All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
910 North Collins/I-30, Hwy 157 and Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"A bad review"
I would not recommend staying in this motel for multiple reasons.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Show that you care & get a working internet"
Some of the staffs were very very unfriendly and the internet was very very low or not working at all. when I was checking in the staff was nonchalant with oh well attitude. He didn't give my credit card back and rather than calling me to pick it up or bring to my room he just kept it with him. On the next day I stopped by the front desk for something else and the lady at the desk kept asking me weird questions, such us; what room are you staying which made me suspicious of why is she asking me, but came to found out she was given my description. Well i guess one has to be a rocket scientist to notify the customer about their credit card IMMEDIATELY
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Don't expect any extras with this place."
This place was a dump. The elevator didn't even work. If all you want is a place to rest your head after visiting Jerry's world. This place will do. My non-smoking room smelled like smoke.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Staff was horrible. Great location. Elevator is so slow. Could use a good update.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"High schoo playoffs"
Nice stay very convenient
2 night trip Dec 18, 2014
"NICE STAY!!!"
I enjoyed it, and my husband and I had a good time.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
LaTresa
"Bad hotel"
Trouble with reservations, no ac at night, didnt offer to fix ac,
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Derek
"awesome place great price"
No complaints about this hotel. The room was very nice a the staff were all friendly and professional. The neighborhood was what I expected being across the street from the stadium.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Not too Happy"
I will not return. I booked my hotel through hotel.com and the hotel took 100.00 because I use hotel.com and didn't tell me and I can't believe what extras they hit you for.Will not return.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
michael
"Close to many attractions"
Right across from AT&T stadium. Close to concert venue. Clean rooms, good a/c.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Dorothy
"Okay"
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Faisal
"Awesome stay and awesome staff"
Awesome
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"was good stay"
My stay here at days inn was good. A few Extra charges you might have to pay if you want to stay here such as paid parking on game days is not good at all plus the priceof hotel this will make me not stay here on game days but overall good and staff was friendly.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
mike
"Cowboy stadium weekend"
Nice hotel but kind of scary at night. People hanging outside drinking and smoking.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"great proximity"
great proximity of the AT&T Stadium (Jerry's World), cleanliness of the hotel was ok, the toilet was woobly, the shower faucet leaked, the beds were not the comfortable, need to update the phone and TV.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Breakfast"
Not enough space to accommodate the travelers. Motel tried to have too much breakfast with too little space to move around and seat the travelers. Very crowded and slow. My suggestion is to do away with the hot menu items and offer a great variety of pastry and fruit plus their morning drink. That way, travelers could "grab & go."
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"WORST HOTEL STAY!!!"
First of it was extremely dirty in lobby, smelled weird,and nobody was up front.Then once me and my husband got our key, we got to our room only to find out their was already somebody staying in our room!! Scary huh.never ever ever...come here....
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Elexus
"Clean reasonable room"
This is conviently located to the motorcycle dealer I was buying a bike from, served excellent for overnight stay, clean room, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Reasonable price for decent accommodations"
The room was excellent for the low price we paid. The night clerk Edward was very efficient and helpful. He helped me print off my airline boarding passes which saved me from having to pay a fee at the airport had I not printed them off in advance. The hotel is nothing fancy but it was clean and comfortable near the Dallas Cowboys football stadium and Six Flags. I recommend this hotel if you want a low price but a good room.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Boomer
Comfortable room; could use repairs, but well kept. Convenient to where I needed to be,, and the price was grreat!!!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to AT&T Stadium--right across the street!"
This was an adequate room at a good price, closest to the venue I was attending.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"I expect more..."
I was disappointed in this hotel. When I booked it I thought I got a steal, turned out the opposite. My toliet kept stopping up the room was not very big. I will say the hotel is right across the street from the stadium but the area is kinda rough.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Suited our purposes fine"
If you are looking for a hotel that you can walk to and from ATT stadium from this is the one. It's reasonably clean and well kept up. We enjoyed our stay and I would recommend it as again, a place that is very very close to the stadium. However, be aware that there will be a charge to park your car, anywhere from $20-$65. Build this expense into your plans before booking. I did not and was a little surprised when I had to pay and extra $45 to park my car.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Alex
"Emergency over night!"
It was fine for my purpose, AC out at home! Friendly desk clerk!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
L. Harris
"Out dated hotel. Think about it."
The only reason I stay at this hotel is to walk to a music concert next door at the AT&T Stadium. I pay for a double full size bed for me and my daughter which I booked four months in advanced., plus had to paid a lot more to park my truck. What a rip-off, but had no choice but to pay it. This hotel is not updated, I did not see any camera's outside, bathroom had mold growing out above the outside of shower walls, mildew in the cracks at the bathtub, towel rack and shower head lose at wall, cracks on toilet-afraid to sit on it, dirty floors, small television was fuzzy to view, could not sleep well with all the noises of doors shutting and traffic going by, and etc.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Randy F.
"Close to the Dallas Stadium."
I chose this hotel because it is across the street from the Dallas Cowboy Stadium. My daughter and I attended a concert and the hotel was a great location. We walked to the concert, avoiding all of the street closures and heavy traffic. We were in our hotel room fast asleep before the traffic cleared. The price of the hotel was reasonable and overall our stay was satisfactory.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
J
"Great Location for Sports Fans"
Easy walking distance to ATT(DallasCowboys) Stadium and Globe Life(Texas Rangers)Park. Save $$ on unnecessary stadium parking. Only caveat: must stay two nights minimum at hotel to get free hotel parking-otherwise there is a fee
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Art
"Filthy hotel"
The hotel was dirty and also tried to charge for things that were not authorized. Will never stay there again!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"down the street from Six Flags Over Texas"
overall our stay here at this Hotel was very nice, family and I were very satisfied that the hotel was like really walking distance to several stores; from shopping to snacking to dinning just everything. Pool was very clean ...WATER WAS VERY COLD LOL, very nice. We had a great time, very satisfied..
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Margarita
"Front desk"
About the MOST un friendliest service I have received, started at check in when I bothered the attendant for service and she had to get off her personal phone, rooms were ok, people slammed doors all night, it was hard to relax and get a good night sleep, at check out time, the attendant was very rude and worst when I ask for my credit card balance on my deposit, she made a sting infront of other customers sitting there eating breakfast, all because she needed to check the room, apparently she was being rude for a while, that was the comment the people eating breakfast made, I ask her to be more friendly and less rude as she is the front line to the hotel, what ever happen to CUSTOMER SERVICE :-( .
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"comfort"
A/c was cool but didn't get as cold as I would have liked. Bathtub non slip strips worn away and it was very slippery.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Closely located to ballpark, hyad problem with shuttle, it was late or never came I hiyched a ride, some folks had waited a long time called a cab. Staff did their duty by calling. Elevator is small, old and slow. Room was comfortable enough, but the fan had to be on the whole time for the temp to remain good. I would stay there again
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Victor
"Close to ball parks"
It was easy to get to the ball park. The hotel seems to need an update. It does meet the needs of people going to the near by parks.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Allan
The hotel was near the AT&T stadium which was nice. Breakfast was available but they only had one waffle maker. I had to wait at least 10 minutes in line. Staff was very nice, and rooms were really clean.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Perfect location but..."
The location is perfect, if you are going to an event at the AT&T Stadium and want to walk. It is right across the street. Perfect right? NO! 1. They charged us to park because we only stayed 1 day? Where do they do that at? I would not have had a problem with the charge, but it was not disclosed when I booked. 2. Hotel is like stepping into 1980's. My husband said it smelled like cat urine. Needs updating immediately! 3. They used an old manual credit card swipe machine. They did two separate forms that you had to sign. One was for incidentals and one was supposed to be for charges if you smoked in the room. They're not filled out with amounts or anything. I was not comfortable with that at all. They are supposed to give it back to you after you check out and they check your room but I had to ask for mine. 4. The carpet in the room, I would swear has been there since the hotel opened. I did not even let my bags touch the floor. I pulled the blankets off ASAP. 5. We were on the first floor and I opened the curtain to look outside and I got a wonderful view of an old waffle that was thrown on the bushes. 6. They had no iron in the rooms and by the time we settled to get ready for the concert the lobby was packed. 7. While checking in a lady who had just checked in was complaining that the hotel didn't look anything like on the internet and they couldn't get into their room because the door was broken. I could go on, but I only get 1500 characters.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Lynese
"across the street from AT&T Stadium"
Chose this hotel based on proximity to AT&T Stadium where we were attending the OTR Tour. The location was PRICELESS since all we had to do was walk across the street. Staff was very courteous and the hotel was nice and clean with great parking. Guest parking was included in room rate which was also great.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Loraine Smith
"Great for a one night stay"
We just needed a place to crash after a trip to Six Flags and before my son played at the Rangers Youth Ballpark. This hotel was the perfect distance from both. The room was clean and the front desk worker was very friendly. Only complaint was that it's location is misleading and the driveway is easy to miss.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Upgrades"
Need some upgrades on hotel. Need to work on getting new ice machines.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Rios
"Texas Rangers game"
Hotel service was way less than average. Front desk personnel were slow, rude, dismissive, etc. Promised shuttle to baseball game (2 dif pick up times) but shuttle failed to show. More than 50 people were waiting for the bus. Ended up walking in 100 heat to the field. Upon return at 11:30 pm we entered through the side door. Expected to use our room key for entry. The door was not locked and no room key was even required for entry. Our room was near this door and I was uncomfortable the rest of the night. Our friends' bathtub had a crack in it and water leaked all over the bathroom floor. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Not impressed"
Hotel only has 2 ice machines for the entire 3 floors. Was not able to get ice. Very hard to understand staff.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Staff was pleasant, room was clean, could use some attention to small maintenance problems, but you can NOT beat the price and location!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Terrible"
Horrible place to stay! I would not recommend it.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"close to places i wanted to visit"
It was good i had my grandkids and they enjoyed it especially the pool.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
bernardcwoodsjr
"Never again"
Had the worst stay. Carpets were filthy nasty rooms were dirty. I've stayed in better Days Inn Motels than this one. We got locked out of our rooms; because they said I was a no show. Then, the female at front desk was hiding doing her calls to check on why our rooms were locked; 2 hours later they let us back in our rooms. After, I called Hotels.com.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Eva
It was not great but good
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Stay at Days Inn"
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at Days Inn ...The service was great... the rooms were clean... the breakfast was great... They also offered discount ticket to the surrounding amusement parks... I really enjoyed the trolley ride to six flags, hurricane harbor, and downtown Arlington... I will definitely be staying at Days Inn again.. Thank you guys for making my family vacation one to remember...
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Lakeicha
"Close to the event I attended"
My stay at the hotel was very comfortable the air condition was excellent, their complementary continental breakfast was delicious and very refreshing. Overall the hotel was a very good place to lodge and the staff made my stay very comfortable. I will keep the hotel in my mind on my next visit to Arlington in the future.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Chib
The hotel had a smell in the hallway but the room smelled good. Hotel is not in a good section of town but it was ok--
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Ed
"Great pillows!"
The room was clean and nice but the walls are very thin. We could hear the people in the next room very clearly. Their child cried quite a bit.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Halo9x
when after a 4 hour flight and 25 minute drive....the room was not ready,but they was letting othe r people in and I had booked since DECEMBER 2013.... then they was letting people walk in say I would like to park...Yep no problem! $100.00....they wanted 45.00 for me to park..and I was a guest.... drunk kids all night..... people standing in a big line asking anyone that tried to get to their room if they can use the bathroom..they will even pay....... just very disappointing.......
Other trip Jun 15, 2014