All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1 Washington Circle NW, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location. Great Kitchen! Ask for high floor."
The full kitchen is so handy! There are several small markets in the area where you can get just about anything you want. This is really handy for breakfast, so you don't have to buy at the restaurant. The location is great - right beside Pennsylvania Avenue. You can walk almost anywhere, including metro stop only a few blocks away. The hotel had been apartments years ago and that is why each unit still has a kitchen. New refridgerator and plenty of coffee and tea for the coffee maker. Huge, fluffy towels in the shower - which has lots of very hot water, so be careful there! Bed was very comfortable. The small balcony was a wonderful lookout over the neighborhood. Be sure to ask for a room on a high floor. Since the hotel is right across the circle from a hospital, there are a lot of emergency vehicles, including at night. Loved this place! Will plan to return here every time in DC!
3 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
wesley
"I'd Stay Again"
Overall solid hotel in a great location. Friendly staff with comfortable beds and terrific restaurant.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Jeffery
Great hotel in a great location. Our room had a kitchen, living room and a walk in closet. Everyone at the hotel was very nice and went out if there way to help you.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Birthday Weekend Hotel"
Enjoyed my stay.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
A very happy but belated birthday to you! Thank you for celebrating with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon!
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Great Place in Central DC"
We had a one room suite for our family including our young son and two dogs. We stayed for four nights and had a great time walking to the Mall, exploring the neighborhood including nearby Georgetown and Rock Creek Park. The kitchen was well suited for cooking in and well supplied, anything missing was quickly furnished by the hotel staff. Nice extras included fresh coffee beans and a coffee grinder, dog supplies, fresh fruit and water supply in the gym, nearby restaurants and corner markets combined with the warm and welcoming staff. Definitely a great place for family trips to DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Heather! We're so glad that you and your entire family (pups included!) got to enjoy your visit to DC and your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
heather
"I'll be back!"
I loved this hotel. Booking on New Year's Eve for a few days I didn't have high expectations but from the minute I was greeted by the doorman to the exceptional staff, I was proven wrong. The large,clean,and quiet room/suite - with the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in - is in a great location.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Donna, We are very glad to hear that we exceed your expectations and to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! Our beds are new additions to the hotel--- they're Serta Beauty Rest and we agree, they are incredibly comfortable!! We hope to welcome you back very soon! Happy New Year!
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"The best hotel around"
Outstanding hotel, great service, great location. The room had a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a balcony all for about 80 per night. The location was safe and convenient. I've stayed at many hotels in my life, and this hotel was one of the best I've experienced. They also allowed my dog at no extra charge. Every time I go to DC I'll stay here.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan
"Awesome"
One word awesome!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
jeremy
"Staff was great!"
My daughter and I stayed while I visited her from NY ( our home). Her dog stayed with us and the staff could not have been more accommodating. The hotel itself is in need of some updating and minor renovation. Full kitchen and balcony overlooking the circle wonderful!!
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
patricia
"Great Hotel in DC!"
GREAT HOTEL! Possibly my new favorite place to stay in DC. A block from Foggy Bottom Metro, kitchenette, nice sized bathroom, one of the most comfy beds I have slept in in quite awhile. The hotel staff were very courteous and even though I showed up at 1:00 (and check-in isn't until 3) to drop my luggage off, they checked and got me into a room early. There were some loud people in the hallway during the night, but the hotel apologized for it the next morning. Great, at an awesome price, out of the tourist area for a great stay! Will stay there again!
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
elizabeth
"very nice hotel"
This hotel lived up to its 4 Stars rating. The room I had was basically an apartment, I got a room with a king bed, the kitchen had a refrigerator, full stove, microwave, etc... The only downside to this hotel is the much reported expensive parking $25 per day on the weekends and for weekdays $35 per day.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Above and Beyond Expectations"
The staff was absolutely amazing and the hotel was perfect. My fiancé and I arrived and told the hotel receptionist of our recent engagement. They upgraded us to a suite that was a full condo and surprised us with champagne, cake, and a card congratulating us. The location is great. Walking distance to almost all of the monuments and museums and just a few blocks from Georgetown. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We were thrilled to celebrate your engagement with you! Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Stay at One Washington Circle"
This hotel was incredible. Not only was the location convenient, the service and staff were fantastic. After learning my fiance and I were in town to celebrate our engagement, the staff upgraded our room and sent us an engagement gift consisting of champagne and dessert. Throughout the weekend they checked in on us ensuring our stay was pleasurable. The facilities were clean and comfortable and the service was unmatched.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Frank, it was such a pleasure to host you during such a special time in your lives! Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Wonderful"
This hotel was close to everything loved it would stay there again in the future
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thrilled to hear that you would like to return again soon! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Birthday fun!!!!"
Excellent!!!! I couldn't ask for anything other. I had a blast.......
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Tosha, thank you for celebrating your birthday with us! we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Tosha
"Solid choice--you will not be disappointed"
This was my first stay in this part of D.C. From booking until checkout, I was pleased with my entire experience. This is a great hotel, in a great neighborhood. Walking distance to tons of sights and fantastic places to eat. Staff were tremendous. Highly recommended.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Vincent, we are so glad to hear your first visit to Foggy Bottom was a wonderful one and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Vincent
"Excellwnt"
Very nice restaurant food a little eccentric but wings were good and conveniently in building
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Karen, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and enjoyed the food at Circle Bistro! The Wings are a crowd favorite!!
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Close to whole foods"
Hotel staff helpful friendly my check out what speedy quick cool people helpful service very attentive will be coming back again
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Mostly good - Some bad!"
Excellent place to stay. Great room, very clean, very roomy, plenty of hot water & towels, excellent customer service. Two things that would have put them over the top on a 5 star. 1)Inform your guests of the parking situation. Springing it on your guests that they are cornered into paying $40.00 per night for on site parking is duplicitous, and gives a bad impression. Don't do it, be honest. 2) Get double paned glass in your rooms. That area is a cross roads for police, EMS and heavy traffic, and with the current windows you have one can hear every bit of it. I had to resort to wearing ear plugs at night to sleep. This is a simple fix and well worth the cost of improvement.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, while I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay I am sorry that we failed to fully inform you of our parking procedures and prices upon check in. It is a training opportunity that we will certainly follow up on!
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
steved
"Bellmen (Deweet and Michael) are just wonderful!!!"
The bellmen were sooooo helpful every time I left or entered the hotel. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. The room is big and the bed is very fluffy. Everything was very clean and this is an excellent location for Georgetown or Dupont Circle. They are pet friendly as well and were very kind to my dog. A smidge dated but otherwise excellent.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Jodi, Thank you for the kind words---Dawit and Michael greatly enjoyed the mention and we loved hosting you and your dog while you visited DC! We hope to welcome you both back very soon!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jodi
"Not as Posh as others but has redeeming Qualities."
Last time I was in DC i stayed at The Melrose about 2 blocks from Washington circle. It was more elegant, cleaner and generally just a nicer hotel. Washington Circle is a bit more run down, furniture is worn and overall its just a step down in terms of cleanliness. But the people who work here are friendly, warm and helpful... And though the room isn't as well taken care of. It has a kitchen with 4 burner stove, full fridge, coffee maker (real deal not one of these cut rate hotel varieties) a toaster, a microwave, a coffee grinder and kitchen utensils. I was here for a week so being able to prepare some basic meals was great. And it has balconies with decent city views. Melrose has a window with a nice view of a block wall. So its a give and take. If i was doing a weekend with a lady friend, melrose no question, but if I am in on business for a few days or more, washington circle is more practical.
brian
"Very nice pet-friendly hotel in a great location"
This hotel is in a very nice, central location, is pet-friendly (there was even a dog bed, food bowls, and complimentary treats in the room!), and affordable to boot. The room was much bigger than anticipated with two separate balconies on the second floor. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.
Nina
"Perfect location"
We booked the hotel through a package deal and we were pleasantly surprised with our stay! The hotel is perfect distance to Georgetown, about a 10 minute walk, and the National Mall, about a 15 minute walk. It was also perfectly located close to the Foggy Bottom/GWU Blue/Orange/Silver Metro line stop. The bed was almost too comfy and we loved how spacious the room was. We had a small kitchen in our room, with a bit outdated appliances and aesthetics, but we didn't really use the kitchen so not a big deal. The bathroom was also a bit tiny, but again, we weren't really in the room much. The staff was friendly and always willing to help us out with catching a taxi or giving us the WiFi password. We would definitely stay at One Washington Circle again when we come back to DC!
Jenna
"Nice hotel, tons of road noise--but would go back"
I really like the location of this hotel, in Foggy Bottom, close to the Foggy Bottom Metro Station (5-7 min walk) and to Georgetown (10-15 min). The rooms are spacious and clean and are great for families as there is a "full" kitchen. Even if you don't cook there (you could), the refrigerator and the microwave are awesome to have. They will even stock it for you at what I feel is a minimum price. The only downside is the road noise. You are very close to GWU medical center and so have to get used to the sirens (which I did).
Sandra
"Fall in DC"
excellent-staff, room, food- all excellent. Love the coffee beans and grinder in the kitchen!! great location for walking or metro-go!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Tasteful Luxury"
Very classy and well kept older hotel. Will return if I come back to DC. Thanks!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel! We certainly look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel' location is very good, close to Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom metro station. The suites are very spacious and the staff is very helpful and pleasant. Overall, an excellent place to stay.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Elda! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to post a review for other's to read your experience! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
4 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Elda
"Some things to be aware of . . ."
The beginning of my stay was rocky . . .received a call on the way to hotel from airport that they were over booked and they wanted to put me in another hotel quite a distance from the hotel (and my meeting destination the next day). I pushed and hotel staff relented noting they had others on their list to call. The rooms are huge and more designed for long stays what with the living room / dining rooms and full kitchens. The kitchens was the real problem with my stay. Room next door were cooking, or rather burning, some nasty stuff. The smell filled the hallway and my room as well. I had to put towels at the bottom of the doors (to hallway and bedroom) to attempt to limit the smell. I won't be staying at this hotel again. Bad experience.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Chris, I am very sorry that your stay was rocky from beginning to end. It is certainly not an experience that is normal for our guests to have and I'm very sorry it happened this way to you. While overbooking the hotel is never ideal; it does from time to time happen and we try to minimize the guest impact as much as we can. And while most rooms do have kitchens, a lot do not. I do hope you'll give our hotel another chance as there are a number of things we can do to ensure this experience does not happen again---from updating your guest profile to ensure you are never relocated and placing you next to rooms that do not have full kitchens. please think this over and we hope to get another opportunity to provide you with the guest experience that we strive for. Best, Christine
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Nice location but old hotel with rooms falling apart over time. There was a constant noise near my room that was unpleasant. For the price, I expected more.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice area. Close to a lot of convenient activities"
Good. However, upon checkout the hotel charged my CC even though I had paid in full through Hotels.Com.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed it but do apologize for the confusion regarding the authorization on your credit card and hope it was resolved in a timely enough manner as to not affect your vacation with us!
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Clean,comfortable and modern.Great experience! Very convenient location!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We're so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our location and hotel made your experience wonderful! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"a well need trip.."
our first stay at this hotel.. very happy with the girls at the front desk.. friendly, helpful with our questions, knowledgeable about area.. room was fine clean, bed comfortable.. only complaint is we were about he trash bins.. so keeping door open for the balcony with our dog was out.. will stay again just not that room.. valet gentleman was very nice also we didn't get his name..
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Helenmarie, Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We're so glad that you enjoyed our well-deserved vacation.....When you book next time please make a request for a higher floor so that you can enjoy a different view! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Helenmarie
"Enjoyed our stay at One Washington Circle"
We had a very good stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The surrounding neighborhood was lovely and peaceful. Walking to Georgetown was convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Ms. Kido, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! It was a pleasure having you and we're so glad you enjoyed your visit! We hope to welcome you back very soon! Best, Christine and the One Washington Circle Hotel team
3 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Marilyn Kido
"Great time in DC"
My wife and I were surprise at the room. We travel a lot and this room must be in our top 5. The staff was great too.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Onix, We're so pleased to have made your top 5 list!! What an honor! Thank you for sharing and we hope to welcome you back very soon! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Onix
"2 Words"
Extremely pleased!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Alfredo, 2 words right back: Thank You! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Come back again soon!
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Alfredo
"Perfect location!"
We booked this hotel based on location and it was perfect. It is one of the stops of the tour buses and walk-able to Dupont Circle and the Metro is only a block away. I did not realize that I had booked a 1br suite with full kitchen. A super deal! The only small drawback that may bother others is the ambulances. It is across the circle from GW hospital so the ambulance sirens are abundant. Maybe request a room on the other side of the circle, but you will still hear them if you aren't used to it. We live downtown in Atlanta, so we can tune them out. Anyway, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Whitney, Thank you for posting such a wonderful and informative review! We're so glad that you found our hotel and our location to be such a great fit for your trip! We look forward to your next stay with us! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Whitney
The service is amazing! The fridge was loud when it would be in on the room but it would turn off and on all night. The location is amazing. The room was comfortable and clean.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Sarah, Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We are happy to announce that we are in the process of replacing ALL of our fridges so hopefully next time you won't even notice any noise!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great hotel for the price on Hotels.com"
Great stay! Clean, friendly staff, great location. We enjoyed it!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Lani, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed yourselves!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Lani
"Home away from home"
My son went to George Washington University right in the immediate area of this hotel. The Metro is right across the circle making any place you need to get to accessible by train. The kitchen has a coffee grinder with fresh coffee beans which is much better than a Keurig in my opinion. There is a Trader Joe's and a CVS within blocks so you can stock the refrigerator with any necessities. One tip to travelers who have a car with them is to seek discount parking on the internet. There are 2 garages around the corner that accept a discount coupon which is much less costly than the daily rate charged by the hotel's valet. We highly recommend this facility. We stay here every time we visit Washington, DC, which is at least once a year.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Denise, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! Our GWU families are such a joy to host. Feedback such as yours regarding our parking rates has been heard and we have lowered our rates accorss the board! We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Mini Apartment while doing business"
This hotel is really well located with rooms large enough to treat like a small apartment. The neighborhood keeps getting nicer with a grocery store only 2 blocks away and plenty of great restaurants. Works perfectly for a week-long business trip to DC. Only downside is sirens at night because of a nearby hospital but I resolved that with earplugs.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay in our ever evolving and growing neighborhood! For next time, we have plenty of ear plugs available at the front desk!
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Perfect for visiting GW University"
Everything was great. The only down side was the ER across the street from the Hotel
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay, we're glad you enjoyed everything! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
I have stayed in many hotels in the Foggy Bottom to DuPont Circle area and this hotel by far has the best combination of value, room size, and service.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
What a wonderful review to read! Thank you for posting it and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful"
Had a great time. Restraunt at hotel was very good. Hotel was close to the metro
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Dawn, thank you for the kind words and taking the time to post this reivew! We're glad that you enjoyed our hotel and our restaurant! We hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Dawn
"Super convenient location, cool neighborhood"
Perfect!!! Thumbs up!!!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Robert, we're so glad you enjoyed our hotel and our great location! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
4 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to GW University"
Close to GW university and only a short cab ride to the White House and National Mall.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Foggy bottom hotel"
We love this place, for ourselves and when we come with family. convenient to GW and easy walking distance to many great places.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel and our wonderful location! We always greatly appreciate reviews posted on social media and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Close to Metro"
The hotel staff were very accommodating and pleasant. The positive of being across the "circle" from the Metro is excellent for getting around the city. Also, one of our tours picked up from right outside the front of the hotel so we didn't have to go to Union Station to pick it up. Overall, our stay was positive with the exception of one incidence on our last night; however, again, the hotel staff was very accommodating to ensure our comfort.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Emhuber, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and got to take advantage of the tour bus stop in front of the hotel! We're so glad that dispite a glitch during your last night that we were able to recover and not dampen your experience! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
emhuber
"Feels like home, easy access to all that matters"
I loved the apartment. Enjoyed spending late nights on large balcony. Great to be able to cook breakfast, before walking to all the sites. Nice to have Trader Joe's right around the corner, for food and wine. So much to see, so close by. Fabulous!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Christine, we're so glad you were able to take advantage of our wonderful balcony's! We agree--it's so nice to have Trader Joes so close by! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Christine
Very pleased with the customer service, hospitality, and size of the room. I love the balcony, beds/bedding and of course the kitchen and all of its ammedities. For me the only downsides were our 2nd story balcony was direclty over the dumpsters and there were many children running our hall later at night when people are typically begining to settle in, however I can see that being inevitable at any hotel in the summer. So all and all it was a really great stay, I didn't want to leave and definitely plan to come back to this hotel for a longer visit. I also want to express my gratitude for everything provided by the hotel for the animal, my kitten, I planned to bring along, unfortuantely he ended up not making the trip but the accomodations for him still made me happy beyond words,
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Holly, We're so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us! For your next stay, we'll make sure to get you in to a slightly higher view! And hopefully next time your kitten will get to join!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Holly R
"Didn't get what I paid for"
I paid for a suite with a refridgerator, the day that I checked in they told me that my rooms fridge didn't work, and wasn't able to change my room. Told me that because I was only staying for a night that they didn't think I needed it. Only offered me contential breakfast. They also must've JUST shampooed the carpet considering my floor was wet. Hotel staff was very nice and patient, I just didn't get $200 worth of what I paid for.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Ms. Williams, I am so sorry that your recent stay with us didn't meet your expectations; i certainly don't blame you for being disappointed. That being said, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure this sort of incident doesn't happen again and I sincerely hope that you'll give us another opportunity to provide you with the expereince you should have had. I have gone ahead and put a note into your profile in our property management system for future reservations.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014