All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
2815 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90404, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
    Poor vibe
"Good overall"
Good location, close to UCLA where we need to be and close to downtown Santa Monica.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
"It's a nice hotel but some rooms are noisy."
My room was right on Santa Monica blvd so it was a little noisy. The breakfast was great, everything you could want. I would stay there agin.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Satisfactory for the price. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"not the worst, not the best"
looks like a motel from the outside. not bad location. you get what you pay for here. free parking and breakfast was a plus.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great Location near Santana Monica Promenade"
Close to SM promenade and pier. Breakfast buffet is good and saves money for families. We stayed here to go to the Getty Center and it was close enough for the price. beds are comfortable and room was just right.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
nice breakfast in the AM. Quite and location was easy to get in and out of. Buffalo Bills Backer Bar in walking distance.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Would not stay here again"
It is an old hotel and has been remodeled but still looks old. There was a woman who is apparently a resident who looked like an indigent and apparently had Tourette's and was lower functioning. I could hear her vocal tics and shouts all night. At breakfast she was bothering guests and also swore with her vocal tics. The management said they could not evict her due to ADA. It was very disruptive and I felt like I was living in a shelter. Would not go back.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Business trip, very convenient to local businesses, fantastic breakfast, friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
RUSSELL
"Great value in the heart of Santa Monica."
We needed a place to stay close to relatives living in Santa Monica. The room and beds were very clean and comfortable. Although the breakfast fare was nothing special, it was satisfying and was a delight to eat in the hotel's courtyard near the pool. Our party of 5 was expecting a 2-bed room but pleasantly found a 2-room suite with pull-out couch awaiting us.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Santa Monica"
Close enough to the beach and very affordable. Easy access to everything. T
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Basic, clean and nice prople."
Badic older hotel. It was clean and the people were nice
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
james
"Girls vacation in CA"
Our room was big enough for 4 women to move around nicely - even put a hide-a-bed in there without any problem. The blue bus to the beach is right out front so we parked our car and used the bus to the beach and didn't have to worry about parking. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice affordable hotel in santa monica"
More than acceptable in all metrics except perhaps distance to the beach. But there is a bus that takes you there every 10min or less so all in all great.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Plenty of parking .room very clean and comfortable. Good location I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Well-maintained old-style"
Remember when there were hotels and MOTELS? The 'M' designation has been pushed aside for its downmarket connotations. The Comfort Inn is an old-style motel and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a clean and well-maintained example of what a traveler would have seen 40 years ago. Staff was courteous, bed was comfortable and the drapes blocked a lot of the exterior light and din that is Santa Monica. No complaints.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"good location"
okay
4 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice location. I like the location of my room. Coz"
I had a great trip. Fun in California..........................
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Marie
"A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!"
We had a very pleasant experience at the Santa Monica Comfort Inn. The room was updated: new carpet, new king & queen beds, new TV. The bath was updated except for tile floor. All very clean and maid service prompt every day. Most importantly, it was quiet at night and the bed was comfortable. They offer a full breakfast bar with hot eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, etc. Lots of choices in drinks, fruit, yogurt, donuts, toast. There is someone attending the bar to keep it stocked. The morning we left, we had to get up at 5:30 and found that the coffee maker and microwave were not working. We contacted the office and in 2 minutes a very professional maintenance man arrived and promptly got it working! I would stay there again and highly recommend it.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jamie
"Great Hotel & Location Parking"
Great hotel and rooms are very nice and the bed was perfect, nice morning breakfast, (hot and cold). I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I travel around the world quite often and this was an unexpected surprise for the type of hotel you would think you were getting a basic room and No it was completely opposite, nice and elegant and big.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for a quick trip"
Good location, free parking, quiet. Breakfast was free and simple.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Trung
Location was great for getting around to all the attractions we wanted to see. Hotel also was one block from picking up Big Blue Bus transportation. Beds were comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
good breakfast with a patio setting to eat, close to beach and airport
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Bruce
Excellence room and service, full breakfast made as requested, at very good price.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
The only thing I found unsatisfactory was the teeny bathroom. It was clean but there was no place for toiletries.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Cindy G
"Pleasant"
Good location if need to be in Santa Monica on business. Hotel staff went out of their way to help with establishing internet connection when I had trouble connecting. Free breakfast a plus since no restaurants next door. Good value.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great one night stopover"
Good standard accommodation. Frequent bus service down to the beach was appreciated as it's a 2-mile walk and parking is limited and expensive.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Place to sleep and free breakfast"
Good place to sleep and free breakfast but not much more. Great for one night in Santa Monica and you don't need or want more amenities.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Clean, quiet,safe,free parking, reasonable cost"
I stayed four nights at this hotel and found it perfectly acceptable. The rooms are clean. The beds extremely comfortable. Fantastic pillows, nice and plump. You get two firm and two soft ones. I had a nice, quiet room away from traffic. It opened onto an enclosed courtyard accessible only to people with keys, so I felt perfectly safe. Some of the rooms open onto The parking lot, so if you want more security, ask not to be put in one of those rooms. Full hot breakfast included in the price. Fridge, coffee maker and microwave in the room. Adequate free parking. No restaurant, but there are tons of restaurants a five-minute drive away, and if you don't want to get back in the car, there are also perfectly acceptable restaurants right across the street. The only knocks were the wallpaper peeling a bit by one of the baseboards, and a very noisy air conditioner. Fortunately it is cool enough there at night that you don't really need it if you cool down The room before you go to bed. Excellent value for the money.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
every things were perfect the room with a queen size bed and the gourgious breakfast, the nice swimming pool.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great room, great price"
My boyfriend and I took my kids to the beach for memorial weekend, although we were further away from the beach than we wanted, our room accommodated our situation wonderfully, our room was huge, the pool was nice and clean and the staff very helpful
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nora
A lot of traffic noise at night. Bed mattress were aweful.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Hotel was clean,quiet and comfortable ...near many attractions. Nice breakfast and pool.
Other trip May 21, 2014
peggy
"convenient to visit UCLA Santa MONICA"
Air conditioner was so noisy we couldn't sleep
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"comfort Inn anything but...."
The comfort Inn is anything but comfort. the room was very small, and the bathroom the size of a closet. There was no place to put our toiletries. The shower door opened into the cracked sink. We will not go back to this hotel!!
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Janet, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the size of your room and bathroom. Rest assured that we will consider the comments you've made and address it accordingly to ensure future guests satisfaction. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Santa Monica. We do have several room types of which are larger and if you decide to give us another chance please contact me directly so I make sure you get a larger, more adequate room. Kind Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip May 12, 2014
janet
"Nice and Clean - Great Value"
It was nice and clean - a little far from the beach / not walking distance ( so the price reflects that ) but you do have free parking and for our purpose worked. We had girls and a 16th bday and we could drive down to the beach and Venice and drop off which worked. If I came back I would probably take a taxi to the beach area and taxi back to hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Shelly, We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in a clean and comfortable room. We welcome you back on your next visit to Santa Monica so we can provide you with the same excellent accommodations. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Shelly M Lummus
"Really nice hotel. Really nice pool. Free parking."
Comfort Inn near Santa Monica Pier was a great location for us, and the parking was free. My husband and I enjoyed catching a bus right outside the Inn, and riding anywhere we wanted without hassle, including to the Santa Monica Pier. Buses run every 15 min, and stay running until midnight. They are clean, comfortable, and easy to ride. The breakfast at the Inn was very good, and free made it even better. Our bed at the Inn was very comfortable. The desk attendant at the Inn was very nice and answered all our questions. The pool is heated, outdoors, and doesn't smell of chlorine. It was wonderful to swim in, and there were plenty of towels, lounge chairs, and tables available. Our room at the Inn was well stocked with a refrigerator and microwave, as well as iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. There was a good "night light" on the hair dryer which made the room easier to get around in the dark. There were many great restaurants located within walking distance, or if we chose, stores where we could buy our food and eat in. The maids were friendly, efficient, and kept our room comfortable and well stocked. The front office was also well stocked with pamphlets and ideas and maps for things to do. Our ground floor room was fairly quiet for so large an inn. We liked Comfort Inn near Santa Monica Pier well enough that we plan to return again.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Mary and David, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Positive reviews are always so nice to hear especially after seeing all staff work so hard to provide excellent service to every guest. I will share your comments with everyone!! We welcome you back on your next visit so we can provide you with superior accommodations. Thanks again! Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip May 9, 2014
Mary and David
"Great experience!"
Hotel was very clean and everyone has very hospitable. Would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Janet, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I will pass along your positive comments to the entire team. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Janet
"No issues, good experience"
No complaints. Staff accommodating. Clean room. Nice open courtyard. Would recommend!
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and I will definitely pass them along to all staff. We hope to see you again some time! Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
DC
"close to meeting I had to attend"
I lived in this area for 60 yrs before moving to Arizona. Only took 10 min. to remember why I moved. Nothing to do with Hotel. Area is very crowded, lots of foreign speaking tourists trying to find there way around. Traffic is a night mirror.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
To be honest when I read it is close to the Santa Monica Pier I couldn't believe the reasonable price. The truth is the Pier is 2 miles away. That out of the way, I had a pleasant stay. The owner is very conscientious about trying to make a stay at his hotel one of comfort and he succeeds.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
jim
"Clean room"
Not very close to Santa Monica pier, but next to bus stop that will take you there
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Way better than expected"
The breakfast had eggs and sausage! The staff were super nice/helpful! The guy from the front desk came outside to help some lady fix her flat tire! The room was clean and housekeepers were friendly and accommodating. Free parking was awesome and the free internet worked fine. 30 min walk to the 3rd st promenade. Short 5 min drive to the beach! For the price it was everything you need! Outside was a bit dated but inside it was nice. Cable tv including hbo
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Not great, not bad"
I'll start by saying this. If you need an affordable hotel in the Santa Monica area, this isn't a bad option. The rooms have been remodeled are pretty comfortable. The outdoor grounds could use a little love, as they look like they're still grasping on to the 80's. All in all, I'd stay here again for business. It fit my company's budget, and had decent wifi.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"jclose to business purpose"
It was OK
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good hotel, close to promenade and pier."
Not expensive hotel in very convinient location. Just 10 minutes bus ride to promenade and pier. Free parking, WiFi and breakfast. In room safe, refrigerator and microwave.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Ivan
"Loved the privacy"
Traveled with teen kids. Liked the idea of a separate room and tv for the adults . Was able to get my rest :)
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Roxrosie
"Average hotel close to beach"
Just an average hotel. Not amazing not horrible. Beds were comfortable but lack or food options/vending machines. Only a free breakfast which does not taste that great. Luckily there's a McDonald's and carls jr 5 min walk away.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Guest; Comments like yours are important, because they enable us to better our hotel and thus provide better value to our esteemed guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, we will address them accordingly. Sincerely, Luis Fajardo Assistant Manager
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Comfortable bed!"
I have stay that many hotels but never had a good night sleep, their beds are so comfortable here I say yes stay here and sleep great.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Josh, Thank you for your kind comment. We recently got new mattresses, comforters, and pillows and are glad our guests are enjoying these new items! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Santa Monica. Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Josh
"Cute little motel - perfect on a budget"
The place is adorable. Colorful, comfy. Staff is friendly. And there is a pool! What more could you want? Note that this hotel is nowhere near the promenade or the pier. it's 20 blocks away. Definitely walkable, of course, but not quite as advertised. Still, it's one of the cutest places in Santa Monica. A definite win for the price.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Katia, We appreciate your wonderful review on your recent stay with us! It's great to hear you enjoyed our outdoor heated pool and found our staff friendly. We all work very hard to maintain a clean hotel and friendly atmosphere. I hope you will be back soon to enjoy our services. Regards, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Katia
"Not "Near Santa Monica Pier""
The condition of the hotel was OK, but the neighborhood was uninteresting. It is misleading to indicate the hotel is "Near Santa Monica Pier." It is 28 blocks from the Pier (2.4 miles). Nonetheless, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The receptionist was very polite and friendly. Overall it was an affordable place for one night in Santa Monica.
Response by Comfort Inn Santa Monica - West Los Angeles
Dear Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to hear you found our hotel clean with comfortable bedding. I apologize about the hotel advertising "near the pier". Since we are the nearest Choice property to the pier, this is the reason we say this. We always try to be as clear as possible in stating it is 2.5 miles away. We do hope you found our services and location acceptable and will visit us again the next time you visit this area. Thank you again! Best, Jennifer Calderon Sales Director
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014