All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3970 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good enough for the money"
Good hotel, near to the strip, the shutle service is very good
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Andres
"Handy to the Strip"
Keys didn't work........didn't get best rate from Expedia......lots of noise.....irresponsible dog owner with lots of barking and howling......ice machine not working.....room was not properly prepared for new guest. No shampoo, soap....washcloths. Did have towels! Dog grounds not cleaned up by dog owners!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Don
"HORRIBLE hotel, STAY AWAY !!"
HORRIBLE HOTEL, HORRIBLE customer service. I travel for a living being in the airline industry, and I have to say this is by far one of the WORST hotels I have had the misfortune of staying in. Took over an hour for courtesy shuttle to pick me up, when it's only about a 10 minute ride to the airport. Then I show up to my to room and bathroom was Infested with ants, dusty and dirty. I brought it up to the front desk staff: and they simply did NOT CARE. Truly an AWFUL experience and a waste of money. HORRIBLE PLACE:-(
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"GOOD"
Breakfast was good and it's valued for the price
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Gholamhossein
"Doesnt have a place to keep your lugage."
We made an eaelier check out and wanted to leave the luggage for 1 hour and they dont provide This service
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
fer
"Good Price"
The hotel was what I expected. I rented the room because of location.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Carroll
"Good smoke-free hotel, breakfast, close to strip"
Smoke free, Clean and nice rooms,comfortable beds, decent breakfast options - bread, waffle, eggs,cereal, coffee, juice etc - not a wow breakfast, but not bad either - No Muffins, donuts etc- faster WIFI compared to my previous experience with WIFI in some other hotels , where they barely work or lot slower. Check in was fast. Close to the Strip by car - not walk-able though to casinos.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
rv_sanjose
"Dogs barking all day and night"
Avoid this hotel unless you like dogs barking in your head.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
popo
"Good hotel when on a budget"
Rooms in 3rd floor were clean and breakfast had a variety of choices. Airport noise was a downer! Airplanes landing and taking off at 4 am was definitely not a good experience. Overall, would stay here again, but request rooms facing courtyard.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Miss. G
"Will never stay here - ants in the room"
This was my most horrible stay at a hotel yet - this is because of cleanliness alone - there were ants in the bathroom and living room - almost 50-100 of them. There was hair on the bedsheets (not cleaned). I felt miserable to stay any longer. Breakfast I am told was fine but very crowded. Not all rooms may be the same, otherwise how do you explain full occupancy, but, at least a few are from what I realized.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Peaceful and nice place. Close to resturants. 24 hr subway close by.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"nice staff"
Sadly, the room was dirty and noisy. Not like the other LA Quinta properties I've stayed at. Next time I will try to stay at the La Quinta located south of the airport instead. The staff, however, was very nice and welcoming.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
The most dirty hotel so far from all La Quinta Inn I stayed
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Elena
"An annual stop on a journey west.."
This is a great hotel for an overnight. Free shuttle to/from the airport and a full hot breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nothing fancy but works for me!"
Older hotel. Spacious, comfy bed. Nice staff members. I come to Vegas for business and prefer to stay away from the madness of the casinos, so this was perfect for me. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Family wedding"
We have stayed here before that is why we chose it. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We had a horrible smell to our fridge and they promptly took care of it. We needed extra towels and they were right on it. Asked for directions and the staff was very helpful. The building is defiantly dated and could use some updates, but the price is good. The breakfast is ok, I prefer something other then waffles and pasterys, a source of protein such as eggs and bacon or sausage would be nice. Otherwise our stay was good and would stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Maria
"Adequate for the money, poor maid service."
The room was adequate in most respects, though it feels like the hotel needs renovations. It's just off of the strip in an "ok" area, but everything feels kind of dated. The maid service was EXTREMELY inconsistent. Some days my room would be cleaned well and everything in order, and others looked like a maid just come through, emptied the garbage, and lazily pulled the comforter up on the bed.
5 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Tired Hotel and Terrible Rom"
The staff was excellent and courteous ... but this is the worse La Quinta we've ever stayed in. Tub filthy, water drips, etc ... Sorry ... but this hotel needs a substantial refurbishment ...
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
mack
"Good food, good service, leaky toilet....."
The room would had been fine except it had a few plumbing issues that didn't get fixed so they put us in a different room. For the price we paid it was very good and the breakfast was fresh even though it was the same every morning. I won't complain because I have seen a lot worse conditions in hotels that cost more. I was clean and I felt safe there and the staff was very nice.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Shannon
"One night stay, won't stay here again"
my wife wouldn't let my kids sit on the floor of the room or put their clothes there because it looked very not sanitary. The bathroom looked updated but the room itself and the hallway was all very worn down and parts of the hotel smelled funny. The breakfast was good. And the hotel staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Keith
"Nice close to the strip"
Everything was great until I extended my stay and my room was not cleaned. I was told I needed to say I was staying over ?
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Wild!
"Nice staff , horrible hotel"
The staff was really nice, but the room smelled old and dirty.... During my 3 days stay both keys to my room worked whenever they wanted, the staff keep saying that was because they were near cellphone, but one night we didn't have the cellphone with us and still didn't work so we called the clean services and theirs also didn't work! In general it has an odd smell, not recommended for any allergic person! The shuttle was actually good and useful , but next time I won't be staying there .
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Steph
"OK"
Dog friendly
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not too good or bad, expect average"
I chose this hotel since I wanted something which had free breakfast, a fridge and a microwave in the room and nice and clean room. Positives are, close to the strip, shuttle service runs 24 hrs, good breakfast and nice staff. This hotel disappointed me in terms of cleanliness as the room was not well vacuumed and the white sheets were already somewhat dark by our checking time as if they were used. Shower dispensed water very slowly even at full pressure and towels were not very fresh. Management should give serious thought on expanding the breakfast area. To conclude, stay here if you want pet friendly hotel or if you need a free breakfast, microwave, fridge in the room and average cleanliness
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Rahul
"Incessent Dog Barking in room next door."
This hotel allows you to bring your dog with you and leave it in your room while you go out to do whatever. At about 2:00 am the dog in the room next to us started to bark incessantly. The hotel called the owners and they showed up about 30 minutes later. The hotel was OK but the pet policy stinks. Since we were wide awake, we checked out (without the complementary breakfast at that time of the morning). I won't stay at another La Quinta because of this policy.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Ronald L
"horrible place to stay"
Horrible place to stay. Rude staff, horrible breakfast, bad neighborhood, shuttle service to the strip took forever. Only booked it cause it was pet friendly. Never would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Rebecca
"Pleasant Stay"
Room condition was excellent and the staff were nice.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best pet friendly hotel in Las Vegas!"
I stayed at La Quinta for thanksgiving with the family. The hotel is conveniently located near The Strip and is just a 10 minute walk to most casinos. Has a pool and hot tub/jacuzzi, (didn't try either....temperature was cold during my visit. No big issues except sometimes the card key wouldn't work and I'd have to wait until someone comes out. Flat screen TVs in all rooms. Speaking of rooms, the one I stayed in (double room) was clean, no smells, no bugs, overall it was clean. They offered complimentary breakfast which consisted of waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, bagels, toast, yogurt, coffee, milk, and juice. Breakfast was ok, kind of wished for a bit more variety but you can't expect a 5 star restaurant style meal in a hotel. Like the title says this hotel is pet friendly and with my stay me and my dogs had a good time. Pets stay for free (only 2 per room) and they have their own little yard/park near the pool so they can do their "business". Expect to hear some barking during the day as you walk through the hotel halls.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Miguel
"great place for the price"
The staffs are very helpful esp the lady at the front desk in the morning. She and the shuttle drivers are very helpful with directions. The place is decent, breakfast is good.
4 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Good stay, but horrible housekeeping services."
The front desk staff was fantastic. The housekeeping was horrible. I stayed 4 nights and the maid only came to clean the room once. One day I stayed in all day, and only wanted clean towels. I never got them.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Eyvonne
"Passing through"
The floor was not clean and the bathroom was missing towels.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"ok for the price. friendly staff!"
The staff there are very friendly. the hotel is old and needs updated. the halls are dark and out dated. The room was comfortable and nice looking but could have used a deep cleaning. The bath tub was huge! House keeping was hit or miss on what they replenished. For example they did not replenish the coffee or the wash cloths but did give me fresh towels. Breakfast was ok. they need to get rid of the instant coffee! We used the shuttle frequently to go to the strip and convention center. I intended to use the gym but did not get to it so can not comment on it. the pool looked nice also but I did not use it.
6 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Jeremy
ok motel for the room rate, nice to have the shuttle service
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Ok"
Room had no towels, old and I was overcharged. Needed to have management call my debit card company to refund money. Bed linens were not changed. Changes and cleaned rooms ourselves. Good location. Easier to take can than shuttle at times
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Joan's review"
Just there for one night. The comfort level was very high. Bed was very comfortable and had a good nights rest. Loved the huge bathtub.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Joan
We were pleased with the hotel staff. All very courteous and friendly. The room was not well maintained. Had a bad odar and the sink would not drain. I do not think we would stay at this hotel again.
"Pet friendly, but dirty."
We chose this hotel because it is "pet friendly." Spent the first five minutes taking pictures of all of the obvious pet stains on the carpet and chair. Husband took the pictures to the front desk and was told not to worry about being charged for the damage. Tub was not clean. No tissue in the dispenser. Towels were dingy and stained. Breakfast room was too crowded, so just got coffee.
"I found the hotel I disrepair."
The tub has a leak. It was a steady run. The tub was full to the tip with hot when we entered the room. We call the front desk the maitence person came, but the tub was still leaking when we checked out. The sad thing was not only was water being wasted. The water that was dripping was hot. The room could have been cleaner.
"Great night only 1 mile from Strip"
We stayed here for a night as our trip was extended in the last minute and we didn't want to spend an extra night on the strip. We had a rental car so the free parking was awesome. Pool area looked very nice, but we didn't use it. Breakfast was ok -- nice to have. Rooms were very spacious and clean.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nice hotel off the strip. Love the shuttle service"
Nice hotel off the strip. The shuttle service is great, gets you to the strip in minimum time. Breakfast is really good. Loved the waffle making machine
"Nice place away from the Strip"
We selected this hotel because it is one of a few that are pet friendly. From what I am aware of, they placed us in an area with other guests with pets. The room itself is clean and the bed is comfortable. The only hot item they have for breakfast are waffles the rest are cold items, which is good but can get tedious after one morning. The shuttle takes you to three designated locations, and there is only one going around per trip. You will have to be flexible with time when planning on taking it.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Very easy. Better than dealing with the casinos. Thanks
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Probably won't stay at this hotel again."
On the plus side, the price was very reasonable for Las Vegas. Unfortunately, we had some major problems with our stay. We got there from an early flight around noon. We were checked in to a room but scared the poor guy who already had the room when we walked in. Back at the desk, we were told that they did not have any other rooms ready. They also did not have anywhere to leave our luggage...a major inconvenience for several other people as well. We sat outside in the courtyard for a couple of hours. When assigned, our room was quite far away from the lobby/breakfast area. Once in our room, we found that it had not been swept...small pieces of paper on floor. Although there were towels, there was no soap or other amenities. Breakfast was adequate for this type of hotel but there were many more people than table space. We would probably opt to not stay there again. I must add that the desk attendants were a bit frazzled but polite and friendly. The shuttle driver was great. I believe the problems lie with the management.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Don't stay here"
Terrible stay, staff was rude and unorganized
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Run away fast!"
I was not a fan of this place. The front staff were rude. A guy named Johnny kept me on hold twice each for over a half an hour on my cell phone. One of those times I walked to the lobby and he was just chatting with the other woman while I was on hold. The place is run down. Inside the rooms are clean and okay, but the walls are like paper and they allow dogs so we were up all night with barking dogs. Make sure they charge you the correct amount-they over charged us by A LOT!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
The trip was from only one night and it was just what the doctor ordered. I needed to rest and this place allowed me the opportunity to do just that.
Rey
"Great hotel, nice pool and garden, rooms have big"
Great overall experience, pleasant staff, security on premises to monitor activities, kind of far from strip
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
The breakfast was good, the front desk staff was great but I don't believe my room was cleaned? There was a tag i found behind the bathroom door no plastic bag for ice. The bed was made but I didn't have any cups for coffee, no toiletries, wash cloths, bath mat and only one bath towel no extra roll of toilet paper the one had was about 1/4 of a roll. I asked the housekeeper and she replied that there was no wash cloths all day or toiletries.I gave her my room number and asked if she could bring some to me but I never saw or talked to her again. I went to the front desk and they gave me what I needed.
Judy
"Recent stay on sold out rooms"
Hotel was over whelmed and could not get checked in and staff was good about it they also did not xlean our room one day
5 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Family Reunion"
Didn't live up La Quinta brand expectation! Area convenient. Brewery right across the street and other nice restaurants very near. The clerk checking us in was friendly/ competent. Downhill from there. We were on third floor and elevators not working. Went back to the office and were told that elevators needed to be re-set. And so it went for the rest of our 3 night stay. Card keys stopped working, or just wouldn't work to get in the building. Rooms didn't feel old, and weren't dirty, but didn't feel clean either, bits of trash on the floor and shower curtain smelled musty. Shower ok, but sounded like airplane taking off. The air cond controls were touchy. Breakfast overcrowded and understaffed, most food and juice gone well before the end. Family members asked for extra towels, never arrived, trash not emptied when the rooms were cleaned. Front desk staff friendly, but obviously having to cover for other staff members or for physical shortcomings of hotel equipment. Pool area nice, and front courtyard very nice. Back parking area grungy. My sister reserved a hotel shuttle to get back to the airport, when she went to check out at the front office, at first they were not told anything, then they were told that the shuttle had broken down, but the hotel would arrange/pay for a taxi, then that a taxi wasn't available. Wouldn't have been so disappointing except room prices totally inflated due to special events in Vegas, so paying a high price for a mediocre experience.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014