All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
2815 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90404, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
    Poor vibe
"Reasonable rates for our visit."
Location was perfect for visiting family and touring. Service was very good. Free parking.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Ernest
Great value in a pricey neighborhood. Very close to shopping and beach. Courtyard can be a bit noisy in the morning, as many guests sit here for breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
The first room we checked into had a huge cockroach. The staff immediately moved us into a better room. That room was fine but the heater didn't work and it was hard to use the keys to open the door. The breakfast was good and there was plenty of it.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Constance
"Nice Place"
Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast options. Wifi was great. Friendly service.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"Comfort Inn lives up to its name."
A very comfortable, clean hotel for a weekend get-a-way. Great location to downtown. Hotel staff pleasant & accommodating to all guests.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2015
"Not recommend!"
The room they first took us was very dirty so we changed a room which is cleaner but very small. I assumed smaller room should cost lower but it didn't. Not recommend!
6 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Sniff the Room Before You Stay."
We stayed in Room 120 for one night. The room really smelled of mold. The following night our room was changed to a more comfortable and fine smelling room. Otherwise,the hotel is great.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
Way better than Super 8 as far as cleanliness and comfort. There was no odor and I have a very sensitive olfactory system. Complimentary breakfast is decent but you need to be there earlier than 9am or you will miss out on the scrambled egg. But they have other good choices. Very courteous and friendly staff. My work assignment in Sta. Monica will probably be until end of
3 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
Grace
"Nice place to stay, but........"
The room smelled like stale cigarettes. Like someone had been smoking in the room.I believe it was from the fact that at one point it may have been a smoking room. Once I opened the window the smell went away. Anyway that smell always hit me when I opened the door. My other problem was the shower pressure was quite weak. The shower water would switch from either cold to scalding hot some time. No holes in the carpet, no worn spots. the bed was quite comfortable, and roomy. Good pillows, two kinds soft and firm. The wifi worked great, as did the tv. No problems with either of those. The towels were clean and fresh, the free breakfast was good. Nice size refrig, microwave, TV, and a coffee maker. The front desk staff was good as well. Always very helpful. The cleaning staff was good. Only needed to clean my room and replace the towels once. did not bother me while I was there. Great location, on a bus line that will take you right to the beach, UCLA, West Hollywood, or downtown LA. They are planning on remodeling the rooms, which is good because they need it to get rid of that smell. Would I stay here again, yes. The smell was bad but not enough to stop me staying again. I do not think I could stay there long term until the remodel. Did not see any bugs or any kind!!
4 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Outdated"
The hotel experience was very bad. Thankfully, it was one night. The hotel appeared in decent condition from the outside. However, the inside was like being in a low-class hotel from the 80's. There was old carpeting, furniture and doors! The door seemed like it could not shut. The cleanliness was questionable at best. There were doors everywhere and it made it seem enclosed and shady. The elevator hardly worked and needed a punch or two in order to get to the right floor. The breakfast was a decent variety, although, very unappetizing. I believe the price is average for the area and so I would expect an average hotel stay, but this was anything but average.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
J
"Good value."
Out of busy downtown Santa Monica, convenient to freeway. Good value for price. Excellent breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Great experience . My wife and I were happy with the place.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Juan (johnny)
"Simple but sufficient"
Stayed for two nights as cheaper option to access santa monica pier which was easy via bus. Breakfast was good and the pool although plain was very clean and refreshing not overloaded with chlorine which was a nice change from most other places.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Kylee
"I will stay again. Price was right for Santa Monic"
Stayed with kids. Good centralized location for exploring the area. Close to beach, restaurants, Sunse strip and Beverly Hill etc. saved a lot of money by taking advantage of complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"The bed was clean."
This hotel is in desperate need of a redo. The hall carpeting was heavily soiled, as was the elevator. The room was very small. No counter or vanity in the bathroom-just a small sink with a huge crack in it. There was no where to put toiletries-we used the bed. No bathtub, which was fine. The room was meant for 1 person only. Everything was very dated. The only place I felt comfortable sitting was on the bed. We paid over $200/night for this room. Should have been half that amount. The parking was free, which helped offset the room rate.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Tina
"Pleasant stay"
Great location, pleasant stay, pleasant staff, comfy room, great location, with nice breakfast and a swimming pool. Recommend it.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Good place to crash"
Usually no hot water. Small rooms with the bare necessities. Decent price and great location tho
9 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Easy Access"
I'm so glad I chose thus location.. The 2 bedroom upgrade was well worth what we paid. Premium bedding is always good at the Comfort Inn's
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
It was great but the rooms smell
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Carolina
"great"
Very nice
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice swimming pool"
It was a good location to spend few days in LA. Convenient and pleasant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Marion
"Happy Vacationer"
Family friendly and staff was polite! The free continental breakfast was really good with a variety to choose from!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
cristina c
"OK place to stay but not a lot of value."
The staff was very helpful and friendly; the room did not smell clean; one of the beds was comfortable; the air blew directly onto one of the beds. The breakfast was pretty good but the ham is packaged thin deli slices from a grocery store (I saw them remove it from the package) and the eggs did not taste real. Waffles were delicious but the banana nut tasted just like regular waffles.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
It was supposed to be six adults in the large Family room two bedroom one bath... well I am glad that only 4 adults stayed in this room.. The large Family room was not what I expected.. The second bdrm needs AIR... Staff was friendly I will stay there again...
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Clean and quiet. Comfortable beds"
Staff was helpful. Building is older but well maintained. Near restaurants. Cheap Uber to almost anywhere in town
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Ron
"Good!"
The hotel was in a perfect location I would defiantly stay here again in the future they made our beds everyday for us an didn't have any problems with anything
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Ok place not great"
Noisy occupants, not the cleanest, close to beach, parking is close, breakfast average
Other trip May 26, 2015
This was our first stay at this location and it was a good experience. The staff were very helpful in answering our questions about the area. We will be in this area again in August and we will make reservations to stay at this hotel again as it is very close to one of the UCLA Medical offices where my husband's doctor is located.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Syl
"Comfort Inn Santa Monica"
Santa Monica pier, beach and nigtelife was easy access by car from hotel
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Decent breakfast"
Fairly good breakfast, including eggs, sausages; convenient location, near beach and shops; can be noisy, hallways-rooms have paper thin walls
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, convenient location."
Free parking, WIFI, good complementary breakfast. Ask for one of the patio level rooms.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Don
"Great place to stay in Los Angeles."
The hotel was perfect, clean and comfortable. It included wifi and parking as well as a great breakfast. The only complaint I had was with another person staying in the hotel having a huge party that was extremely disturbing. Once I contacted the office, they took care of it immediately.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Kimberly
"Good for the price"
Being 2 miles from beach, the cost is much cheaper than hotels right on the beach. It was comfortable and offered free breakfast. The same breakfast gets old quickly though (we were there for a week and ended up walking to Starbucks toward the end of the week). The staff was helpful. The room needs updating...some peeling wallpaper, cracking plaster and cracked bathroom tiles. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.The bus runs by every few minutes right out in front of the hotel, so getting to the beach is no problem. My wife and I walked the last day and it a good walk, not too much. The pool is good sized, but not very appealing as it is closely surrounded by a concrete wall...not much room for lounge chairs. If you're on a budget, it serves its purpose. If you can spend about twice as much, the hotels closer to the beach look more inviting. Santa Monica is a great town for beach, shopping and restaurants (the promenade area was wonderful). Parking at this hotel gets tight....we had to park on the street several times.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Tony
"Convenient location"
Convenient location and good accommodation with nice breakfast.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Good place to stay in Century City"
Everything worked. All staff were pleasant and efficient. The room was very comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Nicholas
"good basic hotel"
zipped in at 9pm, zipped out at 9am. Room was clean, bathroom clean and well stocked with soft towels, lotions, and several types of soaps. Beds and linens clean and comfortable. Chose this hotel because it's close to where we needed to go. Free breakfast offers good variety and rooms also have coffee makers, microwaves and fridge. Very good basic hotel.
"nice location"
the hotel is well located, it has most of what you need for an overnight stay, clean, ok breakfast.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Mauricio
It was good travel and sleep. Hotel was loacted at bus station to go San tamonica Beach. Staff was so kind and nice.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Recommended."
Old school but has parking, renovated rooms, comfortable beds, great service, and good central location between Santa Monica and LA. Highly recommended.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Christopher
Great value for the money. Convenient to everything.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Dirty...just Dirty"
I don't write reviews often, and we didn't have bad service to cause me to vent, but the hotel room itself was dirty. Dirty as in there was something that looked like dried blood specked on a couple of places in the bathroom. I originally figured that it was some errant stain, but upon taking a shower in the morning and turning around to see a large streak of it caked to the shower curtain, I was officially skeeved out. Gf had to leave without being able to shower. Oh - Also, the water varies from hot (Like burning, step aside) to cold every 20 seconds or so. I tried to say something to the AM manager as we were departing so that they could clean for next visitors but he was too busy chatting with another employee even after looking me in the eye from the little room behind the courtesy desk. The night manager was friendly and helpful however, very professional greeting upon check-in...Highly doubtful I'll be returning for the price paid.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Aging, but clean and comfortable"
Convenient location, very comfortable beds and clean rooms. The overall appearance of the hotel shows its age, but the inside is what counts. Free parking and free breakfast are a definite plus.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Judith
"Less than expected"
Stuffy room, had to spray freshener. Bathroom had mold and mildew. We made reservations weeks before but ended up with a room on street side next to elevator and stairs.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Dianne
"Good bang for your buck"
Good, clean hotel room on Santa Monica Blvd, a decent location. Do not expect fancy. We wanted clean, pleasant, reasonable, and we got it. Very, very happy that parking is included, as well as a nice simple breakfast (eggs, toast, meat). Cannot beat the value.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Lynn
"Travel 4 love"
Went there to meet the love of my life and had a great time. Perfectly situated from freeways and restaurants. Shower wasn't up to par. Water went from scolding hot to cold while you were in it! Other then that it was great.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
love traveler
"Great and clean hotel, bad security."
I don't have anything to complain about the hotel and staff. The breakfast was also very good! The problem I had with this hotel was serious. I left my can in the parking lot and went to sleep. In the next day somebody opened my car and tried to still my radio. It was full of scratches, the car was a rental car and took me some time to call th police and make a police report. The hotel did not take care of my car, which was in their responsability! Be carefull and do not leave anything in the car!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ana
"Nice and cozy"
The room was nice and cozy. Bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was great, sausage ham and eggs...no bacon :( Microwave and mini refrigerator was available in the room. Nice central location for Santa Monica Pier, Malibu, Los Angeles and Hollywood. Cannot see why anyone would give this hotel less than a 4!!!! If you want something bigger suggest go into LA or Hollywood and pay more.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Family Gal
"Good family room"
Close to a busy street. Convenient. Price is high because of Santa Monica neighborhood. The family room has a nice setup. Good for a family with 3 or 4 kids.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Xiaodong
"Satisfied!"
Fun Stay, No Issues, Happy Camper!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Rachel
Great location, nice staff, clean and comfortable room. Nothing fancy, but very functional. The free parking, free internet and free breakfast was great too! Thanks.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014