All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
2815 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90404, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Place to sleep and free breakfast"
Good place to sleep and free breakfast but not much more. Great for one night in Santa Monica and you don't need or want more amenities.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Clean, quiet,safe,free parking, reasonable cost"
I stayed four nights at this hotel and found it perfectly acceptable. The rooms are clean. The beds extremely comfortable. Fantastic pillows, nice and plump. You get two firm and two soft ones. I had a nice, quiet room away from traffic. It opened onto an enclosed courtyard accessible only to people with keys, so I felt perfectly safe. Some of the rooms open onto The parking lot, so if you want more security, ask not to be put in one of those rooms. Full hot breakfast included in the price. Fridge, coffee maker and microwave in the room. Adequate free parking. No restaurant, but there are tons of restaurants a five-minute drive away, and if you don't want to get back in the car, there are also perfectly acceptable restaurants right across the street. The only knocks were the wallpaper peeling a bit by one of the baseboards, and a very noisy air conditioner. Fortunately it is cool enough there at night that you don't really need it if you cool down The room before you go to bed. Excellent value for the money.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
every things were perfect the room with a queen size bed and the gourgious breakfast, the nice swimming pool.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great room, great price"
My boyfriend and I took my kids to the beach for memorial weekend, although we were further away from the beach than we wanted, our room accommodated our situation wonderfully, our room was huge, the pool was nice and clean and the staff very helpful
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nora
A lot of traffic noise at night. Bed mattress were aweful.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Hotel was clean,quiet and comfortable ...near many attractions. Nice breakfast and pool.
Other trip May 21, 2014
peggy
"convenient to visit UCLA Santa MONICA"
Air conditioner was so noisy we couldn't sleep
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"comfort Inn anything but...."
The comfort Inn is anything but comfort. the room was very small, and the bathroom the size of a closet. There was no place to put our toiletries. The shower door opened into the cracked sink. We will not go back to this hotel!!
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Janet, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the size of your room and bathroom. Rest assured that we will consider the comments you've made and address it accordingly to ensure future guests satisfaction. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Santa Monica. We do have several room types of which are larger and if you decide to give us another chance please contact me directly so I make sure you get a larger, more adequate room. Kind Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip May 12, 2014
janet
"Nice and Clean - Great Value"
It was nice and clean - a little far from the beach / not walking distance ( so the price reflects that ) but you do have free parking and for our purpose worked. We had girls and a 16th bday and we could drive down to the beach and Venice and drop off which worked. If I came back I would probably take a taxi to the beach area and taxi back to hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Shelly, We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in a clean and comfortable room. We welcome you back on your next visit to Santa Monica so we can provide you with the same excellent accommodations. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Shelly M Lummus
"Really nice hotel. Really nice pool. Free parking."
Comfort Inn near Santa Monica Pier was a great location for us, and the parking was free. My husband and I enjoyed catching a bus right outside the Inn, and riding anywhere we wanted without hassle, including to the Santa Monica Pier. Buses run every 15 min, and stay running until midnight. They are clean, comfortable, and easy to ride. The breakfast at the Inn was very good, and free made it even better. Our bed at the Inn was very comfortable. The desk attendant at the Inn was very nice and answered all our questions. The pool is heated, outdoors, and doesn't smell of chlorine. It was wonderful to swim in, and there were plenty of towels, lounge chairs, and tables available. Our room at the Inn was well stocked with a refrigerator and microwave, as well as iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. There was a good "night light" on the hair dryer which made the room easier to get around in the dark. There were many great restaurants located within walking distance, or if we chose, stores where we could buy our food and eat in. The maids were friendly, efficient, and kept our room comfortable and well stocked. The front office was also well stocked with pamphlets and ideas and maps for things to do. Our ground floor room was fairly quiet for so large an inn. We liked Comfort Inn near Santa Monica Pier well enough that we plan to return again.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Mary and David, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Positive reviews are always so nice to hear especially after seeing all staff work so hard to provide excellent service to every guest. I will share your comments with everyone!! We welcome you back on your next visit so we can provide you with superior accommodations. Thanks again! Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip May 9, 2014
Mary and David
"Great experience!"
Hotel was very clean and everyone has very hospitable. Would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Janet, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I will pass along your positive comments to the entire team. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Janet
"No issues, good experience"
No complaints. Staff accommodating. Clean room. Nice open courtyard. Would recommend!
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and I will definitely pass them along to all staff. We hope to see you again some time! Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
DC
"close to meeting I had to attend"
I lived in this area for 60 yrs before moving to Arizona. Only took 10 min. to remember why I moved. Nothing to do with Hotel. Area is very crowded, lots of foreign speaking tourists trying to find there way around. Traffic is a night mirror.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
To be honest when I read it is close to the Santa Monica Pier I couldn't believe the reasonable price. The truth is the Pier is 2 miles away. That out of the way, I had a pleasant stay. The owner is very conscientious about trying to make a stay at his hotel one of comfort and he succeeds.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
jim
"Clean room"
Not very close to Santa Monica pier, but next to bus stop that will take you there
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Way better than expected"
The breakfast had eggs and sausage! The staff were super nice/helpful! The guy from the front desk came outside to help some lady fix her flat tire! The room was clean and housekeepers were friendly and accommodating. Free parking was awesome and the free internet worked fine. 30 min walk to the 3rd st promenade. Short 5 min drive to the beach! For the price it was everything you need! Outside was a bit dated but inside it was nice. Cable tv including hbo
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Not great, not bad"
I'll start by saying this. If you need an affordable hotel in the Santa Monica area, this isn't a bad option. The rooms have been remodeled are pretty comfortable. The outdoor grounds could use a little love, as they look like they're still grasping on to the 80's. All in all, I'd stay here again for business. It fit my company's budget, and had decent wifi.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"jclose to business purpose"
It was OK
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good hotel, close to promenade and pier."
Not expensive hotel in very convinient location. Just 10 minutes bus ride to promenade and pier. Free parking, WiFi and breakfast. In room safe, refrigerator and microwave.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Ivan
"Loved the privacy"
Traveled with teen kids. Liked the idea of a separate room and tv for the adults . Was able to get my rest :)
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Roxrosie
"Average hotel close to beach"
Just an average hotel. Not amazing not horrible. Beds were comfortable but lack or food options/vending machines. Only a free breakfast which does not taste that great. Luckily there's a McDonald's and carls jr 5 min walk away.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Guest; Comments like yours are important, because they enable us to better our hotel and thus provide better value to our esteemed guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, we will address them accordingly. Sincerely, Luis Fajardo Assistant Manager
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Comfortable bed!"
I have stay that many hotels but never had a good night sleep, their beds are so comfortable here I say yes stay here and sleep great.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Josh, Thank you for your kind comment. We recently got new mattresses, comforters, and pillows and are glad our guests are enjoying these new items! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Santa Monica. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Josh
"Cute little motel - perfect on a budget"
The place is adorable. Colorful, comfy. Staff is friendly. And there is a pool! What more could you want? Note that this hotel is nowhere near the promenade or the pier. it's 20 blocks away. Definitely walkable, of course, but not quite as advertised. Still, it's one of the cutest places in Santa Monica. A definite win for the price.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Katia, We appreciate your wonderful review on your recent stay with us! It's great to hear you enjoyed our outdoor heated pool and found our staff friendly. We all work very hard to maintain a clean hotel and friendly atmosphere. I hope you will be back soon to enjoy our services. Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Katia
"Not "Near Santa Monica Pier""
The condition of the hotel was OK, but the neighborhood was uninteresting. It is misleading to indicate the hotel is "Near Santa Monica Pier." It is 28 blocks from the Pier (2.4 miles). Nonetheless, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The receptionist was very polite and friendly. Overall it was an affordable place for one night in Santa Monica.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to hear you found our hotel clean with comfortable bedding. I apologize about the hotel advertising "near the pier". Since we are the nearest Choice property to the pier, this is the reason we say this. We always try to be as clear as possible in stating it is 2.5 miles away. We do hope you found our services and location acceptable and will visit us again the next time you visit this area. Thank you again! Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"first visit to the water"
this was my family first time seeing the water. the hotel was great. nice staff and the manager even upgraded my room for me to accomodate my kids. I will definately stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"It's enough for staying"
There was simple room with light breakfast. It was not comfortable but enough for me. It was hard to find the way to the breakfast restaurant because no directions for "breakfast". There were directions for only rooms. You might be noticed the breakfast is served in a room, so you need to remember the room number and look for the direction to the "room number", not "breakfast". One of good point is that there are some restaurant across the street and "Kaido," one of sushi restaurant was awsome!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Very comfortable and great location for work in Santa Monica
3 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Inexpensive comfort"
In a sea of pricey inns, this place fits the bill for those needing no more than a clean, efficient, and conveniently located place to rest their head for a night or two. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Small room and noisy fan"
Not a good experience, The hotel is old and it shows it. The walk way has this ugly, green, stained carpet.The breakfast room is sooooo small that it made it difficult to move around to get your breakfast.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Mixed Feelings"
The cleanliness and quality of the rooms was great and parking was really convenient. My main complaint is how loud this place was. From 9 to 10 PM the guy across the hall was outside on his cell phone talking very loudly. I was only able to fall asleep because of how exhausted I was from traveling all day. Early in the morning I woke up to a mother and her children talking for what felt like 20 minutes right outside my door. I could hear the maids and anyone walking by, so if you're a heavy sleeper I definitely recommend it!
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"baseball coaches"
we had a great time - would definately stay again
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, on one of the main Santa Monica avenue"
I was there for three nights and enjoyed myself. The hotel is bigger and clean. Near you can find some restaurantes and fast food. You are in the way to go to Beverly Hills and Holywood.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Bruna
"Quiet"
My room was quiet, comfortable, and newly refurbished. The excellent breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Appreciated no extra parking fee.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Noisy, cold rooms, no blankets, no one occasionally at service desk
4 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"perfect worryless getaway"
The rooms were very nice , confortable and tidy. The bathroom looked clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. the free self parking was safe. The location is excellent if you have a rental car. The hotel is 3 minutes away from the Santa Monica beach, 20 minutes from Hollywood blvd, 2 minutes away from the Promenade. The inside patio would be better off with cement or stone flooring or real grass. The breakfast is ok.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2013
"An Enjoyable stay"
We were overall pleased with our three night stay. The beds were comfortable and big, the room came with a ridge and microwave . . . all great. The housecleaning seemed overworked at the time, due to the high occupancy at holiday time? They did up the room nicely the first day but came in the late afternoon the second day while we were inside so we just asked for a couple clean towels and asked them to move on. The room was nice and quiet. Very restful. The ventilation could perhaps have been better. The room felt damp when you came in from outside so we left the door open some times to let in fresh air. The dining area for breakfast was a little small for the big crowds in the morning, but the food was good for a breakfast included in the hotel rate. The kids liked it in particular. The front desk staff gave my kids cookies--they liked that a lot!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Comfort Inn, Santa Monica , California"
Staff was great! My room was very clean and the bathroom was neat and clean. The only thing I wished was better was the heater / air condition unit was the kind that is under the window that is loud and not very efficient . But for the price and location. Great !
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Hotel is THREE MILES from Santa Monica Pier/Beach"
While I appreciated the staff and cost-effectiveness of this place (hard to find decent hotels at low prices in Santa Monica), I really dislike the deceptive marketing practice they use to position this place "by the Santa Monica Pier". I've lived in Santa Monica for years, and this hotel is East of 26th Street, making it 3 miles from hotel to the pier (Google Maps will confirm this). They don't have to do that, they can just say "clean, value hotel in Santa Monica" and they will get people. But if tourists come to stay here, they will be disappointed that they are a long way from the pier.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Near Santa Monica Pier. I am happy to hear you appreciated the staff and the value you received, our team works very hard to provide excellent service. I apologize for any confusion with regards to the distance to the pier from our hotel. Although we do advertise, "near the Pier", we do clearly indicate the exact distance to the Promenade and Pier areas. I will definitely speak to the manager about this misconception for the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Santa Monica. Kind Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"Gets the job done"
Dated exterior, clean and fairly recently renovated room, no frills
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations with regards to the dated exterior. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Good hotel near the 3rd Street Promenade"
The elevator in this building is very strange. It works, but don't push the button to go up or down before the doors close. Comfortable bed, nice pillows, refrigerator, safe and microwave in room! (I stayed in a much more expensive hotel in another city a week ago, and no fridge, no safe, no microwave.) Close to where I wanted to be, so I'll stay there again. Neighbors were VERY noisy (3 a.m. party? Really?) and when someone else takes a shower, you know about it.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Jan, We appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed the mattress and pillows. They are fairly new, so it is nice to hear guests find them comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Sincerely, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jan
"Good location to get everywhere. Hotel"
Hotel looks dated but rooms are clean and everything worked great. I basically wanted a clean safe place to sleep as I was not going to spend much time at the hotel. I would definitely come back and use it again
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
moon
"Only if you have to"
The hotel reminded me of a cheap apartment complex from the 1950's. Except for the location close to Westwood I would never have stayed here.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Al, Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that our property seemed rather old. Our building is fairly older, but the staff here does our best to keep everything up to date. Please consider staying with us if you are ever in the area again. We recently updated our bedding, and are planning on replacing the old green AstroTurf in the near future. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Al
"A good budget hotel"
If your a business traveler on a budget, as I am, this simple, accommodating hotel is a decent choice. The staff are all pleasant, it comes with a modest breakfast (I wish the dining area were a bit cleaner, but that's more about the guests than the hotel itself), the rooms are clean, parking is free - all that I need to keep me moving forward. Give it a try.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear David, We appreciate your feedback of your recent stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed our amenities, such as our free hot breakfast and free parking. We welcome you back on your next business trip! Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"IT WAS OK NOT THE BEST EVER BUT OK"
STAFF WAS NOT MEAN BUT NOT FRIENDLY KIND OF JUST THERE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE MORE SMILES
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, Thank you for your review. We take feedback very seriously and please know that your comments will be used to better our staff in the future. Please consider staying with us again so we can provide excellent customer service to you. Kind regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
bg702
"Family friendly hotel"
I come from Santa Barbara to visit a couple times a month and have stayed here twice. I really like the location and feel really comfortable here. It is not close to the beach but located on Santa Monica Blvd and driving directions are simple. Parking on site and the breakfast is awesome!
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review. We value our guests comments and are glad you found our location and free breakfast to be satisfactory. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in town. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Chrysta
"the worst hotel you can find"
i think expedia doesn't have experience with a lot of hotels
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
bila
"Great beds, Great location - Perfect for price"
Simple yet very satisfactory. Nice staff, safe area, FREE PARKING, very close to everything. It was exactly what I expected for the price, and considering it's a Comfort Inn. Good for price, very comfy beds.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Chelsea
"Nice hotel near Santa Monica."
We were trying to find a hotel near beach but most of them were well over $200 per night. So we decided to find a bit further from beach to meet our budget and this hotel was good enough to stay. It was around $170 and has a pretty clean room and swimming pool and large parking lot. The dinning room for complimentary breakfast was small but there were extra parasols and chairs to eat and rest. Overall it was satisfying stay. it's far to walk to the beach but there are plenty of street parking space near beach so I think it is not necessary to stay at beach with higher price.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, We appreciate your kind review of our hotel. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
terry.
"decent hotekl for decent price"
The hotel was OK, cannot complain considering price and that it was during a weekend in Santa Monica. The price reasonable, but far away from the center and the beach.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
"A very nice place to stay"
This is a very nice hotel, complimentary breakfast was very good--rooms neat and clean--roomy also. Hotel is close to everything in Santa Monica--I will definitely stay here again if I am in need of a hotel in Santa Monica.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you found our rooms neat and clean and that you enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area. Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Oct 1, 2013