All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

"Solid hotel in downtown area"
no complaints. check in was fast and easy. parking was simple. room was cozy, clean and comfortable. not much else you can ask for. was in walking distance of plenty of places to eat, things to see and do.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Convenient, clean and reasonable pricing"
Right in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Very reasonable over night parking rate which allowed us to explore downtown without the hassle of parking. Clean, comfortable and updated facilities.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown and park."
We had a superb stay, very accommodating staff from concierge to housekeeping. Hotel is close to everything, lots of places to eat and close to the famous Stanley Park.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Menchu
"Maybe it was a better hotel 5 years ago"
$10/day for parking, not advertised anywhere on their site. If you do park there, the spaces are so small that anything bigger than a hatchback is a bad idea. Breakfast is $10 + $3 if you want coffee or tea. There isn't really a hotel restaurant despite what they want you to believe. Wine tasting is 5-6PM, if you work, you'll never make it. If you did want to drink coffee in your room, you get two keurig cups per day... If they remember to bring you any. If you get a suite with a kitchen, there is no cooking basics: oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, cutting board (the one chef knife you do get will be the dullest piece of metal known). The beds feature the most uncomfortable mattress I have known short of the Korean hard mattresses. Lousy picture on the tv, old and broken appliances, weirdest elevator configuration... Staff is friendly though. The view is good, but the construction and road noise will wake you pretty early. Location is walking distance to a lot of things and hotel is near two bridges, so getting in and out of downtown isn't hard.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
disappointed
"good value"
room is on the small side, but great beds and interior
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Martin
"average place with friendly staff"
Service and staff were great. Hot tub was cold and they didn't put a shower curtain on the shower. Everything else was good
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Does the Job"
This hotel is perfectly adequate if you want nothing fancy and a clean room. My sink was cracked, which was a minor nuisance. Seventh floor is missing some arrow signs pointing to the elevator, which were replaced by arrows in pencil. Room was comfortable, public areas were just fraying around the edges. Great location just a block off Granville and the price was right.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"ROUGH BEGINNING! WONDERFUL ENDING"
We arrived in Vancouver on our first trip to Canada and from issues with customs, to never receiving our luggage, to getting to the hotel late in the evening it was an interesting trip to say the least. We arrived at the hotel and requested to be moved to a higher floor to get a better view, the front desk agent gladly did so. What was, however, disappointing was that our sheets weren't clean. We reported it and they moved us to another room. That room was nice but had issues with the thermostat, aka NO HEAT....we were then moved one last time to one of the executive suites that go for almost triple what we paid for at no extra cost to us. We were accommodated with free breakfast the next morning, and a discount for a future stay with the hotel. A midst all the drama and moving around we ultimately had a lovely stay as the staff was absolutely awesome and friendly and the town and locals were great. We are already thinking about what we will be doing the next time we visit Vancouver! Thanks!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Happy Customer
"Excellent location - walkable to Granville Island"
Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating, we arrived really late but checked in with no time at all. Room was clean and comfortable, I asked for a room higher up to avoid road noise and there was none, so had no sleep issues. Breakfast is not included but very reasonable and a good spread, also well laid out stations. Everything is accessible, coffee on tap, self service, so no waiting around for someone to have to pour it for you. (Have stayed in much more expensive hotels with way less breakfast and badly laid out stations and service.) Location is great - 15 min walk to Granville Island Market, the bridge is right next to the hotel. 15 mins walk North and you are in Gastown and the Conference centers, where you can check out the Olympic cauldron and get the free bus to Canapali suspension bridge park.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Nix
"my vancouver trip"
it was in the right a nice walk to my sisters place,and to do some shopping . Breakfast was great, nice people running it made some nice friends who gave hugs when we left.the front staff were also great.CLEANING staff were also great
14 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
helene
It was good. Staff kind and attentive. good garage accommodations
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Marie
"One night in Vancouver"
The room was fine for the price, but the interior of the hotel was a little shabby and smelly. Nothing impressive. Great for walking around. Great top patio and jacuzzi!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Nicole
"Completely Surprised!!"
My wife and I were so pleasantly surprised by our choice to stay at this hotel. We were looking on the more affordable side and knew not to expect very much and this hotel was better than advertised. Great rate for the overall accomodations. This is not at 4 star hotel, however, I have stayed in 4 star hotels that were not this comfortable. Have the right expectation and I honestly feel your expectations will be surpassed. We really enjoyed this place! You will also!!
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Vincent
"Clean and comfy hotel in downtown Vancouver"
Nice hotel conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver. Staff was helpful and friendly, rooms were clean, comfy and quiet. Will definitely stay here again!
3 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Joshua R
"BEST SHOWER PRESSURE!!!"
The check-in and check-out process was so easy. Like less than 1 minute easy. Good secure, gated parking and the best thing was the HIGH PRESSURE SHOWER HEAD!!! Will choose to stay at again next time I'm in Vancity!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Benjamin
"Good hotel for the price"
The hotel is great. It was our first time to Canada so I wasn't sure what to expect. The staff is friendly and helpful. The wine tasting and making your own waffles at the breakfast buffet was a fun experience. The location of the hotel was walking distance from many things, which helped because we didn't rent a car. The only suggestion I would make is adding water as an option in the vending machine on the 6th floor. I'm definitely staying here again when we visit Vancouver.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jeanine
"Amazing staff, great price, close to everything"
Within walking distance of everything downtown and super easy to find, great experience for the money ($67/night). Casual place but meets all your needs well and the staff were all very nice and helpful, probably the best part of the whole experience.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Veronica
"Lil get away"
The staff wAs excellent ! The room wAs comfy cozy and clean
4 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
vivian
"Great Staff, Great Location, Nice Rooms"
We had four people staying in three rooms. The hotel is located near downtown and is pretty convenient to lots of activities. It is about 5 blocks from the SkyTrain which isn't bad. The decor is a bit dated but adequate. There were a few spots where carpet needed to be tightened or there was an odd mark on the wall but overall the hotel was fine. The front desk and bell staff were beyond friendly - they were always ready to provide assistance of answer a question. There is a fun wine tasting event each night at 5pm. I didn't like having to pay to park but it was only $10 a night compared to some other hotels in the area that charge $40. I would stay here again when visiting Vancouver.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Christian
"Comfortable and Convenient, a good deal"
Although the location of the Executive Hotel Vintage Park is a bit strange (right beside the Granville Bridge), it turned out to be very convenient. It's close to Yaletown, which has lots of great restaurants, and is a relatively easy walk to the Convention Center and the big downtown hotels. The hotel is nothing special, but was quiet and comfortable. No complaints here.
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great location, nice staff and nicely decorated"
Close location to all great city attractions, helpful staff and nicely furnished room
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice hotel for an affordable price"
The hotel was in downtown Vancouver, close to anything by car or walking. It was clean, the staff was attentive, and it was very comfortable staying there.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Cindy
Fantastic hotel loved everything about it in I would recommend this hotel to anyone Also located In a great location
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Position of Forced air vent Heater irritates our eyes. Not comfortable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Vancouver/Whister Get Away"
First, I did not know that this property has both hotel rooms AND condos. If you are booking a 2 bedroom unit, understand, you are booking a condo that some people live in as their regular residence. Kind of like a time share property. Be aware when renting the 2 bedroom condos, that the neighbors on your floor may actually live in the residence permanently. Pros: - Price, great value - Huge 2 bedroom condo with 2 baths, full kitchen, in-unit washer/drier - Great location - Secure building/entrance w/ key card activated elevators - Easy garage access - Friendly staff Cons: - Our documents stated 3pm check-in, and the unit wasn't ready until 4pm. Was only given an apology and that the hotel was busy because the holidays. I've never stayed at a hotel where we waited a hour before check-in. - Check-out confusion: Our documents from hotels.com states check-out at 12pm. On our last morning, a person in our group noticed a brochure in our suite stated that our check-out is at 11am. I called the front desk to clarify. The front desk person stated that 2 bedroom condo check-outs are at 11am and single hotel rooms are 12pm check-out. This was NEVER discussed or clarified with our group at check-in. We felt rushed at check-out. - Through all my concerns addressed, the hotel staff did nothing out of the ordinary to make me a happy costumer. Perhaps complimentary breakfast or complimentary parking for having our group wait an hour before our room was ready?
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
This is located close to Davie Village. Everything fun was just a five-minute walk away. I can't wait to go back!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Girls weekend!"
The staff was very friendly, but the bar is very small. I was sad that the restaurant only served breakfast, but the staff had good recommendations for restaurants. Had a great weekend with my girlfriends!
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
Stefanee
"5 star treatment from a 3.5 star hotel"
I picked this one since there was good deal and the location was very convenient and I'm very happy about my decision. I didn't use the restaurant, so I can't make any comment about the facility and quality, but the room was in good condition and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kurt
"An older hotel that's seen better days"
A downtown hotel that's a bit raggedy around all the edges. That, combined with incredibly small rooms, makes this an okay place to use as a crash joint, but not as a place to relax and spend quality time in.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great experience"
Wonderful experience, my condo was pretty big and my view was beautiful . Would book again.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Gem...Boutique Hotel Downtown Vancouver"
We stayed in a condo unit, plus 2 of the hotel rooms as it was convenient to UBC (attending graduation). The "double" beds seem to be more like extended singles. Excellent location to downtown and Granville Island. Great view. Friendly staff. Hallways are dated. Rooms have been refurbished and are excellent.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Awesomest location!"
Right in downtown, so excellent location. Near the water yet near Robson street too! Room was a bit small, but still very good.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very good value for the price"
The hotel is near Granville Island but walkable to Gastown, Robson Street and the Convention Center. Staff are friendly and helpful, room comfortable and clean, nice view even from my budget room window. I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Terri
Clean, nice view, small room
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Don
"Excelent price excelent amenities"
Good staff. The bell boy is focus in service. Clean, good gym, confortable rooms at convenience price
Mario
"Excellent service"
I had lost my phone charger, and went to housekeeping in the hopes that I might borrow one from the lost and found. The lost and found had none, but one of the housekeeping staff loaned me hers, it was outstanding :)
Corrine
Wonderful stay. Hotel was quiet. One of the cleaness hotels I have ever stayed at. Staff very friendly and helpful as far as suggesting places to go and eat. I would stay again if go back to Vancouver
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Water sailboat view, right in town."
First time visitor to Vancouver, the hotel, staff and location were absolutely wonderful. The locals were so wonderful and kind- plenty to see and do, I can't wait to go back!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Tammy
"Excellent location."
Excellent location and value for money exceeded my expectation. I was on 7th floor which was very quiet and while room was a little small it was spotless and modern. Would certainly stay again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Rhys
Amazing suite with great view for great price. A bit noisy with window that wouldn't close all the way and right over highway, but I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Not So Nice Area"
The hotel was very nice and exceeded expectations for our trip. The hotel and room were clean and smelled nice. The presentation of the hotel was great. We did not eat at the breakfast because we wanted to try the independently owned coffee shops around town. We also did not visit the wine tasting, but heard it was phenomenal from other guests. The stay was comfortable. As far as the surrounding area, I did not feel safe after dark walking back to the hotel. There is a fairly scary area we had to walk by to get back to the hotel and saw a couple very concerning situations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has a car for transportation, but would advise those walking to be extra cautious. I would definitely stay here again. Service was outstanding and quick.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
AB&KB
"Cruisers beware"
The hotel was nice. Location is ok and there were restaurants in area. But the main reason we booked this hotel was for the shuttle to the cruise port. When we checked in we were told that the morning and early afternoon shuttles were full and that we needed to find our own transportation. However, they were willing to put us on the shuttle going in late afternoon, after the ship was scheduled for departure. The cruise port is only 5 minutes away, so most people booking this hotel and reading that they have a complimentary shuttle to the cruise port, would assume the hotel would get them there. In concellation they said that they were more than willing to call us a cab at our own expense.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Diana
"Good and bad, but we got to see Vancouver!"
Room was clean and charming. Free wifi was spotty at best. Heat/ac controls never quite worked and the blow drier in the bathroom did not function. Hotel employees however, were delightful and accomodating.
5 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Nicole
"Nice Hotel, just small"
The Hotel was clean, great service, and the staff was wonderful. My only draw back was the room was tiny.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Eurochic on a budget"
The hotel was in a nice & convenient location. The room was very clean with euro feel. The rooftop spa was lovely with great views. By far the best part of the hotel was the friendliness of the staff,they were very courteous & helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Marta
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Vancouver has great mix of neighborhoods, natural attractions and food. This hotel is centrally located to the train, and about 15-20 minute walk to pretty much anywhere in the city. Also, the hotel has nightly wine reception which is great to taste local wine and help get the party started. The night time staff were great, however, the daytime staff were not courteous or knowledgeable of the city.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Danny
"Nice, but needs a little sprucing up"
We had stayed here 4 years ago and loved it then. Great location,close to good eateries , Granville Island, shopping. This time our room was a bit shabby, peeling wallpaper in bathroom, stained tiles in bathroom, just overall needed freshening. The staff was great! A few problems we had got fixed immediatedly! Beds were on the hard side though.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Reasonable hotel right at downtown Vancouver"
Good hotel with good location. Worth the money.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Can't be a 4 stars. Rooms are tiny and outdated. Though hotel staff is very friendly and accommodated. Needs major remodeling.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Vancouver stay"
High crime area/not safe at all
7 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014