All hotels in Tampa, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2522 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL, 33607, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    1.8
    1.6
    1.4
"dangerous place to stay"
broken windows, dirty areas staff fighting in lobby, slow cars driving in and out . Must be so me kind of tax write off to keep this place open. Called to complain and company said building sold and the new people should have removed Days in logo! never again and I am not a picky person.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
karen
"terrible"
I made reservations for 2 rooms they only had 1 for us The girl at front desk wouldnt let us check in 15 min early we missed part of the concert very poor customer service .tv remote didnt work,no hot water,bathtub was discusting.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
Rob
The hotel had a very bad smell. The television didn't work. Checkout was noon. Housekeeping started knocking at 8:30 then every 30 minutes. This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed. They shoulnt be on hotels.com
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
"not a family hotel"
Outside of room needed a lot of attention, trash everywhere. Air conditioner and other appliances worked good, carpet had worn spots beds were double with queen headboard, box spring of one of the beds had, what looked like vomit, which I didn't see until I was almost ready to leave. I am afraid that I will not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
"Avoid at all costs"
the only good thing about this place is the price.. nasty rooms, rude management, and totally lack of respect for people... i wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
andrew
"Review"
Room may of had beb bugs will know more as time goes on.
Other trip Jun 6, 2012
This hotel is no where near as nice as it looks, it's all a picture. This hotel is under renovation & is disgusting. Waited in line over 30 minutes to get checked in, there were 3 girls working on one thing & they were very slow. Disgusting, very trashy...
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
The TV was not working in one of our rooms and the handle for the joining room was messed up but the hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely nice.
Trip with friends Jun 1, 2012
Javier
"Worst stay at a hotel.."
Worse experience w/Hotel staff, not organized lack of communication w/Expedia,Hotel staff wanted to charge my card twice. Given two(2) room keys both non-functional, had to request several times to get repaired.
Other trip May 29, 2012
Nita
"Stay somewhere else"
Cable tv did not work, do not stay here it was something out of a scary movie
Other trip May 29, 2012
"should be condemd."
scary
Other trip May 28, 2012
"Last Resort"
Laundry facilities were broken, loud, drunken people at all hours of the night, rooms were quite itchy (bedbugs?), and the front desk personnel were busy running accounting and arguing to check me in. They did, however, check me in super-early.
Other trip May 23, 2012
"Wouldn't Stay Again!"
I booked this room because it was cheap and I was in town for one night to go to a concert. The front desk staff didn't know how to use the computer system and tried to charge my card even though I pre paid on hotels.com. The property is big, it has four or five buildings which are almost completely empty. I was lucky to see a swat team van pulling in as I arrived. The location is surrounded by topless bars and I'm quite sure that prostitution and drug dealing is taking place on this property. The AC was extremely loud and the carpet was filthy. I called the front desk for a late check out, I was told 1:00PM would be fine only to have the office call me at 12:15 demanding that no one told me I could stay late. Listen If you have 300 rooms and 20 guests maybe you should accommodate them. The only plus I can think of is the Green Iguana restaurant / bar connected to the property.
Other trip May 10, 2012

"pres de l'aeroport"
assez sale, l'exterieur sent l'urine..piscine , personnel à l'accueuil pas tres aimable
Other trip May 21, 2012