All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
910 North Collins/I-30, Hwy 157 and Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Service is adequate
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Food is not good
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Worst hotel ever"
The room was very small and out dated. The TV channels were blurry. Room right next to elevator, very noisy, kids running and screaming. Overall moved to a different hotel. Was in a very dangerous neighborhood.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
cs
"Sucked"
Not such a good time
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Jose
"Good Hotel near Six Flags"
The hotel was nice but not handicapp accessable.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Very convenient Clean
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Not even mediocre"
Great location for sporting events. Definitely a sub-par hotel, will not return.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not so pleasant surprise!!"
We stayed two nights. I would not have stayed there had I seen the neighborhood first before booking online. On our second day we returned to a clean but empty room. Housekeeping had removed our cooler and clothes and snacks and put them in the janitor closet. A breakdown in communication the housekeepers thought we checked out. We got everything back when the desk clerk found out where it was.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"so-so"
Hotel staff seemed to be clueless. Took forever to get checked in. Rooms were decent.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Bryan
"Hotel.com is horrible."
Will not stay here again, the air conditioner went out in our room and reported it to the front desk and 3 hours later after no one showed to check on it, I called and demanded they move me to another room. No iron in room and the one you have to check out from the front desk was horrible, bottom was black and burnt. When you check in a hotel and they make you sign something that says, "no refunds", "no cancellations" for any reason", should be your first clue to not sign it and go somewhere else. I will never use hotel.com again either.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"NO SLEEP...partying all night - TERRIBLE"
absolutely terrible, would not recommend to my worst enemy...well maybe... hotel staff very un-professional, rooms VERY outdated, paper thin walls, horrible noise issues during our stay with staff unwilling to correct. ruined our trip to Arlington. have e-mailed GM awaiting reply.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Will never stay here again."
The pool wasn't very clean at all. We asked for a roll away bed and it was &10.0 more per night (I had already expected that) waited two hours and never got the bed. We had to check out early for an unexpected family emergency and they still charged my debit card.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Joanne
Continental breakfast limited/disappointed.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Daughter was terrified the whole time.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Terry
It was a decent hotel and close to everything I wanted to do. But the shuttle bus they told me they had never seemed to show up.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2015
A/C not cold. My bank account was drafted for the first night 2 days before we arrived. I was told my card would only hold the room and I could pay cash when I arrived. Not good customer service. I was told the manager would call me to discuss this but after 4 days he never did. I told them to forget it.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
randall
"Roach Motel Close to ATT Stadium"
The hotel smelled when you walked in. There were roaches crawling on the wall. We did not get out our Sheets changed or new towels. We had to ask for them. The continental breakfast, eggs were frozen, milk tasted sour and the coffee was more like tea. Not a great place to stay. The lady checking us in was very rude.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Sylvia
"Visiting Arlington"
I was shocked of the quality of actual building and its neighborhood ....plus having to manually take an imprint of my credit card..It did not feel safe doing so...it took nearly 30 minutes to get checked in...one person multitasking answering the phone and attending thenfront desk.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Louay
"Nice for the price"
The hotel was nice for the price. Clean rooms. Not too far from downtown Dallas or Arlington (by AT&T Stadium ). Quiet area (other than a plane every now and then ) but not bad. Be prepared to go out for breakfast though. There's is few options with little to nothing to offer. Overall, it was nice.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Do NOT stay here"
Terrible and BAD area. Very run down,dirty horrible unsafe area to stay.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"It was okay close to ranger game"
Nothing good to day about staff. Staff was very rud.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"check your room first!"
distance to global life park was fantastic but would rather stay somewhere else where they take a little bit of pride in making sure the guest would be comfortable. found a cheese puff next to the bed, some type of sewing needle on the night stand and a rusted piece of wire in the bathroom area. def not the type of things you would like to find with kids in the room. if the room was cleaner the rating would be much better.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great time"
All I want to say,is that Texas is a nice place to visit. Me hotel room was nice and clean the staff was helpful even tho they couldn't speak English.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Billy
"Clean, affordable motel very close to ballpark"
Stayed one night, in town for a Rangers game. Motel is very close to stadium and VERY easy getting to and from stadium as its on Randall Mills. No problems checking in. Room was cool and clean. It's fairly old, and there are no fancy amenities, but was perfect for our trip to Arlington.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Melodi
The staff was great.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Alex
"Time Warp"
It was like going back in time to 1977. Had to fill out a paper form with my name and address (don't they get this information from a reservation?). Bathroom had no space to even put a toothbrush. But it was cheap, convenient, and quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Corona's family stay"
We enjoyed the stay very much. And we will stay again as long as everything stays the same. Thanks
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
christina
"showers beware"
liked the fact breakfast closes at 10am. shower in 110 sucked. it switched from your temp. setting to cold and then burning hot and back to ice cold by itself. i had to hurry up with my shower. if you need extra towels, you have to go to the front desk for them. i thought I reserved a king. but got a queen. not sure tho. overall it was a 3 out if 5. I would've paid 50$ for night and not $80. o'well, i know next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Daniel G
"no"
It was OK. Would not stay there again
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Tony
"Days inn ballpark."
It was ok. I was staying here to go to a Rangers game and the location is perfect for that. Truly walking distance away. The wifi is definitely an issue on the fourth floor and the hotel looks like it needs a little work. They weren't very friendly up front either which was weird by my Texas standard.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Giovanni
"Review explanation"
My wife and I recently stayed here with our three boys. The hotel receptionist were not overly polite. The EVS staff was very good at what they do and very friendly. There was mold growing in the corner of the bathroom which is a health concern for anyone staying there.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Shane
"Days Inn"
Perfect for attending an event at AT&T stadium; directly across the street, so you can walk. Hotel old; Staff excellent.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Connie
"review"
It was ok
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Affordable and convenient to rangers staduim.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Elaine
"Good if you plan to visit AT&T or Globe Life"
This hotel has a clear advantage. It is just a 5 minutes walk to AT&T and 15 minutes to Globe Life and when you walk there you don't feel uncomfortable. Parking at Global Life starts at 12$ up, so you can stretch your dollars a little bit. The hotel itself is a bit run down. Check-in was ok, the overall room and bathroom cleanness was acceptable, I would say comparable to typical motels in that price range. I missed a microwave and a refrigerator. Breakfast area was very small and thus a bit overcrowded in the morning. The breakfast itself only contained the basics. Overall it is a good choice when you want to watch a game and you don't expect more than just check-in, attend a game, sleep and check-out.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Great hotel just needs some upgrade..we love to stay here..walking distance from ballpark and close to six flags..
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Brenda
"Rangers stay"
It was fun, was in town for rangers game, good stay
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Read LOTS of reviews for a hotel in the Arlington Globe Life Park/Six Flags area. Read LOTS of bad reviews for this hotel, but booked anyway. As most reviews stated, NOT a 1st class hotel...but we did not PAY for a 1st class hotel! Our double room was clean, non smoking as stated, nothing fancy but what we expected. Very close to Six Flags, ATT stadium, it IS within walking distance, but traffic is pretty heavy in the area. Trolley service to everything is provided (although we did not use it). Room served its purpose, to allow us a night's sleep. If you are looking for anything besides that, book another hotel. If you want a cheap sleep, this is the hotel for you
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Lee Anna
"Just Good location,"
Good, Good locations, However, I think the hotel need improvement.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
edixon
"Good Place!"
We, the groups are trip to Basketball Tournament for three days. We comfortable with this room. One thing, these dont have laundry room that we needs. I driving to the coin laundry and time killing me. Good viewing and walking to AT&T Stadium, Walmart and some fast foods locals in 10 or less mins from the hotels.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Evelina
"NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!!"
I did not like the room at all! It looked nothing like the pictures online. The beds were uncomfortable! The ice machine and elevator were broke so I had to use the stairs to carry up my luggage. It was very unpleasant, and I will not be going back.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Amber
"Horrible place nightmare"
Horrible place never again super dirty,no water on shower,etc very bad
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"bad experience"
No toilet paper...and guests got real noisy and no security....wouldn't consider staying here again
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
CLAUDIA
"Needs upgrade"
We decided to stay an extra day in Dallas and needed a room for that night. Stayed here since I didn't want to drive around. The room had a smell to it and the TV was not clear. The Wifi would work from time to time. Overall we slept good and left first thing in the morning.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Martha
"Unsatisfactory stay"
Room 204, small beds. Called front desk, upgrade was $25 more per night. Didn't make sense since I had upgraded through hotels.com. So what was the difference then?. Booked online with choice to pay upon arrival. I was charged immediately in full on date of reservation. Excuse was new promo code system error. Then on date of stay before I checked in I see a 2nd charge. Supposedly system placed a hold for 1 night stay only. When it came down to turning on the A/C, a knocking sound was bad enough to cause us to lose sleep. No fridge. Rollaway beds are not free. $10 per night extra. Horrible experience.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Mayra
"Smelly and loud"
The room smelled like smoke and the rooms were very noisy and loud.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Conveniently located close to AT&T stadium which was exactly what we were looking for. Front desk staff were quick and efficient.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Tracy
"Nothing exciting"
This place is out dated, not the best customer service, and yes it is across the street from the stadium and not to far of a drive to six flags but that is the only thing this place has going for it.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Katrina
"Very poor quality"
Walls paper thin heard baby cry all night and a guy snoring.air conditioner didn't work so it was hot in the room.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Danny
"Good for the price"
Good for the money
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Anita
"Did Not Expect to be Required to Pay for Parking!"
As paying guests of this hotel, we were completely unprepared that we HAD to pay for parking because there was a special event at the AT & T Stadium the same weekend that we stayed there. So even though when you reserve the room you are not told of this extra cost, be prepared!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Never Never Never go there. No More!"
The surrounding is insecure. Thief wanders around the area, waiting the chance to break into car and steal anything. Bed sheet has stain and there are two long hairs on bed sheet. It looks like hotel did not clean it, nor changing bed sheet. Most horrible is that NO HEATER in the hotel. While I stayed there, weather outside was 34F. The hotel was freezing cold.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015