All hotels in Covina, California, United States of America
1211 E Garvey St, Covina, CA, 91724, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Would stay her again.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Martha
"Short Stay"
Only stayed one night, lovely place, comfortable beds, good breakfast.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
R L
Stay here every year for an event in so cal. An older hotel with a very friendly staff and a great courtyard and pool for the kids. Park near by and good restaurants are near by.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"LOW BUDGET MOTEL"
Hotel looked good from the lobby, but as soon as I got into the elevator, it was dirty OUTDATED smelled, the room was musty,had a dirty feel to it. I was afraid to sleep in the bed, it looked dirty...but I guess thats I get for a deal at $76.00..I will not recommend.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We will address each and every issue that has been mentioned to our management team to ensure these issues are known.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
lewis
"Terrible Room"
Room wasn't clean..... bath tub had stains.. everything was run out ... bath door was rusty and bottom part was out of place.. coming out of the nails... disgusting ..... very bad experience
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn and Suites by Carlson standards. We take your comments seriously to ensure that a similar situation does not occur.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Ray
"Bad matress"
Everything was good except that one of the matreses was outdated and felt funny.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Alejandro
"Comfortable"
Great stay
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
DIANE
"Good hotel :)"
Took a business trip last week & was amazed by this hotel. Staff was helpful and super friendly, breakfast was good, & overall, we felt safe :)
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Jose
"Nice room for price"
Price fell $10 after I booked so I was not pleased with that but....room was large with a sitting suite. Very clean an comfortable bed. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Sandra
"Overnight stop"
Initially given noisy room near freeway even though we checked in late. Expressed dissatisfaction and was given a quieter room
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Would not recommend to anyone I know"
Arrived at hotel off a plane and extremely tired. Booked hotel on Expedia, and when I arrived the hotel did not have my reservation. Told me I would have to call Expedia myself even though I had the confirmation of being paid in full. The Expedia site refers you back to hotel, told front desk this over and over. She finally said she would call them and figure it out. It was taking forever and I was getting impatient. Took 45 min to straighten it out...fail! Then when I got room, it was dusty and had a musty smell. The bed felt like a pull out couch...uneven and lumpy. The bathroom was falling apart. Tiles loose and holes in wall. Bathtub rusted ...not a good atmosphere. Also it was super noisy and super thin walls. The bathrooms were separated by wall and u could hear...everything! Gross! Overall, not a good experience at all. And would not recommend
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn standards. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
frequent travel
The room was very clean with the exception of the tub. I also reported several things to the front desk that maintenance needed to address. example very squeaky bathroom door, coffee maker in room didn't work (coffee was available in lobby) The breakfast was fine. The building is old but well maintained and the pool area is pleasant area. The rooms on the Freeway side do have some freeway noise. I would ask for a room opposite the freeway. I will stay at this facility again. Front desk people were very nice. And the room was big with sitting area.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Disappointing"
The carpet was very dirty as we entered, black marks were across it. They would have changed rooms, but we were late for a family funeral and did not have time. A man was sent in to try and spot clean the black marks which helped some.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
HARRIERTT
"Great breakfast, ok room"
We have stayed several times, this room was not as nice as other rooms. Bed wasn't very comfortable. But we did love that they included breakfast. For that reason alone we will be back!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ezequiel
"Forgoten"
Accept for the not-working Coffee maker n broken Sofa along with banging sound that kept me up all night, all is well. Room was very clean, breakfast great n beautiful gardens along with friendly Staff that's much appreciated.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"J"man
"Nothing Fancy but the Rooms are Quite Large"
Large rooms but decor is a bit outdated and worn-down. The controls for the Sleep Number bed did not function, which is a shame because I have a Sleep Number bed at home and had hoped to adjust the controls. My room was relatively quiet except for the drone of traffic on the highway that is nearby. The biggest issue was a slider for the balcony that could not be locked no matter how hard I tried. I would have switched to another room but I had already switched once because the heat was not functioning. This hotel has seen better days.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Completely enjoyed my stay"
The staff at check in was pleasant and helpful. The room was cozy and clean. I've stayed numerous times at Park Inn and I've always been pleased with my stay. The breakfast is great too. I'm not a heavy eater so the continental breakfast is sufficient.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"WORST STAY EVER"
Run Down. Beds are like air mattresses! We checked out a day early and went home it was that BAD
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room along with the comfort of your bed. We understand how important a good nights sleep is to our guest-and we take each of your comments very seriously. We will discuss the conditions of your room and bed with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns & Suites standards.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
stephanie
"Ok for the price."
Nice location with lots of eateries near by. I've stayed at this hotel 4 nights over the last 3 weeks. The rooms are decent. I've had trouble with lack of hot water both in the evening and morning. The Sleep Member beds seemed like a good idea but I've been in 3 different rooms and the beds all have trouble with adjustment and mostly just have a big dip on each side of the king beds. The breakfast is nice for being included, scrambled eggs, potatoes, fruit and juice.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Covina, CA"
The electronics in the room were not working. Device after device failed in the room and all I got from the staff was "aww"
"hotel comfortableness"
Toilet had urine on it when I first got to my room. Toilet was not cleaned properly. It's a little old fashioned with tube televisions it had no flat screens. Other than that it was cool. Very quite.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
We appreciate you taking the time to review our property, and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed the quiet atmosphere we provide. We take each comment in regards to each stay very serious and we will make sure the team is aware to ensure each room is cleaned with expertise.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"fery comfortable"
very pleasant
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Nader
"Bad room"
The hotel was nice, but they gave me a bad room. Most of the lights in the room did not work, half the bed was flat (airbed), and there was a large banging noise about every 15 minutes (some sort of water hammer in the pipes). I informed the front desk in the morning and they said they were aware of the noise problem. They were sorry. FIX IT!!!!!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Pete
"."
Hotel needs lots of work. It is badly in need of repair.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Clark
"Nice price - get what you pay for"
Décor is dated, and carpets could use cleaning. Complimentary breakfast had many choices. There on business - Came in late; left early
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good enough"
I just need a night alone
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"The 3 star rating is over-rated"
Check in was easy and the hotel was central to the location to where I was visiting, the room was located on the 3rd floor pretty close to the stairs and elevator, though the room was large the walls vibrated every time someone walked by outside to get to the stairs or elevator. There was a huge stain on the rug and there was a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the room though I had a non-smoking room.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Greg
"Good hotel for the price"
Room was comfortable and hotel in a quiet area
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"happy and comfy"
I was pleasantly surprised by how big the room was. The bed was comfy, the refrigerator was actually cold, there was an over abundance of outlets, and the area was quiet.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
bre
"Business Trip"
This was a business trip for me. The internet was horrible and totally unreliable. It would be up one minute and down the next. There were times that I couldn't use it at all. Even moved rooms because we thought that would solve the problem. If they can't get that fixed I won't stay there again. Doing a lot of upgrading of rooms which looks good.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"My stay"
My stay was awesome! From the outside the hotel looked old, but once I walked in I was quite amazed. The place was beautiful, dining area was huge and had a fireplace. I was quite surprised that for 85$ I had two rooms. I would recommend this hotel over any other if your gonna be staying in Covina, San Dimas, Glendora area.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Gregory
"Nice economy hotel."
Make sure you ask for a room away from the highway. Rooms have a separate living room and bedroom.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Cleanliness of the room carpets was bad"
It was not bad. The carpets in our rooms had a lot of stains.
3 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Venkata
"Once was enough"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Very happy with the food and service in the dining room. The room was very large and clean. We did have some owner/manager issues. The shower was warm to cold depending on water pressure. The wifi did not work in the room during the 3 day stay, and the FREE terminals in the lobby were so slow that they were I could not use them. The shredded foam pillows offered little support. Would not stay here again because of the cold water shower and lack of wifi.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
BARRY
"Park Inn, Covina"
In its heyday this was a pristine hotel in the Covina/San Dimas area. It is now run down. Faucets in Room 132 drip constantly. Security gates did not make me feel safe. I will NOT return.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
The hotel is ok, its clean, be ready for freeway noise. Staff was ok. For the price its hard to beat, just lower your expectation slightly.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"This place was like an apartment. Very cozy."
Awesome!
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Doreen
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice hotel but but needs updated beds and an air conditioner that works and to fix the leak from the ceiling in the bathroom
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Good valve"
I only stayed one night, came in late and left early. Overall, it is a nice hotel to stay. The noise factor isn't too bad, as being so close to the freeway. Service staffs are very friendly. Would want to come back again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Location easy to find off the freeway."
Hotel staff was pleasant and accommodating to our needs. We had 2 rooms. One room was missing a coffee maker and room service menu. We tried to write a note but there was no note pad either. We left the room for a couple of hours and when we returned the hotel keycard didn't open the door. The other room didn't look like it was vacuumed. Also when we were leaving, we double checked our keycard in the door since the first room had issues with the keycard. We found that the door lock didn't work and you can open the door without the keycard. We ended up moving to another room since the maintenance person could not fix it right away. Also there was no lock on the sliding door in the bedroom.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"ok place... .. wi fi is horrible.."
wi fi was horrible.. beds were in pretty bad shape.. It was uneven and I kept rolling off... room was in clean and staff was as friendly as could be... I only stayed for 2 nights.. it was OK.. nothing spectacular..
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good stay"
Very nice hotel everybody is fairly nice
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Honest appraisal"
In it's day you can see that this was a really nice hotel. However, the maintenance of the facility is sub par. Case in point the cold air register in the ceiling was badly bent and was hanging down a couple of inches. There was a little freeway noise but not enough to bother sleep. The guests were quiet. The staff members were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was OK. With some TLC this could easily be a 3-4 star hotel. ....rather dingy at this point.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Covina
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Park Inn by Radisson and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any claim is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"it was wonderful"
i love the stay in your hotel breakfast was excellent !! I will get a room again in the future
6 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Claudia
"great place"
Romm was clean and comfortable. ..Check in was a breeze.Very nice staff
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
The bed in our room was a sleep number bed that did not work and we had to change rooms after one night. The key to the room did not work and continued to malfunction after getting new key cards. Two of the three elevators were out of order and we were staying on the third floor with a lot of luggage.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Anna"
Very pleasant. Great price nice room good breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Anna
"Deflated sleep number air mattress."
The hotel was an average hotel for the price. The hot breakfast was good. My only complaint was that the sleep number mattress lost its air after about five minutes which resulted in a night without sleep. The bed was very uncomfortable without air as it created a valley in the middle of the bed. I did notify the hotel front desk and expected a minimum of an apology but didn't even receive that.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Edward
"POSTED"
Excellent! wife said best hotel we Have stayed in because so roomy and peaceful.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Ismael
"I Enjoyed The Stay"
Everything was satisfactory. Stayed many times & this occasion was no different than the rest. I like this hotel. It's clean, staff is pleasant, continental breakfast, and just off the freeway. It's convenient.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015