All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
675 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Good internet service
    Poor vibe
"You're basic MOTEL..."
Just a quick stay as a family for an out of town event. Free breakfast was decent... Eggs not good, pancakes were your typical frozen store brand, bacon and sausage was your microwavable special. They did have fresh cut fruit and some yogurt out. But besides breakfast your room is basic. Beds are hit/miss on comfort, we've stayed here before and each time the beds have felt a lot different. The pillows are wonderful tho and if you're lucky enough to get extras (they run out a lot) you'll sleep wonderfully. We also had requested a "roll away crib" we got a pack n play, which I wish I had known before hand because my toddler is above height/weight limits of these so it was a waste of $10 because they charge you for it. I was expecting an actual roll-crib because that was what was advertised. Oh well, it was one night. Front desk does have friendly service, and that was nice!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Roxanne
"great location"
the room was perfect for my needs for this trip.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
the room was fine with a very nice breakfast buffet included. the air conditioner was not working properly. when we informed the desk, it was repaired (changed) shortly thereafter.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Timothy
"Convenient downtown Campbell location"
Overall no complaints. Convenient location close to downtown Campbell, walking distance to restraunts, stores and a movie theater. Rooms are clean and complimentary breakfast is good.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
We stayed in Campbell while going to a concert at Mountain winery in Saratoga. Hotel was clean, comfortable and great location next to walking trail and Restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
loud, right under freeway
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
The hotel was clean and provided good services. The free breakfast provided was good. The food was fresh and there was a variety of fruit, pastries, cereal, scrambled eggs and potatoes,.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Family and a concert"
Enjoyed the good free breakfast and location.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Sheila
"Close to quaint downtown"
Very convenient for eating in the quaint downtown area. Great breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Pat
"horrible"
horrible
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
doug
"2 handicap parking for the hotel"
bed was so worn, had to sleep w/ head at feet location. Bed sloop down to head of bed, so blood would rush to head. room was on 2nd floor by elevator and pool.............far from handicap parking............pool noise w/ kids screaming terrible.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Lee
"2 Nights in Campbell Ca"
Stayed 2 nights on a business trip and found the hotel to be a nice place to stay. The rate was higher then I like to pay but for the area it was in and the walking distance to many places to eat and drink, it made up for it. Two things, for me I did not like the pillows the hotel uses, very small for a bed pillow and uncomfortable, the bed was fine to sleep on, no morning back problems. The second item was a unpleasant smell in the breakfast room,it forced us outside by the pool to drink our coffee. The Pruneyard area is a great place to be and stay.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Christopher
"Adequate hotel"
The stay was fine. I was disappointed that the pool was closed for repairs. It was advertized on their site and it was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. My wife has a disability and needs to swim every day.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Gerald
"Good stay"
Great location and convenient to the Los Gatos creek trail for walking, running and biking, Campbell park and a variety of restaurants and shops (Starbucks, Ice cream, Yogurt, Greek, Mexican, Japanese, Trader Joe's, Wholefoods, Marshalls, CVS-open 24hrs, Einstein bagels, Office Max etc). Police presence on property for 2 of the 4 days I was there did not make me feel safe. They said they were just checking out a call for disturbance. Room and bathroom were up-to-date and clean. No kitchen but separate "kitchen" sink from the bathroom sink. Nice hot and cold breakfast served daily.
7 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"not worth the money"
Room wasn't very clean. Not worth the money.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Stay away"
I refused to stay at this hotel. The hotel was under construction, pool was being replastered, workers were playing loud disruptive music, room was old and in need of updating, carpet was taped in one area, fleas in the carpet. I left before I could check for bedbugs. Now I have to try to get my money back from Hotels.com/Expedia. Worst is probably yet to come!
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Booked online, very quick check-in. Friendly staff, good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Happy Camper"
Not bad except that the pool was closed for maintenance and that's what the kids were really looking forward to.Breakfast was the best by far compared to all the other places I've stayed. The hotel is fairly well maintained.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Lorena
"Disappointing..."
Upon arrival to the Campbell Inn, I was notified that the swimming pool area was not available for use due to some sort of maintenance, which was a bummer because we'd looked forward to swimming at the inn. Although we were told there was a public pool a couple of blocks away, it cost $5.00 for entry, and we'd be reimbursed for the cost upon furnishing a receipt to the hotel's front desk. I'm not a fan of public pools, so our day was essentially spent inside the room (in order to keep cool), which was completely boring and counterproductive. Also, the room had a small fridge and microwave, but later we found that neither appliance worked! After notifying the staff of the issues, I elected to check out early and get a refund on the time not spent there. Although the young ladies at the front desk were nice enough and the A/C did work (thank goodness), this was really a disappointing experience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Trinity
"OK for a one night stay"
I booked this hotel not knowing anything but what was revealed on the website because I needed a one night stay in Campbell, CA after a family event over the weekend and prior to driving north to visit friends the following day. The location is in a dingy area with the freeway directly adjacent to the hotel property but on an upper level. Not the ambiance for a restful night. The room, while very spacious, was very dated and furnishings were clean, but worn and dated as well. Not a place I would ever stay again. (I'm still hearing about this place from my wife who simply felt very uncomfortable with the entire stay here.).
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Zigstone
The pool was under construction. The room where breakfast was held smelled bad.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
linda
"Not that great"
Ugh this place was such a drag.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Noisy / dirty carpet."
I arrived for two night stay with my wife, 6-24/6-26 upon opening the room I couldn't believe how dirty the rug was, it looked like something out of the 70's very poor condition, the furniture was out dated, but the thing that bothered me the most was our room was bye the ice machine, and each morning the contractors were filling up there ice chest and it was unbelievably noisy, from the time from 6:00 am to 8:00 am. I will not stay there again. price was $165 per night, for 2.5 star hotel supposedly, Ive stayed at better 2star hotels more clean and also price was cheaper.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
I went to put my sodas in the mini fridge and ther was leftover pizza in there from previous guest. Gross
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
we have stayed here often over the years but it is going downhill a little. the room had a powerful smell from some kind of spray they use and it was obnoxious., I think they were covering up bad odors and its hard to air out the rooms. The beds are not very comfortable either. Their breakfast was pretty decent and a lot of choices compared to many places and it is convenient to the great (but busy) downtown area.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Loved !t .. Clean , quiet , Breakfast!!!"
we had to rent a place till we could find a home to rent. It was great. There was a big breafast every morning waiting for us! And there is no rush. Even if you go at the laat minute there is everything! Its a quiet little place. You feel like you are in an italien boutique hotel. The room service was clean. And they give you free coffee for the coffee machine in the room. Plus they have pronters and computers you can use in the lobby. There is a pool and everything.
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Okay place if you just need a goodnight rest."
My overall experience was good. The room was clean and ready when I checked-in. The pool was was fine, but the area lacked a welcoming feel.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Just Okay"
room okay- decor looking tired. Room over jacuzzi which should have been closed at 10:30 and was left open with much loud talk coming up to my room- front desk apologized, barely. Neither phone in my room worked. Bed okay, hot water okay, shower, okay. stay was just okay.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Hotel was in need of serious updating."
The people at the front desk were polite. The room was dated. No hair dryer. Of the two sinks, only one worked satisfactorily. My room was on the second floor and the door opened to an outdoor hall. If I had known it did not access an interior hallway, I would not have stayed there.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Bea
"Campbell Inn isn't what it once was."
Towels were dirty, room smelled like mold, front desk guy was not very welcoming. The only positive was the clean pool.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Luigi
"So disappointing"
My mom stayed here a few years ago when she came to visit us, and had a great experience. She came out again last week, so I decided to give them a try once more. What a mistake. First, the carpet. Utterly. Filthy. My daughter spent the night with her grandmother one night, and her feet came back looking like she'd been running on oil. The carpet looks like it has only heard of a vacuum, not actually been exposed to one recently. There were signs of an orange juice fight in the room (stains on the walls and lampshades), and the sink was so leaky the pipes had turned green. At least there weren't cockroaches. Mom said the overwhelming perfume they had left in the room was sort of tolerable if running the AC at full blast, so she had to choose between an asthma attack and freezing to death at night. Very disappointed. We suspect a somewhat recent change in management, but who knows. We won't be back.
5 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Jonathan
"Just one night"
Overall, it was a nice stay. I only stayed one night. Cable was basic. WiFi access was great. refrigerator was broken. Maintenance came checked it then replaced. I showed him where housekeeping missed a spot on the toilet and he cleaned that too.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Deborah
"Central location"
Easy access to where we needed to go. Friendly and helpful staff, only complaint with the room was the bed. Not enough support for someone with back issues. Breakfast was very good with variety of choices. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Hotel is quiet. I did not try the breakfast. Room was large and clean. Plenty of parking. Only suggestion, spend some money and put decent pillows on the bed. Had a King size bed and the 3 pillows were small,flat and hard. Very uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Could be better"
Stayed three nights. It was quiet. The room had only one chair for two people. There was only one wash cloth for two people. The furniture needs to be replaced for the most part. For us the location was good. I will look for other places next time.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Sue
"It was a nice hotel just make sure you get a room"
It was a nice hotel just make sure you get a room across from where the freeway is. Good parking.it's right next to a great parcourse nice walkway is close to food close to the freeway close to movies very central location. Very nice pool.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
jim
"Very happy with out stay"
Some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Jon
"Blew it over breakfast"
We were fairly satisfied until we went into the breakfast area. Some of the tables were not wiped off and the carpet appeared to have seen better days. The attendant was not especially friendly. Plates were too far away from hot food. If I seem to be nitpicking, this was an important time for my daughter and me.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Campbell Inn Revisit"
Pleasant room. Clean with brand new carpet. Quiet with a good breakfast included and close to a walking/Biking trail.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Alida
"I should have checked reviews before staying here"
I was in a rush to find a room for the night while in the Bay Area for business. The front desk person was extremely rude at check in. He couldn't find my reservation in their system and actually raised his voice at me. I showed him my email confirmation from expedia and he said, " you will have to wait to check in and it may take 20 minutes for them to get the confirmation. Very poor customer service. Woke up in the morning, turned the lights on and noticed how filthy the carpet was. Good thing I didn't place any of my personal belonging on the floor. Took a shower and noticed that the washcloth had mold on it. As well as the grout in the shower stall. At check out I presented the moldy towel to the manager and asked to be compensated. He inspected the towel and said " this looks more like dirt, the towels are new and shouldn't have mold on them." I explained that new towels can have mold too if they are sitting around wet too long. Okay.... Like dirt on towels is suppose to be acceptable? Don't waste your money on this place, next time I will be sure to plan ahead and check reviews, this place has gone DOWNHILL!!!
Other trip May 30, 2015
divers
"Okay stay"
A friend and I stayed there because we were going to SAP Center for a concert. There weren't enough wash cloths or hand towels. An extra soap woild have been nice too. The room was very clean with the exception of the fixture in the bath that had dust/lint falling from it.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Outdated Decor but charming…."
This hotel's decor in the rooms is outdated and the check in desk staff is a bit slow. I was bit nervous with the Los Gatos Creek Trail's access through the parking lot. But over all my vehicle seemed safe. However, my stay was decent and I would consider returning again.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Desiree
"Late cleaning"
The room was good. They did not clean the room before noon.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Evan and Dorothy
"Not pleased"
room carpet, chairs etc were filthy!! The staff was helpful in changing our room, however the new room wasn't much better. The breakfast was nice. Hotel location did not have easy access to and from the freeway.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Maxine
"Keep looking"
It was very expensive for the quality. Pool was very dirty and spa run down. The worst bed I've had in a long time
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Rena
"good place to stay"
good stay
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Better then expected for an older inn. Very clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Family visit"
Visiting family who live in Campbell. Los Gatos creek trail behind hotel is wonderful . Prune yard shopping center and downtown Campbell easy walk. Warm pool
6 night family trip May 7, 2015
Christine
"Location,Location"
This trip was strictly for pleasure and the Inn had the perfect price & location!
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Hotel was good!"
Staff was great!! Breakfest was good with many choices! Room carpet were dirty and the beds were a little hard. Overall it was a good stay!
Other trip May 11, 2015