All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here675 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Keep looking"
It was very expensive for the quality. Pool was very dirty and spa run down. The worst bed I've had in a long time
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Rena
"good place to stay"
good stay
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Family visit"
Visiting family who live in Campbell. Los Gatos creek trail behind hotel is wonderful . Prune yard shopping center and downtown Campbell easy walk. Warm pool
6 night family trip May 7, 2015
Christine
"Location,Location"
This trip was strictly for pleasure and the Inn had the perfect price & location!
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Vacationing with my girls"
The room was clean and the view was lovely. Staff was kind and friendly.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Diana
"Santa Clara visit"
Stayed one night for a class in Santa Clara. Room was clean, large, TV worked. However, there was no instructions on how to use the WiFi (I assume I got WiFi), and when I took a shower, the bathtub spout came off the wall. I turned off the water, held it on while I got the shower going. Room 301, might want to have that repaired. Also got extra charges on my credit card (I didn't go to the front desk to check out, just left my key in the room).
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Valerie
"Functionality was good."
My room was adequate. Functionality was good. I felt the front DSL staff could have been much more warm and welcoming. Breakfast was very good. There was only warm water in the shower in the am. I will go back because of the room rates.
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Sherry
Comfortable stay for 5 nights. 1/2 to 1/3 the price of business hotels in the area which are fully booked anyway. Limited vacancy at campbell inn as well, lucky to book a room just one week in advance. Campbell inn is a motel like establishment with doors open on to the parking lot (plenty of free parking) which is convenient at the risk of outside noise. Room was reasonably well noise insulated, and had a good working in-wall air conditioner. The property looks dated but well maintained. Breakfast was good as mentioned in other reviews (and free), with lots of fresh fruit, coffee, juice, eggs, potato and breakfast meats, breads, cereals, but with plastic plates and utensils. Room was clean and spaceous.
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Overnite stay"
Quick overnight trip to visit colleges in the area, so we were looking for a clean, comfortable, safe, and affordable place to spend the night. It was all of those. Fit the bill just right, and there are restaurants within an easy walk. Our room was clean and quiet, front desk staff was very nice, and the breakfast was better than most places that include breakfast. If you are a runner or roller blader, there's a nice path that leaves from the parking lot that looked nice. It's an easy walk to the light rail station, if that is of interest. If you are expecting a luxury resort, it isn't that. But I saw nothing wrong with it that would cause me to discourage anyone from staying here.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Campbell Inn review"
Good
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean comfortable no hot water"
Room was clean and comfortable is nice to have a fridge raider and microwave bathroom is David there was no hot water early in the morning when I was working at night and came in about five or six and there was no hot water left shower on for a while nine all in all it was comfortable and clean room and the breakfast waswas good but it helps to get there early before the pancakes stiffen up. Also it was a little hard to get to know exit off the highway though the highway is right there surprisingly didn't hear highway that much had to come in one way and go out another
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Quiet rooms and good location"
Moderate hotel that is located very close to downtown Campbell. Even though it's close to the highway, the room was very quiet. Rooms were clean as well and ample parking.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Missing someone"
Was a good choice for the money.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice local hotel"
An overnight prior to business meetings. The room is fine; could use some updating with fixtures but the bed was comfy, pillows great and room temp was fine. Best part it's within walking distance to the Pruneyard and on the Los Gatos Creek Trail. My Kindle fell out of my carry on in the hotel room and I didn't notice until looking for it a few hours later. It was safe and sound in the hotel safe and I went to pick it up. Very pleased. Oh, and breakfast (and coffee) were quite good with plenty of selection.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Silvia
"Nice hotel near San Jose business or personal stay"
I was in San Jose for a convention and business. I chose this hotel due to location on Los Gatos Creek trail so I could get some runs and exercise; I did so it was very nice. The hotel is little on the old side but everything is functional. The beds is comfortable and the towels are soft. The staff are helpful and hard working to serve. The hot and cold breakfast is very good including fresh fruits and good coffee. There is a shopping mall next door and 1/4 mile you can walk to downtown Campbell which has small shops, good restaurants. The only negative thing about this hotel Route 17 runs a little close and can get noisy but during sleeping hours it was not too bad.
5 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Comfortable and quiet stay, despite nearby Freeway"
Near to family . The breakfast buffet was pretty darn good, especially compared to similar properties in the area. They did further stoke my pet peeve by having no TV channel line-up card and a less than perfect remote control. But, then, TV watching was a secondary matter. The nights were very quiet and the bed was very comfortable...the two most important issues.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Weekend away"
Beautiful hotel and location Great breakfast all the way a super place to stay!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Gerard
"Very satisfied"
The room was very clean. The staff were all extremely nice. The neighborhood is fantastic! There's so much within walking distance, and the Los Gatos Creek Trail, which runs right past the hotel is lovely to walk. The pool was nice and warm, and the outdoor hot tub was very nice, and the breakfast buffet was good and very convenient. My room refrigerator kept my sodas nice and cold. My only complaint was that on the morning of the day I was checking out, something happened to my room lock, and I could not get back into my room. The person at the front dest tried making me a new key three times, but it still didn't work, so I had to get her to let me in each time I exited my room. She did this very cheerfully, but it was still kind of a pain. Also, this isn't a "fancy" hotel, really more of a motel, but a very nice one.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Carolyn
"Birthday trip"
Very convenient - close to family member. Comfortable room - free wi fi worked well.
3 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Campbell Inn"
Clean, convenient and the right price for a one night stay
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"never again"
nothing to brag about furnishing looked aged as if bought from a thrift shop Tv reception was horrible
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Won't Stay Here Again!"
We only needed to stay at a hotel for one night while some work was being done on our house. We live down the street from this hotel and had passed it often. Thought it looked ok for a one night stay. What we couldn't see was how old everything was. The furnishings in our room were old, mismatched and broken. Hardware was missing from the dresser and the table. The chairs were dirty. The beds were hard. There was a large crack in the ceiling of the bathroom. The carpet looked dirty and old. There was no seal around the doorway and you could see the daylight through the crack around the door and feel the wind blowing. The freeway noise wasn't as bad as I anticipated, although it did bother my husband. Breakfast was okay. The eggs were a little runny. The selection was good. In our opinion, the price we paid was definitely way too much for this hotel. We won't be staying here again and will definitely not be recommending it to anyone we know. Very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Sandra
"nice stay"
The hotel is very quiet clean and the breakfast is great! We have stayed there a few times and do do every time we get time alone!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
stacey
"Campbell inn"
Traffic close by so a little noisy. Breakfast was a real big plus
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Sharks 1 Nighter"
perfect, old school hotel. clean, quaint, hot shower & a nice firm mattress! minutes from downtown San Jose with a few good restaurants right next door in a nice shopping center. get a room on the west side away from the freeway if you can. Great stay!
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Noisy outside because of hwy beside building, but good breakfast though
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jay
"Good location. Good breakfast. Decent room."
Generally good. A little worn but I like the place.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Not Recommended"
The hotel is very dated. The chair in my room was very old, worn and faded with a sizable and significant stain. The carpet was very old and lumpy, like they had laid it directly over top of an old tile floor that had been partially ripped up. The bedding was very old and worn and there were holes burned in the comforter. I have stayed at worse places in the area so I will give this one 2 stars since it had a newer TV, free internet and there weren't holes in the walls but I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Brandon
We had a terrible experience as soon as we tried to check in at this hotel. Not sure if it was Expedia's fault or the hotel, but although it eventually got resolved, we were not happy with the way it was handled by certain of the hotel personnel.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Never again..."
Thank goodness it was only for 1 night and they had FREE breakfast (which wasn't that great but hey it was free!) This place is basically a Motel 6 trying to look like a Marriot.... Not good! It use to be our go-to place but it has gone down hill FAST! Maybe they have a new owner....
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice location"
I have stayed at the Campbell Inn many times over the last few years. The staff is always nice and the rooms seem to be clean.It had been a couple of years since my last stay and in that time the carpet has really deteriorated badly. The rooms really need some serious upgrading.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
JB
"Close to down town Campbell"
Required an additional $200 refundable deposit for New Years eve night and the requirement of a signature of a "no party clause". 200$ was refunded on check out. Clean room, pretty comfy and roomy.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
christina
"Campbell gem"
We were there to visit with relatives that live in the area. Great location - if you are a runner or just like to walk the Los Gato's trail is right there (in the middle of the city). Breakfast was pretty good - clean nice dinning room. And you are a block away from shops, banking, theater and restaurants so you don't even have to drive. We got a good price for for we needed.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Frances
"OK hotel near the Pruneyard."
The problem with this hotel is the very old and dated décor. The mauve chair in the room was so dirty I put a towel over the seat and arms before I'd sit in it. The spread doesn't match the chair or the drapes. The lamps were very dated and one of them had a short (or maybe it was the outlet) so the lamp flashed on and off. My husband was unable to plug in a piece of necessary medical equipment due to this electrical issue.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Campbell Inn is a great place to stay!"
Campbell Inn is my "go to" hotel when I am in San Jose, which is at least once a month, if not more. It's conveniently located to everything, staff is friendly, rooms are clean, area is safe, and occupants are generally very quiet.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Kristine
"Very hospitable staff."
This staff went above and beyond to make sure our family got an early check-in on Thanksgiving Day. The hotel wasn't anything fancy, but very clean and comfortable. It's also in a very cool part of Campbell, about a half mile from the historic area and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. I plan on returning to this place everytime I visit my San Jose family.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Mikenstein
"San Jose mixed bag"
Only one light fixture worked. The beds were super hard. The bathroom faucet was missing a screw. We left a cell phone in the room and they were very prompt about getting a message back to us about its recovery. It was a very busy night with a pro football game nearby. We were really lucky to get a spot. I think it was one of the rooms that they don't occupy much.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"One night stay only"
Check in fast but TV n phone in the room is not working but we calle them with my cell phone to get help n got fixed right away...it's all good
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Aliciia
The hotle is in a perfect location, comfortable layout. You don't hear noise from other occupants. The pool is nice, rooms very clean, beds are comfortable. There is a bit of traffic noise being so close to the highway, but not bad. Would recommend hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pleasant relaxing stay"
Overall I had a very relaxing nights rest there. My only complaint would be that the room numbers are hard to see in the dark when driving to the room to park. I had to get out and actually find the room and then return to car to park it and unload. Better outside lighting over room doors. I would like to of had a receipt printed out when I checked out, and not told I would have to print it out from my email, since I got it from expedia. I still do not have my receipt for my expense report.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
No problems, close to all events, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Prepare to be comfortable."
Very nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"warm , inviting, with an awesome staff"
I've stayed at this hotel many times and I've always had a wonderful experience here. The hotel is in a great location in downtown campbell and is kept in great.condition. but what always brings me back.to the Campbell inn is the staff. They are wonderful.friendly people who are extremly.accommodating to ones needs. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area. They also put on the best complimentary breakfast that ive seen anywhere in my travels. Youd be missing out if you stayed any where else.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
noel
"put me in a nice room. A/C worked. all is good."
Came in late. Front desk was efficient and helpful. quiet, clean room.
Dav and Kat
"Close enough to San Jose and Santa Clara"
I was looking for a hotel to serve as an alternative to some *very* expensive conference hotels in Santa Clara. Found Campbell Inn and am pleased with my choice. The drive is 15-30 minutes depending on time of day but quite acceptable for saving hundreds of dollars.
Håkan
"Reasonable hotel close to downtown Campbell"
This hotel is located right next to a major shopping and restaurant mall and close to downtown Campbell. The room was relatively clean, but very old overall. The breakfast was more than expected. They offer buffet style for scramble egg, sausage/bacon, bread, pastry, fruits, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc. The front desk clerk was unfriendly.
egg hunt
"Good week at Campbell Inn"
I stayed there for a week long business trip. Hotel is older but they have taken care of it and i got the sleep i needed and i found it to be in a great location at the end of downtown cmpbell.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Party on Garth"
My only complaints are that the TV stations available took me back to the early years of cable. Second was that there was a party outside my door until 12:00 AM. Not really sure who polices what but this group was audible throughout the entire facility.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Regular at this hotel lately"
Good for the price. Breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Javier
"Campbell Inn"
Large room, and clean. However, noisy.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014