All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2727 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Stranded because of the storms. I decided to stay here. Excellent choice. The staff was very friendly and the food was great.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Market Center
Thank you for your review. If you are ever in the Dallas area in the future, please don't forget your friends at the Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center.
1 night trip May 25, 2015
Tamalyn
"Excellent!"
Great clean hotel, professional and courteous staff, definitely recommend and look forward to next stay.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
asuok
"super hotel"
Wonderful..I would definitely stay again. 5 star with free full breakfast. Wonderful!
2 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Same price for a smaller room"
We have stayed here many times. Usually our room is spacious and amazing but this visit was different. We paid the same as we always do and this room was half the size and looked like motel 6. It was really disappointing. If I pay for a $200 room I want a $200 room.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
mandy
"Rude awakening"
The hotel itself and our rooms were very nice but unfortunately during our stay the fire alarm kept going off during the evening. It also went off several times the next morning starting off at 6:30 so that was a very rude awaking. By the time breakfast was served at 7:30 everyone in the hotel seemed to be up and converging on the breakfast area. There were so many people that it was hard to move around and the kitchen had a hard time keeping food out. I personally did not use the pool or hot tube but others in our party tried and said the hot tube was lukewarm at best. Also, there was a terrible smell in the pool room. I've stayed at other Embassy Suites and know this is not the norm and will not let this experience detour me from staying again. Some kind of compensation for this stay would have been nice but the hotel told us that because we booked through a third party they could do nothing to help us.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kimberly
"No complaints with room. All clean just the bed."
My bed had something brown in it. They changed my bed cover immediately.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
emma
"Concert weekend get away!"
Easy & fast check-in! Always a great stay & excellent breakfast. Disappointed about wi-fi fee luckily I'm an ATT member and got to sign up with that but it was only for 3 devices.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Market Center
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. if you are ever in the Dallas area again, please do not forget your friends here at the Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Stacia
"Nice trip"
it was for a vacation
2 night trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, delicious breakfast"
It is a nice hotel. Clean and the breakfast is great.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Lys
"Embassy stay"
Everything was great besides in the pics I see a balcony and was promised I would get a balcony before I even booked it. When I got there, there was no balcony so that part I didnt like but other than that it was great!!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Don't expect a king room if you book that type."
I booked and paid for our King suite thru Hotels.com in Feb 2015 for a March 25 check in. Upon arrival, we were given a room with 2 dbl beds. I called front desk to tell them about the mistake & was told they had NO king rooms left for the evening, but could give us 1 in 2 days, but since I had booked with "Expedia" (I corrected her to say I had booked with Hotels.com) I was not guaranteed a certain type room, only a room. I then called Hotels.com & asked about my guarantee & was told that I WAS guaranteed a king room. He then called the hotel & was told they did have a king room for us that night & my husband had been told so when he want back to the lobby. They were supposed to call me, but got busy & had not called before I called Hotels.com. I retrieved the key & moved to the new room & then returned the dbl room key to front desk. I asked how they suddenly had a king room now when 10 minutes before they had all been checked into. She told me that someone had called & cancelled. I asked again about being lied to about all rooms already checked into. She replied, 'they were staying 7 days'. (We were only staying 4 days.) In the process of moving our items, a migraine started due to the stress & long drive that day. I told them the mix up was not acceptable & expected some compensation. They said they could not comp any nights on the room since I had prepaid, so they gave us a free meal in the dining room.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Short stay vacation"
Room was ok .... Carpet could have been cleaner.... Pool was closed in the morning hours ....
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good central location in Dallas ."
We came down to Dallas for wedding weekend the location of venue was within 5 miles of hotels radius so we shuttled back and forth complimentary of hotel ( that was AWESOME) always prompt and very courteous drivers. We really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast it was really good, nice variety loved the cooked to order omelettes. We stayed over a very busy weekend so there were tons of groups of kids running around but they managed to not affect our sleep or comfort level at all. Pool was nice and clean. Rooms have been revovated modern enough but there were a few minor areas in bathroom (particulary )I felt could have cleaned better but it really wasnt terrible . Price was on point . Parking was free ( made me very happy). I believe if we were to be in this area again I would for sure consider staying here.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Market Center
Good morning, Thank you for your review on Expedia. i am glad that your stay was great. I Know you were here at the hotel during a busy time. Hopefully when you are in the Dallas area again, you will not forget your friends here at the Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Nettie
"Perfect!!"
The breakfast was amazing! Best i've ever had at a hotel! Room was so spacious and loved having the sink in the bedroom part. It made getting ready with 5 girls a breeze!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Kandi
"stay"
The motel was nice, not many eating places close by. The bed was a little soft for our comfort. We would consider staying again.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Dallas Marker Stay"
Very impressed with the finishes and service. Huge free breakfast till 10:30 and a happy hour till 7:30 were a nice bonus. I came for the market and the shuttle was very convenient to get me back and forth. Only thing I didn't like was the square bed pillows.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Katie
This is a great hotel to stay in! The room was really nice. However, parking and the lighting in the parking lot could be improved. Also, I receiv no assistance when struggling to get through the lobby with all of my luggage. The gentleman behind the desk just sat and watched.
Tx
"Nice hotel but needs renovation"
Hotel was good. Room was nice but bathroom needs some improvement with bathtub and shower.
Response by Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas Market Center
Good morning, Thank you for your review. i see that there were some issues with your bathtub and shower. Our housekeeping and maintenance department are working hard to get those improvements done. hopefully you will return to the Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
lenaz
Best hotel experience I have had in a long time room was immaculate, bed was great, linens were luxurious and soft, breakfast was awesome the next morning! Wished the stay had been longer!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Convenient to gift market."
Bar/Waitress staff super friendly and nice. Front desk personnel - just ok.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
JJ
"STAY HERE, YOU'LL THANK ME LATER"
everything was great, the bathroom was a bit small though. Otherwise, I would definitely suggest staying here. It is a great place to go to and relax
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Michael S
"Feels like home..."
Very nice Hotel, clean Lobby and Rooms, Great service and best Breakfast in a hotel ever. Nice and helpful staff. two thumbs way up.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
rabah
"Impressed with this hotel."
Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was adequate for the area and well lit. Was close to excellent eating establishments.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jerry
"Night at Embassy Suites"
Great breakfast. Chef was very friendly and great with my kids. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
I loved my stay at the Embassy...the service was excellent the room was so comfortable and clean. I didn't have to ask for anything the whole trip it was like they could read my mind. When I need room service they were there before I had a chance to call..
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
TaQuita
"Awesome!!!"
This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Absolutely awesome, services were outstanding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I think it was excellent all the way around.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Elida
"A pleasant weekend"
I enjoyed our weekend. The room was clean but the bathroom was no cleaned properly. Other than that we had a wonderful experience. The full service breakfast was a plus.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
daniel
"Worst Embassy Suites we have ever stayed in."
One of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in and definitely the worst Embassy Suites. In our room, the garbage wasn't emptied from the guest who stayed there before us, the tub had water in it and the toilet seat lid fell off. The water had a strong odor of fish - not only in our room, but in our daughter and granddaughter's room also. The pool water was yellow-colored and the chlorine strength must have been very high - my husband and I didn't swim and the chlorine burned our eyes - we had to leave. We had the children get out of the pool because of our concern with it. There were ceiling tiles out in the atrium area and wires hanging from the ceiling. I definitely would not recommend it if there are other choices.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"calming and comfortable"
got there a 4 pm staff very nice room clean . Had a good night slept and breakfast was great in the morning.
"Dallas In Style"
Extremely nice hotel. Rooms were clean and fresh. Hotel is primarily for business travelers, but the accommodate the family's with no problems. I will stay there again.
"Great experience"
It's a nice and clean hotel and I want to great staff
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great location, Easy access on/off the freeway."
Big, comfortable room. Easily slept 5 of us. Good breakfast. Good pillows, comfortable bedding. One little tiny thing: the room only had ONE garbage receptiacle. And no in room movies. But otherwise, great place to stay in Dallas. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"uncomfortable, noisy, and needs an update"
The rooms need to be renovated and up to date. I could feel the springs in the bed while sleeping. Sofa bed is worse. The bedding is horrible, especially the banker for soda bed. It had holes in it and felt like a sponge. My eyes hurt from sitting in the pool area due to chlorine and I didn't even get bear the water. Not to mention, it was overcrowded with no towels, even upon request. Breakfast was good and staff nice, but bottom line, it's just old. I have stated at too many Embassy Suites to know the difference. The location is poor in relation to getting something to eat. Won't be staying in this run down area again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Lyndsey
"Outstanding!!!"
Very nice hotel! Great atmosphere and loved the happy hour and breakfast!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Will not stay here again"
The room that was booked was not the room I got and there wasn't much help or concern from the staff on correcting the problem or offering any kind of comps for the mistake
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Chad
"Lousy housekeeping"
I departed my room that morning for an 8 hour tour the city. Upon my return, my room had not been serviced by housekeeping. I notified the front desk and housekeeping never arrived to my room. I physically went to the front desk to inform them of dirty room of which they stated they were short staffed.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Beautiful"
Breakfast options were plenty...during peak times, seemed short staffed and had to wait for a few items. Towels were taken out of our room, but never replaced, when asked front desk about it- stated short staffed. Facility is beautiful, room was clean and cool. Pool was a tad bit cold but tolerable. Overall a great stay with my 3 kids.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Mama of 3 boys
"Pretty good, could go from a 4 to a 5 easy"
Overall, property was better than expected. Above average for older facility. Staff good, food good, service good. Could use more cleaning & care overnight in exercise pool area for early morning users. If you clean air filters-don't leave outside room for several days...detracts from otherwise nice atmosphere. Again, needs small tweaks, but better than expected.
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Close to America Airlines event center. We had great sleep. Love the complimentart happy hour. Over all a welcomed stayn
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Rosemary
"Great family hotel!"
We love embassy suites! We try to stay at one wherever we go. The only issue I had with this one in particular was the swimming pool. It was green and kind of creepy-looking. But everything else was great!
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Monica
"A loyal but disappointed Embassy Suites customer"
The hotel was in a nice area. We were given a room on the second floor that was above the side entrance, so all day and night the door made a loud bang everytime it closed. Also the refrigerator leaked bad enough where a towel had to be put down. As with any Embassy Suites the breakfast was amazing.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Justin
"Nice Hotel, Loud AC"
The hotel was what you would possibly expect from an Embassy Suites. The hotel was clean, and nice. The pool was a little chilly, I thought. Food was mediocre for the breakfast buffet, but it was free, so there really isn't a complaint there. The largest complaint we have is that the first night there, our A/C made loud door slamming sounds throughout the night about every 30 minutes. Luckily, my son slept through it, but my wife and I could not. If the A/C was on fan, low or high, the sound was softer and less often, but on automatic, it made the most ridiculous sound fairly often. It wasn't ever fixed during out stay there. That is the only bad thing we had about the hotel. So, if you hear a loud door slamming sound, it is the A/C and make sure to put it on Fan not Automatic.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Patrick
Family friendly property and great staff. Stayed in a spacious suite with comfortable bedding. Kids loved the indoor pool, although the water could have been a little warmer.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Not bad"
Broken drawer in room and shower was a little dirty. Overall pretty well maintained hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Unsatisfied customer"
The check in at the hotel was great ! The room was clean and comfortable however, the tv' were not working when they did they blinked on and off the entire stay. When I called the front desk they said they were experiencing problems due to the weather. I decided to step out the room to see if anyone else was experiencing the same problems with the tv they said no. Also the sink was clogged so therefore useless. I don't think I will stay at the location again because I am not a happy camper!!!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Nice stay! Great breakfast, indoor pool, cable TV, very close to downtown.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Embassy Suites Market Center - a good choice."
The hotel provides generous breakfasts and afternoon snacks. Staff is friendly and accommodating. The venue is convenient to most Dallas locations, but is a bit tricky to access if you are not used to service roads. My only dislike about the hotel is that they charge for WIFI in the rooms. For an otherwise upscale hotel, this seems a bit cheap.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Theodore
We enjoyed a Valentine getaway, taking advantage of the pool, free happy hour and breakfast. We particularly enjoyed using the free shuttle to and from a club downtown.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Winifred
"Hotel"
Enjoyed my stay but cleanliness was lacking. Found areas in bathroom not cleaned well and food crumbs on floor.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Excellent night with my FRIEND..."
Sleep like a CHAMP... Overall night was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015