All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here675 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Campbell gem"
We were there to visit with relatives that live in the area. Great location - if you are a runner or just like to walk the Los Gato's trail is right there (in the middle of the city). Breakfast was pretty good - clean nice dinning room. And you are a block away from shops, banking, theater and restaurants so you don't even have to drive. We got a good price for for we needed.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Frances
"OK hotel near the Pruneyard."
The problem with this hotel is the very old and dated décor. The mauve chair in the room was so dirty I put a towel over the seat and arms before I'd sit in it. The spread doesn't match the chair or the drapes. The lamps were very dated and one of them had a short (or maybe it was the outlet) so the lamp flashed on and off. My husband was unable to plug in a piece of necessary medical equipment due to this electrical issue.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Campbell Inn is a great place to stay!"
Campbell Inn is my "go to" hotel when I am in San Jose, which is at least once a month, if not more. It's conveniently located to everything, staff is friendly, rooms are clean, area is safe, and occupants are generally very quiet.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Kristine
"Very hospitable staff."
This staff went above and beyond to make sure our family got an early check-in on Thanksgiving Day. The hotel wasn't anything fancy, but very clean and comfortable. It's also in a very cool part of Campbell, about a half mile from the historic area and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. I plan on returning to this place everytime I visit my San Jose family.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Mikenstein
"San Jose mixed bag"
Only one light fixture worked. The beds were super hard. The bathroom faucet was missing a screw. We left a cell phone in the room and they were very prompt about getting a message back to us about its recovery. It was a very busy night with a pro football game nearby. We were really lucky to get a spot. I think it was one of the rooms that they don't occupy much.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"One night stay only"
Check in fast but TV n phone in the room is not working but we calle them with my cell phone to get help n got fixed right away...it's all good
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Aliciia
The hotle is in a perfect location, comfortable layout. You don't hear noise from other occupants. The pool is nice, rooms very clean, beds are comfortable. There is a bit of traffic noise being so close to the highway, but not bad. Would recommend hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Pleasant relaxing stay"
Overall I had a very relaxing nights rest there. My only complaint would be that the room numbers are hard to see in the dark when driving to the room to park. I had to get out and actually find the room and then return to car to park it and unload. Better outside lighting over room doors. I would like to of had a receipt printed out when I checked out, and not told I would have to print it out from my email, since I got it from expedia. I still do not have my receipt for my expense report.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
No problems, close to all events, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Prepare to be comfortable."
Very nice place to stay. Clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"warm , inviting, with an awesome staff"
I've stayed at this hotel many times and I've always had a wonderful experience here. The hotel is in a great location in downtown campbell and is kept in great.condition. but what always brings me back.to the Campbell inn is the staff. They are wonderful.friendly people who are extremly.accommodating to ones needs. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area. They also put on the best complimentary breakfast that ive seen anywhere in my travels. Youd be missing out if you stayed any where else.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
noel
"put me in a nice room. A/C worked. all is good."
Came in late. Front desk was efficient and helpful. quiet, clean room.
Dav and Kat
"Close enough to San Jose and Santa Clara"
I was looking for a hotel to serve as an alternative to some *very* expensive conference hotels in Santa Clara. Found Campbell Inn and am pleased with my choice. The drive is 15-30 minutes depending on time of day but quite acceptable for saving hundreds of dollars.
Håkan
"Reasonable hotel close to downtown Campbell"
This hotel is located right next to a major shopping and restaurant mall and close to downtown Campbell. The room was relatively clean, but very old overall. The breakfast was more than expected. They offer buffet style for scramble egg, sausage/bacon, bread, pastry, fruits, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc. The front desk clerk was unfriendly.
egg hunt
"Good week at Campbell Inn"
I stayed there for a week long business trip. Hotel is older but they have taken care of it and i got the sleep i needed and i found it to be in a great location at the end of downtown cmpbell.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Party on Garth"
My only complaints are that the TV stations available took me back to the early years of cable. Second was that there was a party outside my door until 12:00 AM. Not really sure who polices what but this group was audible throughout the entire facility.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Regular at this hotel lately"
Good for the price. Breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Javier
"Campbell Inn"
Large room, and clean. However, noisy.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Convenient. Good Breakfast."
I'll stay there again. Convenient. Good breakfast.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Awesome Breakfast!!!"
Place is super old,needs a facelift but overall not a bad place to stay.. Walls are thi,n so dont make loud whoopie.lol but the breakfast is FREE!! Thats right FREE!!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Sean
"We had a fantastic stay at the Campbell Inn!!"
We had a great experience with the Campbell Inn. We have worked with the staff here, all professional and very courteous by the way, a number of times for requests, and they have been nothing short of fabulous. Seriously. I have not a single complaint and would most certainly recommend them to my friends. The breakfasts here are fantastic, served by very professional people who get to know you every morning, and call you by your name.....refreshing really. Our Suite is huge and very homey......even had a working fireplace! We had a balcony overlooking the street of Campbell Avenue, but was cool, as it was Octoberfest downtown and lots of folks walking around made for good conversation........anyways, two thumbs up and five stars from me.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Bryan
Hotel was ok, nothing exceptional. Furniture looked a little older and same with facilities. Good thing was that breakfast was included.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"dissapointed"
Dirty!!! This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed. The room was filthy shabby and run down, the shower head was so bad it couldn't be used. The lamp between the beds had electrical tape holding it together and wouldn't stay on and was broken, the chair was supposed to be pink but was black and worn the towels had stains on them and it smelled awful the dresser was missing four out of six drawer pulls. My sister and I booked for three nights but left first thing the next morning and found a much better place. I told the manager we were checking out and he was nice enough about it but how they can offer rooms in such a state for that kind of money is beyond me. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dump
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Camille
"Back Ache!"
Bed was hard Back ache! Iam used to my sleep number bed.Pool &Spa loud kids running & screaming at night.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good Stay"
Was good stay, all though the tv remote control was no where to be found. it was a good stay.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
anton
We stayed in Campbell Inn last summer. The bed was really hard and uncomfortable, the air in the room felt dusty and dry. Our room was close to the road and we would hear perfectly each car, bike, etc or people talking. The positive points of this hotel were the breakfast and the hot tub I would not go back to this hotel either recommend it to any of my friends.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Visit Business"
Every thing was great inside and the room was very clean. only issue was too loud outside when trying to sleep.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Jenny
"Nice hotel, well located"
Pleasant hotel, well located, decent, quiet room on a patio, breakfast OK
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
JF
"It's not the ritz"
It was a comfortable stay that met our basic needs, a place to sleep and shower. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"serviceable"
The place was ok, a little dingy, a little run down and the room we had was old and dated. That said it was clean and was nice and quiet, our room opened out onto the courtyard with a pool. The buffet breakfast was definitely a little nicer than i had expected. Good bacon and coffee. The girls at the front desk were totally nice and personable. We were in town for a wedding so it was just a few blocks walk to the event so was very handy. Nothing wrong with this place for the price. I think the staff there were doing the best they could with what they had to work with.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Nat
the breakfast offered many choices and all the food was fresh
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Great
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Great breakfast. Very near Winchester Mansion.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"Second time staying at this motel"
This is the second time at this motel. Disappointed this time. The carpet in the room was damp and left bare feet and white socks dirty. All of the grout under the tub spout to the tub needed a good cleaning. The rest of the grout was clean. Cob webs in one of the ceiling light fixtures. The towels were harsh, good for scratching your own back. The sheets were heavy and uncomfortable (not soft). On the good side, nice pool and free breakfast area offered a good selection.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Gary Pierce
Love it everytime
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
This is the second time I stayed at this hotel Their staff is always very friendly and helpful. Close to shopping (walking distance). The room itself smelled stuffy and I though originally thought it was a smoking room, although it said "non-smoking". We had to air out the room for a few hours to get rid of the smell. The room was outdated, and some of the furniture chairs has some stains. For the price, it's a good deal. Our room also faced the highway, so we heard a lot of noise from the cars passing over the bridge at night.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Room was clean but the part of the carpet by the door was dingy and either needed cleaning or replacing. Quiet. Comfortable. I was told there was 24 hour desk service. I had to check out at 3:30 am and, even after ringing the bell at the desk several times, no one was to be found so I had to toss my card keys on the vacant desk as I had to leave. But I would definitely stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Pricey Motel 6 in disguise"
Disappointed this trip. Curtains were failing off and stained, there were some ceiling lights out and some had no done covers, the walls were dirty, and the floor- I didn't even want to walk on it with shoes! This hotel is going downhill. My stay a year ago was the complete opposite. Don't think I'll return
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Amber
"Convenient, but a bit dated."
Outside of hotel has a nice California Vibe, however the furniture is dated, handle hardware missing from dresser, chair upholstery is worn and less than spotless. Breakfast was ok. On a return visit to the area, we would look for another hotel.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice location"
Downtown Campbell was a lot of fun and a short walk away. Hotel is older, but maintained pretty well.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jon M
"Not aging well"
We had found memories of a stay here many years ago. But time and it looks like management / care has not faired well. The place is not well kept, reception very cold and off putting. During our shortened stay noise between builders and late night activities were very off putting. The site has not been well kept and the pool area which once was a real feature is in need of a real facelift
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
SD
"Too expensive!"
The breakfast is a continental breakfast with eggs and bacon. The pool was dirty. The television didn't get all the channels that were on the in room tv guide. Maybe 25 of the 100 listed. It wasn't worth the money.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
The Rodriguez's
"Has potential, but needs deep cleaning"
Campbell Inn is in a great location and has all the amenities one would want, including a great spread for breakfast. Only complaint is the need for deep cleaning: the carpet in my room was so dirty that it turned my white socks black on the bottom. Once I noticed the dirty socks I realized the carpets were so dirty that there was an obvious runway of dirt leading in from the door, and the outdoor walkways are just as black with dirt and desperately need pressure washing.
14 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Trinasara
"Good location, good service"
Very good hotel. Attention to details. Next to two major shopping areas. Good breakfast. Nice pool. The mattress was a little bit old and stiff, but not a major problem. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great location but needs updating desperately"
Hotel location was perfect, we could walk to shopping and restaurants and also a walking/biking trail ran through the car park. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was wonderful. It was more than is normally given with an inclusive breakfast (fruit, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes and more). The only downside was the room - it is in desperate need of overhaul and updating. The room itself is very dated but the worst was the carpet. It was so dirty that I never walked without my shoes on (the one night I did my feet were filthy).
8 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Overnight"
Was in two visiting friends so we stayed in the Campbell in. The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 Is that it's an older hotel. It was clean, VERY friendly staff, great location and great breakfast!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Close to downtown campbell"
We liked very much . Clean, great breakfast, good location
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Very nice, convientent location and comfy room. Very quiet and management answered any and all questions.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice budget business hotel"
This hotel is located very close to down town Campbell and the Prune Yard. It is tucked right by Highway 880 so it tends to be a bit noisy but once you pass that, it is OK. Also, the hotel is located right next to a nice trail, so if you are a runner like me, very convenient. The room was OK but it shows the age of the place, and breakfast was marginal at best. We decided to go to down town Campbell for our breakfast although the hotel breakfast was included in the room charge.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Martin
"Decent hotel"
stayed two nights, went to the Pruneyard for both lunch and dinner.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014