All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4800 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Condition is not good, but might be worth staying"
The bar that shower curtain is hooked over was broken, so it was a quite dangerous. Breakfast menu was minimal. However the price was the cheapest one around DFW airport. In that meaning it might be worth staying.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Let's just change the price"
Picked because these are always a decent hotel at a great price. Flew in before heading out if the country early the next morning. 3 rooms for everyone. One was two be a 2 bed vs a king. It wasn't and do my 21 year old son went down and asked to get switched from the long they were put in into a double. They did. Next morning I get a credit for my $59 rate and get a $139 charge for changing rooms. Hello, seriously. So I ask about it along with the guaranteed rate from hotels.com. The desk person could care less. She's busy. And after a few minutes I get a great deal of $89 a night. Otherwise the place was fine. Van drivers were very nice getting us to and from dfw and food vendors.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Craig
"My stay"
it was a nice hotel for it being the first Time in Texas. Came for my brother's wedding. I wish the breakfast was a little better. I had to keep asking for water in the water container at breakfast.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Happy"
Good location and nice hotel
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Hilda
"Choose elsewhere."
Not what I expected from marriott. Nasty bathroom floors, hair on them. Just overall unclean place.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Not much around, except the airport. Any major attraction you wish to get to is about 20 minutes away, all freeways so it is not bad and worth the while. The front desk was hilarious and made the stay good.Excellent breakfast, rooms are great.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
monika
"Good for the $$"
Overall very nice for the price. The only complaint if you want to call it that is the pool wasnt ready to go. Not a big deal but would have been nice. Clean rooms, great staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice area. clean rooms nice staff"
Nice breakfast. Beds were okay but they are memory foam. Not much of a lobby. Exercise room nice. Staff friendly and helpful. I would stay there again. Not real crazy about memory foam.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Drine
"Nice hotel near the airport"
My husband and i arrived late after driving to and from Oklahoma. The concierge on duty that night was very helpful and patient with us! The room looked and smelled clean, which is a huge factor in our ability to choose where we stay. The breakfast was good, too, offering a variety of choices.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Michele
Great location that is close to the airport. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Beds were great! Room and hotel were very clean! Will stay again!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Very nice for the price"
Great experience, got locked out of my room although I wish staff had keep in contact with me about where they were in the process, they did get me back in my room.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Need new beds!"
The beds sink down on the side of the side table. Not comfy
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Very comfortable stay! The staff was helpful and polite.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
rene
"Great value!"
We only stayed one night to be in town for an early morning race on Sunday. The food was plentiful Sunday morning, despite being pretty packed at 7 am. and the room was nice and quiet. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice Stay"
I stayed here the night before an early morning flight from DFW. The hotel was perfect for what I needed. The shuttle service to the airport was a big plus. I didn't have any problems overall. It was a descent hotel. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Chad
"Outstanding Shuttle Service, Lousy Pizza delivery"
The room service Pizza delivery took 47 minutes for a 10", $20 pizza and the delivery man was rude and wanted a tip. He got $2 and stormed off in a huff. I'd never order room service from this company again. We used the hotel's shuttle service to the airport @ 6:30am and Chris the hotel employee coordinating this service was outstanding. He not only verified the flight gate departure but followed up with our driver as were in route to update him on the most current departure gate. There had been a gate change. The driver also commented on the good level of communication that he receives from Chris throughout his day.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Ron
Didnt stay long. Nice location. Easy to find and close to the airport.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"my stay at the Fairfield inn"
My stay was great I really enjoyed my self I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rennob
Went for work but nice stay and comfy room! Nice location to everything in dfw area!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Sales rep"
Recently had a last moment business trip arranged and selected the Fairfield Inn for convenience and location. Worked out great. Will stay there again on a trip the DFW.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. Breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the room was clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Mayra
"Great Overnight Stay"
It was a short overnight stay because we had an earlier flight the next morning. Staff was very courteous and the shuttle service was a great benefit. The price for both the room and for short-term parking at the hotel was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Kristine
Great experience at this hotel. They let us check in 3 hours early, the room was super clean, and the staff was so friendly. I was very impressed with the broad selection they served for breakfast and I would recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Bree
"Doesn't have the feel of a Marriott hotel, more li"
Rooms were not very clean. Lobby smelt very bad. Staff weren't helpful. Mattress not comfortable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
dosak
"Seattle visits DFW"
Business travel, the desk was helpful and allowed the use of a conference room when they did not have too. Also, the effort by staff to greet and wish leaving travelers good journey was stepping up the level of service. I would stay at this site again.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Kent
"Great for the money"
Clean, friendly, great breakfast
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
TINA
"return trip"
Was only there for a short time. Taking my son back to school after Christmas break. I was concern about being close to the airport and it wasn't a problem.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Paula
"Good value for your money"
The hotel is close in proximity to the airport and other amenities.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great Hotel by the Airport"
The staff here are very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Very affordable for such a nice room!!!"
The lady at the front desk was very friendly and informative. My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights and it was a wonderful experience, except when the toilet stopped working the first day but they sent someone the next morning to fix it. There are no restaurants within walking distance but if you drive a few miles up, there are restaurants and places to visit. Overall, it was a great stay and very affordable! Will come back!
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Shawneese
"GREAT PLACE !!!"
Staff was very friendly and Hotel was great. This was my 2nd stay there and it was very good. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Derek
"Family holiday"
Clean room, small bathroom, the location is not very convenient to access food or entertainment but is close to airport. Ok to stay a night or two.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Met all my needs for a good price. Pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The hotel is just 5-10 minutes away from the airport and has shuttle service for pick up (only before 11.30 pm) and drop (starting from 4.30 am). I guess the timings may vary from time to time, so you should check with them yourself.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ven
"Hotel close to the Gaylord Texan"
Our stay was great. The only set back was it is Christmas time, and they charged my credit card for my visit, that had been paid for a month in advance.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Shannon
"Bad STAY"
My wife actually stay with you. It was awful, she arrived around 8:30pm the evening of Dec. 18th and could not get a hold of your Hotel. She called me and I could not reach anyone at the number provided on the web site. She finally found out from your shuttle service that the electricity was out and they were trying to move everyone somewhere else and was told that if she was to go over there she would just be in the dark. She ended up sleeping on a cot at DFW airport until around 4:00am when she was able to finally reach someone to come get her to transport her to the room. We were referred to your Hotel, but after that experience we will never come back. She was there from the 18th through 21st and felt like the staff was upset at her instead of trying to help her with what she had to go through.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price I paid"
Nice hotel for the price. Staff was friendly and helpful!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Ashley
"a review title"
Just as expected from the reviews and online pictures
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Dustin
"Fairfield Inn DFW North"
Hotel was difficult to access by auto because of location on service road. hotel shoudl have sign at rear entrance to make it easier to find.' Complimentary breakfast was great
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Ruth
"friendly staff"
It is not the best value in town when I booked it. It is quite basic nothing special. The staff is very friendly
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Staff not customer oriented"
The door in our room hot stuck and we couldnt open it from the outside the person in the front desk was alone at 6pm on a Saturday and said she couldnt send anyone to help us finally i insisted so much that after 30 minutes she came to help us. To fix the door so we could open it she pushed the door so hard that the upper security device (caveat) broke. She eas so happy to have helped, i was eirried because i had to sleep by myself without a security device. Nobidy cane to gix it. After the ordeal i had ti go downstairs again to get my card fixed again it didnt wirk anymore. When i was upstaira i realizef they didnt clean the room so i had to go downstairs again to get fresh towels. on top of sll this the day i arrived i had asked the front desk to reserve a taxi for me to gonto the airport at 3am i had asked several yimes if they had reserved the taxi, needless to say they didnt di at 3am they called a guy that came in a cadillac his license plate was a paper, and looked like he had just gotten out of bed. No taxi signd anywhere. Yhe had said that it should cost betwwen $20 and $28 for yhe 19 minute rude? He charged $50. At least he didnt kidnapped me.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
MG
"Would stay there again."
Great staff. Especially the staff that takes people to and from the airport.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Excellent Room, service, and location"
We rented two different rooms at this location for 4 days. Everything about this visit went perfectly. The staff was very sweet. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast served tasted good and was presented nicely. The lobby was nice and clean. There is a snack purchase area that has a place to purchase drinks, snacks, frozen meals through one of the staff members. There is a laundry area that is very clean and efficient. Dryer does not dry too hot and actually works well. Beds are rather comfortable. Housekeeping service was nice. They were very polite. Plenty of parking. The only issue is that there are three of these hotels in this general area. Watch the actual address in GPS or you will end up in the wrong location. :)
Caitlyn
"Mediocre. Last minute."
Don't get me wrong, the staff was very polite and nice but that's about it. Let's face it, this hotel is right next to the runway on one side, and a major Interstate on the other. It's loud to say the least. This was not my choice. A coworker chose it and to make things easy and convenient for our trip I stayed there as well. It was not good. Even the guy who chose the place knew when we pulled in that he made a mistake. It was just very basic, bare bones, and outdated. Neither of us slept. When we met in the lobby we both were feeling pretty crappy. But to be honest it's serving its purpose as a hotel for overnight business travelers on a budget, or people who missed there flight and need a place to stay so the airline sticks them there. Nasty breakfast, almost inedible. Don't even bother. I took one bite and said nope. And I'll eat food I drop on the floor.
"Nice hotel, close to airport"
Very clean and comfortable rooms, excellent support from hotel staff!
Jose
"Convenient"
Hotel is very convenient to DFW and the staff was super helpful and courteous. There isn't a good place to sit and talk at this hotel re: no sitting area to visit or have a business meeting. Rooms were clean. Quiet hotel even though you are close to the airport
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Be prepared to fix your own toilet"
The toilet was clogged when we arrived. They brought us a plunger & told us to fix it because they "don't do that." We pointed out that it was not us who clogged it and they said we should have called right away. We had been checked in for less than ten minutes. After a long argument, they agreed to move us to another room. They offered no apology for the inconvenience & did not even help us move our bags.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Katy
"friendly staff"
the staff at the hotel are very helpful when i needed help to adjust my booking. I really enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
sio
"Quick stop in Dallas"
Just made a quick one night stop to catch a flight back home to Minneapolis. On line info said there was a hot tub and pool. Arrived to find no hot tub, and an outdoor pool. Room was clean and nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014