All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3970 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good food, good service, leaky toilet....."
The room would had been fine except it had a few plumbing issues that didn't get fixed so they put us in a different room. For the price we paid it was very good and the breakfast was fresh even though it was the same every morning. I won't complain because I have seen a lot worse conditions in hotels that cost more. I was clean and I felt safe there and the staff was very nice.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Shannon
"One night stay, won't stay here again"
my wife wouldn't let my kids sit on the floor of the room or put their clothes there because it looked very not sanitary. The bathroom looked updated but the room itself and the hallway was all very worn down and parts of the hotel smelled funny. The breakfast was good. And the hotel staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Keith
"Nice close to the strip"
Everything was great until I extended my stay and my room was not cleaned. I was told I needed to say I was staying over ?
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Wild!
"Nice staff , horrible hotel"
The staff was really nice, but the room smelled old and dirty.... During my 3 days stay both keys to my room worked whenever they wanted, the staff keep saying that was because they were near cellphone, but one night we didn't have the cellphone with us and still didn't work so we called the clean services and theirs also didn't work! In general it has an odd smell, not recommended for any allergic person! The shuttle was actually good and useful , but next time I won't be staying there .
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Steph
"OK"
Dog friendly
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not too good or bad, expect average"
I chose this hotel since I wanted something which had free breakfast, a fridge and a microwave in the room and nice and clean room. Positives are, close to the strip, shuttle service runs 24 hrs, good breakfast and nice staff. This hotel disappointed me in terms of cleanliness as the room was not well vacuumed and the white sheets were already somewhat dark by our checking time as if they were used. Shower dispensed water very slowly even at full pressure and towels were not very fresh. Management should give serious thought on expanding the breakfast area. To conclude, stay here if you want pet friendly hotel or if you need a free breakfast, microwave, fridge in the room and average cleanliness
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Rahul
"Incessent Dog Barking in room next door."
This hotel allows you to bring your dog with you and leave it in your room while you go out to do whatever. At about 2:00 am the dog in the room next to us started to bark incessantly. The hotel called the owners and they showed up about 30 minutes later. The hotel was OK but the pet policy stinks. Since we were wide awake, we checked out (without the complementary breakfast at that time of the morning). I won't stay at another La Quinta because of this policy.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Ronald L
"horrible place to stay"
Horrible place to stay. Rude staff, horrible breakfast, bad neighborhood, shuttle service to the strip took forever. Only booked it cause it was pet friendly. Never would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Rebecca
"Pleasant Stay"
Room condition was excellent and the staff were nice.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best pet friendly hotel in Las Vegas!"
I stayed at La Quinta for thanksgiving with the family. The hotel is conveniently located near The Strip and is just a 10 minute walk to most casinos. Has a pool and hot tub/jacuzzi, (didn't try either....temperature was cold during my visit. No big issues except sometimes the card key wouldn't work and I'd have to wait until someone comes out. Flat screen TVs in all rooms. Speaking of rooms, the one I stayed in (double room) was clean, no smells, no bugs, overall it was clean. They offered complimentary breakfast which consisted of waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, bagels, toast, yogurt, coffee, milk, and juice. Breakfast was ok, kind of wished for a bit more variety but you can't expect a 5 star restaurant style meal in a hotel. Like the title says this hotel is pet friendly and with my stay me and my dogs had a good time. Pets stay for free (only 2 per room) and they have their own little yard/park near the pool so they can do their "business". Expect to hear some barking during the day as you walk through the hotel halls.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Miguel
"great place for the price"
The staffs are very helpful esp the lady at the front desk in the morning. She and the shuttle drivers are very helpful with directions. The place is decent, breakfast is good.
4 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Good stay, but horrible housekeeping services."
The front desk staff was fantastic. The housekeeping was horrible. I stayed 4 nights and the maid only came to clean the room once. One day I stayed in all day, and only wanted clean towels. I never got them.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Eyvonne
"Passing through"
The floor was not clean and the bathroom was missing towels.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"ok for the price. friendly staff!"
The staff there are very friendly. the hotel is old and needs updated. the halls are dark and out dated. The room was comfortable and nice looking but could have used a deep cleaning. The bath tub was huge! House keeping was hit or miss on what they replenished. For example they did not replenish the coffee or the wash cloths but did give me fresh towels. Breakfast was ok. they need to get rid of the instant coffee! We used the shuttle frequently to go to the strip and convention center. I intended to use the gym but did not get to it so can not comment on it. the pool looked nice also but I did not use it.
6 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Jeremy
ok motel for the room rate, nice to have the shuttle service
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Ok"
Room had no towels, old and I was overcharged. Needed to have management call my debit card company to refund money. Bed linens were not changed. Changes and cleaned rooms ourselves. Good location. Easier to take can than shuttle at times
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Joan's review"
Just there for one night. The comfort level was very high. Bed was very comfortable and had a good nights rest. Loved the huge bathtub.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Joan
We were pleased with the hotel staff. All very courteous and friendly. The room was not well maintained. Had a bad odar and the sink would not drain. I do not think we would stay at this hotel again.
"Pet friendly, but dirty."
We chose this hotel because it is "pet friendly." Spent the first five minutes taking pictures of all of the obvious pet stains on the carpet and chair. Husband took the pictures to the front desk and was told not to worry about being charged for the damage. Tub was not clean. No tissue in the dispenser. Towels were dingy and stained. Breakfast room was too crowded, so just got coffee.
"I found the hotel I disrepair."
The tub has a leak. It was a steady run. The tub was full to the tip with hot when we entered the room. We call the front desk the maitence person came, but the tub was still leaking when we checked out. The sad thing was not only was water being wasted. The water that was dripping was hot. The room could have been cleaner.
"Great night only 1 mile from Strip"
We stayed here for a night as our trip was extended in the last minute and we didn't want to spend an extra night on the strip. We had a rental car so the free parking was awesome. Pool area looked very nice, but we didn't use it. Breakfast was ok -- nice to have. Rooms were very spacious and clean.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nice hotel off the strip. Love the shuttle service"
Nice hotel off the strip. The shuttle service is great, gets you to the strip in minimum time. Breakfast is really good. Loved the waffle making machine
"Nice place away from the Strip"
We selected this hotel because it is one of a few that are pet friendly. From what I am aware of, they placed us in an area with other guests with pets. The room itself is clean and the bed is comfortable. The only hot item they have for breakfast are waffles the rest are cold items, which is good but can get tedious after one morning. The shuttle takes you to three designated locations, and there is only one going around per trip. You will have to be flexible with time when planning on taking it.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Very easy. Better than dealing with the casinos. Thanks
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Probably won't stay at this hotel again."
On the plus side, the price was very reasonable for Las Vegas. Unfortunately, we had some major problems with our stay. We got there from an early flight around noon. We were checked in to a room but scared the poor guy who already had the room when we walked in. Back at the desk, we were told that they did not have any other rooms ready. They also did not have anywhere to leave our luggage...a major inconvenience for several other people as well. We sat outside in the courtyard for a couple of hours. When assigned, our room was quite far away from the lobby/breakfast area. Once in our room, we found that it had not been swept...small pieces of paper on floor. Although there were towels, there was no soap or other amenities. Breakfast was adequate for this type of hotel but there were many more people than table space. We would probably opt to not stay there again. I must add that the desk attendants were a bit frazzled but polite and friendly. The shuttle driver was great. I believe the problems lie with the management.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Don't stay here"
Terrible stay, staff was rude and unorganized
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Run away fast!"
I was not a fan of this place. The front staff were rude. A guy named Johnny kept me on hold twice each for over a half an hour on my cell phone. One of those times I walked to the lobby and he was just chatting with the other woman while I was on hold. The place is run down. Inside the rooms are clean and okay, but the walls are like paper and they allow dogs so we were up all night with barking dogs. Make sure they charge you the correct amount-they over charged us by A LOT!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
The trip was from only one night and it was just what the doctor ordered. I needed to rest and this place allowed me the opportunity to do just that.
Rey
"Great hotel, nice pool and garden, rooms have big"
Great overall experience, pleasant staff, security on premises to monitor activities, kind of far from strip
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
The breakfast was good, the front desk staff was great but I don't believe my room was cleaned? There was a tag i found behind the bathroom door no plastic bag for ice. The bed was made but I didn't have any cups for coffee, no toiletries, wash cloths, bath mat and only one bath towel no extra roll of toilet paper the one had was about 1/4 of a roll. I asked the housekeeper and she replied that there was no wash cloths all day or toiletries.I gave her my room number and asked if she could bring some to me but I never saw or talked to her again. I went to the front desk and they gave me what I needed.
Judy
"Recent stay on sold out rooms"
Hotel was over whelmed and could not get checked in and staff was good about it they also did not xlean our room one day
5 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Family Reunion"
Didn't live up La Quinta brand expectation! Area convenient. Brewery right across the street and other nice restaurants very near. The clerk checking us in was friendly/ competent. Downhill from there. We were on third floor and elevators not working. Went back to the office and were told that elevators needed to be re-set. And so it went for the rest of our 3 night stay. Card keys stopped working, or just wouldn't work to get in the building. Rooms didn't feel old, and weren't dirty, but didn't feel clean either, bits of trash on the floor and shower curtain smelled musty. Shower ok, but sounded like airplane taking off. The air cond controls were touchy. Breakfast overcrowded and understaffed, most food and juice gone well before the end. Family members asked for extra towels, never arrived, trash not emptied when the rooms were cleaned. Front desk staff friendly, but obviously having to cover for other staff members or for physical shortcomings of hotel equipment. Pool area nice, and front courtyard very nice. Back parking area grungy. My sister reserved a hotel shuttle to get back to the airport, when she went to check out at the front office, at first they were not told anything, then they were told that the shuttle had broken down, but the hotel would arrange/pay for a taxi, then that a taxi wasn't available. Wouldn't have been so disappointing except room prices totally inflated due to special events in Vegas, so paying a high price for a mediocre experience.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Sheila
"20 minute walk from strip"
Better than what I expected, felt like I was home. Right down the street from the strip, and if you enjoy walking, the 20 minute stroll should be nothing (even in high heels). However, the cleanliness was ok. The inside was clean, but the maintenance people failed to clean the windows, which were smeared by some little kid who was in there previously, and the balcony had cookie crumbs all over. Breakfast bar is great (except for the morning rush). The surrounding neighborhood is a bit "ghetto" looking, but what do you expect from an area in the outskirts of the strip, but does have a lot of restaurants and a Starbucks in walking distance. The faculty, from the front desk to maintenance, are very friendly and will go out of their way to assist in anything. Will return.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
C
"Last minute trip to Vegas"
Was a last minute trip to Vegas, so chose to stay here for the money. Room was fine, clean, and bed was comfy. Facilities were terrible. Outside the room in the hall it had a terrible smell, the carpets were in terrible shape, wallpaper was peeling, and several other issues that just downgraded the whole experience. For a $100 a night, I wouldn't recommend it.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice stay with a dog"
Was pet friendly and the room was clean
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Shawn
"Great hotel at a great price"
We were very happy with our stay at La Quinta. The room was great; king mattress with huge bathtub and very clean. Breakfast was great too, and the staff couldn't be friendlier.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Typical La Quinta"
Typical La Quinta. If you're looking for the Ritz, you'll hate it, but room was clean and comfortable. We chose La Quinta inn's often due to the fact that they are truly Pet Friendly, with no pet fees. Hotel is only a couple blocks from the strip, but backs up to a pretty bad area, so use caution if you're walking around.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Guy
"Never stay again"
Bad experience noise room noise fan ,tv not working ,bathroom faucet linking,.......
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Homa
"Free shuttle service to the strip and airport"
The hotel staff were excellent, especially Johnny. They serve a great free breakfast with many hot and cold choices. Location is off main highways, making it quiet, but still has easy access. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was clean and had a wonderful oversized tub. Also appreciated the in-room fridge and microwave. Our only complaint is that since they allow dogs, you have to be very careful where you step when going from your room to the breakfast area (even though they provide doggy pick-up bags obviously not everyone uses them) and sometimes we would get a whiff of dog urine smell that seemed to come from the carpet in our room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good stay"
Nice hotel with nice pool. Very satisfied.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Clark
We stayed for a family vacation. this was a nice spot for traveling with pets. Its no 5 star so if thats what your looking for move on. The pool and hot tub were great as well as the fenced area for our pets. The area is ok and only minutes from Scottsdale. I would stay again if traveling through the area
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"LAQUINTA INN LAS VEGAS NORTH"
Our non smoking room reeked of smoke. Someone rapped on our door several times late at night. I saw through peep hole an individual who appeared to be a non guest standing in front of the door. I asked the person to move away from my door. The person moved slowly away from the door. I called the front desk and Security came to the door in about 10 minutes. At checkout, I was told that my receipt would be sent to me by Expedia. This is not acceptable. I will not stay at any LaQuinta Inn in the future nor book with Expedia when seeking future lodging.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
We did have a couple of problems. 1. Our air conditioner didn't work. The maintenance man worked on it and it had a dirty filter. He cleaned it and apologized to us and then just before we checked out it started to work. Also, our telephone didn't work and I had to call the front desk on my cell phone. I was glad I had called them earlier for the shuttle and had it in the phone. 2. There were no face cloths in the unit but other than that it was clean. The people are very nice and do all they can to make the stay pleasant. I talked to them about our problems and they said I would have to contact you for some sort of a refund. The hotel is not handicap friendly at all. My husband has problems walking and no matter which way we went he had to climb stairs except one entrance. To get there we had to go outside and walk through the parking lot to get to an entrance with a ramp. I told the manager that we would not stay there again, mainly because of that.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Edla Linnea Hatch
"Good value, neighborhood not beautiful"
Good value relative to other non-casino properties, although we were a bit worried about safety. Lots of posters warning you to keep your door double locked and hide valuables in the car. We arrived at night and parking in the back was a bit worrisome. No problems, however. Also, there are tons of restaurants/businesses within walking distance so this isn't the hood. The courtyard and pool area is very nice. The room was a nice size and very clean.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"GREAT TIME!!"
1st time I have stayed at a La Quinta, experience was a great comfort, from the moment we arrived till the end of our stay...Thank You to the Team of this location!
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Josephine
"great place for the price, free shuttle& breakfast"
liked how easy and convinient it all was. free breakfast. free shuttle to hotel from airport. clean room. although it did smell like cigarettes even though it was a non smoking room.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
pj
"DOG SHOW COMMUNITY APPRECIATION"
Our stay was great and love the pet policy. We were there for a dog show held at the Riviera. I would like to comment on several pet people I noticed (non dog show people) and their lack of picking up after there dogs and on two occasions leaving pets unattended in their room during which the dog barked continuously. We as a dog show community pride ourselves in being respectful by keeping our dogs quiet, and crated in our rooms, leashed while in public/courtyard and cleaning up after them! It's hard enough to find places that allow dogs and hope that a few irresponsible people don't ruin it for us that genuinely need and like a nice place to stay while on the road.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Rodney
"simply nice!"
nice!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Antoine
"LQ LAS"
complimentary shuttle to strip was definitely a plus
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
P & J S
"Hotel lacks the ability to accommodate requests."
The hotel did not have the reservation upon arrival. Even with the Expedia confirmation number they had difficulty finding it. The reservation had been made days before so this was unacceptable especially after traveling so far before arriving. Hotel desk staff did not seem to know how to remedy the situation. Requested a roll away bed and was told all three of them were already in use. Room did not appear to be very clean and did not have a fresh and clean odor. Breakfast was good. Crowded seating area, but food was good, especially tiny waffles! Did not feel the room was comfortable and checked out after one night. Moved to a more expensive hotel with a nicer room. Staff does not have the tools they need to accommodate special requests so don't expect any. I feel this is the hotel's fault, not the staff. They are constantly apologizing to the guests for lack of services such as a room to store bags.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014