice stay
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"EXCELLENT!"
I needed a weekend to myself and decided on Boston. I stayed at the Millennium and was thrilled with the hotel. The location was great, 100 steps from Faneuil Hall. The staffers were very nice and I feel like I made friends with a couple of them. My room was clean, well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. All the amenities are modern, not dated. The restaurant food was great, their wine by the glass list was outstanding! You'll be very happy staying here, I suggest you book the room.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Richie Cal
"Wonderful,Comfortable and centrally located!"
We went to a concert at TD Gardens and the hotel was a wonderful walk away to and from. The staff was very informative and friendly. We are now planning another trip for St. Patrick's Day weekend and a delightful stay at the Boston Millennium.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Lynn
"Had potential to be a good hotel!"
Would have been a good experience if we had been able to sleep! The old heating system was so loud every time it kicked on it sounded like a plane was taking off in the room! On top of that, we were the closest room to the elevator which was VERY loud with partiers. We tried to turn on the TV to drown out the noise but the remote wouldn't work! Too bad, the room was very nice but tough to recommend with these issues. Was told by staff the old heating system rooms are being upgraded and TV's are being upgraded to HD... Would probably try again after this work complete. Great location near TD Garden, Quincy Market.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Great hotel but keep you eyes open"
The hotel was beautiful! my only complaint was I had to ask for every part of my hotels.com deal. The staff seemed to have no clue. They happily honored it but I needed to point it out
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Laurie
"Terrific getaway night"
Our time at the Boston Millennium Hotel was too short! We loved the spaciousness of the room. Everything was well appointed especially the bathroom with the oversize stone tile shower. One slight negative was that the sheets were a little scratchy but that would not stop us from going back. The proximity to the north end with all of the great Italian restaurants and the TD Garden can't be beat.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Great hotel within walking distance from TD Garden"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff were wonderful. We are planning a weekend trip to Boston and will definitely stay at the Millennium again. This time, we're bringing our son.
Marilyn
"5 star all the way!!"
Where to begin...first the staff is excellent...very friendly and helpful. The restaurant North 26 is amazing .. Food and service!!! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable.aldo location is great..across from Fanieul hall and pretty close to theater district ..15 minute walk or 10 for a cab. I can't wait to go back!! And will definitely look for these hotels elsewhere!!
Anne
"Birthday weekend"
The room was good size, but the walls didn't seem to thick. There was lots of noise from adjoining rooms as well as the hallway.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel and close to the TD Garden"
Had a very pleasant stay with inteactions with both front end staff on reservation issue and with the dining room staff, they both were very gracious in their dealings with me and my wife.
Howard
"Very nice hotel and staff was very helpful.."
It was a great stay and everything was good.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Perfect overnight"
Went for an overnight. Perfect location for Faneuil Hall/Quincy Mkt shopping and walking distance to TD garden. Bed was very comfy and breakfast was excellent. Great trip!
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
barbara
"Hotel was super close to Faneuil hall!!"
Super close to many attractions including the aquarium. Would suggest to look for parking otherwise, valet kind of cheap, parking garage right across the road!! Excellent experience
Kenzi
Spent the night in town to go out to dinner, We had a great time
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to TD Bank Garden"
Very nice hotel and staff. Had issue with free breakfast but resolved in minutes. Attending 10:30 PM concert and as the perfect location and distance for a safe walk back at 2:00am.
Tommie
"By far, the best location in the city of Boston"
Great hotel. Price was reasonable.The only little problem was the 8th floor. And the elevator only go to 7th. No big deal, but for people who want total comfort, make sure you request the 7th floor or lower.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Romeo
"Would stay here again!"
We had a great stay here! The staff was super friendly and helpful and our room was spacious and clean. Great location too!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Kellie
"Great service!"
The hotel helped kindle the romance in our marriage.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Teodoro
"millennium hotel"
excellent. Great hotel. Great location. Great staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Jeffrey
Great location. A bit of a "maze" navigating through the Hotel but rooms were comforting.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015