All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77074, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hidden getaway"
I didn't know this place was that nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Thurman
"No Complaints"
I've been here before a few times and it's always a pleasant stay!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Aracely
"Couple Stay"
It was a good stay! Enjoyed the breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"definitely not a 4 star 3 star 2 star maybe a 1"
No hot water no air conditioning the restaurant has no air conditioning
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Would stay here again."
We had a very enjoyable stay. Our one year old did not care for the crib but we were expecting that since it as our first road trip. The breakfast was excellent!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"eccellent"
the service as excellent, plus the free breakfast was great. very clean, great people
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
desi
"Crowne Plaza Offers Pleasant Accomodations"
The hotel and rooms are very well maintained. Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was professional, helpful and offered smiles while doing so.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Cheyenne
Clean, very nice and courteous. Only there for one night but will stay again. Breakfast excellent.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Very enjoyable and exceeded expectations!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Gabriel
"Giant room-Highly reccommend for family trip"
Love the way our room set up. There is a door in between the 2 rooms, so we got some privacy and did not wake the kids in the middle of the night. We 'll definitely stay in this hotel again the next time coming to Houston.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Wendy
"Family of 6"
We stayed for 2 nights with our family of 6. The rooms were clean and large. The fold out couch mattress was very thin, but that's probably not too far off of normal. The bathroom was very small for the size of the rooms and there is no free breakfast. For the price, we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Horrible
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Room review"
Executive level. Nice room. Comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Jana
"Reviw"
I booked two rooms at this hotel. The guest room was perfect. The second is in need of a serious upgrade. It is room 409. As long as I don't get this room again I'm good
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Sean
Hotel was perfect for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Nicholas
Everything was fine. The breakfast option was affordable and very tasty! We'll be back for sure
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Carlos
"A place to remember!"
Very friendly staff, especially cleaning lady Cristina from 2nd floor. Breakfast was good. Beautiful building. Room was very nice as well.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Sandra
"Top notch!"
The room was wonderful with excellent service! Loved the balcony and homey feel. Will stay there again for sure
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great place if you can get your room"
Manager at the front desk had a Mohawk and acted like it killed him to register me. He stood there and said the front desk person was away and would be back shortly. Finally walked over and registered my room.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Awesome!"
It was very comfortable. We needed to rest and it was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Faded gem"
This hotel looks like it was nice at one time, but is now outdated and in need of more extensive remodel. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was friendly. The hotel sits adjacent to a freeway, and the outer rooms are a little noisy. In short, the hotel is adequate for an overnight stop during travel but should not be viewed as a destination stay.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Bryan
"A night before the cruise"
Generally good hotel. The front young man was excellent! The breakfast is great and overall it is a decent hotel. Unfortunately, it is near the highway and somewhat land lock. But despite this, I would go to this hotel again.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Cho
"Nice hotel, but has a few flaws..."
For the price this is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very spacious and the staff was very friendly. However, I think the cleanliness of the room could have been better. I just noticed little things like the bathroom sink not being properly wiped down etc. Also, our room was nonsmoking but smelled like smoke. Like the previous posts have mentioned, the surrounding area isn't the greatest but we did not have any problems or did not feel unsafe staying there. Great excess to the southwest fwy, Houston medical center area, and sugar land. Overall it was a good experience.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
brittnay
"Great hotel!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable and quiet room - even by the elevator. All rooms are suites!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Hotel seems to have been remodeled. bathroom a little small. the restaurant echoed so if you like to sleep in, this is not the place.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Liliana
"Great hotel."
Pleasantly surprised!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
robert
"Unorganized and unkept"
We got an executive suite room. They didn't have our room ready at 2:30, so we came back at 5:30 and it still was not ready. We had to leave for an event so did not get a room until our return at 1am. Then our TV did not work. The executive suite room is very big but serves no purpose. The room is large with nothing in it, like a big open space with one couch. It is very strange. The pool and hot tub common areas are unkept. The hot tub had green/brownish foam and the pool was cloudy. The floor of the entire pool area had standing water with algae. Not surprisingly not a single person was swimming the entire time. I would definitely not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Nicole
"Nice Stay."
My stay was wonderful,and the food was delicious,I had room service it was good the waiter seemed a little overwhelmed he forgot my silverware,and my soup but he took care of everything and was very appollogetic.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"just getting away"
Hotel was great. You could tell it was old,remodeled, hotel. Rooms quite interesting. Double french doors for front door. AC could've been colder. Balcony was a nice addition.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Johnk.
"family trip"
We went with our two kids for small trip .Decided to stay one more day in this hotel cause was very convenient,clean and the price was great for this service.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
magdalena
"YEA, going back"
Boss/Husband had to go for work, he stated how great it was. I am going to have to book a fun weekend there with him
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Everything is was good, but pool is little dirty .
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Elia
"Nope, never again."
Wet or some kind of bad mildew smell through out the hotel and rooms. A/C not working less than 73 even if we set to 60.its controlled remotely to save the cost. Never was fixed even after maintenance request.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Home away from home"
Hotel was great the staff was great and very friendly. I liked the hotel had a homie feel to it. I really did not want to leave.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Rey Eli
"great"
I enjoyed my stay , everything was great. While I did rate everything 9 out of ten I did so.only because I believe no matter how good something is, there is always room for improvement. My 6 year old son thinks this hotel is the greatest, and my fiance loved the doors to the rooms, the room layout. Great hotel layout
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
robert
"Older hotel with great staff and very well updated"
The housekeeping department did a very good job every single day I was there. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly. It was very clean, comfortable, and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Shah
Comfortable, clean, and good service.
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Lissette
"Sunday night dinner to save hour drive Monday"
Hotel was chosen for location next to a doctors office for a very early AM procedure. We had an excellent dinner at Peking Cuisine a couple of blocks away and then retired early. Room was very spacious with a couch in the living room and it's own TV.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Henry
"Top of the list for me"
I just needed a night away after a long day and my home not being ready. This hotel was perfect! Clean, friendly and AFFORDABLE! The breakfast buffet was GREAT and for an amazing deal, the food was not overly expensive as I'm used to in other hotels, but still delicious (I ordered the burger) and the staff was very helpful and nice. Definitely will be staying here again!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Dionne
"A++++"
great room, great service
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Andy
"Great Deal wonderful staff"
Everything was wonderful it will become my place in Houston for sure, the staff was great and really professional, there is only one little thing and I know is probably hard with so much rain, there was some mosquitoes at the pool so we got bitten, but other than that you rock
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Alejandro
"Awesome hotel"
hotel is really nice service is good.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice design gave a different look.."
Hotel provide a different design that brought lots of light with the open atrium style. The room was clean/good size with a wet bar, fridge, and microwave. The bar was nice. Buffet breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Old room,horrible breakfast"
I thought it will be better then this, Old hotel Kind of ran down. Horrible breakfast Still regretting believing the pictures of the breakfast and receptionist word.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"nice"
Was annoyed by the shuttle service, there was a misunderstanding.once we got past that everything was nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great place for your visit."
This was a stayover as I really enjoyed the king suite. It was actually a one bedroom apartment style. It is clean, functional and quiet. Convenient to/from the highway. The breakfast is okay but very good if you sit and order an omelet from the kitchen and add what you will from the buffet (it could be hotter). TV choices are extraordinary for a hotel. With every pay channel I tried on DirecTV active. You can pick apart anything but why. Its comfortable, with hotels.com not too expensive and for an extensive traveler just what you want in a hotel.
4 night business trip May 30, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"The Best"
Enjoyed it and it was excellent
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
MAYOWA
"Different room, loud"
On hotels.com, I reserved two queen bed suite with a pullout sofa bed. When we arrived, the hotel said they didn't have any of those rooms available!!!! We were traveling with two small children and three adults. It was not fun at all staying with these accommodations. Also, the room we were given was right near the entry way, it was so loud! You could also hear all the noise from outside late at night. Needless to say, I got 0 hours of sleep and was super tired during a vacation!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Dorothy
"surprisingly affordable"
Really relaxing and quaint hotel With nice views of houston skyline. Great breakfast buffet to!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015