All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77074, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Deal wonderful staff"
Everything was wonderful it will become my place in Houston for sure, the staff was great and really professional, there is only one little thing and I know is probably hard with so much rain, there was some mosquitoes at the pool so we got bitten, but other than that you rock
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Alejandro
"Awesome hotel"
hotel is really nice service is good.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice design gave a different look.."
Hotel provide a different design that brought lots of light with the open atrium style. The room was clean/good size with a wet bar, fridge, and microwave. The bar was nice. Buffet breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Old room,horrible breakfast"
I thought it will be better then this, Old hotel Kind of ran down. Horrible breakfast Still regretting believing the pictures of the breakfast and receptionist word.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"nice"
Was annoyed by the shuttle service, there was a misunderstanding.once we got past that everything was nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great place for your visit."
This was a stayover as I really enjoyed the king suite. It was actually a one bedroom apartment style. It is clean, functional and quiet. Convenient to/from the highway. The breakfast is okay but very good if you sit and order an omelet from the kitchen and add what you will from the buffet (it could be hotter). TV choices are extraordinary for a hotel. With every pay channel I tried on DirecTV active. You can pick apart anything but why. Its comfortable, with hotels.com not too expensive and for an extensive traveler just what you want in a hotel.
4 night business trip May 30, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"The Best"
Enjoyed it and it was excellent
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
MAYOWA
"Different room, loud"
On hotels.com, I reserved two queen bed suite with a pullout sofa bed. When we arrived, the hotel said they didn't have any of those rooms available!!!! We were traveling with two small children and three adults. It was not fun at all staying with these accommodations. Also, the room we were given was right near the entry way, it was so loud! You could also hear all the noise from outside late at night. Needless to say, I got 0 hours of sleep and was super tired during a vacation!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Dorothy
"surprisingly affordable"
Really relaxing and quaint hotel With nice views of houston skyline. Great breakfast buffet to!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
MICHAEL E.
"Nothing much"
nothing really to write home about. Will try probably embassy suites next time.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Obioha
"Thank you for such a good quality of service."
The location was very convenient. We had a great time at the hotel. We enjoyed the pool and kids were very happy. When we arrived, Jeremy welcomed us with a big smile and Paula was very helpful when we decided to stay one more day. Food at the restaurant was excellent; At breakfast time Miss Dee welcomed us with a smile and Mr. Nelson was very attentive. Wonderful breakfast with great variety every day from the chef. Thank you so much to all the staff for being so kind to us.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Alicia
"Houston stay"
Excellent stay staff was super friendly.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Hector
"Staycation"
I stayed one night because of the stroms, I had no power. Everything was good except it was a holiday and they didn't inform me that the restaurant would not be open. I was just a little upset about that because I just wanted to relax and have room service and no worries. Other then that, my stay was great. I will be back.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"need rest"
The room was spacious, and clean. The furniture in the living room need to be updated. Front desk was kind, I had to sign a document concerning parties and noise level. They had a large group staying at the Hotel. The noise level was over the top. Please have them to take that out of the document. I understood the group paid a lot of money to stay, but rules are rules. The dining room staff did a great job.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
Clarice
"Not Bad at All!"
The location was great with Olive Garden on the side and Saltgrass on the other could not have been happier. Our night we saw a couple bugs in the sitting area that disturbed us. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The next morning my mother and I were talking and we heard a dripping noise. Well the sink had backed up. The maintenance engineer was there in a matter of minutes after my call. He suggested we be moved and we did. The funny thing is that when I checked in I requested two beds and it was told they were all sold out, but oddly enough that is type of room we were moved to that morning. The new room was just fine.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"The Outside of the Hotel"
The hotel is in a bad neighborhood of Houston. They have security on duty outside of the hotel on some nights because of gangs I guess. We were harassed several times outside in the parking lot and front area by numerous people looking for money and speaking other languages I didn't understand and they got angry when I couldn't understand them. The inside of the place does look just like the pictures on the hotels website but the outside is full of drama, we didn't encounter any problem once inside the hotel but I wouldn't recommend staying here if you don't wanna be around gangs of people to mess with you.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Pretty good overall. I was told no one was available to deliver room service for breakfast. However it was available downstairs in the restaurant. Other than that is was a good stay.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
"Not a good option."
This is a very old hotel. Smelly with nice Front desk personnel. Rooms were big but the curtains were stained and the overall look was from a 40"s movie. Surroundings are scary even with 24 hrs security. included breakfast... smells good, kitchen are looks not so good, so I stayed away.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nestor fun journey"
Awesome
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Nestor
"thanks hotels.com"
great stay!! affordable price great location!!
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
jose
"Needs modernization"
Staff were nice and helpful. However, the hotel was outdated and was reworked from an Embassy Suites in a prior life. Carpet, lighting and fixtures need upgraded to fall into a 4+ star hotel in my view. Breakfast was very good also. Would have given a 3.5 rating, but that wasn't available.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Relaxing Weekend"
This is the second time I stay in this hotel and it's amazing. The service is awesome and the room was clean and so comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Love the French door look...."
My stay was nice......I really was pleased.....the only glitch if you want to call it that is I just happen to leave for a few minutes and I left a card at the front desk and the guy couldn't find it so they had to call me to verify who she was......I guess the guy who checked me in went home right after that and didn't tell his relief....he even had me write her name on it......nice Hotel though.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Nice go for it"
Great deal, very nice hotel, indoor pool was nice.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
glen
"great night"
We were there for a night, the rpom and fitness center were great although I couldn't figure out the AC in the gym so it was a hot workout. we were very happy with the hotel.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"******"
the brefast is good and services
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
santiago
"Great weekend getaway hotel!"
Had a great stay. Very friendly staff. We had the breakfast buffet and it was fabulous! Comfy room. Would stay again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
Nicole
We stayed in this hotel to celebrate my birthday. The hotel was very nice and i loved the restaurant and bar inside the hotel. The only they need to update is the hardware in the bathrooms. The handles, faucets and showerheads where very out dated.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Speechless & not in a bad way!!!! :-)"
It was a last minute family trip but I have to say the check in process was fast. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Indoor pool and hot tub. The room was huge, clean, smelled great and the beds OMG were so comfortable I slept like a baby. For the 1st time in a very long time, I mean really in a very long time I slept in until about 10 am. The whole experience was just perfect and defiantly will stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Diana
"Good hotel"
Stayed at this hotel after A 13 hour flight. The hotel was great and was given a room away from the highway. The breakfast buffet was good and the service was overall excellent. Great hotel just not the greatest area in town.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Hugo
"Good value..."
We enjoyed our stay here for 3 nights...Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was great.. Nice location as well..Will comeback again..
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
sijo
"My top pick"
Great place to stay
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Anna K
"needed improvement"
The air condition vents need through cleaning
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
EMMANUEL
"Lovely hotel"
Loved the hotel.Pleasant atmosphere, quiet and enjoyable. Everyone we came across was polite and friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"awesome getaway hotel for a local chic!!"
Great
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
ERICA
"Nice hotel by restaurants and shopping malls.."
I enjoy leisure time here. Staff is awesome and courteous. Breakfast is great along with dinner too. I can workout and enjoy the pool. If I have a problem it is quickly resolved.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"awesome hotel"
enjoyable experience, will stay again on future visit.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
COLLIN
"Better than average for price."
Awesome hotel for the price. Some of it was a little dated but well maintained, clean, and very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Houston getaway"
My stay was comfortable. The best thing was so super wifi.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Hector
"Recommend 100%"
Excellent!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
I did not know what to expect but was very pleased with stay...comp breakfast was great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Monique
"CHOCOLATE TEDDY BEAR"
GREAT SUPPORT STAFF VERY CLEAN ROOM
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
Hotel is very comforting, staff very friendly, I will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
cuemaster
"Good service"
This reception was nice and helpful getting us in. I left my watch in the room when we checked out, but the reception let us get in and found it. Great service!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Fleas"
My wife and i had fleas after sleeping here for one evening.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"NORTHSHORE COMMUNITY DRILL TEAM"
THE STAFF AND WORKERS WERE VERY NICE. VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Vivian
"Great Place"
Great stay, the Starbucks coffee downstairs in the vift shop was bad l9l, but other than that, this place was GREAT. Clean and BIG rooms. The area surrounding isnt the best, but safe. I'd stay again for sure.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Noisy hotel with rude staff"
The rooms itself is spacious and nice, cleanliness was up to par. However, the hotel staff is rude and did not apologize when I asked them why my room was not attended by housekeeping one day. Also, the hotel rents out ballroom venues to host parties, and they are super loud. They were very very noisy until 11pm during the time I stayed.
"Traffic Noise"
Try and avoid the south side that is next to SW freeway...
"Business trip"
I only stayed for 2 days. The hotel rooms are big and comfortable. A bit old but ok. Would come back if coming to Houston. Very nice staff, all very friendly.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015