All hotels in Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
1820 Abriter Court, Naperville, IL, 60563, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Recent stay"
Doing construction on the building. Toilet would not flush properly and ran all night.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Randy, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that the toilet in your room was not flushing properly. I understand that can lessen your experience at the hotel. We hope to have the construction done soon so on your next trip you will be able to enjoy the brand new look! Sincerely,
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Randy
The room was good and convenient location for us. However, we went down for breakfast around 850 am and everything was gone. The eggs and meat were empty the juices were mostly water coming out and a little bit of coffee for one person. We waited around for at least 10 min and no one came out and couldn't find anyone so we had to leave and get to our tournament on time then had to go out to eat after.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the breakfats we offer and I will be following up on this with my breakfats staff to make sure this is not an ongoing issue. I'm happy to hear that you found the room and location a good fit for your needs. Thank you again,
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Very friendly staff. Had a very good experience here.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and nice comments. I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again,
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not the hotel for me!"
I was very dissatisfied with my stay at this hotel. When me and my husband first arrived the man at the front desk asked me if I wanted them to put a hold on my card as if it was an option and I told him no but later found out that a hold was placed on my card anyways. I had made reservations weeks ahead of time and requested that a microwave and refrigerator be put in my room but was told on the day of check-in that it was not promised. Also the walls were so thin we could hear the people in the room next to us which kept us up all night and woke us up in the morning. The free continental breakfast was nice outside of the fact that the lady who worked there did not keep everything stocked due to her saying she did not know where things were so a lot of people did not have syrup to go with their waffles. Just overall not somewhere I would stay again!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that it was not a great one and I will be working hard to ensure that our other guests do not encounter these same issues. The feedback from our guests is critical for us to improve the overall stay for all our guests and I will be sharing your comments with the leadership at the hotel to do just that. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Will not stay again"
My husband travels frequently to Anchorage for business and is typically frugal on how much he spends for his accommodations. His comment was this place was "dirty and a half" and said he would never stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Laura, I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's experience with us. All comments from my guests are taken very seriously and we will be looking to improve in any way we can. Thank you for your review to let us know how we are performing.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"2 night stay excellent"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was excellent, very clean and well maintained. Only inconvience was the construction that was going on. Was unable to enter and exit one door which happened to be near my room.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Mike, Thnak you for your review. I'm very happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us despite the construction. I will be posting your comments for my staff to see as well. As a precaution for possible falling objects we have closed the doors where construction is happening, but we are working to get them available again as soon as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Amazing"
Although the outside of the hotel was under construction, the overall experience was delightful. We had a very late check in after a 14 hr work day and the front desk staff made it incredible. She shared jokes with us and made us laugh, almost forgetting that we were meeting peers for dinner. Upon each entry and exit from the hotel, any and all staff we passed made sure to stop us. Whether it be a simple hello or an enjoy your day, they truly made us feel at home. Newly remodeled rooms made it easy to come back after long days and unwind. As someone who travels often for work, cleanest rooms I have experienced in quite some time. I will be booking again when I return for my next visit.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Steven, Thank you very much for your kind words and review. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you found the staff and hotel met all your needs. I will be sure to post your comments for the staff to read also. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again,
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great location!"
I read previous reviews,so kinda nervous about stay. I was really happy to find nice hotel,nice staff, comfortable bed!No bedbugs! Was a great location to all kinds of activities, and nice town. A 45min train into downtown close by,and many great restaurants close by! And a great price!*
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Mary, Thank you for your very nice review. I'm pleased to see we put your doubts to rest and that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Stay was Ok. Hope to see non pork (meat) items for breakfast, such as turkey or chicken sausage. Small fruits like grapes, etc. Thanks
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Annette, Thank you for your review and kind words. I'm happy to see that you had a greta experience with us. In regards to the non pork meats, we do offer different varieties of meats on different days such as turkey sausage. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again,
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Annette Brown
"Perfect Price in the Perfect Location"
I have nothing but praise for this hotel and it's staff. The room was excellent: The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The Hotel is undergoing renovations, and the staff was on hand should anything be needed. The noise level was minimum and the other guests were polite as well. The location is excellent, in a good part of the city near local restaurants and stores.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us and I will be posting your review for my staff to read. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Joshua
"nice surrounding area and easy to get to downtown"
hotel was very clean and well kept
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very kind review. I'm happy to see that you were able to enjoy your visit with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon! Have a great day,
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
hotel clean but staff did not respond to our written requests...had stated that we needed a rollaway month before stay , none available upon arrival. again requested second night, name and room # taken, promised but again nothing. same thing happened third night, nothing! Checked out!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guests, I'm glad that you found the hotel clean, but I understand that not having the extra bed you requested can be inconvenient. I apologize that we were not able to meet your needs on this trip. Sincerely,
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Wonderful"
The staff and the hotel was amazing. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guests, I'm very happy to hear that you and your husband had a great time with us, and we look forward to seeing you again. We also have getaway packages which may interest you. Have a great day,
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Jai
Excellent hotel off tollway - easy access, but removed from the noise. Excellent restaurants nearby with full range of options. Morning buffet is good; coffee is excellent. Friendly, responsive staff. The manager obviously cares about his staff and guests. Thank you.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your great comments! I'm happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and that you found the location to meet your needs. We look forward to having you be our guest again soon! Have a great day,
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Slightly Disappointing"
I was really excited about staying here, thinking I scored big because the reviews were great and it was decently cheap. Nope. Continental breakfast was nothing more than the same thing every other hotel offers, with nothing warm other than the make your own waffles, toast, and bagels. The bagel I ended up taking was really dry and gross, I couldn't even finish it. The last day, the door to outside by my room wasn't working outside. Thank goodness it was the last day! Also, the heat/ac stopped working that same day and my room was ridiculously hot in the room by the time I left at 8 am. I liked that I had tons of pillows on the bed. I did not like that I had to search for the blow dryer. Normally they're attached to the wall by the sink, this one was in a bag behind the sink. Staff was friendly, when I actually encountered them. WiFi absolutely sucked. When I put my phone or tablet on the WiFi, it wouldn't refresh or work right. As soon as I took it off and had it on the data from my plan, it worked just fine. Because of that, I now went over my data because I normally use WiFi whenever I can and because I used data for 3 days straight, I'm over my limit.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I'm sorry that it was not a great one. I haved given the leadership team your comments in order to improve the overall stay for our guests. We have currently increased our internet speed to better accommodate everyone. Thank you again for your comments.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Very friendly Front Desk Receptionist. Excellent maintenance.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and comments. I will make sure to pass them along to my front desk staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day,
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Awesome."
Simply Awesome. Looking forward for another stay.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your great comments! We look forward to having you be our guest again. We also have some great packages for things to do in the area. Have a great day!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
KAL
"Good Hotel"
The hotel was great. The room was wonderful, and the front desk was kind enough to store some of my leftovers in their fridge overnight. Breakfast was typical, they had a few hot items: scrambled eggs, sausage and waffle makers. The workout facility was quite small but still had 2 treadmills, one elliptical and free weights, though there was not a lot of space to use the weights.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Kathryn, Thank you for your review and kind words. I'm happy to hear that your experience with us was great and that you found the room and front desk accomodating. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your in town.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Hotel had a musty mildew smell to it. The room was fine other than the smell. The only elevator shook sounded like it was going to breakdown. Breakfast was runny powdered eggs over cooked turkey sausage and bad fruit. Waffle maker was ok.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Daniel, I apologize that your experience here with us was not as you or I would expect. I have shared your comments with both my engineering and housekeeping staff in order to address the issues you mentioned. We want all of our guests to be able to enjoy themselves while they are here and we will be working hard to ensure that this does not continue to be a problem in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
daniel
"Very Unhappy"
There are two fairfields with in 6 miles of each other. All my family was at the newer one which had refrid's and mircowaves, hot tub with pool. I don't understand why there is no airconditioning in the halls and evelators. We had a wedding and just getting to the car I was sweating and my hair was a mess. I am not happy wth the full experience, the room smelled the air was not working in room well they did get us a refridg for the room. the girl up front was so sweet I could not get mad at her and we should have moved but since we were unpacked my husband was not going to move to the other hotel. We came from Florida and our stay was good in the fact we were not in our room to much with siteseeing and the wedding. Marriott needs to steep up thier game on the lower end of there hotels. So from this point on I will not be using their facilites.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Please accept my apologies for your poor experience in our hotel. I understand how frustrating inconveniences can be especially on an important day. I can assure you that your comments have been directed to my chief engineer and housekeeping department and have been corrected since. Feedback from my guests is the best way for me to improve the experience. Thank you for letting me know about your stay here.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
lynn Anway
"staff was extremely helpful and friendly"
I would stay there again. Will consider this hotel chain for other travel also
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your very kind words and review. I'm very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to having you be our guest again in the future!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Graduation"
The hotel was only 3 miles from North Central College which made it easy to get to campust for graduation on Saturday. The only problem was our room keys didn't work Saturday afternoon but the desk manager fixed them. The rooms were clean and the staff was very nice.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Jim, Thank you for your review and great comments. I'm pleased to see that we were able to create a good experience for you and we look forward to having you be our guest again. Thank you,
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to good eatss"
Was there for 1 night with family. Pleasant experience. Close to good places to eat.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Prashant, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I'm pleased to see that you had a good experience with us and that you found the location to be good for all your needs. We look forward to having you be our guest again when next in Naperville. Have a great day!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Prashant
"Nice Stay"
We had a lovely room, very comfortable. The staff was crazy friendly when we checked in, making us feel super welcomed. The only real downside was the breakfast. The place was pretty full about 8:30 in the morning and they were clearly understaffed -- one person trying to keep everything stocked and it kind of seemed like she was not paying attention and stocking things that weren't as pressing. They were completely out of eggs and sausage for a good 20+ minutes before she even looked to see how they were set, so it was a little frustrating.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Mel, Thak you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you felt very welcome. I'm sorry that breakfast was frustrating for you. I will be working to improve this for the future and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. If in Naperville again we would love to have you as our guests. Thank you again.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Felt like royalty"
I would for sure stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Jerrie, Thank you for your wonderful comments and review! I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to rolling out the red carpet for you again when next in Naperville!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Not worth it"
Not worth the price paid. Sheets and pillow cases had to be changed because they were dirty. Would have booked elsewhere at the price we paid, but it was a last minute reservation. Hotel had weird entrance and set up-almost like we were walking into an old office building. There was no quick way to get to our room. Construction was going on right outside our hotel room window. Lastly, had we known there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room would have definitely booked elsewhere.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. I'm very sorry that it was not a good one. I will be sharing your comments about the sheets and pillowcases with my housekeeping staff to ensure this becomes a main focus and does not repeat itself. Thank you again for your time and thoughts.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"ok for price"
This hotel was fine, but nothing great.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was only mediocre and I will be sharing your comments with my staff to try and improve the overall experience for all my guests. Thank you again and have a great day.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
very pleased with our stay! breakfast was excellent and the staff was very courteous. there was a problem with our shower and we were immediately given a new room with upgrade
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Sally, Thank you for telling us about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with your original shower, but I'm happy to hear that we were able to find something better for you quickly. We look forward to having you be our guest again when next in Naperville!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
sally
Great clean, inexpensive hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and attentive.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're very happy to hear that you had a great experience! We hope you had a good trip home and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Naperville area. Have a great day!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Excellent value"
Clean and comfortable, Friendly staff
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and kind words. We are very happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. We look forward to having you be our guest again in the future!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Great place for a great price! Great location, you can walk to different food places.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you had such a good experience. We look forward to having you be our guest again in the future.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Janice
"Worked for us"
It was nice. Wish the room had a refrigerator. Was hoping for a few more eating places within walking distance that were a little more reasonably priced. View from room was toward construction site :( Other than that, staff was super nice and accommodating. Descent place, very reasonablly priced! Breakfast was ok, there was a group in there one morning and they left every table a mess so there really wasn't any place to sit to enjoy a quick breakfast so we didn't stay. Not much variety to pick from either. Fruit was not good.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Debbie, Thank you for for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience. I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy the breakfast in the morning. I will make sure we are on top of cleaning the tables quicker during busy weekends. Have a great day!
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"secluded"
There was nothing wrong with our experience with this hotel. The kind of solid experience you get from Marriott.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Chris, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you found us to be living up to the Marriott name and enjoyed your experience here. We hope you had a great trip home and we look forward to continuing the great experience for you the next time you're in the Naperville area. Have a great day!
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Just Right"
I had a very nice experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed your experience. We hope you had a good trip home and we look forward to having you be our guest again when next in the Naperville area.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good hot breakfast"
We were very impressed with the service.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and very nice comments. I'm very happ y to see that you had a great experience and that the service was impressive. I will be passing along your comment to all the staff to ensure their work is recognized. Thank you again.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"needed hotel for one night stay in naperville"
very hard to find does not have street signage and tucked behind a marriot courtyard. Could hear people above us.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Darren
"comfort and quiet"
Very comfortable hotel. The bed and pillows were perfect for a much needed good night sleep. The pool and whirlpool were very clean and well kept.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear guest, Thank you for your kind comments and review. I'm happy to see that you wereable to get a good night sleep and that you found the hotel clean and kept. We look forward to having you be our guest again in the future.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"It exceeded our expectations"
To be honest, I wasnt expecting much for $75/ night. I booked it last minute as a spontaneous getaway. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and comfort iof our room. Our only disappointment was the lack of dvd player in the room but we were able to borrow one from the front desk. The staff was very accommodating and nice!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Kim, We are happy to let you use our DVD player anytime! Thank you for your very kind words and review. We would love to have you be our guests again whenever you need a getaway.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
I liked the room overall. Would have liked they to be a refrigerator in the room. We were given a handicap room for some reason. Restroom Didn't have counter space
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Tiana, Thank you for your review . I'm glad to see that you liked the room, but I'm sorry there wasn't enough space for you in the sink area. If you are in town again, our suite rooms do come with a fridge and microwave in the room as well as a larger area and sofa. Thank you again for your comments and review.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
tiana
"For the price, the hotel is fine"
Second time staying and all is fine. The rooms could have had better linens and maybe a little more detail to cleaning (I found a used medicine bottle underneath the edging of the bed), but I would stay again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be speaking to my housekeeping staff regarding the bottle in your room to ensure that doesn;t happen anymore. We are also transistioning to a new standard for fluffier towels for a better feel. I'm pleased to hear that you would stay with us again. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to ask.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Enjoyed my stay very much
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Chris, Thank you for your review . I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We would love to have you be our guest again any time. Thank you again.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Room and hotel were clean. Staff very nice and helpful. Complimentary breakfast hot and plentiful. We will stay here again!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Doreen, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you found the room clean and the staff so helpful! We welcome you back at any time!!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Nice short stay with my spouse"
I was very surprised at how clean the room was and how friendly the staff was considering how much we paid for the room. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a quiet place to get away for a night.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Catie, Thank you for your wonderful comments. I'm happy to hear that you had a great time here and that my staff was able to accommodate all your needs. We look forward to having you be our guest again in the future!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Catie
My boyfriend and I stayed one night for Valentines day and it was great. The staff and service were on point and they were very helpful. I dropped my phone in the parking lot right after we checked in and the guy called up to our room to tell me he found it and would have it waiting. They allowed us to have an hour later checkout time that worked better with our schedule. Only problem was that the next morning the fire alarm went off at 10am(so very loud) and we had to get all of our stuff on but then it went off. The front desk guy later told me it was because of a steamed up shower. So I guess don't be taking too hot of a shower? Otherwise we will definitely stay again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Rachel, I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us! I apologize for the false alarm in the morning. I know how much that can be jarring. Please look us up again the next time you and your boyfriend need a getaway for the weekend.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel near the outlets."
Everything was very nice. We had a quiet stay. My wife felt that her mattress sunk towards the middle, it's probably time to change that one out. I liked the cleanliness and the quietness right off the highway. We would stay here again for sure.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your very nice comments. I will have the engineering and housekeeping departments looking out for any mattresses which need replacing. I'm happy to hear that your experience otherwise was a great one and that you would come back to see us again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Todd
"Nice hotel. Close to restaurants."
Very friendly Staff. Room was cozy and clean. Continental breakfast was unique in that it included some hot items. Will definitely return. Walking distance to restaurants.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here. I'm happy to hear that it was a good one. We look forward to having you with us again the next time you are in town.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Close to upscale restaurants and convenient location. Right off the highway but could not hear traffic noise. Very clean. Excellent hot breakfast; well-stocked and nicely maintained. Pantene hair products but no body lotion. Definitely would stay here again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts. I'm very happy to see that you had a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again if you are back in Naperville!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Jackie F
My check in was fine. When my husband arrived, I was out. He has a different last name than mine, so I called the hotel to add him to the reservation so he could get a key. The clerk never asked for my name, or his, only the room number. And then she proceded to give him a key without checking any ID. When we had trouble with our keys the next day, I was able to get the room re-keyed without any ID, or any sort of security check. I would never recommend this hotel for that reason.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear A Mom, I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and it's team for your experience during your stay. It is my expectation that identification is required to obtain additional room keys. Your interaction with my team certainly isn't typical and I will address your concerns with my staff. Comments like yours help make sure the staff is always fullfilling guest expectations. Thank you for providing the hotel with your feedback.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
A mom
"Very good for us."
We were very comfy and well taken care of. Our room was clean. The bath towels were a bit worn down and somewhat thin, but, we had plenty. Staff was terrific. Breakfast was great and dining was v v nice. Good location for us close to our family. Granddaughter loved the pool!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Judy, Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the hotel. It's great to hear that you found the hotel staff to be able to take card of your needs. I have shared your comments about the towels with the laundry staff and asked them to pay extra attention to the quality of the towles and remove those that are thinner then the standard. Hopefully we will see your granddaughter and yourself on your next visit to Naperville.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Judy
"Clean and a great breakfast."
My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The only small complaint that I would have is the shower wouldn't get as hot as I would have preferred although the sink had hot water. No doubt the faucet needed to be adjusted. When I checked out the clerk asked about my stay and I mentioned the shower. She then wrote down the room number so I assume it would be looked into.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm happy to hear that your experience with us was a great one. I hope your trip home was just as good. Have a great day!
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013