All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here910 North Collins/I-30, Hwy 157 and Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"down the street from Six Flags Over Texas"
overall our stay here at this Hotel was very nice, family and I were very satisfied that the hotel was like really walking distance to several stores; from shopping to snacking to dinning just everything. Pool was very clean ...WATER WAS VERY COLD LOL, very nice. We had a great time, very satisfied..
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Margarita
"Front desk"
About the MOST un friendliest service I have received, started at check in when I bothered the attendant for service and she had to get off her personal phone, rooms were ok, people slammed doors all night, it was hard to relax and get a good night sleep, at check out time, the attendant was very rude and worst when I ask for my credit card balance on my deposit, she made a sting infront of other customers sitting there eating breakfast, all because she needed to check the room, apparently she was being rude for a while, that was the comment the people eating breakfast made, I ask her to be more friendly and less rude as she is the front line to the hotel, what ever happen to CUSTOMER SERVICE :-( .
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"comfort"
A/c was cool but didn't get as cold as I would have liked. Bathtub non slip strips worn away and it was very slippery.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Closely located to ballpark, hyad problem with shuttle, it was late or never came I hiyched a ride, some folks had waited a long time called a cab. Staff did their duty by calling. Elevator is small, old and slow. Room was comfortable enough, but the fan had to be on the whole time for the temp to remain good. I would stay there again
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Victor
"Close to ball parks"
It was easy to get to the ball park. The hotel seems to need an update. It does meet the needs of people going to the near by parks.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Allan
The hotel was near the AT&T stadium which was nice. Breakfast was available but they only had one waffle maker. I had to wait at least 10 minutes in line. Staff was very nice, and rooms were really clean.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Perfect location but..."
The location is perfect, if you are going to an event at the AT&T Stadium and want to walk. It is right across the street. Perfect right? NO! 1. They charged us to park because we only stayed 1 day? Where do they do that at? I would not have had a problem with the charge, but it was not disclosed when I booked. 2. Hotel is like stepping into 1980's. My husband said it smelled like cat urine. Needs updating immediately! 3. They used an old manual credit card swipe machine. They did two separate forms that you had to sign. One was for incidentals and one was supposed to be for charges if you smoked in the room. They're not filled out with amounts or anything. I was not comfortable with that at all. They are supposed to give it back to you after you check out and they check your room but I had to ask for mine. 4. The carpet in the room, I would swear has been there since the hotel opened. I did not even let my bags touch the floor. I pulled the blankets off ASAP. 5. We were on the first floor and I opened the curtain to look outside and I got a wonderful view of an old waffle that was thrown on the bushes. 6. They had no iron in the rooms and by the time we settled to get ready for the concert the lobby was packed. 7. While checking in a lady who had just checked in was complaining that the hotel didn't look anything like on the internet and they couldn't get into their room because the door was broken. I could go on, but I only get 1500 characters.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Lynese
"across the street from AT&T Stadium"
Chose this hotel based on proximity to AT&T Stadium where we were attending the OTR Tour. The location was PRICELESS since all we had to do was walk across the street. Staff was very courteous and the hotel was nice and clean with great parking. Guest parking was included in room rate which was also great.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Loraine Smith
"Great for a one night stay"
We just needed a place to crash after a trip to Six Flags and before my son played at the Rangers Youth Ballpark. This hotel was the perfect distance from both. The room was clean and the front desk worker was very friendly. Only complaint was that it's location is misleading and the driveway is easy to miss.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Upgrades"
Need some upgrades on hotel. Need to work on getting new ice machines.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Rios
"Texas Rangers game"
Hotel service was way less than average. Front desk personnel were slow, rude, dismissive, etc. Promised shuttle to baseball game (2 dif pick up times) but shuttle failed to show. More than 50 people were waiting for the bus. Ended up walking in 100 heat to the field. Upon return at 11:30 pm we entered through the side door. Expected to use our room key for entry. The door was not locked and no room key was even required for entry. Our room was near this door and I was uncomfortable the rest of the night. Our friends' bathtub had a crack in it and water leaked all over the bathroom floor. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Not impressed"
Hotel only has 2 ice machines for the entire 3 floors. Was not able to get ice. Very hard to understand staff.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Staff was pleasant, room was clean, could use some attention to small maintenance problems, but you can NOT beat the price and location!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Terrible"
Horrible place to stay! I would not recommend it.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"close to places i wanted to visit"
It was good i had my grandkids and they enjoyed it especially the pool.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
bernardcwoodsjr
"Never again"
Had the worst stay. Carpets were filthy nasty rooms were dirty. I've stayed in better Days Inn Motels than this one. We got locked out of our rooms; because they said I was a no show. Then, the female at front desk was hiding doing her calls to check on why our rooms were locked; 2 hours later they let us back in our rooms. After, I called Hotels.com.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Eva
It was not great but good
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Stay at Days Inn"
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at Days Inn ...The service was great... the rooms were clean... the breakfast was great... They also offered discount ticket to the surrounding amusement parks... I really enjoyed the trolley ride to six flags, hurricane harbor, and downtown Arlington... I will definitely be staying at Days Inn again.. Thank you guys for making my family vacation one to remember...
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Lakeicha
"Close to the event I attended"
My stay at the hotel was very comfortable the air condition was excellent, their complementary continental breakfast was delicious and very refreshing. Overall the hotel was a very good place to lodge and the staff made my stay very comfortable. I will keep the hotel in my mind on my next visit to Arlington in the future.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Chib
The hotel had a smell in the hallway but the room smelled good. Hotel is not in a good section of town but it was ok--
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Ed
"Great pillows!"
The room was clean and nice but the walls are very thin. We could hear the people in the next room very clearly. Their child cried quite a bit.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Halo9x
when after a 4 hour flight and 25 minute drive....the room was not ready,but they was letting othe r people in and I had booked since DECEMBER 2013.... then they was letting people walk in say I would like to park...Yep no problem! $100.00....they wanted 45.00 for me to park..and I was a guest.... drunk kids all night..... people standing in a big line asking anyone that tried to get to their room if they can use the bathroom..they will even pay....... just very disappointing.......
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
The hotel was located close to the location of my meeting, the front desk staff was friendly, and the facility was well maintained. The neighborhood might turn someone off, but everything was fine!!!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Went for the George Strait Concert"
Perfect location if you are attending something at Cowboy Stadium. The hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, but the rooms are comfortable and the staff is nice.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Traci
"Very close to AT&T Stadium."
We went for an international soccer game, most of the other patrons were there for the same. Fun atmosphere for a short trip.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Charlie
I was very disaoppointed to management. I do not want to stay in the future and I do not recommend.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
We were told to be there by 2pm and the room was not ready . We had to wait a little while longer . Swimming pool was really nasty ! Other then that it was good .
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
rolez
"Convenient for what was needed"
We only stayed one night for a baseball game at Globe Life Park. Everything was what was expected in regards the cleanliness and amenities. I would have liked a better selection of breakfast food the following morning (and frozen eggs that need to be nuked in a microwave is a bit disheartening) but again, you get what you pay for. Overall, I more than likely will stay here again, however, I would bring my own snacks or order in.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Uncomfy."
Paid $5 for a fridge a night. That was never told to me said it was included the only reason I tried this hotel out. When they brought it up an hour later had to wait half the night for it to get cold. So pretty much worthless to get it. The elevator takes literally 5 minutes to come to the 2nd floor to the first and vice versa. It's not walker friendly for older people.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice place....but then the hidden fee"
I have nothing bad to say about this place besides the $100 hold they put on my card that I was not notified about. Nowhere on this site nor my confirmation email was there information about there being a hold placed on my card. Other than that it was a really nice place.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2014
Willie
It was better than what I expected for the price and location.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"it needs some work."
If your just looking for the basic place to sleep and leave its just fine. It is in some serious need of up dates and remodeling. It is in a great location that's about the only thing great about it.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Jake
"Extremely old hotel and aged rooms"
This hotel, although very close to Cowboy Stadium, is located on a busy street behind a gas station and strip mall. The room was noisy from vehicular traffic and was barely acceptable in regards to room conditions and personal safety concerns given the surrounding area. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"average hotel, pretty clean, ok breakfast"
Needed a place to stay, this fit the bill.. it was cheap and pretty clean. Don't expect a lot and you'll be fine with a decent place to spent the night.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
C Klein
"saw a roach"
Hotel was good. The management was reasonable. Saw a roach in the bathroom though
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
creeped out
This place is ridiculous. We bought a room so that we could just walk across the street to keep from driving and dealing with all the traffic. Well this money hungry facility charged us an additional 30 bucks to park. I think you all should have than in bold letters on you website. Poor excuse for a business and the lobby was full of people trying to check in with one elderly Chinese lady that shouldn't of been in that position. I'm sure you all won't but I think it needs some sort of reprimand
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Jimmey for taking time to comment. We are sorry that he is unaware of the parking fee during events at AT&T Stadium. We do charge for parking during all AT&T Stadium events and it was disclosed at the time the reservation was made. In fact, our website has the following in bigger and bolded fonts: We offer free parking except during special events and Cowboys games, when fees apply. …. Ask our staff for details. One of our most dedicated and experienced desk clerk worked that day to check in all guests as fast as possible. We recommend checking in early to avoid the long lines. We hope to see Jimmey again in the future as we are constantly improving our facilities and services.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Jimmey finney
"Close to Arlington Attractions, but very dirty"
I liked that the hotel was convenient to get to, however the cleanliness standards were not great. The walls were in poor condition, the towels in the bathroom were rough, and I found trash on the ground when I went in. The A/C fan is very loud too.
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Henry for taking time to comment. We are glad he found our hotel to be convenient. We recommend notifying the front desk if you have any concerns. They will work hard to make your stay comfortable. Unfortunately, Henry did not let us know about any of the concerns he had while he was at the hotel. Our housekeeping staffs take great pride in doing regular deep cleaning of all rooms and our maintenance personnel also does preventive maintenance in all rooms to keep them fresh. We hope to see Henry in the future again as we are continually making improvements to our facilities and services.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
Henry Z
"Convenient to stadium-but guests pay to park?"
Overall, the hotel was okay-staff, cleanliness, location, neighborhood. I'll not stay again, though, because you pay to park on game days! I know on their website it says they charge, but guests pay FULL PRICE! I could have bought a stadium parking pass cheaper than what they charged and stayed at a nicer hotel or stayed at one with a shuttle. Heck, it was actually cheaper to park at the lot next door! JUST BE WARNED! Also, breakfast selection was pitiful!
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Greg for taking time to comment. We are glad he liked our staff, cleanliness, location and neighborhood. We do charge for parking during Cowboys games and special events at AT&T Stadium. If you are staying one night, our guest’s parking fee is discounted as compared to the parking fee paid by non-guests. We also provide parking security during most of the special events. Other lots do not provide overnight parking. Our guests stay with us for the convenience, for the peace of mind of not having to drive after the event, for avoiding all the traffic before and after the event, and mostly for being able to spend more time being there rather than getting there. We are working on improving our breakfast with more hot items. Currently, our breakfast is served from 6am to 10am and we recommend eating breakfast early to avoid the crowd. We apologize that our selection is limited for careful eater - though we offer hot Belgian Waffles, 2% milk, whole milk, tea, coffee, chocolate, sweet roll, whole wheat bread, whole wheat bagel, original corn flake, and heart healthy oatmeal with different flavors, 3 fruits, and juices. We are constantly improving our facilities and services and hope to see Greg in the future.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"close to cotton bowl/cowboy stadium"
Room clean, beds comfortable. Toilet very small and loose on base. Hard to rise off of. Poorly set up for handicapped. 2 steps to get in front door. 6 steps up after registering to get to first floor. Free breakfast was a continental breakfast-not for diabetics. Across the street from cotton bowl, but neighborhood not the greatest. Paid through hotels.com, but no receipt or confirmation of staying there when checking out. Will not pay for hotels in future in order to get a receipt when checking out. No frig or microwave so that I could take care of my own breakfast without going out. I would find it hard to rate this hotel above a 2. Stayed at other Days Inns and this was the worst stay. the receptionist even said that the hotel was not part of Days Inn Corp. which was not true. Too expensive for the overall service. Not even a restaurant directory to call in for food delivery
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
Thank you Catherine for taking time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you found our room clean and beds comfortable. We are sorry but we were unaware of your special diet. Had we known in advance, we would have worked hard to make your stay more comfortable. Except for our suite which has a large kitchen fridge and build-in microwave in our kitchen cabinet, our rooms do not come with fridge or microwave; however, they are available for an additional $5/day for each item. We are sorry that you are still upset about being charged for checking out very late. We are a Days Inn but the hotel is not operated by Days Inn Corp. There is a list of nearby restaurants offering specials at the Front Desk. We recommend calling the front desk if you need anything delivered to your room. We hope to see Catherine in the future as we are constantly improving our facilities and services.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
Catherine
I was unhappy about being charged to park in the hotel parking lot. The parking charge was due to the football game being played across the street at AT&T Stadium. The reason I booked the hotel in the first place was due to the convenient location to the stadium but to be charged to park in the hotel's parking lot was a big rip-off.
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Ben for taking time to comment. We are glad he liked our location being across the street from AT&T Stadium. We do charge for parking during special events or Cowboys games if you stay one night. On our website, it states: “We offer free parking except during special events and Cowboys games, when fees apply. Stay at least 2 consecutive nights during Cowboys Stadium special events and our one-event parking pass for one regular car is included. Ask our staff for details.” We are sorry that he apparently missed it. We hope to see Ben in the future as we are constantly improving our facilities and services.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
Ben
"Had to pay an additional fee to park on site."
Service at Hotel was poor. Rooms are old and in poor condition. Unable to monitor room temperature for comfort. AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY REQUIRED ADDITIONAL FEE TO PARK IN AN ALLEY WHICH WAS UNPROTECTED. THE ADDITIONAL FEE WAS GREATER THAN COST TO BUY PARKING PASS OR OTHER LOTS NEARBY WERE CHARGING. HOTEL WAS NOT A GOOD VALUE.
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Alan for taking time to comment. All our rooms were recently updated with new pillowtop beds, bed frames, carpeting, padding, bed skirts, drapes, bed throws. Our room with two queen beds have new furniture, lighting packages, and room decors. Our HVAC was also recently replaced with state of art and green HVAC equipment. We do charge for parking during special events or Cowboys games if you stay one night. On our website, it states: “We offer free parking except during special events and Cowboys games, when fees apply. Stay at least 2 consecutive nights during Cowboys Stadium special events and our one-event parking pass for one regular car is included. Ask our staff for details.” We are sorry that he apparently missed it. We hope to see Alan in the future as we are constantly improving our facilities and services.
ALAN BROOKS
"Way over priced for quality"
Staff was not friendly. Room rate was expensive for quality then you were charged for parking. The parking they had available was cramped to say the least. I would rather pay a higher rate stay further from stadium and fight traffic than stay at this motel again
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Elizabeth for taking time to comment. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the benefits of our location; and you were able to avoid all the hassle with having to fight the traffic and finding a parking space. We are sorry that you are still upset about the parking fee. As the staff had informed you, we do charge parking fee during a special event at the AT&T Stadium.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
mac
"Great location - Horrible facility"
This is a horrible place with very rude owners / employees. They don't know anything about customer service or desire to be helpful. The ONLY positive is the location in reference to AT
Response by Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We thank Aaron for taking time to comment. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the benefits of our location; and you were able to avoid all the hassle with having to fight the traffic and finding a parking space. We are sorry that you are still upset about the parking fee. As the staff had informed you, we do charge parking fee during a special event at the AT&T Stadium.
Aaron
"State Championship Football"
Older hotel but clean and comfortable. Great location for walking to AT&T stadium. Front desk could've used another person for check in but no to bad. We will return next year for the same event.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2013
"great place to stay if you are tailgating"
Hotel was in a great location, especially for tailgating before cowboys game. Was disappointed that there was no fridge or microwave in our room. Beds were just ok and it seemed we could hear everything...people coming up the stairs, people talking, doors slamming, etc. Would say a bit overpriced to quality of hotel, but location made up for it. Didn't get much rest but did have a great weekend.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Tammy
"Very clean and pleasant staff"
They had free wireless internet, but no note in the room of its access code. I was only there for one night so didn't call the desk for the password. 2 of the lamps didn't have light bulbs in them!
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"Horrible"
For it to be located right across AT&T stadium it should be in way better shape. I hated it.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
Iamking
Great hotel
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Convenient but ..."
I chose this hotel because it was blocks from where I needed to be early the next morning. It was also quite inexpensive, so that was a plus. The minuses were that it wasn't very clean (the rug especially) and it was rather rundown. If I had to do it over again, I would still stay here because of the convenience and the cost, then splurge on nicer hotels for other journeys.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Keith
"A place to sleep...but not late."
We stayed here after a concert at Rangers Ballpark. Upon arrival, I thought the rooms were decent - there seemed to be clean, no bad smells, comfortable bed, non-repulsive bathroom, etc. However, the staff at the front desk were less than enthusiastic based on the three visits I had with them. The other issue were the kids that were running up and down the halls yelling and screaming at an early hour. Our friends in the next door opened the door and gave them a kind of "I'm trying to sleep" evil type eye. They then get a call about making other guests "nervous...." How ridiculous! Long story short, if I were attending an event at Cowboys stadium (literally across the street) I might stay here again. Otherwise, I'll spend a little more and look elsewhere...
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013