All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4800 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"For 2 nights the turn out was really good.."
It was a nice place to arrive to after a long night out. Really clean, staff was great. We would definitely stay again..
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Excellent shuttle service with good staffs. Very convenient for overnight stay guest for next day flight. Would strongly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to DFW airport"
Clean courteous great shuttle service. Staff very nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Shirley
"great place great staff"
This is a very welcoming place.. airport shuttle is fast and reliable unlike many of the DFW hotels Clean well priced and just a nice easy place to spend the night..
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
OzTambo
"This hotel was a disappointment"
Creaky mattress, sheets that didn't stay on the mattress, and a broken doorknob on bathroom door. This hotel was a disappointment. The close proximity to DFW was not enough to bring me back.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
There were stains or something white was on the be bed skirt, which I hate to think of what it might be. Also the tub was peeling. Looks like the tub had been painted and the paint was peeling really bad.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good hotel for a quick out night to the airport"
Good Hotel desk personal was very good. Prompt and exact. And was there in the morning. A good employee, IE he still was the same with a smile.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
A little pricy for the night-arrived at 9:30pm and checked out at 6am. Not close to any eating establishments
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Near the airport - has shuttle"
The staff was very helpful. The hotel is very plain with few upgraded features.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Super"
I love all the Fairfield Inn I have stayed in.They are always so nice and clean and doesn't allow pets everyone isn't a pet lover and don't want to sleep behind them especially if they are allergic to them so I thank you Fairfield Inn for not allowing pets. I also love the friendly staff and shuttle van for taking us where we needed to go. The only thing I thought was kind of unusual that they didn't have any Christmas music or decoration up on Christmas day.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Shelia Harris
"Service"
Staff went out of their way to meet my needs. Beds extremely comfortable. Shuttle to airport saved me from driving in icy conditions. Thank you for your great team and service!! Especially to desk clerk who lets use her cell phone !
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
Kathie Reese
"Near to Dallas airport"
The hotel has a shuttle from/ to airport , free internet acess. The problem is that the rooms facing the higway are noisy.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Regina
"Fairfield Inn and Suites Dallas"
Fantastic suite with wonderful breakfast in the morning. Great place to stay if have overnight stay on the way to your destination.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Steve Volkert
"Great Staff Old Hotel"
The staff was very nice and accommodating. However, the hotel was very old. The air conditioner in the room constantly runs if on. It's very difficult to get the unit at a comfortable temperature. It's either cold or hot and the room constantly felt damp.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"A great place to place to sleep1"
This hotel was a great place to sleep after a long flight. We were quite hungry and we did not arrive until after 11 p.m. There is no place in walking distance to eat, however, the shuttle driver was willing to drop me off at a burger restaurant and return to get me in a few minutes so my wife and I had a great treat before bed. The bed and room were very comfortable. We will definitely return next time flying through Dallas!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"great one-night stay"
This hotel was just what we needed. Clean nice room, super comfy beds!, great continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Super friendly staff!!!"
We loved the hotel, everyone was very friendly & helpful with directions!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sherri
"Great airport transportation!"
Great place to stay when traveling out of DFW. they allow you to park your car there and provide you with transportation to and from the airport. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Good Shuttle Service"
We were flying into DFW on a Friday night and renting a car the next morning to continue our trip. I picked this hotel because it was close to the airport. The shuttle service was fantastic - they picked us up from the airport within 10 minutes of calling, drove us to a restaurant for dinner, picked us up from the restaurant and drove us back to the airport in the morning to pick up the car. The room was a decent size and clean. Breakfast in the morning was fine. Overall, very good hotel for our purpose.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
very nice
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Good stay"
Very helpful staff
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"WOULD NOT recommend"
I have been a Marriott rewards member for years and this is the first disappointing Fairfield we have ever stayed in by far. I am not even sure this was originally a Fairfield or it is so old it needs serious renovation. The bed was not typical, covering was thin and not indicative of other Fairfields. With all the road construction in Dallas it was difficult to find and the front desk person couldn't help us had to get the airport shuttle driver. Then we the Fairfield in Grapevine gave us wrong directions to this hotel too. Both front desk people could not speak english clearly, sorry if that's not politically correct.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Very nice hotel
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great hotel for anyone."
I like the location, cleanliness of the room and complimentary breakfast. The front desk clerks were very nice and welcoming.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Vern
"lots of traffic in that intersection"
Stay was great, confy room, bed, tv all services. Breakfast was ok could have more variety of hot food. The only hot food was eggs and sausage. I don't eat sausage, beacon could be more appropiate or tacos.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Clean and quite"
Helpful service and information. Good breakfast. Front desk person was very helpful.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
very comfy bed, receptionist was very friendly and the breakfast was good. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
tera
It stated on the website that is was located on the south side of the airport, it was not, it was on the northeast side and then the construction was terrible that it took me 30 mins to get to the rental care return in the am.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
"Great stay for the price"
Overall it was a great stay. Free shuttle to/from dfw. Inexpensive. Good service
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2012
Shuttle to airport, clean room, breakfast, helpful staff
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
Wendy
"not as close as i thought"
It was ok. Won't stay there again sorry
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"For Four Hours between Flights with three Kids"
Perfect for a long lay-over. Nothing flash, just what you would expect from a Fairfield. Breakfast with lots of choices - some unexpected like prepackaged biscuits and sandwiches along with the typicals. Some construction that was weird but not obstructive. They did provide toothbrushes for us. Total +++ for a lay-over at a reasonable price. The shuttle is convenient but doesn't run after 11:30 - so the cab ride was expensive as it was a minimal charge but they took us in the AM right to our gate.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Sylvia
"overnite stay"
a little difficult toget to due to construction
1 night trip Aug 13, 2012
"great place to stay"
me along with my friends had a very great time. over all place is really good to stay and the complementary breakfast is dont miss thing in this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
krithika
"Fairfield Inn DFW Airport North"
Newly renovated (a few areas still in progress, but didn't affect our stay). Evening receptionist Ashley was extremely helpful. Local restaurants offer shuttle service to their locations and back, which was really nice. Road construction nearby made it a little hard to figure out how to get to the hotel at first.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2012
M Diana

Great big room, bright & airy. Friendly staff on reception good breakfast selection
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Siobhan
"Convenient for the airport"
Stayed at the Super 8 next door on the first time through and this is a step up in comfort. Everything was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great with hot and cold items. Just one thing is that there are no walkable restaurants nearby just a Denny's on the other side of the freeway. But if you take a short drive south on the Belt Line there are plenty of places to eat there.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
GM
"Great Experience"
It was a great experience. Anytime I have to spend time in Dallas again, I will come to Fairfield Inn and Suites
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"great room"
I think this motel is high class. The desk receptionist was so pleasant and friendly both upon arrival and departure. Looking forward to my return stay.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Marsha
"Good for an over-nighter"
I had a freebie night coming, so I decided to use my discount since I was only staying for one night. I had the courtesy van pick my son and me up at the airport and take us back the next day. Both drivers were very friendly and professional, as were the front desk receptionists. The lobby was clean, but not quite what I expected from a Marriot hotel. When we opened the door to the room, it was a little musty and humid. I checked the A/C. It was set to 70, but it wasn't cooling very well. The room was smaller than I expected (two doubles, non-smoking), and honestly, not as nice as I expected. It reminded me of less expensive hotels like Red Roof, or La Quinta. The beds, on the other hand, were phenomenal. They had nice memory foam mattresses, and when I woke up the next morning my back felt better than it had in a long time. The bathroom wasn't anything special, and served it's purpose. The continental breakfast was actually pretty good, except they ran out of biscuits for the gravy and never replenished. In addition to the biscuits and gravy, they had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, a waffle maker, assorted sliced & diced fruit, an assortment of breads, hard boiled eggs, and, of course, cereal. Check out time is noon, which is later than most hotels, so that was nice too. Overall I would probably consider staying here again, but the next time I'm in town for just one night I'll probably try somewhere else in the same price range to see if it's any better.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
A very clean, well appointed hotel close to DFW Airport and the Grapevine Mills yet an easy drive to Downtown Dallas if required, this was the second time that we have stayed here whilst visiting Dallas. the hotel also has a goos free breakfast and 24 hr coffee.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012

Custo beneficio exelente
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
ANGELO
BR
"muy buena relación costo beneficio"
todo perfecto, muy completo en todos los aspectos,habitación,desayuno,atención..
4 night family trip Dec 4, 2014