All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
2815 Santa Monica BlvdSanta MonicaCA90404United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Poor vibe
Room was fine. Reconstruction going on The worse part of room comfort was the awkward layout of bathroom.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2016
ROBERT
"Family Trip"
It would have been nice to know that this hotel was under remodel at the time of booking, otherwise I would have booked a different hotel. Also the free continental breakfast was difficult to get to because of the construction. Also the Wi-Fi was non existing from our room had to use our data plan our phones. The staff I do have to say were very nice and did apologize for the mess and noise.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Room was a bit noisy from nearby traffic. But conveniently located close to UCLA.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2016
The hotel was satisfactory for the purposes of my stay.
6 night business trip Mar 13, 2016
"Okay for my needs"
Room was cold, could not get heat to come on, just pushed out cold air. Asked for blanket and they gave me a big comforter which was perfect. Didn't like the courtyard layout because I could hear doors opening & closing and people walking & talking all the time. Breakfast was good, lots of variety, but crowded, I always took my food back to my room. Pool was warm, but sun didn't fully hit the area until past noon. Could not print my airline ticket in office due to their internet problems. Wonderful fresh lemon water in lobby.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
LaNetta
Hotel did not advise that they were having constructions going on. Upon arriving, the whole place was a mess. Elevator is small n noisy. Footprints of people working on construction were seen all over the walkways. Just bad experience at this particular hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Meng
"Location was good"
Stayed two nights. It was under renovation but did not bother us. It was centrally located to the S.M. pier and Getty museum wich was the focus of our visit. The room was pretty basic and breakfast was standard. They did have a good variety of items.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
michelle
"Pretty Iffy"
Parking lot is awful! Too small, spaces are for compact vehicles only, they should be on a slant rather than straight in; hotel should be closed until this is remedied. Also, the elevator is on its last legs and is a little scarey.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
The room was clean and adequate, what I'd call "bare bones" hospitality. Definitely could use a second mirror in the room in addition to the one in the bathroom. Breakfast was great except for Saturday and Sunday when a large group of young men devoured everything and weren't exactly neat about it. Wasn't the fault of the person working the room. She did a good job.
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2016
Edward
"Santa Monica visit 3-9-16"
The hotel is undergoing a big renovation. It is somewhat problematic with dust and noise. The staff was very friendly and cooperative. The room was good, clean, etc. I am sure it will rate high with guests once the renovation is completed.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
Nazario
"Comfortable stay"
We liked the room Did not like the parking facility. Breakfast was good
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
Nandini
"UnComfort Inn -- Avoid"
The motel is undergoing a sloppy reconstruction. Dust all over the place. Elevator floor covered with construction detritus. Parking lot has dust over cars. Noisy construction makes stay uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
Edward
A perfectly fine road motel/hotel. Not easily within walking distance of Santa Monica beaches or 3rd Street Promenade, but close enough that you can get there by car or public transportation. Very pleasant and subdued atmosphere, easy parking, helpful staff and good breakfast if you're an early riser.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2016
Construction in progress was going on but it was in the other wing so it didn't bother us.
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2016
"It is a idear place for resting."
It is not a luxurious place to stay, but it is clean and quite, you will have a good sleep after a busy day in town.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2016
"Good stay for our needs"
Under renovation.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
Akilah
"Not totally Happy"
I was disappointed that the hotel was under renovations. There was building materials stacked in parking spaces, dust and debris around, construction noses after 5pm, no carpet in some hallways. Not Good PR for visitors. If my wife had been with me, we would not had stayed and, if I had known this I would not have booked the room, I would have selected a different hotel. MY RECOMMENDATION IS FOR YOU TO NOTE THE CURRENT STATUS ON YOUR ADDS.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2016
Gordon
"Reasonable rates for our visit."
Location was perfect for visiting family and touring. Service was very good. Free parking.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Ernest
Great value in a pricey neighborhood. Very close to shopping and beach. Courtyard can be a bit noisy in the morning, as many guests sit here for breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"Visiting Santa Monica"
This is my Second time I am stay in this hotel but this time room was to noisy I told front desk looks like it fridge has is some issue but they didn't pay attention
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
The first room we checked into had a huge cockroach. The staff immediately moved us into a better room. That room was fine but the heater didn't work and it was hard to use the keys to open the door. The breakfast was good and there was plenty of it.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Constance
"Nice Place"
Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast options. Wifi was great. Friendly service.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"Comfort Inn lives up to its name."
A very comfortable, clean hotel for a weekend get-a-way. Great location to downtown. Hotel staff pleasant & accommodating to all guests.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2015
"Not recommend!"
The room they first took us was very dirty so we changed a room which is cleaner but very small. I assumed smaller room should cost lower but it didn't. Not recommend!
6 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Sniff the Room Before You Stay."
We stayed in Room 120 for one night. The room really smelled of mold. The following night our room was changed to a more comfortable and fine smelling room. Otherwise,the hotel is great.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
Way better than Super 8 as far as cleanliness and comfort. There was no odor and I have a very sensitive olfactory system. Complimentary breakfast is decent but you need to be there earlier than 9am or you will miss out on the scrambled egg. But they have other good choices. Very courteous and friendly staff. My work assignment in Sta. Monica will probably be until end of
3 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
Grace
"Funky old motel"
Is funky old motel it's old and tired… But it does have a certain charm. For example, the second floor has a courtyard with the Naples outside of each room. Parking is good and free. Breakfast is free and not good. They seem to be trying hard, but they don't have much to work with. The location is jmediocre. Safe but near nothing. If you get a steal of a deal on a room, maybe it is worth a try.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
"Nice place to stay, but........"
The room smelled like stale cigarettes. Like someone had been smoking in the room.I believe it was from the fact that at one point it may have been a smoking room. Once I opened the window the smell went away. Anyway that smell always hit me when I opened the door. My other problem was the shower pressure was quite weak. The shower water would switch from either cold to scalding hot some time. No holes in the carpet, no worn spots. the bed was quite comfortable, and roomy. Good pillows, two kinds soft and firm. The wifi worked great, as did the tv. No problems with either of those. The towels were clean and fresh, the free breakfast was good. Nice size refrig, microwave, TV, and a coffee maker. The front desk staff was good as well. Always very helpful. The cleaning staff was good. Only needed to clean my room and replace the towels once. did not bother me while I was there. Great location, on a bus line that will take you right to the beach, UCLA, West Hollywood, or downtown LA. They are planning on remodeling the rooms, which is good because they need it to get rid of that smell. Would I stay here again, yes. The smell was bad but not enough to stop me staying again. I do not think I could stay there long term until the remodel. Did not see any bugs or any kind!!
4 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Outdated"
The hotel experience was very bad. Thankfully, it was one night. The hotel appeared in decent condition from the outside. However, the inside was like being in a low-class hotel from the 80's. There was old carpeting, furniture and doors! The door seemed like it could not shut. The cleanliness was questionable at best. There were doors everywhere and it made it seem enclosed and shady. The elevator hardly worked and needed a punch or two in order to get to the right floor. The breakfast was a decent variety, although, very unappetizing. I believe the price is average for the area and so I would expect an average hotel stay, but this was anything but average.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
J
"Good value."
Out of busy downtown Santa Monica, convenient to freeway. Good value for price. Excellent breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Great experience . My wife and I were happy with the place.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Juan (johnny)
"Simple but sufficient"
Stayed for two nights as cheaper option to access santa monica pier which was easy via bus. Breakfast was good and the pool although plain was very clean and refreshing not overloaded with chlorine which was a nice change from most other places.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Kylee
"I will stay again. Price was right for Santa Monic"
Stayed with kids. Good centralized location for exploring the area. Close to beach, restaurants, Sunse strip and Beverly Hill etc. saved a lot of money by taking advantage of complimentary breakfast.
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
"The bed was clean."
This hotel is in desperate need of a redo. The hall carpeting was heavily soiled, as was the elevator. The room was very small. No counter or vanity in the bathroom-just a small sink with a huge crack in it. There was no where to put toiletries-we used the bed. No bathtub, which was fine. The room was meant for 1 person only. Everything was very dated. The only place I felt comfortable sitting was on the bed. We paid over $200/night for this room. Should have been half that amount. The parking was free, which helped offset the room rate.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Tina
"Pleasant stay"
Great location, pleasant stay, pleasant staff, comfy room, great location, with nice breakfast and a swimming pool. Recommend it.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Good place to crash"
Usually no hot water. Small rooms with the bare necessities. Decent price and great location tho
9 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Easy Access"
I'm so glad I chose thus location.. The 2 bedroom upgrade was well worth what we paid. Premium bedding is always good at the Comfort Inn's
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
It was great but the rooms smell
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Carolina
"great"
Very nice
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice swimming pool"
It was a good location to spend few days in LA. Convenient and pleasant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Marion
"Happy Vacationer"
Family friendly and staff was polite! The free continental breakfast was really good with a variety to choose from!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
cristina c
"OK place to stay but not a lot of value."
The staff was very helpful and friendly; the room did not smell clean; one of the beds was comfortable; the air blew directly onto one of the beds. The breakfast was pretty good but the ham is packaged thin deli slices from a grocery store (I saw them remove it from the package) and the eggs did not taste real. Waffles were delicious but the banana nut tasted just like regular waffles.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
It was supposed to be six adults in the large Family room two bedroom one bath... well I am glad that only 4 adults stayed in this room.. The large Family room was not what I expected.. The second bdrm needs AIR... Staff was friendly I will stay there again...
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Clean and quiet. Comfortable beds"
Staff was helpful. Building is older but well maintained. Near restaurants. Cheap Uber to almost anywhere in town
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Ron
"Good!"
The hotel was in a perfect location I would defiantly stay here again in the future they made our beds everyday for us an didn't have any problems with anything
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Ok place not great"
Noisy occupants, not the cleanest, close to beach, parking is close, breakfast average
Other trip May 26, 2015
This was our first stay at this location and it was a good experience. The staff were very helpful in answering our questions about the area. We will be in this area again in August and we will make reservations to stay at this hotel again as it is very close to one of the UCLA Medical offices where my husband's doctor is located.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Syl
"Comfort Inn Santa Monica"
Santa Monica pier, beach and nigtelife was easy access by car from hotel
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Decent breakfast"
Fairly good breakfast, including eggs, sausages; convenient location, near beach and shops; can be noisy, hallways-rooms have paper thin walls
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, convenient location."
Free parking, WIFI, good complementary breakfast. Ask for one of the patio level rooms.
Other trip May 4, 2015