All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77074, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Nice!"
This was my second time to stay at the Crowne Plaza. I enjoyed just as much if not better than the first!!! Nice, clean, and large rooms and friendly staff!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Luke
This hotel has an open bar area, gets very loud when you are on 1,2 or 3rd floor. So check before committing a room before you go to sleep!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Rachel
Not too bad for $84/night. Pool was closed and they didn't mention it when we called before we booked and specifically asked if they had an indoor pool! So, bummer for kids. Olive Garden next door, so that was easy. Breakfast crowded, get there early..
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Timothy
"Bad Experience"
A major problem occurred in the morning; no water for shows, bathroom, or drinks. Staff apologized for no water but offered no corrective remedies. I would not recommend this facility.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Suite size is big and price is right. Breakfast is good compared with most free breakfast offered by other hotels. Easy to get to city. Neighborhood is a bit so so.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Lapbun
"Very nice room and hotel, great value"
Very nice accommodations. Great price. Absolutely would stay again
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Pat
"Outdated"
Outdated & not what we expected. The pros: price & breakfast buffet. I would highly suggest purchasing the breakfast buffet vouchers at check in for only $5 each. The cons: pool looked dingy & the hot tub was out of service. No driver for FREE shuttle, bathrooms were dated & my tub was very small. Had a nasty green (looked like a booger) next to the light switch on the wall. Toiletries were low quality & the private balcony was a total waste with no good view at all. The area was kind of scary looking & parking was hideous. I wish I would of read reviews before booking this hotel because I would of booked somewhere else. Also, I had multiple unauthorized charges on my credit card & the accounting manager has yet to call me back a week later to resolve.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Guadalupe
"Skip this hotel"
This hotel used to be an Embassy Suites hotel. The hotel is old looking in decor and the carpet in the room and hallways were old & dirty looking. The room had a "stale smell" to it. I will not stay here again or use Hotels.com.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Last morning no water supply all over hotel. No coffee/tea served at breakfast for same reason. Waitress at breakfast always very attentive and polite. Maid did excellent job. Reception overall not very helpful. Also no excuse for lack of water. Shuttle not working as promoted, as per receptionist "lack of staff".
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Very nice place to stay. I little noisy the first night we were there. Comfortable beds.
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Catherine
"War zone"
Area was not safe at all
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Alicia
"Amazing"
We wnt for my daughters birthday she had an amazing time. The front desk hostess was very sweet. We will be returning to this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
Gala
"Amazing stay"
Loved it.will definitely be my hotel of choice when visiting the houston area
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
crystal
Good Hotel very friendly staff. Only two things, they didn't give me my room service receipt and the hotel is a little old and smelly. If it was remodeled I would always stay when I come down to Houston, which is often...
1 night trip Jan 9, 2016
Marlen
"Enjoyed our stay"
We stayed three nights and really enjoyed the hotel. Staff were great and the hotel atmosphere was great.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Excellent staff, walked in and they welcomed me. Didn't have my room ready but offered me a different one which I thought was awesome to make sure I was taken care of. Room was spotless and very comfortable. Bed was relaxing and great to sleep on. At checkout the staff thanked me for my stay. They made me feel so at home. Will definitely be going back there again.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2016
Albert
The hotel manager Kareem was extremely rude during my stay. The hotel also charged extra fees on my account and they refused to reverse the charges and also couldn't properly explain what the fees were for. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2016
Cierra
Room was nice, bed comfortable. I do not understand why, when you rent a suite (beds for 6), they only give you 2-3 towels. Nothing more frustrating than realizing you don't have enough towels when all are trying to rush through the shower...and having to wait for additional towels.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Medical stay"
The hotel exceeded our expectations for the price. It was very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Rachel
"Great Amenities and Value"
We were surprised when we arrived because the room actually was a suite! I know its in the name, but typically thats just a title. However, in this case our room was actually two rooms you come into a siting area with a full-sized sofa with a pull out bed (good sleeping option for kids). The room had a mini bar area with a sink, fridge, and microwave as well as a small table for dining. The bed was a in its own room that had another TV and mini balcony. The bathroom was also very clean, I actually took a bath in the tub which I don't do at most hotels. They offer a decent breakfast buffet that is very economical if you pay when you check in, but there is a long line in the morning so be prepared to wait for a table or get a go box and dine in your room.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL GREAT PRICE"
WE WHERE THERE FOR CHRISTMAS EVE FOR 4 DAYS, LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE IN HOUSTON. BOOKED WITH HOTELS.COM AND GOT A GREAT PRICE ON THE ROOM. $79.00 A NIGHT AND IT WAS THROUGH THE WEEKEND TOO. WHEN WE DO MOVE THERE AND HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT NEED A HOTEL, THIS WILL BE THE PLACE THEY WILL STAY. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ STAY HERE YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY THERE WAS 4 OF US 2 ADULTS AND 2 KIDS HAD A ROOM WITH 2 BEDS AND A LIVING ROOM THAT HAD A SOFA BED LOTS OF ROOM AND SPACE FOR US WIFI WAS GREAT AND FAST HAD BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING AND IT WAS VERY GOOD.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Bad Breakfast"
Great in every way except one, I paid for breakfast, but there are only 10 tables or so, and the wait to eat was over an hour.A hotel this nice with all the misused space around the eating area would be wise to repair the breakfast issue, there was a lot of very unhappy customers including myself.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
greg
"Comfy and clean"
Very comfortable and clean
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"anniversary getaway"
Loved the bar and the restaurant. The prices were very reasonable and the food was great. My husband and I are coming back in the Spring!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
andrea
"Best hotel I've ever stayed in"
Good clean rooms and great services will come again
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Gorgeous and classy for the price!"
The deluxe suites I booked were spacious and clean. The bedding was simply luxurious! The toilet flooded the first night but they fixed it right away! We had two adjoining suites and with the connecting doors left open we felt like we were in a spacious apartment! The breakfast was awesome with lots of choices and made to order omelettes and waffles and pancakes! What a great way to start the day! Especially knowing that the breakfast was on all the way until 11am! So no rushing to grab a bite before they put it away! Wonderful customer service!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Renu
Room was big and nice. Bed not my or my wife's type. But overall great hotel and stay
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Nathan
Comfortable, we were satisfied & the room was clean
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
"WE LOVE THIS HOTEL"
IT WAS NICE
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Johns family
"Great surprise!"
Arrived head issues due to miscommunication with hotels.com. handled with grace by the staff
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"hotel may charge you credit card"
They charged my credit card $30.00 I still don't know why.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"NRG REVIEW"
Excellent
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
willie
"Roomy for Family but close to all ....."
Our family of six stayed here for Thanksgiving weekend. The breakfast was decent and the bedding is really comfortable. We had ordered the nachos two nights in a row because it was that good! We like to stay here everytime we are in Houston.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Very Spacious rooms"
Very spacious for myself and my two kids. Our King bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel is a bit older but renovated nicely. The front of the hotel was under construction but didn't affect our stay, only upon check-in.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Joanne
"Awesome Stay!!"
Very Nice Hotel! Very good breakfast!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"great time"
Enjoyed out stay
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Wendy
"Awesome experience"
It was a great place to stay! Breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Ramon
"unhappy stay"
wasn't a pleasant stay , checked in on saturday afternoon went to room dropped luggage off the room was chilly so set the thermostat at 72 and we went out to shop and eat.upon returning the room was like a sweat box thermostat was not working ,woke up in the middle of the night had to put heat back on for a lil bit ,went to use the bathroom and toilet was stopped up . went to front desk to front desk to inform someone of the problems we had and was told enginnering will be in at 7 am then we left to go have coffee and breakfast upon returning around 9 am things were no better so we showered and left . will be back to houston this weekend but will be staying elsewhere
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
kenneth
"nice"
Was great restaurant was not up to paar hotel was nice
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Tony
"No clean up"
We stayed here two nights. In the (first) morning, they beat down our door starting at 10 and we kept telling them to come back a little later to clean. We went out for almost the whole day. When we got back, the room hadn't been cleaned. We called downstairs for towels (since they didn't clean) but they never brought them.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Very accomodating"
Great hotel for impromptu stay on my birthday. Large room. Comfy bed. They even accommodated my dog with a ground floor room.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Sandra
Overall the stay went great! A lot of space and overall was neat and clean. There was a wedding that night, and someone (assuming it was a wedding visitor) pulled the fire alarm. Not knowing it was a false alarm or not the hotel evacuated including my husband and I and our two small kids at 11pm. I know it could have happened anywhere, but was a little irritating to be woken up from false fire alarm! Hotel staff did appologize for the inconvenience.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Tiffanie
Hotel was clean and services were awesome.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
LaShanti
"Not worth it, even at a discount"
This hotel is VERY dated. The pictures online are not an actual representation. The room was not repulsive, but certainly not updated. When asked if they could provide shampoo to go along with the conditioner and soap that was provided, I was told that "the shampoo shipment did not arrive". The food at the breakfast buffet was truly inedible. Both the pancakes and french toast were literally too hard to cut with a fork. I am not a very picky person, but I would think twice before booking this hotel, even at a highly discounted rate.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Trent
"Nice place, nice people!"
All was great, except the coffee maker in the room did not function properly, no big deal.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
"Great place, clean!"
Great place, clean!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Nice hotel with large rooms and great staff"
The hotel was older and a little warn but for its age, it is in good condition. The neighborhood is not very nice and they have a security guard stationed int he parking lot. It doesn't seem bad but I was told it is not a good area. Road noise from the highway is pretty bad. Hotel management is very good and very friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Jacob
"just ok, but good service"
Hotel front desk staff was very nice and helpful. They give you a cappuccino or a water when you check in and when you check out - nice touch! The rooms are large, but bedding is not as nice as other hotels.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2015