All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1 Washington Circle NW, Washington, DC, 20037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Home Away From Home"
This stay was for my daughter's birthday weekend. It was conveniently located, clean and plenty of space. It was a large as any 1 bedroom apartment. She was able to save on food with the full kitchen. She totally enjoyed it and would come back again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Superb location with happy and helpful staff"
First time at this hotel and was going to celebrate New Year's with local friends. I really liked it for the location - EASY metro from airport and less than a 5 minute walk from Foggy Bottom metro. The kitchenette option was perfect to save money and stock up from local grocery stores. The staff was extremely helpful and personable, with many ideas for places to celebrate New Year. I will definitely stay in this hotel again.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Alison
"Nice Place, Full Kitchen"
Full kitchen is nice, especially with a Whole Foods and a Trader Joe's both a short walk away.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great experience"
Great location. Excellent customer service. They upgraded my room to the executive King Suite. Made the stay well worth it. Thanks!
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great location, fantastic staff"
I got an amazing deal on my room, which I couldn't pass up. I was pleased to find out that the great deal turned out to be a great hotel. The location couldn't have been easier, right on Washington Circle, a block from the Foggy Bottom metro station, and easy walking distance to Georgetown and the Dupont Circle areas. The staff was incredibly kind during my stay, recognized me in the evening and asked how my day had been. The room was fabulous - very large, with a full kitchen and balcony, and the beds were unbelievably comfortable. My only small complaint was that the room with the toilet and shower could have used some updating -- the shower curtain rod was starting to pull off the wall, and there were some grout issues around the floor and baseboard. Other than that, no complaints!!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the hotel staff, and how nice and spacious the room was! I would most certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Joia
"The good and the bad"
It's hard to complain about a hotel where the staff is so friendly and helpful, but the noise is certainly a factor to consider. The walls are thin but even worse, the hotel is near a hospital and all you hear all day long is ambulance sirens. And the housekeeping staff doesn't exactly go out of their way to keep the noise down. I mentioned this when I was asked how I like my room, and was given a suite upgrade which was much better as far as hallway noise.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
pna
"One Washington Circle"
The hotel staff was accommodating and the rooms were nice. I was in a suite that included a kitchen and living area. The couch was old and dirty and uncomfortable. However, the biggest problem I encountered was a MOUSE in my room. Thankfully, I didn't find it until the morning I was checking out. I tried not to make a big deal of it and the hotel staff was clearly embarrassed, but it's enough for me to never stay there again. I had dinner in the hotel restaurant. The food was good and the service was good, but there were not many people there and I was the only person sitting at the bar. Maybe it was because it was a Monday night.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us----first of all, I am SO incredibly sorry you had to experience this 'uninvited' guest..... I can't imagine your surprise and while I can understand your shock, I do hope you know this is not a usual occurrence for us. I also hope that you would give our hotel another chance the next time you are in DC---please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can make sure your next stay is flawless. Best,
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Very Comfortable Hotel in Good Location"
We used this hotel as a home base while apartment shopping in the West End of DC. A small hotel but very comfortable and the staff was excellent in providing friendly service and assistance. The Bistro Café had an eclectic selection of delicious entrees. The room we used was huge with a separate bedroom, separate dining area and separate kitchen. The hotel is very pet friendly. When we arrived the bellman brought up a doggie bed, two eating bowls and some treats.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Creat Accomodation"
Great experience, super comfortable hotel and great staff.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Kitchenette rules!"
Walking distance to Foggy Bottom Metro station, GW Hospital and a Whole Foods. Room has refrig, microwave, stove with utensils. Took advantage of kitchenette and saved $$ on dining. Also lots of good dining in surrounding area. It's nice to have a place to take leftovers to.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Craig, We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us----we agree...the kitchens are such a great added bonus for our guests! Thank you for the review and we hope to welcome you back very soon!
5 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Craig
"Great Location. Great Kitchen! Ask for high floor."
The full kitchen is so handy! There are several small markets in the area where you can get just about anything you want. This is really handy for breakfast, so you don't have to buy at the restaurant. The location is great - right beside Pennsylvania Avenue. You can walk almost anywhere, including metro stop only a few blocks away. The hotel had been apartments years ago and that is why each unit still has a kitchen. New refridgerator and plenty of coffee and tea for the coffee maker. Huge, fluffy towels in the shower - which has lots of very hot water, so be careful there! Bed was very comfortable. The small balcony was a wonderful lookout over the neighborhood. Be sure to ask for a room on a high floor. Since the hotel is right across the circle from a hospital, there are a lot of emergency vehicles, including at night. Loved this place! Will plan to return here every time in DC!
3 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
wesley
"I'd Stay Again"
Overall solid hotel in a great location. Friendly staff with comfortable beds and terrific restaurant.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Jeffery
Great hotel in a great location. Our room had a kitchen, living room and a walk in closet. Everyone at the hotel was very nice and went out if there way to help you.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Birthday Weekend Hotel"
Enjoyed my stay.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
A very happy but belated birthday to you! Thank you for celebrating with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon!
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Great Place in Central DC"
We had a one room suite for our family including our young son and two dogs. We stayed for four nights and had a great time walking to the Mall, exploring the neighborhood including nearby Georgetown and Rock Creek Park. The kitchen was well suited for cooking in and well supplied, anything missing was quickly furnished by the hotel staff. Nice extras included fresh coffee beans and a coffee grinder, dog supplies, fresh fruit and water supply in the gym, nearby restaurants and corner markets combined with the warm and welcoming staff. Definitely a great place for family trips to DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Heather! We're so glad that you and your entire family (pups included!) got to enjoy your visit to DC and your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
heather
"I'll be back!"
I loved this hotel. Booking on New Year's Eve for a few days I didn't have high expectations but from the minute I was greeted by the doorman to the exceptional staff, I was proven wrong. The large,clean,and quiet room/suite - with the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in - is in a great location.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Donna, We are very glad to hear that we exceed your expectations and to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! Our beds are new additions to the hotel--- they're Serta Beauty Rest and we agree, they are incredibly comfortable!! We hope to welcome you back very soon! Happy New Year!
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"The best hotel around"
Outstanding hotel, great service, great location. The room had a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a balcony all for about 80 per night. The location was safe and convenient. I've stayed at many hotels in my life, and this hotel was one of the best I've experienced. They also allowed my dog at no extra charge. Every time I go to DC I'll stay here.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan
"Awesome"
One word awesome!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
jeremy
"Staff was great!"
My daughter and I stayed while I visited her from NY ( our home). Her dog stayed with us and the staff could not have been more accommodating. The hotel itself is in need of some updating and minor renovation. Full kitchen and balcony overlooking the circle wonderful!!
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
patricia
"Great Hotel in DC!"
GREAT HOTEL! Possibly my new favorite place to stay in DC. A block from Foggy Bottom Metro, kitchenette, nice sized bathroom, one of the most comfy beds I have slept in in quite awhile. The hotel staff were very courteous and even though I showed up at 1:00 (and check-in isn't until 3) to drop my luggage off, they checked and got me into a room early. There were some loud people in the hallway during the night, but the hotel apologized for it the next morning. Great, at an awesome price, out of the tourist area for a great stay! Will stay there again!
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
elizabeth
"very nice hotel"
This hotel lived up to its 4 Stars rating. The room I had was basically an apartment, I got a room with a king bed, the kitchen had a refrigerator, full stove, microwave, etc... The only downside to this hotel is the much reported expensive parking $25 per day on the weekends and for weekdays $35 per day.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Above and Beyond Expectations"
The staff was absolutely amazing and the hotel was perfect. My fiancé and I arrived and told the hotel receptionist of our recent engagement. They upgraded us to a suite that was a full condo and surprised us with champagne, cake, and a card congratulating us. The location is great. Walking distance to almost all of the monuments and museums and just a few blocks from Georgetown. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We were thrilled to celebrate your engagement with you! Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Stay at One Washington Circle"
This hotel was incredible. Not only was the location convenient, the service and staff were fantastic. After learning my fiance and I were in town to celebrate our engagement, the staff upgraded our room and sent us an engagement gift consisting of champagne and dessert. Throughout the weekend they checked in on us ensuring our stay was pleasurable. The facilities were clean and comfortable and the service was unmatched.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Frank, it was such a pleasure to host you during such a special time in your lives! Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Wonderful"
This hotel was close to everything loved it would stay there again in the future
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thrilled to hear that you would like to return again soon! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Birthday fun!!!!"
Excellent!!!! I couldn't ask for anything other. I had a blast.......
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Tosha, thank you for celebrating your birthday with us! we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Tosha
"Solid choice--you will not be disappointed"
This was my first stay in this part of D.C. From booking until checkout, I was pleased with my entire experience. This is a great hotel, in a great neighborhood. Walking distance to tons of sights and fantastic places to eat. Staff were tremendous. Highly recommended.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Vincent, we are so glad to hear your first visit to Foggy Bottom was a wonderful one and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Vincent
"Excellwnt"
Very nice restaurant food a little eccentric but wings were good and conveniently in building
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Karen, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and enjoyed the food at Circle Bistro! The Wings are a crowd favorite!!
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Close to whole foods"
Hotel staff helpful friendly my check out what speedy quick cool people helpful service very attentive will be coming back again
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Mostly good - Some bad!"
Excellent place to stay. Great room, very clean, very roomy, plenty of hot water & towels, excellent customer service. Two things that would have put them over the top on a 5 star. 1)Inform your guests of the parking situation. Springing it on your guests that they are cornered into paying $40.00 per night for on site parking is duplicitous, and gives a bad impression. Don't do it, be honest. 2) Get double paned glass in your rooms. That area is a cross roads for police, EMS and heavy traffic, and with the current windows you have one can hear every bit of it. I had to resort to wearing ear plugs at night to sleep. This is a simple fix and well worth the cost of improvement.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, while I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay I am sorry that we failed to fully inform you of our parking procedures and prices upon check in. It is a training opportunity that we will certainly follow up on!
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
steved
"Bellmen (Deweet and Michael) are just wonderful!!!"
The bellmen were sooooo helpful every time I left or entered the hotel. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. The room is big and the bed is very fluffy. Everything was very clean and this is an excellent location for Georgetown or Dupont Circle. They are pet friendly as well and were very kind to my dog. A smidge dated but otherwise excellent.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Jodi, Thank you for the kind words---Dawit and Michael greatly enjoyed the mention and we loved hosting you and your dog while you visited DC! We hope to welcome you both back very soon!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jodi
"Not as Posh as others but has redeeming Qualities."
Last time I was in DC i stayed at The Melrose about 2 blocks from Washington circle. It was more elegant, cleaner and generally just a nicer hotel. Washington Circle is a bit more run down, furniture is worn and overall its just a step down in terms of cleanliness. But the people who work here are friendly, warm and helpful... And though the room isn't as well taken care of. It has a kitchen with 4 burner stove, full fridge, coffee maker (real deal not one of these cut rate hotel varieties) a toaster, a microwave, a coffee grinder and kitchen utensils. I was here for a week so being able to prepare some basic meals was great. And it has balconies with decent city views. Melrose has a window with a nice view of a block wall. So its a give and take. If i was doing a weekend with a lady friend, melrose no question, but if I am in on business for a few days or more, washington circle is more practical.
brian
"Very nice pet-friendly hotel in a great location"
This hotel is in a very nice, central location, is pet-friendly (there was even a dog bed, food bowls, and complimentary treats in the room!), and affordable to boot. The room was much bigger than anticipated with two separate balconies on the second floor. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.
Nina
"Perfect location"
We booked the hotel through a package deal and we were pleasantly surprised with our stay! The hotel is perfect distance to Georgetown, about a 10 minute walk, and the National Mall, about a 15 minute walk. It was also perfectly located close to the Foggy Bottom/GWU Blue/Orange/Silver Metro line stop. The bed was almost too comfy and we loved how spacious the room was. We had a small kitchen in our room, with a bit outdated appliances and aesthetics, but we didn't really use the kitchen so not a big deal. The bathroom was also a bit tiny, but again, we weren't really in the room much. The staff was friendly and always willing to help us out with catching a taxi or giving us the WiFi password. We would definitely stay at One Washington Circle again when we come back to DC!
Jenna
"Nice hotel, tons of road noise--but would go back"
I really like the location of this hotel, in Foggy Bottom, close to the Foggy Bottom Metro Station (5-7 min walk) and to Georgetown (10-15 min). The rooms are spacious and clean and are great for families as there is a "full" kitchen. Even if you don't cook there (you could), the refrigerator and the microwave are awesome to have. They will even stock it for you at what I feel is a minimum price. The only downside is the road noise. You are very close to GWU medical center and so have to get used to the sirens (which I did).
Sandra
"Fall in DC"
excellent-staff, room, food- all excellent. Love the coffee beans and grinder in the kitchen!! great location for walking or metro-go!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Tasteful Luxury"
Very classy and well kept older hotel. Will return if I come back to DC. Thanks!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel! We certainly look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel' location is very good, close to Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom metro station. The suites are very spacious and the staff is very helpful and pleasant. Overall, an excellent place to stay.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Elda! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to post a review for other's to read your experience! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
4 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Elda
"Some things to be aware of . . ."
The beginning of my stay was rocky . . .received a call on the way to hotel from airport that they were over booked and they wanted to put me in another hotel quite a distance from the hotel (and my meeting destination the next day). I pushed and hotel staff relented noting they had others on their list to call. The rooms are huge and more designed for long stays what with the living room / dining rooms and full kitchens. The kitchens was the real problem with my stay. Room next door were cooking, or rather burning, some nasty stuff. The smell filled the hallway and my room as well. I had to put towels at the bottom of the doors (to hallway and bedroom) to attempt to limit the smell. I won't be staying at this hotel again. Bad experience.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Chris, I am very sorry that your stay was rocky from beginning to end. It is certainly not an experience that is normal for our guests to have and I'm very sorry it happened this way to you. While overbooking the hotel is never ideal; it does from time to time happen and we try to minimize the guest impact as much as we can. And while most rooms do have kitchens, a lot do not. I do hope you'll give our hotel another chance as there are a number of things we can do to ensure this experience does not happen again---from updating your guest profile to ensure you are never relocated and placing you next to rooms that do not have full kitchens. please think this over and we hope to get another opportunity to provide you with the guest experience that we strive for. Best, Christine
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Nice location but old hotel with rooms falling apart over time. There was a constant noise near my room that was unpleasant. For the price, I expected more.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice area. Close to a lot of convenient activities"
Good. However, upon checkout the hotel charged my CC even though I had paid in full through Hotels.Com.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed it but do apologize for the confusion regarding the authorization on your credit card and hope it was resolved in a timely enough manner as to not affect your vacation with us!
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Clean,comfortable and modern.Great experience! Very convenient location!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
We're so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our location and hotel made your experience wonderful! We hope to welcome you back very soon!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"a well need trip.."
our first stay at this hotel.. very happy with the girls at the front desk.. friendly, helpful with our questions, knowledgeable about area.. room was fine clean, bed comfortable.. only complaint is we were about he trash bins.. so keeping door open for the balcony with our dog was out.. will stay again just not that room.. valet gentleman was very nice also we didn't get his name..
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Helenmarie, Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We're so glad that you enjoyed our well-deserved vacation.....When you book next time please make a request for a higher floor so that you can enjoy a different view! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Helenmarie
"Enjoyed our stay at One Washington Circle"
We had a very good stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The surrounding neighborhood was lovely and peaceful. Walking to Georgetown was convenient. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit DC.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Ms. Kido, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! It was a pleasure having you and we're so glad you enjoyed your visit! We hope to welcome you back very soon! Best, Christine and the One Washington Circle Hotel team
3 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Marilyn Kido
"Great time in DC"
My wife and I were surprise at the room. We travel a lot and this room must be in our top 5. The staff was great too.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Onix, We're so pleased to have made your top 5 list!! What an honor! Thank you for sharing and we hope to welcome you back very soon! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Onix
"2 Words"
Extremely pleased!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Alfredo, 2 words right back: Thank You! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Come back again soon!
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Alfredo
"Perfect location!"
We booked this hotel based on location and it was perfect. It is one of the stops of the tour buses and walk-able to Dupont Circle and the Metro is only a block away. I did not realize that I had booked a 1br suite with full kitchen. A super deal! The only small drawback that may bother others is the ambulances. It is across the circle from GW hospital so the ambulance sirens are abundant. Maybe request a room on the other side of the circle, but you will still hear them if you aren't used to it. We live downtown in Atlanta, so we can tune them out. Anyway, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Whitney, Thank you for posting such a wonderful and informative review! We're so glad that you found our hotel and our location to be such a great fit for your trip! We look forward to your next stay with us! Best, The One Washington Circle Hotel team
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Whitney
The service is amazing! The fridge was loud when it would be in on the room but it would turn off and on all night. The location is amazing. The room was comfortable and clean.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Sarah, Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We are happy to announce that we are in the process of replacing ALL of our fridges so hopefully next time you won't even notice any noise!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great hotel for the price on Hotels.com"
Great stay! Clean, friendly staff, great location. We enjoyed it!
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Lani, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed yourselves!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Lani
"Home away from home"
My son went to George Washington University right in the immediate area of this hotel. The Metro is right across the circle making any place you need to get to accessible by train. The kitchen has a coffee grinder with fresh coffee beans which is much better than a Keurig in my opinion. There is a Trader Joe's and a CVS within blocks so you can stock the refrigerator with any necessities. One tip to travelers who have a car with them is to seek discount parking on the internet. There are 2 garages around the corner that accept a discount coupon which is much less costly than the daily rate charged by the hotel's valet. We highly recommend this facility. We stay here every time we visit Washington, DC, which is at least once a year.
Response by One Washington Circle Hotel
Dear Denise, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! Our GWU families are such a joy to host. Feedback such as yours regarding our parking rates has been heard and we have lowered our rates accorss the board! We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014