All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2155 Ranchwood Dr NE, Atlanta, GA, 30345, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"On my way to Florida"
Good for one nighter...nothing special...just needed a place to rest....
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Nelson
Bedspread had stains on it but otherwise great hotel with no issues.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Adequate Hotel: Good Price"
We were in town to see Stone Mountain and stayed here for two nights. The hotel was built long ago and is an old building. The rooms are small and things mostly dated, though overall things were clean and serviceable. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The continental breakfast was ok. The staff was friendly and helpful, and seemed diligent. This is a good place to stay when all you need is a place to clean up and sleep, and will not be in the room very long. The price was right and the location convenient.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Chuck
"Good price, close to everything necessary"
It was exactly what we were looking for
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Zita
"Good for a one-night-business stay"
Although the hotel claims to have smoke-free rooms (which I ordered), this one wasn't. But to the hotel's defense, I didn't ask for a different room since I arrived very late and had to get up early in the morning. The staff was very friendly!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Was so very pleased over all with everything will be back
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Lori Moore
"GREAT STAY"
BOOKED LAST MIN TO GO SEE STONE MOUNTAIN AFTER OUR OTHER PLANS FELL THROUGH STAFF WAS VERY NICE ROOM WAS CLEAN NICE AREA WITH SHOPPING AND RESTURANTS NEAR ONLY PROBLEMS WE HAD THE AC IN THE ROOM WOULD NOT COOL VERY WELL AND WHEN I BOOKED THE RESERVATION I CALLED THE HOTEL THE NIGHT BEFORE AND WAS PROMISED WE COULD CHECK IN AT 11AM WE ARRIVED AT 11:30 AND WERE UNABLE TO CHECK IN UNTIL AROUND 2 PM WHICH WAS VERY INCONVENIENT WHEN TRAVELING WITH A PET THANKFULLY THERE WAS A PETSMART ACROSS THE STREET TO WALK AROUND IN THE AC WITH THE DOG SO WE DIDNT HAVE TO RUN THE AC IN THE TRUCK THE WHOLE TIME. OTHER THAN THAT I WOULD COME STAY AGAIN
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
BRETT
Awesome Very friendly and helpful. Best experience I've had in a long time. Plan on staying again next time Im on the area
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
kat
"Great Service"
This hotel allows pets, so be careful if you're in a room and the guess next door to you has a wining dog which happened to me. I complained to the front desk, but nothing was never done. The dog wined at all hours of the night which made it very difficult to get to sleep.
5 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
Aaron
"Goodnight Rest"
Very nice place. Good hot breakfast.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
CH
"Very nice Hotel"
Hotel is very nice but the Chair and foot stool were dirty and my spouse called the front desk to get them replaced but no one came to replace them....
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Stayed 2 nights and the room was never cleaned. They didn't even drop off any clean towels. Asked front desk for late checkout and they told me to call the front desk at 830am. If i'm awake at 830 in the morning do I need a late checkout? At 945am housekeeping opened the door without knocking even though the "Do not Disturb" sign was on the door.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Gilis
"Good choice for the money"
I have stayed here many times over the years. Other places may have more bells and whistles, but this location delivers a solid performance time after time.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"clealiness"
dirty carpet all over............old carpet also, bed spread needed washing....drain stopper in tub was not working....
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear guest: Our carpet is currently being replaced and are sorry that you have been placed in a room not yet renovated. We regret the comment regarding the bedspread because we do wash them after each stay and it seems that we did not fully meet your expectations. We hope that you will give us another opportunity of being of service.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Our stay was excellent. We have stayed before and will stay again. Our grandchild goes to Eggleston Hospital and has to go often. It is easier for her to be in Atlanta when she has an early (6:00 am) appointment and can not have anything to drink or eat before. We live an 2 hours away and the drive would be bad for her without food or water. Thank you.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Hello Mr. Hawkins, We certainly recognize our family and are very pleased that you are continuing to stay with us while your grandchild is visiting Eggleston Hospital. We wish your grandchild a very speedy recovery.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
H Hawkins
"NO SLEEP AT ALL"
Just felt dirty in this place. Kept imagining bed bugs on me. Itched all night long. Hotel is going through renovations now, so hope things will get better
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Hello Larry: We are sorry that you were uncomfortable while staying at the Quality Inn Northlake and yes, we are undergoing renovations. We hope that you will try us out again and find a much better night's sleep.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake"
The hotel was close to restaurants, shopping and the freeway. The front desk staffs were very friendly and helpful. The Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake had rooms that open to the parking lot (the 1st and 2nd Floor rooms). However, the clerk was kind enough to give me an inside room on the 3rd floor. She stated that this would be an "upgrade". In addition, the clerk stated that I would NOT be eligible for any additional upgrades in the near future, she noted on my file. The upgrade was greatly appreciated; however the room was no bigger the standard room. Also, the breakfast hours ended at 9:30 am, which I thought was pretty earlier for guests on vacation.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your comments and we always empower our desk associates to make decisions on their own. As to breakfast hours that are designated by Choice, yet we do keep the breakfast open if there is a need.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
K A Andrews
"Great stay in suburban Atlanta!"
Located just off I-285 and very easy to find. The hotel and surroundings were very clean. Front office staff was very cordial, our reservation was confirmed and check-in was quick and easy. Both of our room keys worked the first time. We had a room with a king-sized bed, a small love seat, refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, flat screen TV, work desk, dresser and hanging closet. The room was very clean and had a fresh smell. Bathroom facilities were adequate, nice shower for sure. We were able to spread our belongings out very easily and comfortably during our three night stay. The room was quiet at night, we had no issues with any kind of noise or disturbances. They did have a swimming pool but it was not operational until Memorial Day. That was not an issue for us. They have a nice breakfast/lobby area and the breakfast offerings were varied and abundant.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Dave and Sue: You are most kind for the accolades you have given the our hotel. We certainly hope that you will come back and visit. We will strive to continue and provide our guests with the best possible service available.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Dave and Sue
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice staff and clean rooms.Easy to find.Great Rates.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Quality Inn Northlake-Atlanta. We certainly hope that you will continue to stay with us while in Atlanta.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"AAU"
It served it's purpose on a short notice for a basketball tournament and for small price.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for your comments. We hope that you will stay with us for both Sports related events and other times as well.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Cheap place but too far away from downtown."
Good deal to me.Cheap place but too far away from downtown.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay and the fact that our rates are reasonable. Downtown can easily be accessed by car or, as an alternative by our instructions to the Marta subway line, where one can park for free, take the train and save on parking fees downtown. Kal Held Director of Sales
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"great"
It was relaxing. Its surrounding resturant and shopping area. Will go back
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Marsha: We appreciate your comments and hope to have you visit with us many time in the future. We are here to provide our guests with the best possible service.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Marsha
Clean room with a king bed and a TV, exactly what I asked for.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for responding. We appreciated the opportunity of being able to serve you.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
I think I was very satisfied with my stay and hope to come back some other day.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Eliszabeth: We appreciate your note regarding your stay. It was nice of you to take the time to comment. Yes, we certainly hope to see you again and if you can, introduce yourself, so we can meet you in person.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Very Dissapointing"
Location of hotel is great, but that is the only good thing I can say about this hotel. We went to a movie only to return to the room and had and item that was missing. We received no assistance from management team. I will never stay there again
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Mr. Carney: We hope that you found the prescription glasses you have claimed were lost. We tried our best help you and regret that we could not do any more.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Need to be desperate"
Dusty, moderately clean, kind of seedy. Price was, I guess, appropriate .breakfast poor.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Bill: We regret the fact you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. We have now upgraded our rooms with furniture and carpeting. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity and come stay with us again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Very clean room. Nice staff. Quick service. A lot of choices for a "Continental Breakfast".
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thanks you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Quality Inn Northlake. We invite you to consider us again on a future trip to Atlanta and promise to provide the exemplary service you have been accustomed to. Kal Held Director of Sals
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"great"
Not a 4 star, great for the price. No complaints.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for responding. We are indeed a 21/2 star hotel and try our best to make our guests comfortable. You were kind in writing about your stay and we hope to see you again soon. Kal Held Director of Sales
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"close to sights"
Hotel location and rates great but had to change rooms immediate. Bathroom was not clean in second room. Clerk was very helpful and I was too tried to switch rooms again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
Felicia
Stay was good and the staff was excellent. Have stayed here before, but the current staff is the best yet.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Quality Inn Northlake. We have shared this with our staff as they are our ambassadors to our valued guests.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
"easy access"
I as well as rest of party have no complaints, staff an appearance was great. Beds were comfortable, I will stay again when back in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking from your valuable time to let us know that you have enjoyed your stay and will visit with us again when in Atlanta.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Sheila
"a must stay for immigration applicants"
a comfortable night, a walk to most amenities and a helpful staff
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
You are most kind with your comment . Most of us working here have been immigrants in the past Hope to have you visit here on other occasions as well.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
trevor
"Nice hotel!"
It's a simple hotel, but if that's what you're looking for and not something with room service then this hotel is excellent. The room was clean and well-kept, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was great. It's in a decent are with a target, movie tavern, and a chik fil a across the street. I'd recommend this hotel
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Guest Many thanks for your comments. We hope that you will be back for a visit. Kal
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"One night visit"
The room was clean and it was good for the price we paid, the only inconvenience we had was the smoking smell of the room at a "non-smoking" area, we had to request the front desk for a odor- repellent spray so we could sleep better. Other than that it was good for just one night.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Sorry for the invncomvenience. We hope that you will consider us again and assure you that we have paid full attention to your comment.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Room was ok... Was expecting a suite with a sofa, but only had 2 beds. Free breakfast was fair.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Gina, Thanks for responding to the questionnaire. We will be happy to accommodate you next time. Please ask for a King room instead, all our King rooms on the business floor provide a pullout sofa as well.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Gina
"Good for pets, and hot breakfast."
Good location for us and a good price on the room and the pet fee. An older building but upkeep is ongoing. However, a faint underlying smell exists in the rooms. I don't know if its the cleaning spray or not but it is noticeable when you enter each time but doesn't last. Overall, this is a good value.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Nan
"close to business area"
have stay at the same hotel 4 times in the last year. This time was the most disappointing of them all. Room felt like I was in a broom closet (small) for three people. All other time we stayed everything was adequate. Will stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
We value our expedia guests. Expedia booked a run of the house room during a totally full hotel time. We usually upgrade our expedia guests when possible at no extrea cost but are unable to do so when already full. May we recommend that you consider requesting expedia for a business class room when making future reservations in order to be guaranteed the type of accommodations you prefer.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
dmizelle
"good"
its a good stay here, good price, good quality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear anonymous guest: We appreciate your comment and hope t o have you as our guest again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
too poor customer service.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
wg
Room was not clean i dont like staying there no microwave no fridge fir price of 85$ no way
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Alex: We apologize frfor a room that was not clean and have addressed it with our staff. As to miccrowave and refrigerators...we recommend that you request a business class room upon making reservations in the future. The room will be larger and we are confident that you will be most happy with the room.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
Alex
"my stay"
my wife,myself and our toddler stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights.staff was very helpful with directions and and very pleasant.the room itself was nonsmoking but had a very mildewish oder the day we checked in,while we were out the second day the housekeeper must have noticed because she changed the a/c setting to fan only,and it got rid of the oder. room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake
Dear Edwin: Thank you for your gracious response. Yes, we are not perfect and the housekeeper should have checked the a/c setting prior to your check-in. We are pleased you have noticed that she has indeed corrected it and hope that you will be staying with us again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
edwin
"Very convenient to Stone Mt."
We had a wonderful time. The room was clean w/ old furnoture. It really didn't matter tho, the tv was very modern. The staff at the desk was not ver friendly, but ok.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Smelly"
The bed slept well but the smell of the room(s) were mildewy. It was like the carpet was damp and the beds were damp? Maybe If they had a room deodorizer!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
steve
"Close to doctors and the mall."
The stay was fine. I was expecting a fridge and microwave but I think they are located on the second and third floors only. We have a second trip in August and we will stay at the same hotel but I will make sure to get a room on the second floor. The rooms are smaller but the breakfast is very good for a hotel breakfast. I have never eaten sausage gravy with a biscuit and it was pretty tasty. The waffles are always a hit with my family. The place was clean but I always travel with a can of Lysol and flip flops
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Denise
Right off the highway with access to shops and restaurants. Staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Jackie
Very nice.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Pet friendly, but you cannot leave your pet alone"
The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is decent. They are pet friendly for $15.00 a night the only bad thing is that you CANNOT leave your pet alone. (very inconvenience ) .. Overall I would stay here again .
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
Maryland
"Nice hotel close to several businesses/restaurants"
Hotel staff (front desk and housekeeping) were very accomodating and helpful. Showed great customer service.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
I enjoyed my over night stay.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
james
"Great Hotel For The Price"
Enjoyed my stay here. Excellent hotel. Will be staying here on my next trip to Atlanta.
4 night trip Jun 16, 2013